A Surprise for Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to fuck you. Hard. You can cum as much and as many times as you want. Is this satisfactory little one?"

"Yes Sir. Thank you, Sir!"

As she got the last syllable out he dug his fingers into her hips and started pumping in her hard and fast. Pulling her hips to meet his with every thrust. And with every thrust her orgasm grew and grew till she thought it would never end. Until he pulled her close to him with a deep thrust and leaned over her up turned ass growling into her ear, "Are you my dirty little slut?" She nodded and managed to moan out, "yes Sir" as those six little words took her over the edge and she moaned loud. Fingers clutching uselessly as her orgasm rippled through her, hard and long. He never stopped, the whole time it ran its way through her, her body convulsing around him as he took her further over the edge than she thought possible. When she finally calmed he slowed his pace, gently thrusting in and out of her. "You are so beautiful" he told her, running his hand down her back. When it came back up, he grabbed her hips and started thrusting again. This time never letting up as she came over and over on his thrusting cock deep inside her. His fingers started to dig deeper into her hips as his cock grew larger inside her getting ready to spurt his seed deep into her. But instead of cumming inside her like she thought he would, he pulled out and shot stream after stream of cum all over her waiting ass.

It slid down her back and ass as he came around and untied the ropes to the table legs. Her knees came out from underneath her and she sank back head resting on the cool table top. He kneeled by the table side, his face coming into her view. His eyes a hazel green, ringed in grey looked into hers with loving affection. "You doing well Pet?"

"Yes, sir!" She said with a smile and leaned towards him for a kiss.

12