A Surprise Guest

Story Info
She wakes to find she's entertaining a guest.
2.2k words
81.7k
12
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She woke with a start.

There was no question where she was; she knew where she was. She just did not know what was happening to her. It was very, very dark, the dark red silk and velvet ceiling-to-floor drapes blocking out all but minimal moonlight. She could feel her nightie pushed up past her pussy, but it was still on. There were lubed fingers working her pussy, and there was pressure on her neck, constricting her breathing and holding her down. She relaxed into it, assuming it was her husband and that he'd woken up in need of her. This was her favorite game.

Someone laughed and began to speak. "I didn't think she'd react like that." Before she could register any more than the fact that she didn't recognize the voice, she ratcheted into panic.

As her alarm built, the familiar voice, her husbands, his voice, came from slightly farther away, "I told you. She wouldn't react badly to the strangling... she'd react to having a stranger here."

And, quite true to form, react she did. She did her best to inhale past the pressing hand that was gripping her throat, not gripping it right (the way her husband usually did). As soon as she had enough air to scream, she opened her mouth to do so, only to have a cock thrust neatly into her mouth, blocking all ability for her to make much noise beyond the muffled, muted scream that she released into her throat. She was wearing high tech retainers, designed to keep her perfectly straight, white, teeth... well, perfectly straight. They were clear, and molded to fit directly over her teeth, rendering all of her sharp, biting edges completely, harmlessly smooth and rounded off. So now, as she tried to bite down on the offending (potentially strange) cock, it had little effect. Other than to elicit a resounding slap and a lazily growled "bitch", it did not affect a change in her condition.

All the while, she was arching her back and trying to twist out from under the stranger, and trying to mentally locate her husband. That way, she could somehow plead with him to please, please, not do this to her. Her mind raced through all the reasons why she could not do this: She was insecure about her body, to such a degree that she even annoyed herself. She had irrational fears about STD's. She didn't WANT to be with anyone but her tall, dark, handsome, frighteningly soft-spoken, yet thoroughly dominant husband.

Who had just given her to ...some stranger! She mentally sputtered with indignation and tried to buck everyone off her, doing her best to scream, and managing only to decrease her own ability to breathe... and, oh, look.... pretty stars. Her vision blurred grey; she went under.

She only knew she'd been under because when she came to, her circumstances had changed. She never really was aware that she ...went away... until he told her about it later. This time, as it seemed to her, she had been screaming indignantly into someone's cock, and bucking wildly. Now, she could feel her wrists restrained somehow above her head, and there was someone thrusting into her pussy quickly. There was also someone using her mouth, and she could taste cum in the back of her throat. The realization made her start gagging. This was problematic on account of the inconvenient cock that was currently using her mouth. Although, to be sure, the gagging did not have any ill effect on the fucker that was using it. In fact, the gagging spurred him on, and she heard the groan of pleasure from her husband. Well, at least she knew who was in her mouth; and that meant the stranger was in her pussy.

Her mind began to race, even as her husband fucked her mouth. Her pristine pussy. Not that she'd ever been a prude; she'd logged more sex partners than any decent human being could claim. Fifty something? Maybe even close to sixty of them. Yet, she'd been scrupulously careful with her health in her sexual career, which was lengthy and illustrious. She'd started at fourteen, and before she was seventeen had logged nearly twenty partners. There was a miserable dry spell, from the horrible first marriage, during which she only had that lazy douche-bag as her one and only sex partner, and she'd gotten by that husband less than a couple dozen times. Then came blissful, blessed single-hood in her late twenties, when she'd slept with exactly whom she'd pleased... but carefully, so that now, twenty three years into her sex life, her clockwork annuals and blood tests still came back clean and pure. It was a point of pride, and now there was some animal inside of her pussy, grunting away, and...

...yeah, she unfortunately started screaming again. She knew better, but she really couldn't help it. A fist bunched up at the back of her head, and she felt a brutally hard slap crack against her cheek. She hadn't quite quit screaming, so it was followed by a second, and then a third. That was going to leave a handprint. She was perfectly still and silent now, afraid to even breathe. The cock left her mouth, and she felt her husband's breath on her ear. A hand surged up to her throat and squeezed until she made an undignified yelping gasp. "You will shut the fuck UP, princess, and you will NOT be rude to your guest. Have you forgotten your manners? You don't want me to get angry. Do you." It wasn't a question.

No. She didn't. There was still that threat of knives that he'd made a while back. She was never sure what he meant to do, and what he meant to just scare her with, but she knew better than to push her luck or his limits. She didn't have a line or a boundary where he was concerned. Her self-preservation took over. She made an effort to calm herself.

His cock went back into her mouth, his hands fisted in her hair so that he could direct her as he pleased. He was in control. She could count on several things, just knowing that. She knew that meant she'd ultimately be okay; she'd live through this. She knew that there wouldn't be any visible scarring; after all, she had a lucrative career, and they were both careful not to let any of this spill over into that. She also knew that if this... this... creature currently fucking her even tried to hurt her in any way that her husband didn't wish, he'd breathe his last, right here and now. And, a bonus: they'd never find the body.

Ultimately, her trust and confidence in her husband was overwhelmingly present, because just the sinister hiss of his voice in her ear was enough to bring her down to earth a little. It also served to turn her on, and she realized with embarrassment that as he'd slapped and threatened her, she had visibly calmed, and her pussy had gotten sloppily wet. Her slickness was paving the way for her 'guest', who was breathing heavily, and he started moaning and grunting "unh... unh..." with his thrusts, as he slathered her pussy with cum. He wasn't neat about it. As his orgasm was subsiding, he removed his big, fat cock and smeared his cum around so that there was his cum not only inside of her pussy, but all over the lips of her sex. Her pussy was now drooling and dribbling with his cum, as well as her juicy, slutty desire. Well, that was that, she supposed. No need for dignity, here, folks... what, you've never seen a slut before? Nothing to see... move along.

She heard the stranger speak again. "Can I?" he asked.

Can he... what??? she wondered, but only briefly. Clearly he had made some gesture that her husband understood, because he said, "Sure," as he shifted away from her head, his cock popping out of her mouth. She moaned a little protest, and rattled her chains a little. Well, there were no actual chains, it was probably one of his silk ties, but still. She didn't want him to go away, and she whined about it a little.

Her husband slapped her again as he pulled away from her, and she ceased her whining and settled for a quiet whimper. "You'll have to hold her onto your cock. She's got... issues," her husband instructed the man, who just laughed. It seemed he was game, as new hands fisted into her hair, and his gross, unfamiliar, fat cock slid past her damned retainers, depositing their mingled cum into her mouth. She gagged, and then as soon as she could control herself, she started sucking. She might as well, because whether she was game or not, he was determinedly, doggedly, fucking her mouth. He reached down and gave her a lazy slap. She bit down on his cock with her rounded, smooth retainers, not because she could do any damage, but just to see what would happen. He slapped her again, and this time, he put a quite a bit of sting into it. "Watch it," her husband growled at the man. "Sure, dude. Sorry," the stranger said. She sighed around his cock and started cleaning him off and sucking cock the right way. It was best not to embarrass her husband more than needful.

She sized him up from her submissive position, having only the dim moonlight in the room with which to observe him. He was a big dude. Maybe not 6'5" like her husband, maybe more like 6'1" or 6'2". Not 225 lbs like her husband; this guy was probably 240, 250. Heavy, but mostly muscle; he wasn't a gym rat, nor was he a slob. Shaved head, goatee, couple of tats. She couldn't really make them out, and didn't care anyhow. He didn't smell bad, and he'd had the decency to either not grow a giant hairy bush around his cock, or he trimmed it. Either way, it was a nicety she appreciated at the moment, what with her restraints rendering her unable to pick hair out of her mouth had any happened to lodge themselves there. He could have been anywhere between thirty and forty. And, apparently, he wasn't taking issue with her 'three kids later, haven't yet had the cosmetic surgery' condition of her body. Fine, she thought, as she huffed a sigh around his cock; she had to admit that he was probably the type she'd flirt with outrageously, if she were out for drinks with her friend, had he showed interest in her.

Meanwhile, she felt her husband between her thighs. He pulled her nightie down over her stomach, and it was a kindness and a courtesy. He was kneeling over her pussy, now. He had several fingers shoved inside of her, as she was pretty stretched out from the stranger's cock. Her pussy was making wet, sloppy, squelching noises. Then his hand went away, and came back. Then his mouth was on her pussy, and he was licking her clit. He was cleaning her pussy, and fucking her with his fingers, and she started to ramp up to an orgasm faster than she could slow it down. Before she knew it, or could ask him if she was allowed, she was cumming into his mouth. As her orgasm started, he slid his body up hers, his hands shot up to her neck and he began to choke her out; as overexcited as she was, she shuddered with the beginnings of a raging orgasm, registered how much the hands on her neck hurt, felt a brief surge of panic, tried desperately to breathe through it, and went out fairly quickly.

Again as though no time had lapsed, she found her circumstances had once again changed. Her husband was groaning and thrusting, cumming, into her pussy, and simultaneously there was cum shooting all over her face. She could feel it, and she could smell it. She briefly entertained the thought that she was grateful she did not have to taste it again, when cum-laden fingers thrust into her mouth and wiped themselves all over her tongue. She bit them. Someone chuckled.

She heard a hissing noise in her ears that sounded like rain, or water running in the shower, but which she knew now was just blood returning to her head. She drooped, exhausted and dreamy. Her husband was sprawled over the top of her now, and the stranger was leaning against the wall, his cock starting to droop. "Can I... do you..." he gestured feebly at himself. "Bathroom's that way, man," her husband said. She listened as he fiddled around in the restroom, and as he came back into the bedroom and dressed quickly. She heard his keys jingle, and he said, "I'm gonna go now. Hey, I'll see you at work on Monday."

"Yep. See ya," her husband replied. The door to the carport opened and closed, and she heard a car start and drive away.

"Really, babe? A co-worker?" she said, and before she could hear his answer, she was asleep.

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
lili82lili82over 13 years ago
it's ok

it was an ok story, if this is what you like. for the last two posters; you weren't forced to read it. if it's not your cup of tea, don't bother leaving a comment.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
This was definitely gripping reading and definitely....

...sick.I want the kind of male that would like this chick locked up. Now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Sick

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wendy vs. Game Night Wendy if forced to participate in Chris's D&D game.in NonConsent/Reluctance
After Hours A bartender takes a liking to a lonely grad student.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Filthy EDM Cock Whore Dumb drugged up slut makes a huge mistake.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Beats Getting Caught Drunk girl gets herself in trouble.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories