A Surprise Encounter Ch. 13

Story Info
Of all matches never was the like.
3.2k words
3.85
4.4k
1

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mermania27
Mermania27
24 Followers

10 years earlier.

I retrieve my phone from my jeans pocket and push the button.

7:39.

"She's late," I say aloud to an empty room.

We made plans to hang out even though our project was over. I took it as a good sign when she asked if I wanted to be her partner again for the next project. There was something about this girl that made me want to see more of her. She was sweet, had a sense of humor and was fun to have conversations with. She even turned out to be kind of a dork which was mildly alluring if I am honest with myself.

I wanted to see if there was a spark between us outside the confines of school. I didn't have anything sinister in mind, more of a curiosity. Besides I was sure I was too old for a sophomore in college.

Her knock brings me out of my thoughts.

I walk to the door and glance through the peephole. I smile at the sight of her. I open the door ready for an enjoyable evening.

"Sorry," she says flustered, "Some asshole cut me off on the freeway and I missed the exit. I had to double back. Did you miss me terribly?"

I laugh at her and open the screen door slowly taking care it doesn't hit her, "I forgot we were even hanging out today, but since you're here..."

I take a step back and extend my left arm welcoming her in.

"Right," she rolls her eyes and brushes past me.

She drops her purse to the floor next to my couch and begins to walk around my apartment.

I close the door and head for the couch.

"What are you in the mood for?" I ask as she pulls my copy of The Taming of the Shrew from the bookshelf. She flips through some pages and reads quietly ignoring my question. I watch her a moment before she closes the book smiling.

"Sorry, I like that part," she returns the book to it's spot, "What did you say?"

"Just curious if you had anything in mind for us to do," I dismiss my thought as quickly as I say it, "You like Shakespeare?"

"Who doesn't?"

I laugh, "A lot of people from what I understand."

She heads to my DVD collection browsing, "You must be hanging out with the wrong people."

I nod my head, "Probably."

She picks up SLC Punk and shows it to me, "What is this?"

"You've never seen it?

She looks at the back of the case shaking her head, "No."

"It's good. We could watch it," I offer.

She shrugs disinterested.

"Well then pick something you are interested in watching. I have plenty to choose from."

"I see that," she laughs. "Do you have the entire James Bond collection here?"

I take a mental inventory, "I believe so."

She raises her eyebrows, "Wow."

"You don't like 007?"

"Not enough to own every movie made about him," she remarks sarcastically.

"So what do you like?"

She continues looking at my movies searching for an answer to my query. She bends down to reach for a DVD and I cannot help but to check out her ass.

She stands up triumphantly waving a yellow case back and forth, "Found one!"

She walks over to where I am sitting and hands me my copy of Kill Bill.

I nod in approval, "Good choice. You like Tarantino?"

"I do," she smiles pleased with her choice.

I stand up to take the movie from her, but she holds onto the edge firmly.

"Problem?" I ask unsure of what she is playing at.

"No problem," she responds unfazed, "Just glad you invited me to hang out."

She lets go and sits on the couch.

I smile, "Sure thing kid."

I walk over to the DVD player and turn it on.

"Why do you keep calling me that?" she questions my motives as I insert the disc.

"What, kid?" I ask amused. I forgot she doesn't know how old I am, it never really came up before.

"Yea, we're both in the same class. I know I look young but come on."

It was true, she did look young. It was her round face and inquisitive nature that really sold it.

"We might be in the same class," I shake my head returning to the couch to sit beside her, "but we are not the same age."

She shoots me a puzzled look, but seems to disregard the thought.

I start the movie curious about her ambivalence.

We watch the movie in relative silence. I catch her eyeing me subtly, but pretend to not notice.

She leans into me as the Pussy Wagon roars out onto the street.

"You falling asleep?" I joke pushing her shoulder with mine.

"Not at all, just getting comfortable." She returns to her former position placing her head on my shoulder. "Is this your favorite?"

"Tarantino movie?" I finish her thought.

She nods her head.

"This is good, but Pulp Fiction is his best."

"Why do you say that?" she asks looking up at me.

"Because it is a fantastic movie," I assert, "Why, which is your favorite?"

"True Romance."

"He didn't direct that," I explain to clear up any confusion on her part.

She shrugs, "He wrote it so it still counts."

I sit up ignoring the current Tarantino flick we are watching, "I like True Romance too, but it's no Pulp Fiction."

"I'll have to take your word on that, I never finished it."

I grab the remote and pause the movie feeling genuinely shocked.

"I'm sorry, did you just say you never finished it?"

She sits up and turns to face me smiling smugly.

I feel my pulse quicken at the challenge. It seems there is something between us after all.

"Then how can you discount it?" I push the issue always in the mood for a good spar.

"Easy. I didn't like it enough to finish it therefore it isn't his best work."

I laugh in disbelief of her faulty logic, "Aside from the obvious reasons you are wrong, I really question how you can claim any sort of opinion without seeing the movie in its entirety first."

"I am not wrong," she insists playfully, "Let's just say I'll take a love story over sodomy any day."

I laugh at the insinuation, "And the scene where James Gandolfini beats the shit out of Patricia Arquette? That's real romantic."

She gives no response to this only a mischievous grin.

My heart is beating fast now and I cannot seem to pinpoint just how I became so riled up in the first place. Why am I getting so turned on arguing with her about this?

I debate with myself a moment about what to do before deciding.

I lean in and kiss her softly hoping for the best.

She returns my kiss sliding closer to me eliminating the distance between us. My cock stands at attention almost instantly. Her lips taste sweet as I slide my tongue into her mouth slowly wanting more.

She inhales quickly not anticipating my advance. I push on taking her head in my hands and kissing her harder this time. She extends her tongue and meets mine in an enticing fashion.

"I want you," I breathe breaking our connection momentarily before kissing her again.

She stops me suddenly and looks down.

"I have to tell you something," she confesses quietly.

I panic a minute wondering what could be such a big deal at a moment like this.

"Can it wait?" I ask as sweetly as I can not wanting to stop.

I lean in to kiss her again.

She hesitates before kissing me back softly. I pull her closer bringing my hand to her chin. She shakes her head and tilts her face away from mine catching her breath.

"I've never had sex," she exhales quickly, her face reddening. "I just thought you should know in case I suck at it." She looks away embarrassed at her admission.

I smile in spite of myself and process what she has told me.

And I was worried it might be something bad. A virgin? What are the chances? She seems so adventurous I guess I just assumed she was sexually active. I feel a chill run down my back sending goosebumps spanning the length of my arms at the thought of such a conquest. I've never had sex with a virgin before.

"A virgin, huh?" I tease, "I didn't think there were any more virgins at State."

She laughs and looks back at me, "Pretty sure I'm the last."

"Lucky me," I whisper kissing her gently.

She kisses me differently this time and it feels good. I inhale and slowly begin to rise from the couch pulling her with me as I go.

She looks at the television and our interrupted movie, "Should we turn this off?"

I shake my head intently as I lead her into my bedroom closing the door behind us. I leave her alone in the darkness and walk across the room to switch on my desk lamp. I watch her size up the situation and realize how nervous she is. She looks down at the bed and then back to me as I slowly approach in the soft light. She smiles meekly and moves a strand of hair behind her ear.

"This is the fun part," I reassure her smiling, "You're in good hands kid."

I wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her resolutely. Her uncertainty seems to melt away as she returns my kiss running her fingers through my hair. My skin feels as though it has electricity running through it as I begin to fondle her. Her nails travel down my back and she takes my ass in her hands pulling me closer to her. I reach for her breasts and squeeze them firmly in my hands. She exhales releasing a small moan that lingers in the air.

I continue down her stomach and then slowly climb my hands up her shirt before pulling it over her head. She is wearing a simple white bra that seems to mimic her innocence. I trace the seam above her left breast and smile.

"What?" She inquires insecure.

"I like this," I reply running my fingers across her right breast now. I move down to her waist and begin unbuttoning her jeans. She watches me close studying my expressions. I slide my hands between her jeans and push her pants down over her ass. I am greeted with a black pair of panties with the Batman logo in the front. I laugh quietly commending her choice in superheroes.

She fumbles with her pant legs and manages to kick the jeans off awkwardly.

I lightly touch the logo and she gives a startled laugh as a shudder rocks her entire body. I take a long breath in reminding myself to stay in control of the situation. I slowly move my fingers down the black cotton fabric and between her legs massaging gently. She leans into me breathing harder. I can feel where the fabric is damp and push harder. She takes a fistful of my shirt in her hands and moans into my neck. I push the wet fabric to the side and slip a finger inside her. She is sopping wet.

"Mmmmm," I exhale instinctively moving my finger in and out of her slowly enjoying the softness of her folds.

She inhales deeply pulling me in for a heated kiss. I continue fingering her listening to each passionate moan that escapes from her lips. I feel like bursting at the seams and we've barely even begun.

I pull my shirt off without a second thought and carefully remove my jeans around the erection sticking out of my boxers. I move her towards the bed removing her bra as we go. Her breasts bounce free delightfully and I take them in my hands before pushing her down onto my bed slowly.

Her body begins to tremble beneath mine.

"Are you ok?"

She nods timidly locking eyes with me.

I can see the hesitation in her eyes and just behind that the curiosity. I smile at her dilemma and reach for her underwear.

She smiles back at me still shaking. No turning back now.

I remove her panties first and then my boxers leaving us both naked. I look her up and down happy to finally make her mine. To say that I hadn't thought bout this would be a lie. I had before, many times. I told myself I wouldn't push it due our age difference, but something about tonight makes that an impossibility.

I grab a condom out of my dresser draw and carefully put it on as my own hands fumble slightly at the task.

"Last chance," I tease assuming my position on top of her.

She laughs and kisses me again spreading her legs ever so slightly.

I enter her slowly savoring the slippery snugness on my cock.

She inhales quickly and closes her eyes trying to process this new sensation. She moans quietly at first and then louder as I continue pushing into her a little harder with each thrust. I am taken aback by the fantastic feeling of her pussy. Each time I enter her I feel my climax rise closer to the surface. I exhale loudly channeling my focus on her.

Her eyes are still closed and she moans in shallow breaths completely lost in this amazing feeling. Her face changes suddenly and she inhales sharply, "Fuck."

She is somewhere else entirely when I feel her first orgasm build squeezing my cock unexpectedly. I moan at her visceral response as she loses what composure she has and cums all over me and my sheets.

I pause briefly thankful for the opportunity to pull myself together and allow her a minute to regain control of her quivering body.

"Oh my god!" she exclaims out of breath. She opens her eyes and looks around as if she doesn't quite seem to know where she is.

"Good?" I inquire breathing hard.

She nods her head sighing and looks up at me, "So good."

"Well the good news is there's more where that came from," I smirk ready to continue the fun.

A look of understanding washes over her face as her breath returns to normal.

"You didn't?" she stops shyly.

I shake my head, "We've only been having sex for a few minutes."

"Of course," she laughs embarrassed, "Sorry."

"Nothing to apologize for," I reassure her.

"Are you still good to go?"

I laugh, "Yea. As a general rule I like to last more than just a few minutes. You ladies seem to like that more."

She laughs nervously, "Right. So, what should I do?"

"Why don't you turn over?" I offer, "We can try something else."

She slowly turns over giving me a new view to take in. Her athletic legs lead up beautifully to her toned ass reminding me why I like this position so much. I check the condom, still in place and covered in her juices.

I push into her once more overwhelmed by her warmth and immediate heated reaction to my advances. She falls into my pillows covering her face. I slide in and out of her with ease as she squirms beneath me breathing erratically.

"Holy shit," she moans turning her head to the side and pushing back onto me trying to find my rhythm.

I position her right leg up the sheets and lean into her taking each of her hands in mine and sliding them above her head. I continue to thrust into her holding her firmly beneath me as I feel my own body start to give in to my rapidly building climax.

She struggles to turn her head towards me but the pillows and my hold on her make this an impossible task. I release my right hand and take both pillows in my grasp carefully pulling them out from under her and tossing them to the floor.

Her lips find mine and she kisses me fervidly sending me over the edge. I tighten my grip on her and exhale sharply moaning loudly into her mouth as I cum. She spasms beneath me and I feel another orgasm race through her body causing an unexpected moan to escape my lips. My body goes limp on top of her and she smiles with delight at the realization.

"You definitely did that time," she proclaims freeing her arms and bringing her hand to my face for an affectionate kiss. I kiss her back without hesitation enjoying the sweetness of the moment.

I lay with her a moment before carefully pulling out of her ensuring the condom is still where it's supposed to be.

She lets out a surprised breath causing me to laugh unexpectedly.

"Everything alright?" I check.

She closes her legs together and rocks her ass back and forth murmuring, "Everything's great."

I stand up feeling lightheaded and retrieve my boxers from the floor. I watch her another moment before heading to the bathroom to clean myself up.

I close the door behind me and lean against the door breathing slowly. I remove the condom and toss it in the trash at my feet. I walk to the sink and turn the water on. I splash the cool liquid on my face and proceed to clean myself off. As I put my boxers back on I smile at my good fortune.

I return to my bedroom feeling accomplished having given her a proper defiling. She is still stretched out naked against my newly stained sheets. I retrieve my shirt from the floor and put it on followed by my crumpled jeans.

I walk over to the bed and sit beside her, "How are you doing?"

She looks over at me with messy hair smiling a knowing smile, "I don't think I can get up."

"Oh no," I laugh placing my hand on her back, "I hope I didn't break you."

She closes her eyes and purrs at my touch. I can feel the goosebumps form on her back.

"You'll be fine," I jest running my fingers over her side, "That was me taking it easy on you."

"Really?" She asks intrigued quickly turning to face me, "So what do we do now?"

"Whatever you want," I smile.

She thinks a minute before asking, "Want to finish the movie?"

"Sounds good, but that means you'll have to get up," I remind her.

She attempts to sit up and falls back onto the bed laughing.

"Take your time," I kiss her forehead and walk out of the room into my kitchen for some water. I hear the bed creak as she attempts to get out of it and then a few seconds later I hear the bathroom close. I drink the water slowly feeling refreshed. What a night.

She emerges from my doorway a few moments later wearing her tank top and jeans smiling shyly once more.

I refill the glass and offer her some, "Water?"

She walks to the counter and leans in reaching for the glass in my hand. I watch as she drinks it down greedily and almost immediately I want her again. I shake the thought out of my head for now and walk around the counter to the living room reaching for the remote.

"You ready?" I ask securing my place on the couch.

She makes her way over and sits down beside me leaning her head into my arm once more, "Let's do it."

Mermania27
Mermania27
24 Followers