A Surprise From Sister-in-Law

Story Info
Hot sister-in-law comes to stay with us.
2.3k words
4.17
592.3k
234
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does she have to stay here?" I asked my wife.

"Yes she does, she's my sister," my wife replied. "You know she has nowhere else to go."

My sister had just called my wife and said that she had finally packed up her bags and left her cheating husband. After she left, she called my wife to ask if she could stay with us for a few days, until she figured out what she wanted to do next. Of course my wife said yes.

"Well, when is she getting here?"

"Not until this evening. She's taking a plane this afternoon."

"Well, I hope she's a little easier to live with than I've heard."

"Oh, I think you'll find her fun," my wife said, and went off to work.

The last time I had seen my sister-in-law was almost five years ago, when she was in college. Back then, she was quite the party animal, was up all night, and never slept. I was really hoping that wouldn't be the case now, especially because she was going to be living with us for awhile.

When I got home later that day, my wife had already gone to pick her sister Misty up from the airport. So I went out to the backyard and did some yard work.

A couple minutes later, I heard the front door close and my wife and sister-in-law were home from the airport. When I started to go back inside I looked up and saw Misty. My jaw instantly dropped at what I saw.

What I saw was without question the hottest woman I'd ever seen in my life. I immediately went back outside because I couldn't even talk with her in my shocked state. I stooped by the back window so I could still see her as she talked with my sister, and stared.

Standing in my house was a perfect form of a body. Her long legs gave way to a slender waist that led to by far her greatest feature...her large tits. Not only that but she was wearing some sort of tight, form-fitting exercise clothing that showed off every curve of her body, with some definite cleavage up top.

I tried to gather it together, then I walked inside.

"Hi John!" Misty immediately said. With that, she ran and gave me a big hug.

"Thanks for letting me stay here. I really needed somewhere to go."

To be honest, I never wanted that hug to end. As my body was pressed up against hers, I could feel her tits press up against my body, and it felt great. I almost forgot that I was married and started kissing her right then and there, but I was able to hold it together.

"Well, if you don't mind, I wouldn't mind getting some sleep," Misty said. "It's been a long day."

It was a good thing Misty stopped the hug then. My body was really starting to react to being so close to such a sexy woman. So when Misty went to the guest room to get some sleep, I was relieved.

"Thanks again for letting Misty stay with us," my wife said.

"No problem. She can stay as long as she wants."

"Thanks honey. That means a lot to me."

The next morning, I was already in the kitchen eating breakfast when Misty came in.

"Good morning John."

"Good morni..." I couldn't finish because as I was mid-sentence I looked up and there was Misty, in a tight-little lingerie dress that barely covered herself.

"Oh I hope you don't mind. I don't have a lot of other clothing right now, and since we're family..."

"No, no, that's fine. I was just caught off guard to see you. But you look good."

"You think so? My husband obviously didn't think so, or else he would have paid me more attention."

"Well, your husband's obviously an idiot. Look at you, you're gorgeous."

"Well, you're not so bad yourself."

And that was the start of our flirting. It wasn't very hard to flirt with her. I could hardly stop from keeping my eyes off her. As she was standing at the cupboard getting some cereal, I basically salivated over how perfect the curves in her body were.

At that point, my wife came in.

"Hey, did you ask John if he wanted to come with us tonight?" my wife asked her sister.

"Oh ya! John, you want to come to a nightclub with us tonight? I need to get my mind off my husband and your wife offered to take me."

Never one to pass up a good time with beautiful woman, I agreed.

"Why don't you just meet us there after work?"

"Sounds good."

And with that, I left for work. I really didn't think about it much that day, but when I got off work my mind started to think about Misty again. Unfortunately, I was running a few hours behind and didn't get to the nightclub until almost 11 pm.

As I walked into the nightclub where I was to meet my wife and sister-in-law, I looked around to see if I could see them. And boy, could I see them, or at least Misty.

Misty was dressed in the shortest, tightest dress imaginable. Misty had on a dress that barely covered the top of her thighs and that showed off her slender tanned legs. At the moment I was looking at her, she bent over to pick up a drink, which showed off her deep cleavage and bottom of her ass.

I couldn't believe she was dressed like that, but I didn't want her to change.

I went over to them, and ordered myself a drink.

"You'll have to have a few more to catch up to your wife," Misty said. "She's already on number five."

"Number five?" As I looked at my wife? "How about you Misty?"

"I don't really drink. But I'm afraid we may need to get my sister home soon, before she goes too far overboard."

And with that, the night was cut short. After I downed my drink quickly, we left. I decided to drive my wife home and let Misty take my wife's car. When I got home, I took my wife upstairs and put her in our bed.

Right after that, Misty came inside as well.

"Sorry the night was cut so short. I didn't know my sister was such a drinker!"

"Normally she isn't. I'm not sure what came over her, but she's out cold," I said.

"Really? I guess I'm not surprised. Well, it's getting late, I better get to bed."

"Me too. I'm pretty tired."

So Misty went into her room and I went into my room. I got into my boxers and got into bed. I checked my wife to see if she was okay. She was definitely still out cold, but was okay. So I turned over and went to sleep.

At some point in the middle of the night, I heard the door to the room open. I saw a shadow creep closer to me.

"John? John?"

"Misty? What is it? What's wrong?"

"John, I just can't get to sleep. I'm just not used to sleeping in a bed all by myself. For five years I've had my husband next to me, and I just can't get to sleep."

"Well, what do you want me to do?" I asked, still mostly asleep.

"Can I just sleep here with you guys tonight? Just for one night?"

Not knowing what to say, I said "I guess so."

And with that, since my wife was still out cold on one side of the bed, I scooted toward the center and made room for Misty. Misty lifted the covers and got into bed.

Two people for a king bed is comfortable...three is a very tight fit. When Misty got in bed, we struggled for the first couple minutes to find a position that would work. Finally, we got to where we were basically all spooning each other, with me facing toward my sister-in-law.

At first, I tried to just keep my arms to my side, but it just wasn't working. So I then gently just put my arm on Misty's hip.

"Why don't you just put your arm around me, it'll be more comfortable," Misty whispered, as she took my left arm and wrapped it around her waist.

In reality, it was definitely more comfortable. But I also couldn't believe what was happening. Suddenly, I was holding my sister-in-law. And worse yet, it was starting to affect me.

I finally started to realize what Misty was dressed -- or not dressed -- in. Misty was dressed in the same lingerie that she was wearing that morning. Laying next to her, it honestly felt like she had no clothes on. It seemed like I could feel every inch of her.

As we laid there for several minutes, with my arm holding her, she started to snuggle back into me. That caused me to hold her tighter, which then instinctively made me rub her stomach with my hand.

"That feels nice," she said. "But hold on a second." At that point, she did something that to this day I still can't believe she did. At that point, she lifted her lingerie over her head, threw it on the ground, took my hand, and placed it on her stomach.

"There, now you can do it properly."

"I've seen how you look at me," she continued. "Now you can have me."

I was in shock. Suddenly, I was laying next to my naked sister-in-law. And not only that, but she was the most gorgeous woman I'd ever seen.

The thing that made this even more unbelievable was that my wife was laying right next to me. I looked over at her, shaked her lightly, and got no response. She was still out cold, and I couldn't have been more happy about that.

At that moment, my hormones got the best of me. I put my arm around Misty and pulled her close to me.

"I've wanted you since the moment I saw you. I want you so bad."

"I'm all yours, John. I need something to put my husband out of my mind."

My hand started to roam all over her body. First her stomach, then I couldn't resist her tits. Her tits felt incredible. They were full, firm, and huge. As I started to play with her nipples, she started to moan slightly. She also started to grind her ass into my crotch. I was already hard, but that made my cock hard as a rock.

As I continued to explore her entire body, she suddenly turned over so we were facing each other. It was at that moment that I could see her entire body and I almost came right then. Her tits were as incredible as they looked and her pussy looked amazing.

"Will you take me right here? I really need it. I need something to replace my husband."

With that, I started to suck her tits. Playing with and licking her nipples was amazing. At the same time, she took my cock in her hand and started to massage my cock up and down. After a couple of minutes, she took my cock and started to place it near her pussy. At that point, I grabbed my cock and guided it into her pussy. Her pussy was so wet I could tell she wanted it bad.

As a started to pump my cock up her pussy, she put her arms around me and whispered in my ear, "I want to you so bad! Give it to me hard!"

With that, I completely lost it. I grabbed her with both arms and started to pump my cock into her pussy faster and faster. I wanted to get as deep into her pussy as was possible. As I was fucking her pussy, her tits were continually rubbing against my chest, which made me fuck her even more. I loved tits, and the feeling of her tits rubbing against my chest was incredible.

As I kept fucking her, I could tell that Misty was getting close, as her breathing became very heavy and she was moaning more and more. Suddenly, she came in closer and her whole body started to shake. That made me fuck her even faster. At that point, I could feel her pussy clamp down on my cock and she let out a scream.

Even though I was in heaven, that scream was not what I wanted. I was just about at the point of cumming, when suddenly I heard a "John, what's going on?"

My wife had woken up...at a really poor time. The problem was, I was in way too deep to stop. With my wife getting up and looking over at me and her sister, I kept fucking her harder and harder.

"John! What are you doing?"

That just got me harder. Without saying a word, I fucked my wife's sister over and over again. After a few more seconds, I grabbed my sister-in-law, still pounding my cock deep in her pussy, and let out stream after stream of cum, depositing it in my sister-in-law's pussy, with my wife watching. My cock felt so great within my sister-in-laws tight pussy, I wanted to just stay insider her all night. It was almost amazing that I just didn't care that my wife my watching. All I cared about was fucking my beautiful sister-in-law.

With my wife screaming at me, I then rolled over, in complete ecstasy. Knowing there was a good chance that my marriage was over, I simply got up, took my clothes, and walked out of the room.

To this day, I don't regret anything that happened.

Especially because I got married again.

To the sexiest woman I know.

Misty.