A Surprise for Jenny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think, Bill?" Peter asked as Jenny's spasms slowed. "Are you ready for another round? You want to give my wife a fucking to remember?"

"Ready, willing, and able!" Bill smiled as he pulled his swollen cock from Jenny's mouth and came around the bed.

Peter pulled out of Jenny's ass and lifted her up. He turned over on his back and pulled her backwards on top of him. He grabbed her hips and lifted her, holding her over his wet cock and sliding right back into her ass.

He held Jenny up and bounced her on top of him as Bill got up between her legs. Peter held her still while Bill got into position. Bill straddled Peter's legs and lifted Jenny's, spreading them wide while he pushed his hard length slowly into her.

Jenny made a long, low sound as Bill entered her, filling her fuller than she'd ever been. She couldn't believe how incredible it felt. As the men started moving together, she came suddenly, her pussy and ass clenching around both of them. Her moans were almost primal as she voiced her pleasure.

"Yes," Peter moaned. "It feels so fucking good... cum Jenny! Cum!"

Jenny felt as if her mind exploded as she came again, her body twisting and jerking between the two men as they continued to fuck her front and back. Even as her orgasm began to subside she could feel another one building quickly.

Over and over she spasmed around the two men's cocks, the feelings overwhelming her anew each time her climax slowed. Her sounds were constant now, low moans and whimpers of pleasure. Peter and Bill kept fucking her, shifting now and then to keep her balanced between them.

Peter felt his cock swelling a bit more, could feel the explosion building in his balls. He met his wife's ass with renewed vigor, fucking her as hard as he could.

"Cum with me, Jenny. Squeeze my cock while I fill your ass with my cum!" Peter groaned as he felt the inevitable begin. He groaned louder as she complied, the moans of her orgasm matching his, her ass clenching him and milking his cock.

Slowly Peter slipped from her, Jenny reacting with a shiver. Bill pulled from her too. Just as she'd never felt so full, Jenny felt a sudden complete emptiness.

"Your ass is so ready for more fucking," Bill said as he helped turn her onto her knees. He pushed his length inside her open ass and began stroking hard and fast without delay. Peter reached under to play with her nipples and her clit as Bill continued to fuck her, her body bouncing from his every stroke.

Jenny was cumming hard again in no time at all, her whole body quivering as Bill kept up his relentless pounding in her ass. His hands gripping her hips, he stroked her with the full length of his cock each time, slamming into her.

Jenny's moans and orgasms were continuous, with Peters fingers pinching and pulling at her nipples and Bill's cock burying itself deep in her ass. She could feel the cum splashing out of her pussy and onto her thighs as her inner muscles clenched hard again and again.

"Ahhh, fuck!" Bill groaned as finally he could take no more, his fingers digging into her skin as he bellowed the start of his own climax. He pulled from Jenny's well fucked ass and let his cum spurt onto her. He pushed back into her for a couple more strokes, then out again, cum dripping from his slowly shrinking cock.

Jenny sank to the bed, her body still twitching. Peter caressed her for a few moments, leaning down to whisper in her ear. "I love you, my hot, slut wife."

Peter cleaned Jenny up, then turned to Bill who was sitting on the end of the bed catching his breath and getting dressed. The two men grinned at each other.

"Thank you," said Bill. "Thanks, both of you, for a night I'll always remember."

"Thank you, Bill." Peter looked at Jenny. "I'd been wanting to do this for Jenny for a long time." Peter chuckled to himself. "This is certainly a night we'll never forget." He saw Bill to the front door and returned to Jenny.

Peter pulled the blankets up over his limp wife and kissed her. Her eyes fluttered open for a second and she sighed. Peter knew she was already nearly asleep. He went over and turned off the video camera hidden on their dresser and quietly put the tape in the back of one of his drawers. The next time he tied his wife up he'd have another little surprise for her, a little something to watch when he went out... to find a woman to bring home.

12