A Surprise Package Ch. 02

Story Info
The most amazing day of my life.
3.5k words
4.22
8.8k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I woke up the next day, memories of the previous day came rushing into my mind. I felt a bit ashamed and wondered at my unseemly courage to exhibit myself in front of a complete stranger in the intention of sexually exciting him. But it was also strangely thrilling as I have never engaged myself in such daring act before. The thought of confronting him in broad daylight terrified me, but I had to spend the whole day with him in spite of how I felt.

I quickly cleared my mind and tried to focus on the meetings I had to attend that day. I went to have a quick shower and put on a green silk blouse and a black skirt that was knee length. I left a couple of buttons undone on my blouse to show an ample cleavage but decided against it as I didn't want to look slutty during a business meeting. I wore my long wavy hair in a ponytail and put on very little make up. In short I looked quite professional and presentable, also visually enticing.

I proofread my presentation one last time and before I was ready to leave the room, I took a quick peek in the large mirror in the entrance of the room. I was quite pleased with the way I looked, the silk blouse highlighted my big boobs and the tight skirt displayed my curvy ass and shapely legs in a very admirable manner. I blew a quick kiss at my reflection, grabbed my things and headed towards the door and just when I was about to open the door, I heard a soft knock on my door.

I opened the door to see him holding two cups of hot coffee and a pack of sandwich in his hands. He was elegantly dressed in a grey suit and a blue shirt that matched his charming ocean blue eyes. My heart raced at the sight of him and I really did not understand why I was so excited to see a complete stranger. He greeted me cheerfully and extended a cup of coffee and the sandwich towards me. I thanked him for his thoughtfulness and accepted his offer. He acted as if nothing had happened the previous day and behaved completely normally, which puzzled me to an extent.

We exchanged a few words about the schedule for the day and walked briskly towards the elevator. As we were about to enter the elevator, a couple of kids ran in our direction and one of them accidentally bumped into him, spilling hot coffee all over his suit. He was taken by surprise and jumped slightly backwards, anger spreading all over his face. But his face lightened as he saw the innocent kids chasing each other completely unaware of what they had done. He chuckled to himself and turned towards me saying he needed to change before we left and asked me if I would mind waiting for him while he did so. I said it was not a problem and we entered the elevator and pushed the button to the second floor.

As we entered his room, he asked me to take a seat and hurried to the bathroom. I sat on the couch that was facing the large bed in the centre. I could hear the water splash from the bathroom and thought to myself that he probably was washing the coffee stain off his suit. He emerged from the washroom in a minute wearing only his pants. He had taken his suit and the shirt off and to be honest he certainly was a treat to the eyes. My eyes unconsciously started gazing his bare body. He was quite muscular and his body was proof enough that he visited the gym regularly. He had wide shoulders and firm biceps. His chest and abs looked like they were sculpted in stone.

I was completely awestruck and all I could think about was how it would feel to be held by those strong arms and how great it would be to lick every inch of that hot body. I noticed he had long slender fingers and was imagining how awesome it would be if he slid his long fingers into my hot wet pussy. I was wondering to myself how I had never noticed what an attractive guy he was all this time. He called my name twice or I did not know how many times, before I was woken from my trance and I suddenly came back to my senses. I realised I had been staring at him and had made him uncomfortable. I quickly got up, grabbed my things and told him I would wait in the lobby while he got dressed and walked out without waiting for him to respond.

I felt really hot and flushed as I reached the lobby and was beginning to wonder how the day would go. I was not sure I could trust myself with him in such close proximity. I repeatedly told myself I wouldn't entertain any more of such inappropriate behaviour and made up my mind to stick to a more professional approach with him. I was determined not to fall for my primal urges. At that very moment he entered the lobby wearing a different suit. He pointed to his watch and signalled me that we should be leaving immediately and were running a little late. I got up from the couch and walked towards the car that was waiting to take us to the office. I sat in silence during the short ride not having the nerve to look him in the eye.

As we entered the office building, we were greeted by the receptionist and were shown into the conference room where our meetings were to take place. In a short while, a couple of other gentlemen joined us and the presentation began. This took my mind off of him and I started to feel myself again. The meeting went on for a couple of hours straight and we didn't have enough time to catch a break. Before we knew it, it was lunch time and we decided that we take a break and resume after an hour. As everyone left the room, I took a seat and relaxed a bit in a comfortable chair. I felt happy about the presentation I had done and was mentally preparing myself for the next session.

I was deeply engrossed in my thoughts that I barely heard the door open and close behind me. When I turned around I saw him standing in front of me with a charming little smile on his face. I was startled to see him there and straightened myself up hastily. My heart was pounding and all those feelings I had in the morning came rushing back to me. I was breathless all of a sudden and words failed me. He noticed that he had taken me by surprise and politely enquired why I hadn't gone for lunch. I replied I was stretching out a bit and was leaving in a few minutes. He asked me if he could join me for lunch to which I did not object.

I took my purse and we both walked towards the cafeteria where I ordered a salad and a drink while he got a burger and a bottle of fruit juice for him. We took our tray and moved towards the corner table that was empty and sat down. He was talking about some of the things we had to discuss in the meeting but my mind drifted off to a completely different thought. All I could think about was having hot sex with this handsome man in front of me. In my mind, I was ripping his shirt off and running my hands all over his muscular frame. I just wanted to kiss him and put his arms around my body and make hot passionate love for hours.

Before I knew it, it was time for us to get back to the meeting and I couldn't bear to sit down and concentrate with this guy sitting next to me. It was wondering if he felt the same way about me. For all I knew, he acted like a perfect gentleman; he never let his guard down and never did anything inappropriate. I was frustrated to be feeling this way about a man without the feeling being mutual. Hours went on and I became completely restless. I had silently been watching him present to the client, answering each of their questions with utmost sincerity and in all that while he never once looked in my direction. The mental turmoil I was going through was indescribable.

Amidst the busy meeting, when I had lost all hope of getting together with him, he turned towards me and our eyes met. In that brief moment, I caught the flash of fire and passion in his eyes. It sent a message sharp and clear that hundred words would have failed to express. At that very moment I knew deep within myself, he wanted me as much as I wanted him. This was enough to set my heart on fire and it killed me to be away from him. I couldn't wait to leave the office, to be alone with him again.

We rushed out of the building and entered the car that was waiting for us and rode back to our hotel. We quickly walked towards the elevator and both simultaneously pushed the button to the seventh floor and we never spoke a word to each other since we left the office. The elevator was deserted and yet he stood fairly close behind me. I felt flushed and my blood boiled within me. He bent closer towards my head and slightly smelled my hair. I could feel his hot breath on the back of my neck that sent chills down my spine and I turned slightly towards him. Our shoulders touched for the first time and it was electrifying. We looked deep into each other's eyes and our lips were just inches apart. When we were about to lock lips, we heard a ding and the elevator came to a halt at the fifth floor.

The doors opened wide and an old gentleman got in. He looked at us both and smiled knowingly and we both looked at each other sheepishly and wondered at the old man's timing. The sexual tension between the two of us was over whelming and I could have sworn that the old man could sense it too. We waited nervously for a few more seconds as the elevator reached the seventh floor. We got off the elevator in a flash and walked hurriedly towards my room. I took the key out of my purse and my hands were shivering as I opened the room.

No sooner did we enter the room than he grabbed me as a bunch, pulled me towards him and kissed me on my lips with such intensity and passion that I became breathless instantly. I quickly started working on his suit and took them off in a blink. He then took his tie off and threw it in a corner. I undid his shirt buttons but did not take it off completely. I hugged him tight and kissed him deeply. He took a step forward grabbing me along with him and made me lean against the door. He held both my hands tightly above my head and kissed me on my lips. He then slowly grazed his lips across my neck and kissed me. My heart skipped a beat and I was longing for more.

He lowered his face towards my heaving breasts and without wasting another instant took my large breast in his mouth and nibbled them. I couldn't control myself and I did not want him to stop. He then put his face in between my boobs and rubbed them against his mouth. I let out a soft moan and was very aroused. I knew I was soaking wet down there and he kept biting my nipples over my blouse. He then let go off my hands and held me close towards him. We were kissing each other for a while and our hands were busy exploring each other's body. He slowly moved his hand on my back and reached my butt. He squeezed my right ass cheek with one hand while his other hand moved towards my left boob and he started massaging them over my blouse.

I ran my fingers through his thick brown hair and held them firmly. We were in heaven rubbing against each other. Amidst all these activities, I managed to undo a couple of buttons on my blouse so as to provide easy access to my love melons. He took the hint and put his hands inside my blouse from underneath and pressed my breasts as hard as he could. It sent a pang of pain and a chill down my spine and it was better that how I imagined it would be to be caressed by those strong hands. My mind was racing and after I had broken up with my long term boyfriend, I thought all passion within me died and yet here I was exploring another man's body with such passion that was almost animalistic.

He hurriedly grabbed me closer and before I knew it picked me up with those strong hands and walked towards the large bed in the room. He cast me down in the center of the bed and fell heavily on me. He quickly undid my blouse and I thought he was going to take it off completely over my head. But to my surprise, he stopped half way through and before I could realize what he was doing, I found both my hands tied together above my head with the long sleeves of my own blouse! I was baffled for I have never been tied down before. I was getting excited and at the same time starting to feel a bit terrified. I have always stuck to the basics when it came to sex and never thought there was more to it. He had a strange smile on his face as he saw the fear spreading on my face. He bent down towards me, kissed me ever so softly on my lips and whispered that I was going to have the best time of my life. All I could do was silently wonder what he was going to do next.

He slowly grazed his lips over my face, kissed me passionately for a while. Our tongues did a tango of their own while his hands were all over my body. He slowly undid the clasp of my bra and my heavy breasts jumped out of it like two little bunnies that were released from a cage. He hungrily gazed at them and took my right nipple in his mouth and started sucking them while he took the other nipple between his forefinger and thumb. They both got so hard that it would cut through glass. Soon he was making little circles around my nipple with his tongue and the sensation was unbearable. I was moaning softly so as to let him know I was enjoying what he was doing to me and I could see it made him even more excited. My pussy was soaking wet and I was waiting for him to do more to me. He stopped for a moment and took off his clothes one by one. I couldn't take my eyes off of him and for that brief moment he was away from me, I actually missed his sensual touch. He was now wearing nothing but his underwear and I could see a large bulge that formed underneath.

He came back to torturing me with his sweet look and his wild touch. He pulled my skirt off and threw it aside. I was then wearing only my pink lace thong and I felt a little uncomfortable at the thought of lying in my underwear in front of a man other than my boyfriend. He bent down towards my belly and licked it softly and I let out a loud moan. I wanted to grab his hair and put him between my thighs but I couldn't move my hands as they were tied up together. He slowly made circles around my belly button with his tongue and began to stroke my pussy with his finger over my thong. That felt wonderful and I could almost hear my heart pounding in my chest. He knelt down before me and spread my legs wide apart. He wrapped his hands around my legs and slowly licked my milky white thighs. He moved up towards my love spot and I was almost getting giddy with pleasure. I wanted more. I wanted him to suck my pussy dry. I was soaking wet by then and was going wild.

He then removed the only article of clothing I was wearing and I was completely exposed. I had shaved my pussy clean just a couple of days ago. He opened up my pussy lips and slowly stroked my vulva. He then held the lips open with his thumb and middle finger and slid his index finger into my soaking wet pussy. The sensation it sent through my body was out of the world. I had let go of all my inhibitions and decided to surrender to this burning desire of my body. His long slender fingers glided gently inside and my juice was flowing all over his finger. I let out a sharp moan as he started moving in and out gently and he gradually increased his speed. And just when the well known feeling of an explosion started to build up within myself, he took his fingers off my pussy. That was inhumane. He looked up, caught that disappointed look on my face and chuckled slightly to himself.

He then bent closer to my cunt and started licking the entrance of my love hole while he rubbed my clit with his index finger. His tongue felt hot against my pussy and this felt even better. He slowly inserted his tongue into my cunt and in a while he was going wild. He licked and sucked on for a few more minutes and I was moaning uncontrollably. He slid his finger in and started licking my clit as I clenched my muscle tighter, I knew I was about to explode. Sensing this, he increased the speed with which he finger fucked me and I had the first of several orgasms I had that night. My whole body shuddered and he came closer to me and kissed my lips passionately. I could taste my own juices on his lips and I had no words to describe the feeling.

He then quickly lowered his underwear and there came a giant penis out of it. He let out a sigh of relief as he took his penis out as it must have strained him to have kept it in so long. I was awestruck to see his cock and soon I was ready for round two. He then grabbed my thighs open and inserted his penis into my well lubricated pussy and I let out a loud gasp. It was too big for my pussy and he had to push it in with some difficulty. He started off gradually and then increased his pace. He held my shoulder for support and we were dancing together as our body moved in a rhythm. It was priceless and in a few minutes, I was building up again and I was sure he wouldn't hold out much longer either. After a few more heavy thrusts, we came in unison. It was blissful and he collapsed heavily on me. We both gasped for air and breathed heavily. As we returned to normal, he undid my hands from the blouse and I wrapped my hands around him and kissed him passionately. We cuddled for a while and after a while resumed our long passionate lovemaking session. It was almost morning when we drifted off to sleep. It was wonderful.

Before I closed my eyes, I thought about the first time I met him, I thought of him as a shy and reserved introvert who wouldn't have the guts to take a girl by storm. But here I was then, sleeping next to him peacefully, after having the best sex of my life. Everything I thought about him was wrong. He sure turned out to be a surprise package, my own sweet little package.

*****

Chapter 3:

We had an early flight the next morning and I would like to narrate the sexy ride we had on the plane in the forthcoming chapter. Please keep watch for the next chapter. Thank you all for reading my story and I would really like an honest feedback to improve my writing. Please email me at the link in my author profile if you liked my story.