A Sweet Homecoming Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wiggled her hips, reminding me that I too had a task at hand. I gazed up into the bush surrounded pink maw of her dripping pussy. Raising my hands to the luscious globes of her ass, I lifted my lips to the sweet succulent flesh of her drenched cunt.


I ran my tongue along the sultry lips of her twat, teasing the feverish flesh with the tip of my tongue. The head of her erect clit found its way between my lips and I stroked it like a tiny penis, matching my strokes on her minute member to rhythm of her mouth on my massive, hard Johnson.

Her flesh quivered, and her strokes slowed for a second as she came against my willing tongue. Fluid flowed across my lips and onto my beard as Kathy jerked spasmodically against my caressing lips.

I released my hold on her clit and stroking gently at her slit moved my attention to the raging inferno of Kathy’s gaping vagina. I ran my tongue around the hot wet entrance of her cavern of love before sinking it as deep within her as I could reach. Her flesh was hot beneath my ministrations as I moved the tip of my tongue along the burning tissues of the interior of her pussy. My tongue stroked in and out while caressing the sweltering fleshy tissue of her piquant pussy. I could feel her body quiver and then her cunt pulsed around my tongue as fresh fluid flowed over the flesh of my lips, saturating my mustache and beard.

Kathy redoubled her labors on my cock. Her head bobbed up and down its considerable length while her hands stroked and caressed its base and my balls. She grunted with passion, her mouth making slurping sounds as she worked fervently to bring me off in her lovely mouth. With each stroke her pendulous breasts swung, grazing across the skin of my stomach. Her passion rose with each contact of her skin with mine.

I thrust my tongue hard into her pussy a few more times, Kathy gyrated her ass, rubbing the lips of her labium against my face. I pulled my tongue from her pussy and moved its attention to the puckered entrance to Kathy’s asshole.

Her anus was tight as I thrust my tongue against it. I skimmed the tip of my tongue over the wrinkled flesh and then thrust against the resisting hole. I was able to just barely push the tip of my tongue inside of her. She responded by sucking on my crank even more vigorously.

I used my hands on the soft globes on her butt to separate the cheeks of her ass, this caused her asshole to expand and I thrush more of my tongue into her sweet bum. Massaging Kathy’s ass and thrusting into her asshole caused her to gyrate against my face even harder and I felt her body shudder again.

I slid my tongue out of her now well-lubricated ass and placed my index finger against the slightly resisting flesh of her anus and pushed lightly, gently, and slowly into her. She stiffened for a second before relaxing and continuing the gyrations of her ass against my hands.

My finger slid into her ass until it was completely buried in her torrid warmth. I waited for a beat before beginning to stroke in and out of her steaming ass. Kathy increased her gyrations and groans of pleasure came from her very busy mouth as I fucked her butt with my finger.

I ran my tongue once more into her sweltering, dripping cunt again. She moved against my strokes with increasing desire. I felt her flesh quake again and again as she had one orgasm after another. My skin and beard were by this time completely drenched with Kathy’s juices of passion.

Kathy continued to stroke my balls with both of her sensuous hands. My flesh tingled beneath her adoring touch. I felt my balls tighten, my own orgasm was only seconds away. I thrust my tongue into the sweltering depths of her cunt. I matched my strokes to those of hers, thrusting both my tongue and my finger into her torrid depths in rhythm with her caressing stroke on my raging shaft.

I felt my semen move up the length of my shaft, the burning of my seed as it passed up my dick was a pain of ecstasy. My sweltering white seed erupted into Kathy’s eager mouth, the initial surge surprised her but she was able to contain the growing flood and avidly swallow cup after cup of my steamy hot seed.

Kathy came against my tongue at the same time as I was filling her mouth with cum. Her juices flowed unabated over my skin as her body quivered and quaked against me.

She continued to suck and lick at my dick, drinking every drop of life from it. It wasn’t until it became flaccid and lifeless that she finally released it and rolled off of me. We lay there motionless but for our heaving bosoms for several minutes as we caught our breath.

Kathy was the first to move as the call of nature moved her to rise from the bed and walk on wobbly legs to the bathroom. While the sound of her tinkling rang through the room I moved completely onto the bed and removed my shorts completely from my legs.


Placing the pillow beneath my head I lay on my back and watched the door to the bathroom. I fully expected Kathy to make some sort of grand entrance. In our brief time together I had already come to expect the unexpected from this winsome woman.

She emerged from the toilet, leaving the light on and the door open, and reached for the light switch by the door. She turned off the overhead light, turned slowly, and walked seductively across the room to the nightstand. She flashed me a smile as she turned on the table lamp and I watched entranced as she saunter slowly to her bags.

She bent and opened one bag, rummaged purposefully until she found what she was looking for. She stood up and displayed a small plastic sandwich bag with several thin joints inside.

“Look,” she exclaimed, “Momma’s got a surprise for you.” Then she looked serious for a second as she asked, “You do smoke weed don’t you?”

“Does the bear shit in the woods?” I responded before continuing, “But aren’t those things a bit small to qualify as joints?”

Kathy chuckled as she replied, “These little buggers are like hang grenades, they may be small but they’ll blow your head right off your shoulders.” She walked to the bed and sat down before continuing, “I rolled these with my own two hands. They’re made from the best Acapulco Gold that money can buy and I dusted them with pure coke, right off the boat.” She winked at me as she extracted one from the bag and placed it between her luscious lips. “Light me.” She said as she crawled toward me on the bed.


I picked up my Zippo from the nightstand, flicked it to life and brought the flame to the small tightly rolled joint. Kathy took a deep hit from the joint, drawing the smoke deep into her lungs before passing the joint to my waiting hand.

I took a good toke from the pin roll, drawing the acrid smoke deep inside me. It indeed tasted like good dope, I held the smoke in as I passed the joint back to Kathy. She took the joint and pulled a good toke from it.

I exhaled as she passed the joint back to me. As the smoke left my mouth I could feel the room spin a bit and I knew that she had been right, this little joint was like a hand grenade.

We passed the joint back and forth until it was just a small roach. I laid the roach in the ashtray and grabbed a couple of stogies. I unwrapped the cigars placed one between my lips and offered the other to Kathy. My Zippo flared again and I lit both of our smokes. We lay quietly smoking for several minutes before either of us spoke.

“Good dope.” I said.

“Told ya.” She responded simply.

“Ya want some wine?” I asked.

“That’d be nice. My mouth’s kind of dry. I got cottonmouth I guess.” She said before giggling.

I got up and retrieved the sangria from the shopping bag, opening the bottle I handed it to Kathy before crawling back onto the bed. “Mmmm, that tasted good.” She said before handing the bottle to me.

“What tasted good? The wine or the cum?” I quipped.

“The wine, you ass hole. Although the cum did taste pretty scrumptious.” She replied before giggling again.

Reclining on the bed we passed the wine between us and smoked our cigars and chatted. Somewhere along the way we finished most of the wine smoked another joint and consumed both of our stogies.

I was lying there half asleep, my eyes vaguely taking in the vision of this voluptuous vixen clad in nothing but the glory of her beauty when I felt Kathy’s fingers trailing across my cock.

“Mmmm, that’s nice.” She said.

“What’s nice?” I asked groggily.

“You’re hard again baby, that’s what’s nice.” She responded and she leaned over to kiss me as she began to really stroke my cock.

I must have been getting hard without even realizing it because I was as stiff as an oak branch. It must have been the coke in the joint, although I never have had any trouble getting aroused. My trouble is not getting hard.

Kathy leaned in toward me and smashed her lips to mine, our tongues were writhing over each other as I put my arms around her body and pulled her to me.

As our bodies met, Kathy hooked her leg over my hip and brought her pelvis toward mine. She rubbed the head of my rigid meat against the dripping well of her pussy and deftly guiding it with her hand slid the head of my cock into her waiting cunt.

I thrust my hips toward her, driving my dick farther into her wet twat. She thrust back, impaling herself farther onto my penis. With each movement my Johnson slid farther inside of her willing pussy. Within a matter of seconds my dick was buried to the hilt inside of her sweltering twat. Our organs entwined, we lay still for a moment, engrossed in the play of our tongues and the sweetness of our lips locked together.

We began to rock, each movement of our bodies caused my dick to slide in and out of her pussy. The feeling was fantastic but it only served to make me want more. I rolled my body partly on top of her and began to plunge into her with more force. Kathy responded with a greater ardor as she held me tighter and tighter.

Her grip on me seemed to pull me over until I was completely on top of her. I lifted my upper body onto my arms like a man doing pushups and I began to drive into her violently. The force of my thrusts made her lovely tits bounce up and down, back and forth. The movement of her jugs was almost hypnotic and it roused me to greater effort in my hammering thrusts. I wanted to bottom out on every stroke, I desired to feel the slap of her pussy against my balls, and I needed to hear the slap of flesh as our stomachs met on each strike.

Kathy raked my back with her sharp nails as her twat pulsed around my hammering cock. She arched her body against mine as she came again. I felt the scoring of my flesh as she dug her long nails into my shoulders and back. “Oomph, ugh, damn baby, fuck me!” she moaned.

Sweat poured from our bodies as we pummeled each other with pent up passions. The sweat dripped down my body and onto hers and was turned into a salty spray as our bodies met at the end of each cataclysmic stroke.

Kathy arched against me one more time, a half groan, half scream escaped her lips. “Oomph, oh god, fuck me damn it, fuck me, ungh!” she gasped and she lifted her buttocks off the bed as her body convulsed in passion and release.

I felt my balls tighten and molten streams of cum surge up my cock. Just as she was at the peak of her arch, with her rigid body below mine I exploded inside of her. Pouring my life giving juices into her willing vessel.

We moved against each other for a minute, but once our juices were spent we lay still and panting. Our passion sapped.

I rolled off Kathy’s prostrate form and gathered my thoughts for a moment before rolling over to look at her. She was still breathing deep, her body covered in sweat, her lovely breasts rising and falling rapidly.

Kathy moved her hand to mine, squeezed it and said, “Thanks.”

“Thanks for what?” I asked somewhat bewildered.

“Thanks for the fuck.” She replied, and then continues, “I haven’t had much sex lately. I probably haven’t been screwed for a month or more.”

“Really?” I responded, “I figured that a fox like you would be getting it on a more than regular basis, especially working in a bar like that and all.”

“Most guys think that. But I’m not a hooker and most of the guys that come into a bar like that one are pretty much losers.” She said quietly before continuing. “When you came in it just seemed like you were different, so when we fucked it just felt right. You know what I mean.”

I really didn’t but just like all guys I decided to just agree and said, “Yeah, I do.”

She patted my hand and said, “Now if you don’t mind I think that I’ll get some sleep. You wore this gal out.” She chuckled and then faded off.

I lay there for a while but I couldn’t go to sleep. In fact I soon realized that I was famished. I got up and made myself a sandwich, opened a bag of chips and popped open a bottle of coke. I moved to the chair and ate my chow in the faint light of the table lamp.

Kathy, lay on her back, legs spread. From this angle I could see the white cum still oozing from her twat. Her bosom rose and fell in shallow movement indicating that she was indeed asleep. Some part of me wanted to crawl on top of her and have my way with her one more time, but I decided not to.

As I watched, she shivered. “She must be cold.” I thought and I rose from the chair to get a blanket to put over her

I went to the closet to get a spare blanket from the shelf. I grabbed one of the blankets and was startled by a rustling on the floor. I looked down on the recumbent form of Kathy’s daughter Delilah. I had completely forgotten about the poor waif.

She was all sweetness and innocence in her sleep. As I watched a tiny smile crossed her untroubled face. How could anyone not love that kid, or any kid for that matter? Oh well it was not my problem, so I turned and returned to the bed to spread the blanket on the supine form of voluptuous Kathy.

She too looked innocent in her sleep, like a sweet child that I knew her not to be. She was a hard as nails woman that had been drug around the block more than once. But, as she lay tranquilly asleep, in that light, she looked like an angel “I must be tired, or stoned.” I thought to myself and chuckled.

I returned to the chair and lit a cigar. The tobacco smoke quickly calmed me and I was beginning to doze even before I had finished my smoke.

I walked back to the bed, pulled the blanket down and crawled in next to Kathy. She rolled over toward me, put her head against my shoulder, her arm across my chest and pressed her soft breast to my arm. I felt her soft breath on my skin as I drifted off to sleep.

12