A Surprising Moment Ch. 01

Story Info
Sensations.
1k words
3.45
9.1k
1
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first time I have attempted to open to public my writings. Would love honest feedback on whether you would buy this or not. Enjoy the read.

*****

Many moments

Story 1.

You were lying down in bed... I climb over on top, kiss and nibble your lips before traveling down...

To tease, nibble, squeeze, pull firmly on each nipple before proceeding to suck and bite each nipple til I hear a groan...

Lightly stroking your skin before a firm scratch like feel with the fingernails exploring your body...

As I travel even lower.

To tease, work and caress the sensitive areas around but not touching the cock or balls yet.

Even if you try and move them into place. I still don't touch... just look.

Before I lift your legs up and apply kisses to the area between the anus and ball bag... a gentle teasing nibble...

Before I pop a finger into my pussy to ensure it is wet, ready for...

Inserting into your ass as I deep throat your cock in one swift move.

Stroking, teasing, sucking, nibbling, tasting til you groan.

Before climbing up and slowly sitting onto your rock hard cock... moving up and down slowly before I completely sit and take every inch of you deep inside.

I am not facing you, my back is, so I can continue to stroke and play with your balls...

While riding you hard...

Until you can't control your frustration... swiftly go forward into doggy position so you are able to simply hop into my ass...

Fuck it senseless til you cum...

I cum hard...then leave with a cheeky grin.

Story 2.

You look around the doorway and see me lying across the bed only wearing undies, one hand stroking my body, the other playing with my nipples...

You drop your pants, walk in, hard as a rock, hook my arms up and move me up enough so my head is tilted off the side of the bed giving you perfect access to stand over me and make me take your cock deep into my throat...

While you enjoy pumping your cock in my throat, my hands are roaming over your buttocks, feeling your balls, before one naughty finger of mine goes off and explores your ass more in depth...stroking the sensitive areas that make you groan some more.

It only serves to make you become more aggressive with your touch, playing with my nipples, squirting milk, before you bend over to reach my pussy... a touch, a squeeze, a rub, a spank before plunging your fingers into the juices which makes me groan sending vibrations along your cock...

Then you pull out, spin me around and bury your cock inside my pussy before I can blink, one hand holding both my arms above my head unable to move but take the punishment you are giving my pussy. The other hand around my throat making me know I'm utterly helpless - this sends me wild.

I try not to but instead an orgasm hits, making me completely submissive to your will and touch.

You pull out and fold my legs so my knees are on either side of my face...

A stinging spanking to make the skin pink, before you hop into my ass, feeling how it just sends me off into another orgasm...a slow fuck before you pound me senseless until you cannot control yourself anymore and cum hard in my ass...

Story 3.

You hear the shower door open up and the water start running, a peek around the corner reveals a naked female...

Swiftly you strip off your clothes without making a noise, and head around the corner seeing her just stepping in...

You push her to the icy cool wall making the nipples harden from the contact. A surprise gasp heard making you chuckle softly as you close the shower door behind you...

One hand firmly holding her in place between her shoulder blades before grasping her hair and pulling the head backwards and to the side, exposing the neck which enables you to kiss gently for a moment...

You step closer, using your legs to make her spread her legs apart before pinning with your body to the wall, your cock nestled hard between the buttocks as you feel her body with the other hand...your kisses on the neck turn feral with hard bites...

Making her moan from the sensation, your excitement increasing, your hand gets in front, travels down to her pussy...

Finding it so wet you feel the nub, rub, tweak, pinching hard making her hips buck before proceeding to insert two fingers hard deep inside exploring while you rub your cock up and down...making you very frustrated.

You step back, pulling her hips towards you, the hand on her hair pushing her back down, the other firmly spanking leaving pink hand marks which makes her squeal in surprise... you growl... before you bury your cock deep into her pussy.

You smile at sensations of feeling her pussy clenching around your cock before moving slowly in and out... a surprise touch from her comes out touching and caressing your balls, you know you have her.. So you up the stakes...

Demand she plays with her clit of which she obeys, producing an orgasm that milks your cock even more...with a sly grin, you pull out, looking at the pussy and rosebud... and proceed to bury your cock inside the rosebud which makes her scream out...as you pound away creating a double orgasm (one in pussy and one in the ass) creating a very tight almost unbearable feeling around your cock...the warm water running down between the bodies...

You think about cumming. so you bury the cock deep and hard making both moan... before you pull out... spin her around, force her to her knees...

Demand a blow job... of which she does oh so sweetly and willingly. You push her head to the wall... and proceed to fuck her throat hard... before making her swallow some cum before spraying the rest all over her face and boobs...

You release her... smile... and leave her panting for more.