A Surrender's Embrace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her voice floated on the winds rushing past them. Very slowly her body's shaking subsides, her nails release their hold upon his skin. He folds his arms tightly around her body, hugging her in a warm embrace. It seemed an eternity before they released each other. Rolling to the side, they grinned exhausted at each other. The key that had brought her so much anger slid to lay upon her Neela's breast between them. Nick reached down and ran a loving finger across it.

"I couldn't let it go." she breathed. They fell into a sweet slumber, they're bodies still linked together.

It was late in the evening when Neela awoke. Nickorad was still asleep beside her. She quietly slipped from beneath his arm, tossed her shirt over her chilled body and headed for the edge of the pond. The breeze caressed her face. She sat for a moment, her toes playing in the cool waves of the water. She didn't notice Nick lean in behind her. He startled her as he leaned in and gently kissed her neck. She turned to look at him with twinkling eyes.

"You're an amazing woman Neela." he paused for a moment, looking far into the pond's waters. "And I love you."

Her heart soared at the words. She lean back to rest upon his chest, her arms hugging around his head as he glanced back at her. They kissed gently. Something in the water caught her eye. As she closely examined it she realized it was a pink blossom, flitting across the water's surface. She glanced up in amazement. The once dying and decaying tree now had green leaves, it's bark a healthy sheen, and it was covered in the most beautiful feather pink blossoms. The wind whispered to her once more. "Your spirit is bound...now blossom."

12