A Surprise Gift

Story Info
A Master uses a gift on his slave.
1.4k words
3.81
18.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I try to stifle a smile as he rips the paper from the box. I fail and he stops to fix me with a deep gaze, raising his eyebrow before he once more turns to the package. My smile turns to a giggle as I know that he will be both pleased and amused by my surprise gift.

I am rewarded with a deep chuckle as he holds the leather paddle. He raises his eyebrow again and asks if the cut out "slut" is an accusation or acceptance of my status. I feel that familiar tingle deep inside my being as I wiggle my toes happily and whisper that I accepted my status long ago. He smiles as he holds the paddle, testing its weight and nodding as he judges it more than acceptable.

I point to the box "There is more Master!"

My excitement, at his pleasure, is intensifying the tingle which is now covering my body. He smiles and tells me that I am right in ways I haven't even begun to understand. His words make my breath catch and I look into his eyes, my own shining. He delves into the box, his eyes fixed on me, smiling as he sees that blush of need climbing over my chest and up my neck.

His hand comes into view once more and this time his laugh is a deep belly laugh. "MORE clamps?" His large hand makes the beaded nipple clamps look incongruous. I sigh happily, my nipples peaking even as I see the clamps in his hand.

I tell him that just like shoes and lingerie a girl can never have too many clamps adding happily, "and they are so pretty."

He stands; and takes my hand telling me that I have teased him long enough. He leads me to the bedroom and turns me to face him; before he slowly and gently kisses my lips. I moan into his kiss and hiss as his tender kiss ends with his teeth closing sharply onto my full bottom lip.

"A taste of what is to come, my sweet." Words that I barely hear as his mouth closes over mine once more. I feel my body react as it always does to him and I melt into his arms.

He moves away and sits on the chair, telling me that he wants to watch me strip for him. I smile sweetly, innocently, in direct contrast to the sexy thoughts in my mind as I slowly unbutton my dress and ease it from my shoulders.

I feel my skin pimple; though I cannot tell whether it is the cool air or my excitement that causes it. He sighs happily as his property comes into his view. The burn on his eyes on my flesh makes me tremble, my nipples swollen and tender. He smiles admiringly and tells me not to remove my bra or panties.

He stands and pulls me close, kissing me softly once more before I feel his fingers move through my hair. The tingles from his touch sliding over my body making me shiver in his arms. Then he pulls my head back, hard; exposing my throat. I groan as I feel his tongue slide over my hot skin as he licks from my collar bone to my jaw then grips my throat in his free hand. He whispers in a deep, low voice that I have definitely teased enough.

Holding my head in place he rips my bra open and tears it from my body. Goosebumps cover me, my nipples erect and so sensitive that even the light breeze from the open window is almost painful.

Looking into my eyes he smiles once more as he uses his free hand to pluck cruelly at my nipples, making sure that they are hard and long. My muffled yelp of pain rewarded with another, harder, pinch. He licks one hard nipple briefly, blowing on the wetness, his smile felt rather than seen as I moan and press into him. He pauses for a moment; his eyes fixed on mine, and then reaches into his pocket to pull out one of the clamps.

"Pretty isn't it? And it will feel so sweet on your lovely nipples, my slut."

I groan with need and close my eyes as I feel my hair released, the suspense making me tremble as I stand there before him. Then the clamp bites onto my right nipple in a sharp, delicious pain that makes me scream. His mouth closes over my other nipple almost instantly, sucking gently, teasing and easing, then biting hard making me both jump and whimper with pain.

He laughs as he shows the other clamp to me. "Beg for it, slut! Beg now!"

My words trip over each as they spill out. Desperate entreaties for more, desperate entreaties for anything he wants to give me. My words rewarded with the other clamp biting hard onto my sensitive, needy nipple. I throw my head back as the wonderful sensations course through me. My cunt immediately wet, dripping to be used and my mind swimming with desire.

I cannot focus on anything bar the nip of the clamps and hardly register his hands pressing me forward so I am bent over, my hands on the edge of the bed. He comes behind me, rubbing his erect cock against my ass, making me moan again and thrust my ass towards him.

He corrects me gently, aware of my aroused state, reminding me just once that I are not to move without permission. His fingers slide into the top of my panties and then with a rip they are no longer.

My eyes close once more, my thoughts centred on my cunt as I feel the sweet drip of my need for him.

I hear him test the paddle on his palm. I hear the swish of it through the air as he tests the distance of his swing. Then the delicious crack simultaneous with the sting of the leather onto my ass cheek. The sudden warmth coursing through my veins as the sting of the paddle connects with the bite of the nipple clamps and causes my cunt to spasm and gush.

I whisper my thanks and the count as he slashes the paddle onto my ass over and over. My juices liberally coating my spread, inner thighs. The aroma of my arousal filling the room with the sounds of the paddle landing over and over on my greedy ass.

Obediently I concentrate on counting each blow and thanking my Master over and over. The numbers lose their meaning, I count automatically, at times hardly able to keep pace as he slams the paddle onto my abused flesh quickly without a break, then time between each bite as he takes care to ensure that the cut out clearly marks me as what I am.

As his slut.

I reach thirty-six and feel that intense need for orgasm almost overwhelm me. The waves of need have built, I feel myself totter on the edge. Knowing that it will take little to push me over I fight it, knowing I dare not come without his permission. He pauses, asks if I want to come for him, already knowing my answer before he asks.

I nod mutely, gasping for breath, then manage to answer, my words as excited as my body, "Yes Master. Your slut wants to come for you Master."

I feel his finger trace the outline of the word etched onto my flesh. "Yes, my slut, I know you do."

His nail rakes over the marks on my tender ass cheeks causing me to wince as I feel his cock press between my ass cheeks. The pleasure of the pain he is giving me making me tremble and shake. The pressure of his hardness against my heated, abused ass cheeks almost too much to bear.

His cockhead presses against my dripping cunt, easing into me.

His answer, "You get to come when I do slut." causes my head to reel.

Then I feel him thrust into me, I hear him grunt as his cock plunges into my wetness. He drives into me over and over, his nail pressing into the welts on my flesh driving me insane with need. His cock pounds harder and harder into me as he reaches around with one hand to pull on one of the pretty clamps. The pain from my nipple connects with my gushing cunt and I feel my orgasm building. I fight it, desperate not to come until he permits it.

Then, just as I feel his cock twitch then erupt deep inside me his voice barks, "Come slut. Come hard now."

My head spins, a scream torn from me, and my body spasms sharply, my cunt milking his cock harder and harder as my entire being is consumed in obeying his wonderful order.