A Surprise for a Slave

Story Info
A generous Master gives his slave the ultimate gift.
1.8k words
3.91
31.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He came home from work and i was dressed exactly as He had instructed. Tight latex skirt, half-cup bra with my nipples exposed, no panties.

"You're such a good slut," He said.

"For you, Master," i replied submissively.

"Your such a good little whore that I've decided to give you a present, a huge present, one that I know you want very much," He teased. "Just remember," He continued, "You are my whore, my slave, and you will do EXACTLY what I tell you to, do you understand?"

"Yes, Master," my voice dripping with lust and anticipation.

There was a knock at the door. My eyes widened with shock as i jumped off the couch to cover myself. "Sit," He commanded. i sat back on the couch trying to cover my exposed breasts as he went and opened the door.

Standing at the door was a man i had never seen before, but He seemed to know quite well.

"This is my slut," was the introduction. Turning to me, "This is your present, my whore."

i looked at the two men in shock, not quite understanding what Master meant.

"This is my friend Jake and I want you to service him." He then walked into the bedroom leaving me there with Jake staring at my exposed tits, my pussy already beginning to seep with anticipation.

Master returned almost immediately, in his hands a small butt plug, a bottle of lube and his favorite flogger.

"Now slut," Master began "I want you to show Jake what a good little submissive whore you are. Stand up and bend over." i did as i was told, exposing my bare ass to this complete stranger. "Good girl," He said as i felt the first crack of the flogger against my bare ass. He continued to spank me harder and harder, my ass growing hotter with every blow until i was begging Him to stop. "OK, for now," He said, "but don't move."

"Yes, Sir." i replied. i looked over my shoulder and saw that Jake already had his pants unzipped and was stroking his very large, stiff rod. i moaned.

"Is that what you want, slut?" Master asked. i was afraid to reply. Master motioned for Jake to come closer, "Open your mouth, whore." i tried, but could not comply immediately. i had never done anything like this before.

Immediately, Master grabbed my hair and jerked my head back, threw me into the bedroom and slammed the door. i was terrified. i knew i had been disobedient and that i would have to suffer the consequences for it.

A moment later, the door opened. Master entered the room, alone. "Take your clothes off, get into position and don't move," He was not happy. i immediately obeyed. i took off all of my clothes, clasped my hands behind my head and stood before Him, feet shoulder width apart. He stared at me for what seemed like minutes then quickly moved forward seizing my tits in both hands, squeezing hard. i watched His fingers sink deeply into my tender flesh. i gasped, knowing that i would be bruised later, my pussy growing hotter at the thought of it.

"I thought you wanted to be treated like a whore," He said looking into my eyes. i could see how angry my disobedience had made Him.

"I do, Master," i said hoarsely.

"Well, this is what whores do. They take cock, lots of cock, and they enjoy it. Don't you want to be a nasty little whore for me?," He asked.

"Yes Master," i replied. "More than anything."

"Good. Do you trust me?," He asked.

"Of course, Master," i responded. And i did, implicitly.

"Then you have nothing to worry about," He said. "Jake is an employee of mine. I have made it perfectly clear to him that although you are a slave, you are MY slave." i smiled at him, feeling my hot cunt begin to drip.

"Now for your punishment, lay down on the bed, on your stomach and don't move." i did as i was told and He went and retrieved something from the drawer. When He came back He was carrying a toy i had never seen before. It was a very large butt plug. He began lubing the plug and then my ass. The plug was much larger than anything He had used on me before and i was terrified.

"Now, you are going to take this like a good slut, whore's love to have there asses filled," He said. He told me to pull my ass cheeks apart and i did as i was told. He touched my asshole with the plug and gently began to shove it into my tight hole. i could feel the wide plug slowly stretching my asshole and the pain was exquisite. He moved slowly, but never stopped shoving the plug deeper into me. My cunt was about to explode.

The pain was beginning to become unbearable and i cried out, "Please Master, it hurts."

"I know it does baby, but you must be punished for disobeying me. Now take it all for me." He shoved it all the way in with one quick thrust and i cried out in pain, tears running down my face. "There, my slut, it's in. You'll get used to it and soon you'll be begging for more." He began rubbing my ass to relax me then suddenly i felt the sting of the flogger across my ass. "Now, are you going to do as you are told?" He asked.

"Yes Master, i promise to be a perfect whore for You." i answered.

"Good girl, put on a thong so the plug stays in that tight little ass and then come into the living room, apologize to Jake, then fix us some drinks."

He left the room and i quickly found a sexy, black g-string that held the plug snuggly in my ass.i returned to the living room and told Jake that i was sorry for my behavior. "i promise i will show you what a good whore i am for you and my Master." i then went to the kitchen and poured three glasses of wine. i served the wine and then stood, in position, awaiting my orders.

"Take you pants off Jake and stand in front of the slut." Master said. He looked at me after Jake was standing in front of me and said, "Get on your knees and show Jake how much you love to suck cock." i did exactly as i was told, kneeling and worshipping the rather nice cock in front of me. i opened my mouth wide and took the whole thing in at once, slowly, savoring every inch of the tasty rod. "Open your mouth wide," Master instructed, "I want you to coat that cock with spit like a nasty little whore, I want to see it run down your tits."

"Don't be afraid to fuck her throat, Jake," Master continued, "she loves to choke on cock, gagging gets her cunt wet and I want it to be good and sloppy when I slide my cock into it."

Master then began pushing my head making me swallow all of Jake's huge cock. i gagged over and over again on Jake's swollen, purple shaft until pussy juice ran down my legs. There are no words to explain how much it turned me on to have my face fucked while my Master watched.

"Sit down, Jake," Master said as if directing his own personal porno. "Don't stop sucking his cock," He told me.

My Master then knelt behind me and started rubbing His engorged cock head up and down my swollen cunt lips. i groaned around Jake's cock. Master pulled my thong down then shoved His cock into me, at the same time shoving my head down onto Jake's throbbing cock. It took everything i had not to explode into orgasm, and Master knew it.

"Do you like that, my horny little slave? Do you like being full of cock? Is that what you've been dreaming about?" Master teased.

He fucked me harder and harder. i knew this was as hot for Him as it was for me and i was about to explode. i knew He wouldn't last long. He pulled my hair, hard, and i could feel His hot jizz shoot deep inside my sloppy pussy.

"I love you, you nasty little slut," He said when the spasms finally subsided, pulling His softening cock from my cum filled snatch.

He pulled me off of Jake's cock that i was still trying to devour. "Put your fingers in your pussy and lick all of that hot cum that I shot inside you off of them," He said.

i gladly did as i was told. i love the taste of cum. I can't get enough of it. I guess that's part of what makes me the whore that i am. i could take load, after load, after load and still beg for more. i stuffed three fingers into my swollen, cum soaked fuck hole and pulled them out dripping with his hot, sticky cum. I put them in my mouth and sucked them clean. Jake pumped his cock ferociously as he watched me go back for seconds and thirds.

"Is that good cum, baby?" Master asked.

"Yes Master, but i want more," i whined.

"Ok, baby, you can have more," He looked at Jake, "Cum in her face."

Jake didn't need to be told twice. He grabbed my head and shoved it closer to his cock, his hand steadily pumping his engorged shaft. Cum almost immediately began to squirt into my face. i caught as much of it as i could with my mouth, then wiped the rest off my cheeks and chin with my fingers and licked them clean.

For the first time, i heard Jake speak, "I've got to taste her hot pussy."

He pushed me back onto the couch and i spread my pussy wide for him. He began lapping up all of my hot juice, along with what was left of Master's spunk. He shoved two fingers into my hungry cunt and i lost it.

"Good girl," Master said, "Squirt all over his face like a good whore." And i did.

i could feel hot, sticky pussy juice squirting all over Jake' face and running down the crack of my ass. i collapsed, my head on my Master's chest, barely able to breathe, not even sure of where i was.

After a few minutes, Master removed the butt plug and told me to go and get cleaned up. i did as i was told, although my wobbly legs would barely support my weight. When i returned from the bathroom, Master was sitting on the couch and Jake had already gone.

i sat down next to Him and He told me what a wonderful slut i was and how proud He was of me for showing Jake how cock hungry i am.

"You've been such a good girl, so nasty, such a good whore for me," Master said as He kissed me and stroked my skin, licking my nipples and touching my still swollen pussy, "Maybe next time I'll bring you some pussy..."