A Surprise for Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go on Barry! Take it!" She yelled.

"Yeah, Barry, take my cock. Take it in your lovely asshole! God I love ass!" Screamed John.

"Ugh ugh ugh!" Joined in poor Barry, who was too insensate to speak.

Mrs Luduca walked across the floor, her boots clicking on it. She slapped John on the ass and tweaked his ball sack between his legs, reaching through to her son's. The brunette climbed on the bed. She straddled her son with her groin facing him and lifted his chin in her hand. He had his eyes closed in pleasure and exhaustion from her own and John's attentions. It would be a time before he got used to taking it up the ass, she reflected, remembering her own youth. When he did though he would be able to be fucked and then fuck some guy or girl.

Laying backwards, she flung open her long, strong, smoothly shaven legs. "Hey Barry, fancy some of this?" She called. Barry's eyes flew open and he looked for the first time on his almost naked mother. It was a big shock!

"Oh my God mom... you've..."

CHAPTER FOUR

"...got a cock!"

She grinned evilly and waved her dick at him in a big show of lewdness. "Yeah. I guess you had to find out sometime, Barry. You see I wasn't always your mom. Before you were born I was your dad!"

Barry stared, amazed. For sure, his mom had a great big set of tits, a pudgy waistline that was still very sexy, long beautiful legs and between them a small but pretty dick. The dick was standing to attention and quite thick, and now he knew where he got his girth from. His mom's... dad's?... mom's dick was just like his own.

"Holy shit!" This came from both the guys. John followed it up with "Ain't that a blast!" As he emptied his own balls for the second time that afternoon. Barry was so shocked by the sight of his mom's dick that he almost missed the sensation of having his bowels painted for the first time ever! When he had come down off that sensation, Barry did the only thing he could do. He wrapped his lips around his mom's turgid organ and started to suck on that horny cock flesh.

He licked up and down the full length of his mom's enormous prick, lapped her nuts, tickled her cockhead, until her dick leaked pre-cum, getting ready to burst. The pre-cum tasted great, just like his own Barry reflected. Squeezing and jerking his shaft, feeling it grow larger and hotter. With fingers and tongue and kisses and sucks, Barry drove his mother's prick to the brink of explosion.

Barry had another idea though. He wanted to take control. He pulled himself off John's already hardening dick and gave his best friend a kiss. Then he leaned down and kissed his mother for the first time. Their lips darted together. Indicating that she should roll over, Barry presented his mother with his friend's long offering of cock flesh. Mrs Luduca, never one to miss an opportunity, opened her lips wide and slid them down over the granite column of John's cock. He was still hard after his fucking and tasted of her son's clean bottom that it made a delightful mouthful for her. John's eyes rolled back in his head and closed in total bliss as his friend's mother sheathed his young meat in the steamy wetness of her mouth. Her cheeks drawn in, her head bobbing briskly, she began to suck him off. Mrs Luduca's mouth actually began to water she sucked on his juicy and tasty cock. And inevitably, reflexively, she raised her ass in the air. It was flexing, the hole felt like it was begging to be filled.

Barry knew what to do when his mother jacked her booty in the air. It was all ready for him, and all he had to do was kneel behind the horny slut and stuff his prick into her. This is what mothers were for anyway. To screw royally up the ass anytime he wanted. She was the kind of woman who could never say no to a stiff, ready prick. She even had one of her own!

Barry's idea of the situation was proven correct as Mrs Luduca shivered happily and gave a muffled gurgle of pleasure as he slid the entire length of his cock into her hot tight pink rectum. She wasn't lubed, so he had to spit on her first but she didn't really need much more than that. Barry could see his mom was getting it up here regularly. He pushed forwards until his balls lay on hers. A mother-son coupling. Or was it father-son? He couldn't work it out in his fevered condition, but if she wanted to be called mom then she looked and acted like mom. She just happened to have a nice dick too - a bonus in Barry's book!

"Unnnhhh, shit, yeah," she moaned. "What a lovely big cock my son has up my ass!"

Mrs Luduca was wildly turned on as she took on two cocks at the same time. Barry really had some terrific ideas. She felt wonderful stabs of pleasure as he worked his throbbing prick in her clasping little man pussy from behind, fucking her so forcefully that his belly was slapping the rounded cheeks of her ass loudly. She deep throated the moaning young John as her son drove her forwards with each eager thrust. At last she was finally getting all the cock she wanted.

Barry knew that his sexy mom was extremely excited taking two cocks at once, even though she had her mouth crammed with cock and couldn't speak. Her tight, spit wetted man cunt got hot as fire around his prick, and it clamped down tightly making it hard for him to work her out. She sucked faster and faster on John's prick, making obscene wet slurping sounds that echoed through the room and drove them all to a fever pitch of lust.

"Ohfuckyeahgonnacum," John yelped, attempting to pull back before he shot his load.

"Okay, John," Barry told him. "Let her have it!"

And a second later they did... from both ends!

"Ahhhhhhh, shit, aaaggghhhhh!" John screamed, filling Mrs Luduca's hot, sucking mouth with a belly-load of sperm.

Barry shot his inky load into her tightly clasping bowels only a second later.

"TAKE MY CUM YOU GORGEOUS MOTHER SLUT!!!" Barry yelled, not caring who heard them. He rained down a loud slap onto her upturned bottom as he came in buckets for the first time that day. He had never cum so hard!

Mrs Luduca let out a high pitched squeal around John's cock as her son filled her up while his friend topped her off. She spun into a violent climax as she took hot loads of sperm in her anus and mouth at the same time. She was going to have to congratulate Barry on his idea. She loved taking on both her horny lovers at the same time. This hadn't happened in ages! She caught the first blast in her mouth and gulped it down while wriggling her ass on her son's beautiful bucking bloater. She pushed right down on John's cock-head and sucked up the next two spurts. Then his dick was jolting and jerking, spewing jism like crazy. It was the greatest blow-job of his young life.

Falling down, the three landed in a pile and hugged each other close. Mrs Luduca, with cum leaking out of both of her holes and a rampant erection sticking up from between her thighs, felt like the luckiest TS alive.

CHAPTER 5

It was several hours later when the two of them were sat in the kitchen. John had to take off home, but Mrs Luduca made him promise to drop by the next afternoon and keep Barry company. They all shared a big, slopping kiss, with tongues. They had all dressed again as they did not know when the Luduca girls would be home from their basketball practice and did not want to be caught out. Mrs Luduca still radiated sex as she fixed herself and her son a nice, healthy drink of OJ. "Will help you produce more cum," She giggled. Barry couldn't help but reflect that with her clothes on his mom looked, well, like his mom. Not the sex crazed half-man that had been fucking around in the bedroom with him and his best friend for the past hour.

Mrs Luduca sat down, crossing her legs at the thigh. This gave him a good look at her pretty stockings. "So, I guess you want to know how, and why?" She asked.

Barry laughed. "Well it would be nice."

"Okay. Well. Your mother had always been a happening chick. We swung a lot in the early days and then settled down so we'd only screw with a set group of friends. Then, when your mother gave birth to you she got really moody. After you were born she lost interest in sex."

Mrs Luduca coughed. "We had always talked about the possibility of me having the operation because I've always wanted to. She suddenly got to be a real bitch about it and said that it would be a bad influence on a growing kid. That a kid should have a mom and a father and not two moms. The girls were conceived during one of our make up sessions, when I was feeling particularly like a man. It went on for so long that we split up but, having the better job and more time off, I got custody of you and the girls. I went in for the operation while you were still under three years old, had the boobs done. Nice big set like I always wanted." She looked down and, in a very non-mom like way, juggled her melons for the boys, one in each hand.

"It took me a year to recover. They gave me the hormone treatments and such to make me all womanly. Your mother tried to have you all taken away but the judge ruled that sexuality could not be taken into the battle and found for me again. That case took a lot out of me though because it came out again that I was a TS in part and we had to move cities again. By then you were five, your sisters four, and I... kinda got used to the way I look. I like having the tits, like being a woman, but there are advantages to having a cock. Like pissing standing up and quick hand jobs. Plus they told me that if I had the cunt done I would possibly never regain sensation in it. That sealed it for me. I would stay like this."

"Wow, mom, that's quite some story. I love you very much for caring and keeping hold of us. This afternoon though... that was something different!"

Mrs Luduca coughed and sipped her drink. "I've always been kinky and... incest kinda runs in the family. I've always been open to it. When I found you and John in your bedroom it opened up a lot of old memories and I wanted to join in. So I did. You're old enough to make choices now as to what you do and don't want sexually. If you want to fuck with me then that's up to you."

"Incest runs in the family!?" Asked Barry.

"Yeah. I can introduce you to a real cool crowd. You can decide if you want to join in. Don't rush the decision though. I'd hate for you to go rushing in and then regret the whole thing later. You have to be sure because there's no way back."

Barry thought about some of his very sexy relations. "Hmmmmmm."

"Hmmmmm what, my son? We don't need to have secrets now."

"Nothing."

Mrs Luduca got an evil look on her face. "I know what you're thinking."

"Really?" Asked Barry as he sipped his drink nonchalantly.

"You're thinking about asking your sisters to join us, aren't you?"

"Well..." Barry blushed.

"I've been wondering the same thing. They're beautiful girls. Sexy as fucking hell, and slutty as a vicars nightmare. I know they're banging around at college. I think they'd jump at the chance to join in. If they're not weirded out by the incest thing. Hmmm, having one of those two hotties rocking on my cock and sucking my titty would have me blowing my nuts in a minute!"

Barry coughed. "Actually, mom, I was going to ask... what the chances are of me getting a set of tits too?"

Mrs Luduca dropped her drink...

12