A Surprise for His Angel

Story Info
He surprises his Angel after work one day.
2.2k words
4.19
31.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyChele
SexyChele
187 Followers

The hours on the clock slowly tick off the time until I can leave work and begin the weekend. Once again my thoughts turn to you and the way you can make my body respond to you, quite unlike any other man I had ever met before. We had met only a short time ago, yet from the beginning you encouraged me to take risks with my sexuality, to push the boundaries of my comfort zone to move into areas of exquisite pleasure.

I look at the clock once more and see that I have less than an hour to go. Barely able to concentrate on cleaning up my desk in preparation for the weekend, my mind remembers the conversation we had just a few days before. You had told me you were planning a surprise this weekend but gave no hints as to what it could be. What new areas would you encourage me to explore this weekend?

At 5:00 I shut down my computer and grab my purse. Hurrying to my car, I quickly jump into traffic and edge my way home. In my mind I keep hearing your voice – gentle, tender, yet forceful and determined. Over and over I hear your special name for me: Angel. Tingles run through my spine at the thought of hearing you whisper that into my ear at the height of passion. I realize that there is a distinct wetness developing between my thighs, and I try to concentrate with greater effort on the other cars in traffic.

When I walk through the door, I'm surprised at hearing your voice welcoming me home. I turn around, and find you sitting in one of the overstuffed chairs in the living room naked, your stiff erection in your hand.

"I've been waiting for you, Angel."

My heart catches in my throat as I realize that my roommate must be gone for the evening. You stand and walk towards me, your arms wrapping around me, your lips meeting mine, our tongues doing their own dance. As I wrap my arms about you, I feel you grind your hardness into my belly as you raise your head slightly and smile at me.

"I want you to do something for me, Angel."

"What?"

"Strip for me...tease me while I watch you."

My heart pounding, I watch as you once again sit down, lightly stroking your cock and watching me. I walk over to the stereo and find a favorite CD of yours already in the player. Turning it on, and turning the volume up, I stand in front of you allowing my body to move to the music. Running my hands along my body over my clothing, upwards over my breasts, up my neck, until I can run my fingers through my hair.

I begin to unbutton my blouse, taking each button slow and easy, bending over slightly to allow you to see even more cleavage with each undone button. Slowly you see the black lace bra I'm wearing come into view, my breasts pushing against the delicate lace. I pull my blouse from my skirt, and unbutton it, the blouse completely open, my upper body on view for you. I cup my breasts encased in black lace, and point them towards you. Turning around, I slide the blouse from my shoulders and you can see the definition of my spine running down my back, my shoulder blades buried under my tumble of auburn curls. As I toss my blouse onto a chair, I turn around to you now swaying my hips in time with the music blaring on the stereo.

Reaching behind me, I slowly unbutton and then unzip my short, tight skirt and begin to slide it over my hips, bending towards you to let you see how my creamy breasts are almost overflowing the lace containing them. As the skirt glides over my hips and down my legs to the floor, the black lace thong I'm wearing underneath comes clearly into view. Kicking the skirt aside, I spread my legs and raise my arms above my head, allowing my body to stretch and to be perfectly displayed for you.

Slowly bringing my arms down and around behind me, I play with the clasp on my bra, slowly unhooking it, then sliding the straps off of my shoulders. I allow the bra to fall from my breasts, as they come into view for you, with round, firm, rosy nipples hard and pointing at you. I cup my breasts for you, bringing them together, nipples touching, fingers squeezing them. Pointing my right breast up towards me, I move my tongue over my nipple, feeling it get even harder, while watching you the entire time. Slowly, I wrap my lips around my nipple, sucking, before taking my nipple between my teeth and start to pull on it. Moaning, eyes closed, I move one hand down into the lace thong, seeking my clit, when I hear movement.

You walk towards me, and pulling my breast from my mouth, your lips seek mine as your fingers lightly trace patterns over my breasts. At first you are soft, gentle, loving. But eventually, your hands become rough and demanding, tearing at the soft sensitive flesh until you hear me cry out in slight pain. You look at me, a smile playing on your lips.

"Go and kneel in the chair over there, by the window."

I look at the chair in question, it sits at such an angle that its occupant is clearly visible in the window, and the window is open onto the courtyard in front. I look up at you questioningly, and receive a sharp, stinging slap to my ass for not doing as you have requested fast enough.

I rush to the chair, and kneel facing the back. The back of the chair comes up to my waist and the legs of the chair are spread wide. As I kneel, grabbing the back in front of me, I feel your hands glide over my body and spread my ass cheeks wide. Working your fingers under the material that rides between my ass cheeks, you pull it taut, holding it there for a few moments, before allowing it to snap back into place. The sudden movement causes me to gasp as the material lands with force on my puckered hole.


I feel your body flush with my back, your hands running over me, your lips at my neck and shoulders. In a sudden movement, you grab both of my wrists and pull them behind my back. I hear the familiar, and slightly disturbing sound, of the cuffs locking my hands securely behind my back. I cry out, but you place your lips to my ears...

"Sshhhhh, quiet now, we wouldn't want to disturb your neighbors, would we?"

I glance out of the window, seeing several people walk by. My breathing increases at the thought of being watched by anyone passing by. I feel you roughly pulling the thong over my hips and down my thighs. You stop for a moment, and I hear you chuckle softly.

"Angel, it seems as though you've made a mess of these. Could it be that you like what I'm doing to you?"

I answer with a groan as you slide the thong past first one knee and then the other, before gliding them over my feet. Not feeling your hands for a moment, I begin to wonder. I notice you leave my high-heeled pumps on. Then I feel a rope being wound around my ankle. I don't have to ask where the other end is going...it will be tied to the leg of the chair. I feel a rope winding around my other ankle, and now both feet are securely spread.

You catch up my hair in your hands, running your fingers through it, before placing it on my back. I imagine the picture I make: light auburn curls tumbling down my back, hands cuffed at the small of my back, my ass raised for you – round and firm and ready. Suddenly, blackness covers my world as you place the blindfold over my eyes and tie it behind my head. I start to breathe heavily, anticipating your movements. Once more your hands slide around my body, now grasping at my breasts, holding them, squeezing them, finding the nipples and rolling them between your fingers.

With one hand you move to my waiting sex. I feel your fingers run the length of it, and can tell that I'm very wet, very ready. As your fingers probe, I'm almost embarrassed to have you know how excited I'm finding all of this, while at the same time I want to scream my desire for you. I feel you rub something...a cloth?...between my legs, soaking up the wetness that has accumulated. Wondering what is happening, I suddenly feel something forcing my mouth open, and I realize the gag is covered in my own juices. I feel your fingers on my face, your breath in my ear, and I wonder if you are relishing the idea that I am tasting my own juices and smelling my own scent.

Tracing your fingers down my back, I feel you stop when you get to my ass. Waiting, not knowing what to expect, my breasts are heaving with anticipation. I fight against the gag as I feel a stinging slap delivered to smooth ass. Breathing hard around the gag, I cry out against it as I feel another stinging, hard slap delivered to my ass. I feel your hand rubbing my ass lightly as your other hand grasps my shoulder. Holding my shoulder tightly, I feel another hard, stinging slap delivered with force onto my ass. I begin to move even as I cry out...from pain? From desire? Maybe both?

I jump as I feel your tongue licking my slit, concentrating on the wetness to my entrance and on my clit. I feel you spread my cheeks far apart, allowing better access, as I try to moan against the gag in my mouth. As your tongue works my clit, I feel one, then two fingers push their way into my entrance. Moving them hard and fast, I feel your tongue working furiously on my clit. And then your fingers are gone. I hear the faint, familiar buzzing, and feel the vibrator working its way across my sex, until you slowly push it into my waiting pussy. After waiting a few moments, you ram it in hard all the way, forcing my body to take the full 8". Sliding it back out slowly, you wait...before ramming it in once more, hard. Squirming and moaning against the gag, I realize how helpless I am, and know that I am getting even wetter.

I feel a cool substance being rubbed into my ass, and I begin to breathe deeply. Removing the vibrator, and placing it against my clit, you rub your hard cock against my tiny hole, ready and lubed to receive you. As you push slowly past the muscles, I push back, trying to make your entry smooth and easy. I feel you slide past the muscles until the head pops past. Thinking I will have a moment to get used to you, you once more plunge the vibrator deep into my pussy, and I jerk from the movement.

Sliding your cock fully into me, I feel your hand on my shoulder, gripping hard. And I learn why. As you grip my shoulder, you begin to slide your cock back and forth in my ass, while working the vibrator in my pussy. Harder you push, faster you stroke, until the length of you is assaulting my ass. My cries behind the gag are those of pleasure at feeling you violate my ass. Removing the vibrator from my pussy, you place it against my clit, pushing it hard against my nub of pleasure.

Unable to take any more, I allow my body to release itself to pleasure...wave after wave washes over my body, writhing, jerking, straining. All the while your hand firmly on my shoulder for leverage, slamming your cock hard into my ass, demanding release from me. As my orgasm comes to a close, I can feel the fullness of you in my ass, the pounding almost to the point of pain. Suddenly, you grip my shoulder hard, and deliver one final thrust to my ass, and deliver your seed deep within me. As your orgasm takes hold of your body, you stiffen, allowing the feelings to wash over you, before collapsing onto my back feeling our sweat and breathing deeply.

The vibrator is turned off, and I expect you to pull out, but you don't. Your hands reach up and untie the gag and remove the blindfold, as you kiss my back and shoulders. I relax and smile, basking in the glow of our coupling. Suddenly I feel something warm running down my thighs, and try to turn around, but your hands restrain me.

"Wha- what are you doing?"

Your soft laughter answers me as I realize you are peeing in my ass, I'm suddenly overcome with the realization that the vibrator is once more buzzing and teasing my clit. It takes no time at all before my body reacts with another orgasm, my ass tightening around your cock as you empty your golden liquid within me. As my orgasm begins to subside, I feel your cock exit my body as you release my hands from their restraints. Moaning and still crying aloud, you gather me to you, your arms bringing about security and warmth, as your kisses rain down around my face.

"And just think, Angel, this is just the beginning of the weekend."

SexyChele
SexyChele
187 Followers