A Surprise Roadtrip Stop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gush upon gush of cum drove from my body as I emptied my lust upon these two precious beauties. At least five splashes of cum trailed across each face and my knees and legs trembled as I undleased my final load. I moaned loudly as the final spurt left me cock and splashed against Tina's chin and dropped to drip onto her breasts. Rivers of cum covered both girls and Carrie turned to look as another drip fell between Tina's breasts.

Locking eyes once with me and then turning to each other, they began to kiss slowly and softly, my cum being the lubricant between their lips. Tina used her hands to turn Carrie's face to the side and licked up a rope of cum that decorated her cheek. Carrie leaned forward to suck the drops of cum from Tina's breasts and buried her tongue in her cleavage.

I looked down at the girls with a certain understanding that if I had not just been apart of this, I never could have believed how hot this brief visit had turned out to be. They sat there naked, covered in cum, kissing and stroking each other.

I helped Carrie to her feet and Tina crawled over to kiss my cock one last time before she began to rescue her clothes that had become a bed for our passion. Tina used her shirt to wipe off the cum from Carrie's face and neck.

"That was so hot." Carrie said as she pulled up her shorts. "I have never been so turned on in my life." Tina smiled as she pulled her shirt down over her head.

"I always fantasied about a couple like to two of you when I would masterbate here. I never thought I'd actually find two people I wanted to fuck so bad that I would actually do it. My poor dildo is going to be jealous." She reached around Carrie and kissed her passionately.

Fully dressed now, the girls stood there looking at each other while I zipped up my shorts. There was a wet spot on the front of them where Carrie's pussy had slapped against me.

"Uh, excuse me." A voice said from behind us. "We're ready to check out now." It was the other couple. They had come up the aisle we were standing in – now with two more videos and a box under her arm. If they had seen what we were up to, or if they had heard our groans, I couldn't tell. They didn't appear to be suppressing smiles or laughter. They looked, as hard as it was to believe, as if they were just ready to go after browsing at the video store.

"Sure thing," Tina said. "I'll meet you at the checkout stand." She turned to smile at us with the same question evident in her eyes. What had they seen? How could they not have seen?

She fished a piece of paper out of the three-ring binder and wrote something at the bottom of the page. "Here's my phone number and e-mail," she said quickly. "Call me anytime you two are interested in some more "performance art." She said with a grin.

"Honey, come here," Carrie said. She reached up and wiped a last dab of cum from Tina's cheek. She plopped the finger in her mouth and expertly removed my cum. "Ok, now you're ready to go back to work. And don't worry, we'll call you soon."

I slid my arm around my fiancé and pulled her close to me as we made our way past the counter and back out into the sunshine. Carrie reached up to kiss me as I unlocked the car.

"See," she said, "I certainly know where to stop for a little rest and relaxation from a long road trip." I smacked her ass as she hopped up into the truck.

It was going to be a good ride home.

12