A Surprising Night at Work Ch. 2

Story Info
They find their temptations are undeniable.
1.3k words
4.29
21.3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/31/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His crystal eyes pierced mine as I felt a heat wave flow over my body. His lips were still moist from our kiss as he licked his lips. I wondered if he did so to taste me again or just out of reaction. I nervously broke our glance as I waited for him to reply.

"Why'd you do that?" he said finally in a deep voice.

"I'm sorry" I said "I just, well I just couldn't help it."

I began to feel a little more daring as I added "I just saw the look you gave me in the office."

His eyebrows raised slightly as he ran his gaze down my chest. My breathing was rapid as I stood silent.

His hand came up to my small waist and grabbed it pulling my body against his toned chest. I felt his staggered breathing against my cheek as he said softly, " I want to fuck you."

My mind tossed as I replayed the words he had just spoken.

"I've had my eyes on you since you got here. That tight little ass of yours, your hair just waiting to be grabbed, your nice tits." His right hand roamed up to my breast, my erect nipple piercing my white tee.

I got turned on as he spoke his dirty words to me. I didn't know that he felt that way about me.

Instinctively my hands moved up his broad shoulders as I rested them. His right hand continued to play with my breast. Lifting the thin cotton top up above my breasts with his left hand, he drops his head down to envelope one of my breasts. I lean back against the counter top behind me as I feel his strong rough hands run over my toned stomach.

Taking his lips off my breast I look into his eyes to see them flamed with desire.

"Take off you clothes" he mumbles roughly. In a dominating gesture he pulls off my white tee, exposing my white bra, pulled down off one exposed breast.

Obeying him, I unclasp my bra dropping it to the floor.

"Yeah baby, look at those beautiful breasts" he whispers as he scans over the exposed flesh. Undoing the zipper on my jeans I wiggle out of them and stand there silent and exposed before whispering in a seductive tone "You like what you see Brian?"

He gently and slowly lifts his dark shirt above his head before dropping it on the floor. His tanned chest is a spectacullar sight. His toned pecs, the light brown hair on his chest, the tightly defined abdominals which slowly tighten as he breathes. I notice the small hair line that drapes down past his belly button, disappearing underneath the waist of his khakis.

He walks up to me grabbing roughly at my breasts as he forces a sharp kiss onto my moist lips. His tongue fiercely parts my lips as it surges through my mouth. A deep moan echoes from his throat to mine. As his mouth separates from mine I feel the bulge within him press hard against my pussy. He grinds his manhood against me as his lips trace down my neck to find my collarbone. His tongue licks at my skin, I feel his teeth nibble at my chest and his hands roam down between us to wear I can feel his hands fumbling for his zipper on his pants. I moan in excitement as all my senses are heightened.

I hear his zipper as it goes down the length of his crotch. He takes his lips off my chest and pulls his pants down as his manhood leaps out of the confinement.

Putting his hand around my neck and giving it a light squeeze, he guides his lips to my ear and tongues my ear lobe gently before I feel his teeth pulling gently at the soft flesh.

"Suck my fucking cock." he says is a huskied voice and guides me to my knees before his large 8 inch cock. The rock hard shaft standing straight, its red and flesh colored tones making me want him to be inside me.

I slowly wrap my hand around his thick shaft as I look up to find him leaning against the counter top, his face peering down at me and those bright blue eyes urging me on.

"Suck me baby..... suck my cock." he says

I let my lips drift to the tip as I let my tongue reach out and lick the precum off. my lips part and slowly engulf his large thick manhood. His hard cock entering my warm wet mouth as I begin to bob my head up and down while my hand gently strokes him up and down. I feel his body quiver as he moans " Oh yeah baby, suck it"

His hands come back around my neck as I feel his fingers run through my soft hair. Suddenly I feel his hands grab handfuls of my hair and he pulls as them as he begins to thrust his hips and cock into my face. His cock rams down my throat as I try to keep up with his rhythem.

"Oh yeah... I wanna fuck your pussy." he says roughly as he slows his pace. "Stand up" he adds.

I get up as he tells me to turn around. As I now have my back to him, I put my hands on the counter top.

"Bend over" he says as I feel a warm hand on the middle of my back as I bend over. My breasts touching the cold surface of the counter top. I moan softly as I feel his rock hard manhood rubbing up and down my wet slit to find my pussy hole. Finally finding it he holds his cock at my entrance.

"You're going to take me all the way in." he says demandingly. He pushes himself forcefully all the way into my aching wet cavern. I feel his heavy balls slap against my bottom as he moans an "Oh yeah"

His hands grab at my waist as he begins to pump himself deep within me. Roughly and hard.

Almost immediately I hear myself moaning his name and curse words. Running his strong hand up my back and spine to my neck before resting it in a handful of my hair, I feel his lips roughly kissing the back of my neck. He pulls at my hair causing me to pull my head back in reaction as my cheek rests against his and I hear his staggered breathing and the slapping of our bodies together in unison.

His other hand travels to the top of my asscrack as his thumb traces down to my little tight bud. He gently plays with it, rubbing his large finger around it, circling it, teasing it. I moan eagerly as his other hand holds my head in place next to his. Bringing his teasing thumb up to my lips, I suck at his thumb. "You like that baby?" he whispers as I moan.

"I'll bet you'll like this too" he says as he releases his thumb from my mouth before bringing it down to my virgin asshole.

my saliva lubricating the little hole. Suddenly a rush of pleasure and pain races through my body as I feel his thumb push through my ass, burying deep inside. slowly he begins pumping my little asshole with his finger as he increases he pace in my pussy.


I moan in ecstasy as he fucks both of my holes at once.

"Oh yeah!!!" I scream as I feel my body beginning to quiver in orgasm. "I'm going to cum!" I scream as I feel his pointer and middle finger replace his thumb in my ass and the pace of his cock in my pussy becoming more demanding.

"Fuck yeah, I'm gonna cum" he yells as I feel his body tighten up against mine. I feel his cock trembling as he fills my body with his white cum.

"Fuck!!!" I scream as he continues to pump my ass.

He moans loudly before finally collapsing against me. He removes his large thick fingers and wraps his arms around my waist. Kissing my neck, he whispers, "This has been one hell of a good night at work."