A Surprising Doctor's Visit

Story Info
My physical does not go how I thought.
2.1k words
4.05
228.9k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iPeg
iPeg
13 Followers

A physical I had when I was 18 shaped my sexuality. It was my first year in college. The school required a physical examination upon acceptance. I opened the yellow pages under physician and my finger came to rest on one randomly. I sat relaxed in an innocuous waiting room. I was small for my size, lean, and in good health. I had not spent much time in a doctor's office as there was not ever much need. I had arrived early and filled out all the paperwork and now waited for my name to be called. Half-heartedly, I leafed through an issue of NewsWeek.

A stout nurse entered the waiting room and called my name. I obediently followed her back to the nurse's station where she checked my height, weight, temperature, heart rate, and blood pressure. Everything checked out OK. She smiled at me and asked me to follow her. She led me into a small examination room. There was the standard brown doctor's table with a step and sanitary paper rolled out across it. A small desk with one drawer sat tucked in a corner with jars of gauze and q-tips and other similar items. There was one chair and one rolling stool which I assumed was for the doctor.

The nurse put down a wrapped medical gown on the table and told me to change into it. "It ties in the front." she told me. I sat and took off my shoes then stood and slipped my shirt over my head and pulled my pants off. I grabbed the waist band of my boxers and pulled them off. For a moment I stood in the middle of the room stark naked. I could hear voices from other rooms around me. I became slightly aroused by this so I quickly unwrapped the gown and slid into it, tying in the front as instructed.

I sat in the chair and looked around. The idea of the physical exam quickly dissolved any feelings I had when standing naked in the room. I looked around and waited for the doctor to knock on the door. I waited and waited and waited. The longer I waited the more frustrated I became until at last the knock sounded.

"Come in." I said.

The door opened and revealed a beautiful, tall, brunette female. She was wearing a short skirt and loose fitting blouse. At first I thought it was another nurse until she introduced herself as Dr. Watts. She entered with a folder in her hand, sat down on the rolling stool and opened it up.

"Physical today huh? Are you experiencing any issues you would like to discuss first before we get started?" she asked.

"No." I said.

She ran through a standard set of questions, "do you smoke?", "do you drink?". She wrote a few notes in my file when her pen slipped from her hand. I instinctively went to grab it but she was already reaching for it. I went to straighten up and my eyes swept forward straight into Dr. Watts' cleavage. Her loose fitting shirt hung down as she took hold of the pen on the floor. To my surprise, she was not wearing a bra. Her smallish smooth breasts hung down just the slightest amount and little round nipples were visible. I lingered there for just a moment trying to burn the image into my brain for future reference. When my eyes lifted a bit more, I saw Dr. Watts still bent over slightly staring straight at me. I felt horrible for staring and wanted to apologize but was too nervous.

"All right let's start the examination. Why don't you hop up on the end of the table?" she said.

I climbed up on the step, spun around and sat down. She got out a small pen light and had me open my mouth. She continued by looking into my ears and mouth all the while asking me some small talk questions about college life and what I was studying.

"All right, go ahead and lie on your back."

I laid down and could feel her pull out the leg/foot rest. I was now lying down flat and I could feel her hands rest on my belly to untie the strings that held my gown closed. A flush of heat rose in my face. The strings came undone and she parted the gown until my chest and pelvic area were completely revealed. I tried as best as I could to stay calm and relaxed.

She pressed down on my belly in a few different spots and then said she was going to do my testicular exam. I swallowed hard. My penis is long when it is soft. She gently picked it up between her fingers and moved it to the side. Just relax, I thought. Next I could feel her cup my balls and gently squeeze and tug at them. This was too much. My penis started to grow, just a bit. I prayed this would end and that she would not notice my semi-erection. The heat in my face was intense.

"Everything looks good there." she said.

Thank God it was over.

"Have you ever had your prostrate checked? I think we should go ahead and take care of that today."

"OK." I said obediently back to her. After all she was the doctor.

When she said this, I was so nervous about my erection that I did not even consider what the implications were. I am not even sure at that time that I knew what a prostate was. She told me to bring my feet up on the table and put them together side by side. I did what she asked. She then grabbed both of my knees and moved them apart a bit.

"This helps me get access." she said.

I didn't understand what she was talking about. She turned and grabbed something from her desk. My head rested back and I stared at the ceiling. I was concentrating so hard so I would not get a full erection that I thought I might have a stroke. I heard a clicking sound and then I felt her fingers brush something cold right on my ass. A deep breath rushed into and out of me.

"Just relax." she said, hearing my labored breathing.

Next, I felt the tip of one of her fingers begin to slowly press into my opening. I was clenched so tight it did not budge. She told me to bear down, like I was having a bowel movement. When I did her finger slid gently into me. I have never had this experience before. I felt full and my arousal shot through the roof when she reached my prostate. My penis instantly stood straight up and was rock hard.

"Don't be embarrassed." she said "It happens sometimes. Nothing to worry about."

I looked up. Between my legs, I could see her staring at my huge erection her finger still deeply planted in my ass. Soon I could feel it moving around, probing my prostate. I involuntarily moaned and laid my head back down.

"I think I will need a better angle." she said "This just isn't doing it. Why don't you hop off the table?"

I quickly hopped off feeling some relief as I closed the gown over my penis the best I could. She instructed me to come around to the side of the examination table. She grabbed my shoulders and spun me around then put her hands on my back and pushed me over. I was now bent over the table my head sticking over the other end and staring down at the floor. Next, I could feel her grab the bottom of my gown and lift it over my bottom and rest it on my back. My penis was still rock hard.

"I think this will work a lot better." she said.

I heard another click and then her finger began pressing into me again. It slipped in with another groan from me. It probed around for a bit then began to slide out. Thank God I thought. This was coming to an end. Just when it reached the opening though, it plunged back in and pulled out again. Rhythmically , her finger began fucking my ass. I could feel the knuckles of her hand bounce off my bottom. Obediently, I remained bent over the examination table rocking forward and back slightly from the motion of her hand.

"I think you should stop." I said weakly.

She did not stop. It went on for what seemed like an eternity. The whole time, I was trying to think of something else, anything to get my mind off of what she was doing. Nothing seemed to help.

"Please stop." I said again

And with that my cock exploded over and over again spraying the examination table with seamen. My body convulsed, her finger still sliding in and out through the length of my orgasm. Finally my body was still and I could feel her finger slide out of me.

"Oh God!" I said "I am so sorry!"

"Not to worry. I'll clean everything up but we are not quite done yet." she said.

I stood up and held my gown closed. I turned and watched as she walked around and got up on the examination table. She pulled her skirt up revealing everything below her waist. She was not wearing any panties. She sat up, and pulled her feet up onto the table on either side of and just in front of her waist.

"Come around in front of me please."

At this point I was on autopilot and I did as she told me. When I was in front of her staring at her crotch she pushed her bottom out towards me a bit, revealing everything to me. She stretched behind her and grabbed something and handed it to me. I looked down at the object in my hand. It was the tube of lubrication.

"Your turn." she said.

I could not believe this was happening. My gown had opened up again and another full erection stood straight out in front of me. I unscrewed the top off the tube and squeezed some of the viscous liquid into my hand. I repeated her actions on me. I rubbed some over the top of her little tanned anus. Then, I slowly pressed my finger inside her. She was tight and warm around my finger. I started to slide it in and out fucking her bottom with my hand. She reached towards me grabbed my head in one hand and pulled it forward into her crotch.

I was only 18 but had had sex a few times and had watched enough porn to know what to do. My tongue stretched out and found her clit. I worked over it in every angle and direction I could think of. She let out a soft moan.

"That's it." she said "Don't stop!"

A few minutes of this and her body convulsed. Her hips pushed her crotch further into my face and my finger was buried even deeper in her bottom. I could feel the muscles in her ass spasm around my finger gripping it tight. Her body relaxed, as I came up for air. My finger slid out and I stood up.

"Oh my goodness!" she said "Look at you!"

I had not even noticed that my gown stood open and my huge erection was fully visible. She lightly hopped down from the examination table, walked around to the side and bent herself over it. Her hands moved around behind her as she grabbed the bottom of her skirt and lifted it up over her bottom.

"Come on!" she said "Let's go ahead and take care of that."

I moved forward, reached down and cupped her ass in my hand. My erection jumped. I couldn't stop thinking this was a dream and that I would wake at any moment. I moved in behind her and held up my cock to her pussy. The tip brushed her lips and I thought it was almost over. I regained my composure and pushed into her. Still, it did not take long. A few thrusts and I was cumming deep inside her. I pulled out, my penis warm and moist from her. She stood back up and turned, pulling her skirt down.

"Alright," she said "I'll need to see you back here in a couple of months."

She wrote something down on a pad of paper, tore it off, and handed it to me. She told me to give this to the receptionist. She gave me a knowing smile, turned and left. I stood in the middle of the room smiling, my gown still open, still moist and dripping from her.

iPeg
iPeg
13 Followers