A Surprise for Rob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sinaid bent down looked into my eyes and spoke in the sweetest voice I ever heard. “Baby, I love you. I am so excited to be with you. Relax my sweet baby and enjoy.”

Then Sinaid kissed me softly on my lips. As Karen slowly pushed the plastic cock into me, Sinaid kissed her way down my chest as she slid under me. She cooed for me to relax as she kissed further down to my throbbing, precum leaking cock. I somehow willed myself to relax and soon Karen was fucking my ass like I had fucked her pussy earlier. Sinaid licked and sucked my cock as I lowered my face into her sweet pussy and licked her wildly. I screamed as my cock ejaculated every last drop of cum that was left in my body into Sinaid’s hungry mouth. As I came I thrust my ass back toward Karen and took the entire dildo into my ass. My body began to convulse in a series of dry orgasms. These incredibly hot sexy women had shown me a whole new sexual height. I was lost in throws of my first multiple orgasm.

I don’t know how much longer we continued in our positions before the three of us crawled back up unto the bed. I do know we slept intertwined as if we were one being. The three of us completely spent. Light shown through the cracks in the thick hotel drapes when a knock on the door pulled me from my blissful slumber. Sinaid explain that our breakfast had been ordered and suggested I have the waiter set it up in the other room while we showered away the remnants of our night of passion. I let the waiter in, tipped him generously and joined the ladies in the large walk-in shower. Where I was informed the room had been rented for the week. But that has the saying goes is another story.

12