A Surprise for Sir

Story Info
Wet Panty Fantasy.
903 words
3.78
24.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When You told me that You had a fantasy of arriving at my home and finding me with cum soaked panties after being fucked by someone else, I knew I had to do everything I could to help bring this dream to completion. I wanted to do this for You because You have, and will, fulfill many of mine, and because I knew it would please You, which is the most important reason.

The first order of business was finding someone to help me fulfill Your fantasy. I didn't think I would have a difficult time finding someone, especially since what I was looking for was someone to fuck me, and what man would turn that down. So, going through a list of people we both knew, I decided to ask Sir Max if He would be willing to help me; I knew He wanted to fuck me since the last time I saw Him. I told Him of Your fantasy, how You would like to arrive and find me wearing panties soaked with the cum of another. I explained to Him that I would need Him to come to my house on a day You were expected and fuck me before Your arrival and leave right after. You knew I was planning to help You with this fantasy but didn't know when, so I wasn't cheating on You or fucking someone behind Your back. Of course, Sir Max accepted my offer and said that He would be happy to help me surprise You,

On the day You and I were to meet, Sir Max arrived at my house about 45 minutes prior to Your expected arrival time. We both thought this would give us enough time for Him to fuck me and yet have my panties soaked with His cum when You arrived. I anxiously met Him at the door and He gave me a quick light kiss. We then went into my bedroom where He told me to kneel and suck His cock. He knew I had loved His cock the last time I sucked it, only this time He wouldn't cum in my mouth.

After I had sucked Him for a while, He had me lay on the bed with my legs spread wide. I spread them as wide as I could and felt Sir Max's warm breath on my pussy, as He started licking and sucking my clit and fingering my pussy. He did this for a while and then He told me to get off the bed and He laid down on it on His back. He told me to climb on top of Him and ride Him. I did as I was told and rode Him as fast and hard as I could. Suddenly He told me to stop and lay down on my back. When I was lying on my back with my legs spread, He started teasing my clit with His finger until my pussy was nice and wet.

Suddenly His finger left my wanting pussy and I felt Him plunge His cock deep into my pussy, fucking me hard and fast. I felt an orgasm building but He told me not to cum until He did. With several hard thrusts and a lot of moaning and groaning, He told me that He was going to cum and that He wanted me to cum with Him. Thrusting one last time and telling me to cum, He came in my pussy filling it deep with enough cum to fill my pussy so that it was running down my legs. Sir Max withdrew His cock; I cleaned it and put on my pink lace panties which immediately became soaked with His cum.

I thanked Him for helping me with Your surprise. Before He left He told me that He wanted to know what Your reaction was. I told Him I would and He left.

I anxiously waited at the door with Sir Max's cum running down my legs. I saw You coming up the driveway and I couldn't help but smile. When You got to the door I told You that it was open and that You should come in. As soon as You entered my house I told You that I had a surprise for You, took Your hand and placed it on my soaked panties filled with Sir Max's cum. You smiled a big smile while putting Your hand inside my wet panties. I took You by the hand and led You to my bedroom. You lay down on the bed on Your back telling me to climb on top of You on my stomach and slide my pussy up over Your face. When I had my pussy positioned just right You pushed my panties to the side and started licking all the cum from my dripping pussy, making sure that You didn't miss a drop. I could feel Your cock getting hard. When You licked my pussy clean You flipped me over and told me to spread my legs wide. I did as I was told and without warning You thrust Your cock into my pussy and fucked me until we both came.

After both of us climaxed we lay next to each other with You holding me in Your arms with a contented look on Your face.

"Thank You for my surprise little one", You say and give me a wet passionate kiss.