A Surprise for My Kitten

Story Info
Kitten play with Daddy Dom.
3.1k words
4.02
36.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abizvu13
abizvu13
16 Followers

Vol. 1

" I have a surprise for you my little kitten..."

I say as I lead you into the bedroom with my palms over your eyes.

" Daddy has something very special in store for you"

As you make out from the tone of my voice and that hard sensation on your lower back while you are gently nudged forward...

I take my hands off your pretty face as I reveal to you, a pretty pink cage.

You look at me in disbelief, and pout as I cradle you in my arms and wrap you. Your waist in my hands as I stare deeply into those big brown eyes, as I reach down, placing my lips over yours.

My tongue lasciviously yet tenderly, begins exploring your succulent mouth, feeling every iota of your deliciousness.

The feeling of your lip in between mine, being gently suckled on and teased, ecstatic in my mind, makes my manhood throb and quiver. A small satisfied sound of a groan escapes me as the pleasure exceeds a certain threshold... My little kitten knows how to make Daddy happy... rubbing her tummy up and against daddy's loins.

I pull away from you now...

" sshhhh babygirl, now turn around for daddy like a good lil kitten..."

And you do, as you feel the edge of some cold steel near the base of your ankle. You feel it move, higher and higher, as it takes that skirt of yours off and moves over your back, splitting your top away as well...

I tease your inner thighs with the hilt of the hunting knife and gently trace it from your mound, over the crotch of your panties and squeezing it gently between your shapely cheeks... lovely...

And with one swift movement, off come your panties and that lacey brassiere, putting your full breasts on show for me...

"Present yourself to Daddy."

As I say these words, you put your arms behind your back and standing up straight, jut out your gorgeous breasts and that magnificent derriere...

I trace your soft skin with the tip of my finger, from the side of your shoulder, between the parting of your breasts, moving across to just graze each nipple, as I move it lower, lower...

The tip slowly moving over your flat, taut stomach, reaching your enticing lil fuzz, my fingertip running in small circles over them, moving naughtily, once in a while, downward into the crevice between your thighs.

It is moist, the tip of my finger now glistening with essence of your pleasure.

I bring it up to your upper lip and rub it there so you can have the scent of your own carnal lust.

I lick the rest of it off your upper lip, and with my fingertips, grasp the edges of your breasts...

Slowly I bring them to the center, only to bring it to a point and lightly pull on your velveteen nipples...

Again,

And again

And again...

As they harden to my touch, I grasp your breasts, firmer now... squeezing them, and pulling at your aching buds rather more harshly, letting you know who they belong to, who you belong to...

My fingertips squeeze them one last time, but not before pulling your now sensitive tips to the point of erotic agony and flicking them at the end...

I put my hand between your trembling thighs to calm you, and gently slide my middle finger inside. I pull it out, now all shiny and slick, and rub them on your sore nipples...

"Lick them pet."

You do.

I turn around and present a wood box to you.

"Open it kitten"

As you open the box, you see inside it, a collar with your name etched on its tag, and on the collar itself are the words,

"My little kitten"

Inside, there are a pair of cat ears, a full body crotchless fishnet and a metal buttplug with a furry tail attached to it.

"Go on..."

You nod and slowly begin putting on the fishnet bodysuit. The gaps in it are very wide, practically useless in covering anything up.

You put the ears on, and pick up the tail with concern...

You look at me, as I take it from your hand...

"Bend over kitten."

You nod sideways, apprehensive.

I cup your chin in my palm, and look you deep in those glimmering eyes...

"I want to ensure you that I won't hurt you, ever.

I just want you to know how lucky and happy I am that you have given yourself to me. I cherish you and I cannot begin to describe how much of a gift that is to me, a gift you are to me...

So kitten, all I ask, is that you trust me... "

I look, seeing your glowing visage with growing adoration, and see you smile.

"I said bend over."

I repeat now sterner than before.

You arch over, to touch your toes...

"Kitten, you know Daddy loves you very much, don't you my pet?"

You nod.

"Good. Now do you like it when Daddy does this?"

I ask as I rub the tip of the buttplug along the base of your mound, right over your pelvic bone...

You moan, and purr, as I gently rub your slit lengthwise with the cool metal.

I prod into you, gently at first, and then putting it in my mouth, I get it all wet...

I push it now, right into your glistening pussy, dripping wet with anticipation, and continue to thrust it in and out of you, my fingers dancing over your throbbing clit...

You feel it fill you up, a feeling of ached satisfaction.

Smooth and bulbous, pushing into your place of desire, against that very point inside you that makes you moan with pleasure when I dip in and touch it...

I begin moving it in and out of you, making sure to touch it.

Each...

And every...

Time...

I can feel you well up now, your knees are shaking and your face a clear shade of pallor.

Your juices are running down the inside of your thigh and over my hand, down my arm...

I pull it out of you, the contoured base of it, being liberated from your drenched crevice with a "pop".

I push it in again..

And out again...

"pop"

And in

And out again...

"pop"

And as I do this now, I slowly begin to bury my face into your soft butt cheeks...

I split them open to have better access to "it", your forbidden hole.

I reach into it with my long wet tongue and gently tease it in small circles, all the while pumping your sopping wet cunt with the buttplug.

Once I've licked "it" to my satisfaction, I take the index finger of my other hand and use it to lap up some of your shamelessly flowing juices...

And with your own juices, I slide the finger into your tight little puckered hole.

The sensation of something entering you from behind startles you, and I feel it as you clench up. I begin to pump you with my finger, lubricated with your own wetness, easing you as I do.

And you calmen now, as the plug in your pussy and my finger in your ass work together to bring you to a state of drastic crescendo, I pull both of them out.

And I use your dripping wet butt plug, to gently prod the entrance to your ass...

I stand up, look you in the eye, and reach in, and kiss you... long and deep and passionately...

And as my tongue dips into your mouth, so does the metal in your back.

It reaches in and fills you up, the base locking itself into place, the fluffy tail now flowing out as. And as you stand there, wearing that negligible fishnet, those kitten ears and that tail... It makes wonder what you were missing...

I reach into the little wood box, and pull out your collar.

Brushing your luscious hair to the back, I put the collar around your neck and lock it into palce, the silver tag hanging in the front with the words:

"My little kitten"

I put a thin leash on you, and guide you to a small metal cage, coloured all pink, and open the cage door.

I wave you in.

There is a soft fluffy bedding inside and a little toy for you to play with, I lock the door to the cage and get down on my knees.

"Daddy's going out now and fetching your surprise. Now you're going to be a good little kitten and stay in here, okay?

And no cummies until Daddy gets back, and when I come back if I find that you haven't been a good little kitten, well, you know what that'll mean, don't you? "

You nod responsively

"Good little kitten..."

I say as I pet the back of your hair, down your nape

"Daddy will be along soon enough now, okay... Be good."

I take a large white cotton cloth, with holes cut into the top, and cover your cage with it...

You hear my footsteps now, leaving as I go and fetch your surprise...

Vol. 2

You hear footsteps approaching,

Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump.

And as the sound seizes, the sheet atop your pink cage is pulled off.

In front of you stands me, and with me, a woman, with blonde hair and pale skin...

"Meet your surprise my kitten, this is Nadia, and she is going to have some fun with you...

Nadia, oh how do I say this, is someone who is fond of girls you see, and rather more of little kittens, such as yourself...

You seemed to have got her all hot and bothered for you and it appears that she is desperate to have you...

So

Let playtime begin, shall it now?"

Your eyes go over her, examining her strange attire, which is a black leather corset, matched with a firm black bustier and matching long black leggings...

Her hair is short, and blonde, with green eyes and mouth pursed with an evil pout.

Her intentions become obvious as I undo your cage and lead you out to her.

She gets down on all fours, and begins to lovingly nudge your cheeks...

She kisses you on your eyelids, and on your cheeks, your nape, and lands a small peck on your lips.

She pounces on you, and you roll about in a frenzy of naughty play and fun...

Eventually, she rolls you onto your back and pins you there. Clasping your soft hands in hers, she rubs her lips gently on your neck, kissing it, before locking lips with you.

She kisses you, in a soft warm manner that only another girl can...

Your hands free now, as you use them to cradle her head with them, her tongue, teasing yours and her lips, suckling on yours with a gentle passion.

You move your hands over her body now, feeling every crevice and curve of her voluptuous figure.

She sits up, on the base of your stomach and takes her bustier off.

Excited, you reach to grasp her swollen breasts, with pointed pink nipples, yearning for your attention.

Instantly, her hand reaches for yours , and grazes them with her open palms, caressing your aching buds, before reaching down and kissing them...

You reach for the waist of her tight black leggings, and grip them firmly, before ripping them off, revealing her bare nethers...

A pale, bald and smooth pussy, with swollen lips that are plump to your touch, set off by a wisp of a golden tuft on the very top...

She smiles back at you, as she rips it all off completely, and you are both naked and in each other's arms, completely at ease, and longing for more.

"Having fun my pet?"

I am now in my bare nudeness, my big hard cock, sticking out for you to glance, his tip glistening from the precum that you've made me drip.

I grab your leash, and lead you into the bedroom, your new playmate right behind us...

I shove my cock in your mouth, with your head hanging off the edge,

Fucking your mouth upside down, she buries her mouth in your snatch and expertly eats you out, tonguing your delicate cunt in ways only a woman of experience could.

Her tongue licks and flicks over your throbbing clit as he lips suck on it, pulling it deeper into your mouth, your juices now gushing as she laps it up as you do...

I grab hold of your breasts and squeeze them, milking them for my pleasure, willing them to squirt as she now shoves her two fingers into you, pleasuring your clit with her tongue, while penetrating deeper and making you moan...

Hearing you moan, your lips wrapping even firmer around my cock, the sensation makes it throb harder and makes me groan in carnal pleasure... I flick your nipples to let you know they're mine and the flavor of my raw precum subtly leaks onto your tongue.

Nadia has you in the palm of her hands, and pumps her fingers in and out of you, making you flush with ecstasy, tugging the end of the tail that buried in your tight little puckered hole...

She pulls it out and licks it hungrily, making it even wetter than your own juices did, and plunges it right back in...

I pull my cock out your eager mouth, a trail of your kitten slobber following it in a thin line of glisten... I slap your cheeks with him, and kiss you as your head hangs off the edge like that.

Nadia, pulls her fingers, now completely drenched in your kitten juices, and licks them clean, and kisses you passionately, giving you a taste...

I flip you over now, and you are on all fours now.

I get behind you, and holding the edge of your tail, I take you from behind as I RAM my cock into you HARD.

Nadia, at the edge of the bed, spreads her legs to your face, and grabbing you by the hair, shoves your face into her cunt.

You grab ahold of her soft plump and chubby breasts, and squeeze her tiny tic-tac sized nipples as you fondle her heavy breasts whole...

The flavor of her cunt excites you, as she plays with your breasts at the same time...

Your pussy being hammered by my cock thrashing into you, again and again and again, you pussy dripping all over the bed shamelessly as you get fucked like a whore, eating out some blonde pussy like a whore, all the while, with your butt plugged up like a good little whore.

All three holes of your body stuffed up and put to good use, just as a good whore's should be, and you love it, being used like this, used for the pleasure of me and anyone of my choosing, to be used and filled up, all to please me...

Nadia squirts herself to an orgasm on your face and makes you lap it up from the sheets, she reaches across the night stand, I tug your hair up forcing you to look at me as I bring you to the bare edge of your orgasm.

In a thick Russian accent, Nadia, looking at your face commands you:

"Don't you dare fucking cum you whore kitten, is this understood?"

You shake your head vigorously, my hand still gripping your hair, pulling it toward me.

I pull on your tail now, gradually making you feel it pulling your tight little butt outwards, squeezing your pussy tighter and making my cock feel so good... I groan with pleasure and just as I feel myself about to cum, I pull both my cock and the plug out of you.

Nadia, moves under you now, and eases you onto her lap. She guides you by the back of your butt, and gently move you upwards, you feel something enter your cunt, something more with more bumps and ribs on them...

You feel it penetrate inside you, long and uncurved, and the ribs push and pull against your G-spot as she thrusts into you.

I let go of your hair and you see Nadia fuck your sopping little cunt with her strap-on... Both your breasts smushed against each other, and her mouth firmly clasped on yours as she tugs on your engorged nipples...

"Ah, my pet, do you like that"

I pick up your reigns, the length of your hair again, and gently prod your ass, with the tip of my cock glistening with your wetness and my own precum...

Nadia keeps fucking you, with you on top, with no room for you to move, but to lie on top of her and take it in your pussy...

And then...

You feel him...

You feel my cock enter your little tight butt...

And thrusting now, faster and faster, as your butt clenches tighter around my shaft looking to squeeze my cum out of it...

You are being fucked now, as well as any good whore should be, with all your holes filled up, making you feel complete and contented.

Nadia's tongue in your mouth suckling you, her hands squeezing your tits to the point of blissful agony, your filthy wet slut cunt being rammed by her phallus and my big hard cock fucking you up the ass as I tug on your hair...

Your hands reach down and begin to rub Nadia's clit, just about the only thing your dazed mind can even do at this point...

You feel me tense up and groan aggressively as I am about to cum, and you feel Nadia's innards well up as she is ready to squirt as well...

And that inner urge for you to cum, held in by the commands you've been given, now dwindling at the very edge of what you knew to be your limits, almost out of your control...

"PLEASE LET ME CUM!"

You scream out, as we say now,

"Yes, you may"

And thousand streaks of orgasmic flashes go through you, as the sensation of your nipples being pulled, and your cunt being fucked and your ass being thrashed takes you over and pushes you off the edge.

We keep fucking you, thrusting deep into you as we feel you clench up and cum for me...

Again and again, we keep thrusting, hard and fast...

Until, I pull my cock out, and Nadia putting her cunt over you, we cum with you as you ride the wave of pleasure... My cum showers over you as that hot musky sticky jizz drips onto your gorgeous skin, and Nadia squirts her clear pussy juice out...

Trembling between us, you lap up all the cum like a good little kitten, as we hold you in our embrace and make you feel our warm bodies enveloping you...

abizvu13
abizvu13
16 Followers