A Surprise Visit Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Sam's imagined fingers were touching her pussy lips, pulling them apart and his tongue was now exploring the pink interior of her pussy. She felt highly aroused now as his tongue found her clit, erect and peeping out from under its hood. She moaned loudly as she imagined his mouth capturing it, sucking on it as his tongue began to lick it, flick it arousing her more.

She wondered if Sam would make her take his ebony tool in her mouth, make her suck him to full erection. The thought frightened her a bit as she realised she did not know how to please a man in that way, never having performed oral sex.

Her pussy was now so hot and wet and in dire need of being filled and she desperately wanted to orgasm.

She turned the vibrator on to high. She wished it was black and not silver but that did not really matter at this moment. Placing the tip at the entrance to her pussy she thrust it in hard and deep moaning loudly as she imagined it was Sam's black tool that was being forcefully buried to the hilt inside her.

She began to thrust the vibrator back and forth in her hot wet pussy moaning and saying, "Fuck me Sam, fuck my hot pussy, and shoot your sperm into me." She soon reached her peak of pleasure; she shuddered crying out as the most intense orgasm she could recall flowed over her. When it was over she knew she had to hide her true feelings of wanting Sam to take her, to fulfil her in the way John had never done and probably never would.

That night when John came home he asked her if she was willing to go ahead and allow Sam Goodman to have sex with her.

"Yes John, I will do as you ask, but please remember I am only doing it to save your job because I love you."

"I know that my love. Thank you Susan, you won't regret it. I will make it up to you somehow in the future.

To be continued...

© Neolithic One

12