A Surrogate

Story Info
In Jamaica they met a man who might be the answer.
3.2k words
4.44
71k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna rubbed her belly and smiled as she lay naked in her bed. She'd slept naked her entire adult life and getting knocked up hadn't changed that. The pretty blonde was twelve weeks pregnant and she'd just started to show a little. She hadn't gained much weight, only 3 pounds, but her doctor said that was normal for women who get pregnant when they are on the heavy side. She'd been bothered when he'd said that but it was true. She had always been a big girl with wide hips and broad shoulders.

Jenna been all an all state athlete in high school, lettering in soccer and basketball but even then she was thick. She had all been muscle until a knee injury ended her college basketball career and over time her thick athletic physique had morphed into a soft curviness but through it all she'd maintained her big dd tits. Her dds had grown significantly after she got pregnant and she was a solid f cup which made finding a bra off the rack an impossibly. Her husband Jack loved her big tits and he was thrilled when they had grown even bigger. He was a breast man through and through and their sex life had gotten even better after she got pregnant, not that it was lacking beforehand.

Her hands moved down from her rounded belly to her wild, untrimmed pussy. Jenna preferred it neat and tidy but Jack had asked her to grow it out while she was pregnant. She sighed softly as her fingers parted her swollen labia and her eyes closed. Her normal voracious sexual appetite had gotten worse in the previous 12 weeks and most days she had an insatiable hunger for sex.

The thick blonde teased her hard clit with her right hand and fumbled blindly for her big latex dildo with her left. Her fingers closed around the cool but lifelike shaft and a low moan rose from her chest. It was her biggest toy and it had become her go to dildo. Jenna hadn't always wanted a big cock. In fact for a brief time in her early twenties that she thought she was a lesbian. She had dated two girls on her college basketball team but there had been too much drama with girls and she'd started dating men exclusively after her third failed relationship with a woman. She still sometimes craved the soft sensuality of a woman and Jack had encouraged her to find a friend with benefits to fill that void but she hadn't found the right woman yet.

The big brown dildo slipped effortlessly into her wet, molten pussy. The stuffed full feeling as the big latex cock was amazing and her hips undulated slowly as she eased it all the way to the hilt. Her legs quivered and her breathing deepened as she membered the night she got pregnant. She could see his face and his glistening, muscular body over her. His big cock sliding deep, hitting her g spot with each thrust and touching her cervix before backing out.

Jenna felt the familiar early sensation of a building orgasm and she pumped the dildo hard and fast. She'd bought the toy on line because it reminded her of him and every time she fucked herself with it she was taken back to that night. She could still see her husband's naked body, his big hand stroking his pretty white dick as Harold pounded her from from behind.

Harold had been the first man to fuck Jenna other than her husband Jack since they'd been married. They hadn't planned to open their marriage to other men. They'd gone to Jamaica to get away from the stress of everyday life and escape their problems. She and Jack had tried for years to have a baby but he had a low sperm count with poor motility and they'd been unsuccessful. It had caused problems in their marriage and they'd talked about finding a sperm donor or adoption but they had hesitated to pull the trigger on either solution.

Harold was a successful business man from the UK. He was in his late forties with a muscular body that was soft and doughy around the midsection. He was at the resort for a destination wedding and he was solo because he and his long time girlfriend had split up the month before. The chemistry and mutual attraction between Harold and Jenna was instantly apparent to them both. Jack had seen it too and it was he who first mentioned the idea of Jenna and Harold hooking up. He'd never been a jealous person and unbeknownst to her he had often secretly entertained fantasies about his wife cuckolding him.

Jenna had resisted her husband's suggestion at first but when they got back to their room that night they'd had wild and inspired sex. In the aftermath of that escapade Jack confessed that the idea of watching Jenna and Harold together turned him on more than anything ever had. To show her how much he had guided her hand to his spent dick and to her delight he was rock hard and ready for another round. They had sex three times that night and once more in the morning before they headed to breakfast. Her husband's vitality that night and his insistent his pleas were the main reasons she agreed to consider his requests and when she and Harold met up at the poolside bar that afternoon she flirted mercilessly with him to see if Jack would change his mind. He didn't and after dinner and dancing they all went back to their room for a nightcap.

Jack had kissed her hard and deep the moment the door to the room had closed. His hands roamed over her thick, voluptuous body and he lifted her body hugging black dress over her head leaving her in just a lacy black underwire bra and nothing else. Jack had insisted that she not wear panties, something she hadn't done before, and she loved the naughty feeling it gave her, especially when Harold had cupped her big round ass on the dance floor. He had big strong hands and she liked his brazenly aggressive touch.

Jenna had felt the bulge in Harold's dress slacks when they danced and she was certain that he had a nice big dick. He wasn't the first black man she'd been with. In fact most of the boys she'd dated in high school and college had been black. She'd grown up in a racially mixed rural community south of Atlanta at a time when good white girls didn't date black boys. Her parents had both been very racially insensitive and that had pushed Jenna to rebel by dating the starting running back on her high school football team. He had taken her cherry in his bedroom one day after school and while it hurt like hell the first time the pleasure was indescribable and from that point on she had loved sex. Her first boyfriend hadn't been very well hung, disproving the stereotype that all black guys had big dicks, but he had been with enough girls that he was a great lay and they had fucked almost daily until a pregnancy scare had frightened him off. She dated or just fucked several of his teammates after she went on the pill but she had only had sex with a handful of white boys before she met Jack.

Jack ended the kiss and stepped back letting Harold move in. The powerfully build black man grabbed Jenna and laced his long, thick fingers into her silky blonde hair. He had a hungry look in his sexy dark eyes and Jenna melted inside. She was instantly dripping wet and a flood of memories from high school and college filled her head. There had been a distinct difference between the way the black guys had fucked her and the way white guys did. Black boys, and men, in her experience, were decidedly more aggressive and she liked that a lot but by the time she had met Jack she needed love, affection and tenderness more than raw passion.

Harold thrust his tongue into her mouth and his free hand groped and squeezed her big firm tits. He twisted her nipples and then fingered her soaking wet pussy making her whimper like a scolded puppy. Her legs felt weak and her body was on fire. She reached down to his pants and fumbled with his belt and zipper. Her hands were shaking with raw, wanton desire and when his cock sprung free she moaned loudly into his mouth. His cock felt enormous and she had an overwhelming need to see it. She grabbed the thick shaft, her fingers failing to circle his prodigious girth.

"Holy fuck," Jenna gasped as she squeezed and stroked his big dick. It pulsed and twitched in her soft hands and it was searingly hot to the touch. She had been with well hung guys before but she'd never had a man quite that big and her belly tightened at the thought of taking it inside her.

Harold sensed what Jenna needed and he released his grip of her hair and pulled his fingers from her dripping pussy. Her knees buckled and she dropped to the ground. Her hands slid down his smooth, almost hairless chest and she leaned close, pressing her lips against his big delicious cock. The salty flavor of sweat and humanity caressed her lips and she dragged the rough surface of her tongue up the underside of his big black dick.

A deep guttural moan spilled from Jenna's quivering lips and she inhaled sharply, drawing his musky scent into her lungs. Her hands moved around to his taut buttocks and she stretched her lips around the bulbous head of his pulsating manhood. She struggled to stuff more than a few inches into her mouth because of his girth but she sucked and slurped noisily on him as she stroked his saliva slickened shaft.

Jenna felt her husband's hungry gaze and she glanced over at him with lust filled eyes. She loved him more than anything and she had only agreed to invite Harold home with them because of his insisted pleas. That said once she kissed Harold and felt his huge cock she wanted him badly. She kissed down his shaft and inched lower so she could take his hairy balls into her mouth. Her eyes closed and she sucked on his delicious orbs while stroking his enormous dick.

"I need you inside me," Jenna groaned wantonly after several long minutes of lavishing oral attention upon his manhood. Her jaw ached and her mascara had run down her cheeks.

Harold guided her to her feet and bent her over the bed. He glanced at Jack and gave him a questioning look as he rubbed the tip of his bare cock across Jenna swollen pink lips. He liked Jack and he didn't want to ruin their marriage. He had wanted Jenna the moment he had laid eyes on her and he was, at first, trying to seduce the pretty blonde. She was definitely his type. Her big tits, narrow waist and wide hips were exactly what he liked in a woman and he'd always had a thing for blondes with glasses but once he started talking to Jack he had held back because he genuinely liked the man. He was pleasant, personable, well educated, and successful with being pretentious and they got along well.

Jenna looked pleadingly into her husband's bright blue eyes. Her hear was racing and her empty pussy ached for relief. She had been reluctant to bring Harold back to their room because she knew how she'd get. She had felt a powerful attraction to him from the moment they met. She had feared that she might get too into him which could hurt Jack but the look on her husband's handsome face left no doubt what he wanted. Harold saw it too and he pushed his long fat cock into her from behind.

Jenna sometimes had difficulty taking Jack to the hilt doggy style, at least before she got into it, but despite the extra two inches of length and sizeable difference in girth she felt nothing but pleasure when Harold sank his big dick inside her. Her pretty hazel/green eyes rolled back in her head and she clutched at her big tits with one hand while supporting her body on the footboard of the bed with the other as he started to thrust.

Her thick body rocked fore and aft and she grunted each time he thrust deep. She felt a familiar knot in her belly and she panted wantonly, eagerly willing her building climax to the surface.

"Oh fuck, oh shit, fuck yes," Jenna moaned as she teetered on the precipice of a body shaking climax. Her legs started to tremble and her pussy contracted rhythmically. Intense waves of pleasure washed over her and her juices poured from her womb soaking Harold's cock and balls as well as her thighs.

Harold pulled his fat cock from Jenna's pussy and she whimpered disappointedly. She looked down and his cock and smiled when she saw the generous coating of her juices on his shiny black flesh. Gobs of white cream covered the base of his dick and she turned quickly to face him. Their lips met and they kissed deeply for several long minutes.

The smell of sex hung heavy in the cool air conditioned room and she eagerly lowered herself to the ground before him. Jenna moaned loudly as she lapped her succulent juices from his cock and balls. She'd always loved the taste of pussy especially hers and she didn't stop licking and sucking him until she'd swallowed every drop.

"Get on the bed," Harold said firmly in his sexy British accent. He flashed her a warm hungry smile that gave her butterflies inside and Jenna quickly scrambled onto the big king sized bed. She lay back with her legs akimbo and looked lovingly into her husband's pretty blue eyes.

"Come here Babe," Jenna said softly. She patted the bed beside her and Jack quickly joined her. His strong muscular body smelled good, as it always did, and she reached out and held his hand while Harold settled between her thick dimpled thighs.

Jack leaned over Jenna and they kissed tenderly. His hand moved down her lush curves and he pushed to fingers inside her pussy, feeling her wetness as his tongue entwined with hers in a deep passionate kiss.

Harold grabbed her legs and Jack grabbed Harold's cock, guiding it to the mouth of her frothy hole.

Jenna moaned into Jack's mouth and she squirmed with excitement. She had occasionally fantasized about being with two men at once. She'd almost had a chance to do so during her freshman year in college. It had been a rare weekend when both the boys and girls basketball teams were playing away games in the same city. She'd had an on again off again relationship with Scooter, a short black point guard on the boys team and the night before the boys game she'd found herself in Scooters room with two other boys. Scooter wanted her to do him and Maxwell, a huge 6'10" center. She had thought about it but when she saw how big Max's dick was she'd chickened out. She'd long regretted that decision and the missed life experience.

Jack's fingers spread around Harold's dick and his palm rubbed her hard clit as Harold started to thrust. The head of his big cock pounded against her cervix and her husband's attention to her clit worked her into a lather.

Jenna cried out loudly and her body writhed beneath Harold. Her eyes closed for a moment and she tensed from head to toe before a calmness washed over her and her body went slack. In the aftermath of her climax she had an epiphany and she kissed her husband deeply.

"I want him to cum inside me," she whispered such that only her husband could hear her. "He can give us the baby we want."

Jack nodded and kissed her softly. "Okay," he replied, "I like that."

Jenna pushed her hips back to meet Harold's thrusts and her manicured pink nails dug into his chocolate brown flesh. She looked up into his warm eyes and smiled. It was a playfully sexy grin and her eyes glimmered with ravenous desire.

"Cum for me," Jenna said in a low raspy tone. She held his gaze and humped her body against him. His breathing labored and she knew that he was close.

"I'm gonna cum," Harold said when he passed the point of no return. His voice trembled and his body shook as he fought to delay the inevitable.

"Don't pull out," Jenna hissed. "I want you to cum inside me. I want to feel it." She liked it when Jack came deep. She loved the warm sensation and she felt Harold's big dick grow bigger and harder as he continued to ram it deep. He grunted and closed his eyes.

Jenna watched Harold's face contort and she felt his potent seed splash into her fertile womb. She knew exactly where she was in her cycle and she was oddly certain that he'd just given her what she and Jack had spent years trying for.

Harold rolled off of Jenna and Jack immediately took his place. He pushed deep and thrust hard and fast. He came quickly pumping an impressive load into her depths and then looked into his wife's pretty eyes with love and adoration. He stayed inside her and they kissed gently as Harold pulled his pants on and buttoned his shirt. He seemed slightly uncomfortable after his climax and while Jenna and Jack cuddled on the bed he kissed her and slipped from the room.

Jenna and Jack both talked to Harold after that night but their friendship seemed strained. They exchanged contact information with him but they hadn't talked to him in the twelve weeks since their tryst but Jenna had fond memories of their night together.

"Push Jenna, push Baby," Jack said forty weeks after their trip to the Jamaica. He held his wife's hand and looked first into her beautiful eyes and then glanced between her spread legs as the babies head and shoulders squeezed out of her tired body. She'd been in labor for 12 hours and hard labor for two. Her blonde hair was sweat soaked and matted and her body was flushed and pink.

The doctor helped slide the baby from her womb and the nurse quickly wiped the mess from its body.

"Do you want to see your son?" The heavyset young nurse asked with a pleasant smile. She had a warm comforting bedside manner that both Jack and Jenna adored.

Jenna nodded and the nurse handed the naked baby boy to her. His head was topped with thick blonde hair and his blue eyes glimmered with curiosity. He looked like his father with crisp European features and his face contorted as he started to cry.

Jenna and Jack hadn't known what to expect in the days leading up to her delivery date. They had assumed Harold was the father because of Jack's issues with sperm count and motility and they had prepared to tell a tale about a sperm donor and a fertility climic when the baby arrived but the hadn't said anything to anyone. Through what seemed like a miracle they didn't have to because the baby, Jeremy Harold, looked just like Jack.