A Surprise Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sean..." Her voice was shaky and barely audible. "Sean...fuck me. Fuck me NOW..."

I rose to my knees, and put the tip of my cock against the lips of her pussy. It was like a furnace, burning the head of my cock like nothing I've ever felt before. She whined as I teased her, running it over the outside of her slit, and slapping her clit lightly with the swollen head. Finally, she couldn't take it any more – she reached back, grabbed my legs, and pushed back with all of her strength, pulling at the same time, and burying the entire shaft hilt-deep into her waiting pussy.

She screamed as I grabbed her arms at the wrist and, holding them back and parallel to her body, began to slam my cock in and out of her pussy as hard as I could. She came the first time in just a few seconds, but I wasn't done. Pinning her wrists behind her back with one hand, I held her head down with the other, leaning forward as I slid my cock out of her pussy, and pushed the tip only into her ass. She gasped at the suddenness of it and squirmed, trying to get more. But I held back, making my cock twitch to stimulate the entrance of her ass as I whispered into her ear.

"Tell me that you're a whore."

She nodded, though she didn't look like she wanted to say it at first. "I'm...I'm a whore..."

I smiled. "Who's whore are you?"

"Yours...I'm your whore. Please...please, fuck me more..."

"You want this?"

I pushed my cock in more, causing her to cry out.

"Oh my FUCKING GOD! Yes...I want that cock in my ass! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

So I did. I slid my cock all the way out, paused for a second...then thrust forward, slamming it all the way up her ass. She screamed so loud I was sure the neighbors could hear her, but I didn't care. I fucked her steadily, and roughly, releasing her arms, and grabbing her tits tightly as I slammed her ass. She had tears in her eyes, but kept begging me for more - I felt her body shaking like a leaf...she came again at least twice more. Soon, I could feel my balls contract, and I threw my head back, slamming my cock deep into her as I came, flooding her asshole with my cum. We collapsed on the bed together, my cock sliding slowly out of her as it grew soft.

For a long time, the only sound in the room was our heavy breathing. I rolled off of her and relaxed onto my back. She surprised me by turning and resting her head on my chest.

"Fuck, I've missed that. But wasn't your favorite position when I was on top?"

I nodded. I've always loved watching a woman's breasts bounce while she rode me. She nodded, giggling slightly. "I thought so. What are you doing tomorrow night?"

I raised an eyebrow. Suddenly, the situation looked a lot better then it had when I'd first opened that door...

END

12