A Surprise for Nick

Story Info
Girlfriend surprises her man with a stripper.
1.2k words
4.01
46.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick and I have been dating for about a year. We had many fantasies and talk about them often. Our sex was great and had been from the beginning. I love him so much and wanted to do anything to please him. We had a close emotional bond and shared out feeling about just about everything.

I'm 5'9" about 130 lbs medium brown hair with crystal blue eyes, and my measurements are 36B/33/35. Nick always says he loves my body and I feel pretty confident about myself. I've been attracted to women since I was about 18 and curious to find out what its like to be with one. I like redheads. They are so sexy and wild. Nick and I had talk about a threesome quite often, but we would have to find the right woman for both of us.

I met Dara on-line. We talked everyday, sending pictures to one another and sharing our fantasies. She was gorgeous. Five foot seven, about 115 pounds long red curly hair, bright green eyes. Her figure was to die for 34C/24/34. She worked as a stripper in a classy club down town. She had only had sex with one guy in her whole life and never had enough guts to even ask a chic out. We talk about meeting and maybe getting together for some fun. Nick knew that she and I talked and that I thought she was beautiful. He just laughed and said I was crazy.

It was Friday and I had the day off. Nick had to work and wouldn't be home until around six o'clock. I called Dara around noon. We soon made plans to surprise Nick. We met at a small restaurant for lunch and began to plan our weekend. As we ate we talk about what turned us on and I told her Nick was going to love his surprise. We finished up and left the money for our bill on the table. We then went to a shop and bought matching schoolgirl outfits (Nick has this thing with those little uniform skirts) they were light blue, black and white plaid. We found matching blue Swede high-heel boots and while button up shirts. We also purchased several toys, joy jellies, matching thongs, and lingerie. Then we went back to Nick and my house. We quickly hid everything and sat down to watch some TV and chat awhile. We had a lot in common including a couple bad relationships in the past and abusive ex-boyfriends. It was getting close to show time and since Dara had to work she left taking our outfits with her.

Nick came home as usual, kissed me hello and went to take his shower. He left the bathroom door open as we always did, quickly showered and got out to shave. He is so adorable standing at the sink with the towel wrapped around his waist. I told him to hurry and get dressed because after we ate I had a surprise for him. We were going out! As we ate he pushed me to let him know what his surprise was. Usually I would have given up, but tonight was going to be special. I told him he would have to wait and see.

It was 9 o'clock before we were both ready and out the door. I drove. It was a thirty-minute drive to the club that Dara worked at. We arrived, parked and walked to the door of the club.

"Ah, Miss Joanna how are you this evening? " The bodyguard at the door announced as we entered. "Sarah will take you to your seats"

Sarah was a busty blonde in a short nurse outfit. She quickly took us to a small empty room at the back of the main room. There was a small couch in front of a little stage. The stage was set up like a classroom with a small rectangular table with two chairs facing the couch. Not letting Nick say a word I told him to sit and I was going to get some drinks. I left the room and found a waitress; " I want a rum and coke for the guy sitting in that room. Take it to him, close and lock the door on your way out" I stated handing her a twenty. I noticed that Dara was on stage dancing around a pole in a cute little black leather shorts outfit.

Damn she was so hot. I couldn't wait to find out what the night had in store. I found her dressing room and started to get ready. It was about five minutes until she appeared in a red bra and matching thongs. Time to get ready. We quickly got dressed and put out hair up in pigtails. When we got to the stage where Nick was and stared our music. We came out and sat in the chairs behind the table. Nine inch nails blared over the faint sounds coming from the other room. We had practiced our routine earlier at my house and both had it down pat. We both got on the table and started dancing and touching one another. We both got down and began to kiss. She bent over the table and I gave her two hard smacks on her nice tight ass. As she stood up we began to unbutton our shirts in unison.

We both swayed our hips to the beat of the song. We got on out knees and crawled to each other. The skirts were so short that I am sure Nick could see our asses. We again kissed, long deep passionate kisses. We stood up and began taking our skirts off. Nick loved it all. He sat on the couch mouth open. I doubt he believed this was happening. He shook hid head and smiled at me. Dara and I both are still dancing in our matching light blue bras and thongs. We began to unhook our bras and tossed them towards Nick. Now both topless I start to lick Dara's stomach, up to her nipples, circling both and moving up to her neck. She then did the same to me and we kissed again this time longer with more passion. The music stopped and we both joined Nick on the couch. We talked about five minutes and Dara asked us to see her last act of the night before we went back to our house. She went to get ready as Nick and I talked.

"You look so damn good. I'm going to fuck you good when we home." He said as I got up to put my clothes back on.

"Did I mention that Dara is coming home with us tonight?" I asked, "She and I planned the whole thing and this is just the beginning."

"You are so good to me." He said as he smiled and kissed my cheek. "I love you so much!"

Dara's last act was so sensual, soft music played as she stripped, looking at us the whole time. It was as if we were the only ones there. There were lots of guys sliding money in her thongs and down in her boots. But she only watched us, danced for us, and as she finished up she blew me a kiss. I winked at her as she left the stage, knowing it wouldn't be long until all our greatest fantasies came true.

to be continued...