A Sweetheart Next Door

Story Info
Next door neighbor grows up.
4.7k words
4.43
160k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AWesTexUn
AWesTexUn
126 Followers

When I opened the door in response to the chimes, an angel was standing on the porch. "Come in, Sweetheart." The very first time I saw her I said "Isn't she a little sweetheart." I have called her that ever since. "Want something to drink? A soda? Some coffee?"

"You made coffee? No booze?" She sniffed, smelling the coffee aroma.

"No booze. I quit." Leading her by the hand through the grubby living room into the mess in the kitchen, I hunted and found her a clean cup amid the pile of dirty dishes and refilled mine. "To what do I owe the honor of this visit?"

A flicker of disappointment flashed across her face. "I wanted to remind you of my birthday party tonight." Her eighteenth, I knew. If I had known of the party I had forgotten, or had been too drunk to remember when I was told.

I placed my hands around hers as she had both clasped on her coffee cup and leaned forward to kiss her on the forehead. "Wouldn't miss it for the world, Sweetheart! Formal? Black tie and tails?"

"No, Silly. Just casual." She grabbed me in a full body hug, giggling.

I pushed her away. "Hey, I stink. I haven't shaved." I rubbed several days worth of stubble. "I need to get cleaned up and at least shine my shoes for you." That got me another hug. "Save the first, no, the second slow dance for me. Your Dad will want the first one."

Another giggle came out. "You know Dad doesn't dance. You get the first."

"Great!" I held her hand as I led her to the door. I swatted her on her rump to send her on her way, telling her I would see her tonight.

"Sevenish." she said as she walked away. I watched as she held her hand on her butt where I swatted her. I did not hit her that hard.

It had been just over six months since my wife, my lover, my soul mate died. We met in elementary school. She was my first and only sex partner as I was hers. We had tried for several years to have children. Finally having tests done, we found she had female problems which eventually led to the cancer which killed her, and I was firing blanks.

When our neighbors, Tom and Sue, brought their baby home from the hospital, Mary became our surrogate daughter. It has been a joy watching her grow and develop into an alluring young woman. I often thought the young man who wins her hand will be very fortunate.

After my wife's death, I went into a drunken stupor. I had very few sober moments. If I had not had my own accounting business, with some very good employees, I do not know how I would have made it. No employer would have put up with my reaction to my grief. That morning was the first in a long time that I had awakened sober and not reaching for a bottle. I had decided it was time to face the world again.

What do you buy for an eighteenth birthday? The last six months I have been completely out of it. I do not know what Mary has, what she needs, or what she wants. My wife had always taken care of such things. She had been an outgoing person, the center of attention, the life of the party, an organizer, the doer, the planner and scheduler. I am quieter, more laid back, but was always ready to go where she led.

I should call Sue, but I decided on five crisp new $100 dollar bills for a present. I knew it was probably excessive, but the joy Mary brought me and my wife over the years was worth ten times the amount. I used an old tie box and wrapped it with some Christmas paper that was not too seasonal.

I arrived at seven on the dot in a sport coat and tie and with shined shoes. Mary met me at the door in a gaggle of giggling teens. Want to feel old in a hurry? Jump in the middle of a bunch of active squirming teens, all talking and moving at the same time. God, the energy.

Mary greeted me with a kiss, which I expected, but with an open mouth kiss, with tongue, which I did not expect! I responded for a moment, then realized who it was, and where we were, and broke it off. I was a bright red when I pushed her away. She was grinning a 'gotcha' grin as she hugged my arm against her breasts and started introducing her friends.

I finally escaped into the kitchen where a grinning Tom and Sue were hiding. "Whew!", I said. "If we could harness that, we could solve the energy crisis."

We were chatting and trying to not intrude on the party, when Mary appeared. She had a slightly disappointed look on her face when she asked what I was drinking. I offered her the glass and she took a sip, then a bigger one. With a beaming smile she exclaimed, "ROOT beer!" As I nodded, she said me this is our dance and drug me into the other room.

Mary danced right against me. I tried to separate our bodies, but she would not have it. Her breasts pressed my chest while our thighs rubbed as we moved. The feel of her body touching mine triggered an instant erection. She rotated her hips against it. I finally surrendered and just enjoyed her closeness, the feel of her body, and the dance. As the dance ended we were alone in a corner of the room.

I took the present from my pocket and gave it to her. She looked at the bills. "This is too much!"

"I didn't know what to get you, so I thought if there was something you really, really wanted, this might help."

"There is something I really, really want, but this won't help." She looked at me and pulled my face to hers. I thought the kiss she started when I arrived was sexy, but this one was off the Richter Scale. I could not help myself. I returned it with all of the desire she had ignited in me. When we broke, she rested her head on my shoulder, and breathed a quiet "Wow!"

With my arm around her shoulders and hers around my waist, we returned to the kitchen. "Sue, there's something I would like you and Mary to help me with."

"What's that?"

"I need to get rid of all of Fay's things. Someone should get some use out of them, the Salvation Army, Goodwill, something."

"Mary can probably wear most of Fay's clothes. Some may need a little alteration, but they would be minor."

I looked at Mary. "Whatever you want, Sweetheart, is yours. Just pick it out. Anything you don't want, we'll give away."

"When?"

"Tomorrow, the next day. Whenever you want to."

"Tomorrow afternoon, then."

I cupped her face in my hands and kissed her forehead. "Happy birthday, Sweetheart, and many, many more." I swatted her butt. "That's the only spanking you get from me. But I'm going home. See you tomorrow."

"No drinking?"

Sue exclaimed, "Mary!"

I waved Sue off. "Nope. Oh, I'll have an occasional drink, but no more swimming in the bottle like I have been."

Three voices were simultaneous. "Good!" Sue and Mary hugged me while Tom gripped my hand with both of his, almost crushing it, saying "Welcome back, buddy!"

I lay in bed wide eyed, tossing and turning. My hard would not go down. I had not had a thought about sex since before my wife died, until tonight. Visions of Mary kept flashing through my brain. Does she know what she is doing? Does she mean what I think she means.

She is so young she can not realize what sort of reaction she caused in me. She is practically my daughter, at least I have thought of her that way all of her life. She is eighteen. I am forty two. That's double plus a third of her age. She can not be thinking of me in a sexual way. She has to be too innocent to realize how she comes across.

I finally went to the bathroom. I had to relieve myself and had a mess to clean up after I shot on the mirror, wall, lavatory fixtures and cabinet top.

At 12:01PM the doorbell rung. Sweetheart was standing there in a t-shirt with no bra and short short shorts. Her nipples were showing and her Venus mound was framed by the tight shorts. It was instant erection time. "It's afternoon!" She giggled while pointing at her watch.

"So it is." I responded ushering her in. "That was a good party last night, I hope you enjoyed it."

"I did. Especially a couple of parts of it!" She was looking me right in the eye. Does she mean what I think she means?

"Where's your Mom?"

"She said I could pick out what I wanted, that I didn't need her."

"O.K. All of Fay's things are still in her closet and her chest." I turned to go to the bedroom.

"Wow. You were busy yesterday." She was looking around where I had done a full days work.

"Yeah. The place was a pig sty. It really needed a good cleaning."

"You did good. I would have helped if you had told me." she said as I opened the closet door.

"Most of the shoes will be too small, my feet are bigger. Some sandals may be o.k., but we can try them on later." She started looking at the dresses. The first one she picked out was the one Fay and I called 'our fuck party black dress'. A black low cut spaghetti strapped sheath which hit Fay about mid thigh and was too tight to wear underwear for the lines that showed. She had to be very careful when sitting in it. Whenever Fay wore it, we were always so turned on when we got home we had a wonderful night of no holds barred sex. "Can I try this on?"

"Sure, There's the bathroom."

When Mary came out she struck poses in front of the full length mirror on the door. The dress fit perfectly. I wanted her at that moment as much as I had ever wanted Fay. Calling attention to the obvious, "I should have taken my panties off." She was looking at me in the mirror. I nodded, hoping she would not look down at my pants. She would probably run screaming from the obvious tent. Grinning, "That naughty, naughty Aunt Fay!" I had to grin back.

Mary started rummaging in the bottom drawer of the chest, bending from the waist. My breath caught as I could see the beginning of the moons of her ass cheeks and her legs all the way to the floor. My knees went weak. I collapsed on the bed. I could see part of her panty clad mound and immediately stood back up. Selecting something, she went back into the bathroom.

When Mary emerged she was wearing only a smile, a lacy red uplift bra with her nipples exposed and matching open crotched panties. "The bra is just a little too big."

I almost stammered. "You shouldn't be dressed like that in front of me. Put on some more clothes!"

"Don't you like this?" Mary moved toward me while opening the front clasp on the bra. She took my hands and put them on her breasts. "Don't you want to feel these?" I backed up with her following me, holding my hands against her. When I hit the bed and I stumbled backward onto it, forcing her to fall on me as she would not let go of my hands.

"You know I loved Aunt Fay?" I could only nod. "But sometimes I was so jealous of her. I could always tell when you made love, or were going to. She had a glow. She enjoyed it so much. I have wanted to experience what she felt. I have wanted you to make love to me as you did her. You asked what I really, really wanted for my birthday?" She paused and I nodded again. "Make love to me." As she kissed me, I was lost.

I rolled her over to the middle of the bed. I lifted her knees and spread her legs, opening the crotchless panties and her pussy. Fine light silky looking hair was framed by the opening of the panties but was not thick enough to hide her crease. Fay's lips would have been exposed as I had shaved her every time we bathed. The sight before me still called for my tongue.

I was looking into her round expectant eyes as I lowered my head. Her hands went into my hair. When my tongue caressed the exposed flesh, she hissed, "Yes!" As I licked, nibbled and sucked, pulled and stretched the inner and outer lips, and reamed the small hole, Mary's hips started to move and squirm. Her stomach muscles clenched and relaxed, undulating, the hips moving up and down. I took her clit between my lips, touching it with my tongue and getting a little jerk out of her body.

At the same time I slipped a finger into her sheath, twisting as I worked it in, corkscrewing it in and out. I felt something, her hymen. Mary is still a virgin! I do not want this! This should be for her lover, her mate, not me.

Then I thought, she REFUSED to let her mother come with her to check out the clothes. She did not come here for them. She came to seduce me! She asked, pleaded, for me to make love to her. With the desire burning in me, I can not, will not, refuse her anything she wants.

Sucking on her clit, rubbing it with my tongue, it is larger than Fay's was, but no less sensitive. Her orgasm started, her body twisting and jerking. Her handhold in my hair was painful, but I ignored it. If she pulls it out, I will get a burr cut, or shave my head. I continued sucking and rubbing her clit, driving my finger in and out. Her orgasm was coming in waves, going on and on. As I sucked and licked it crested, as it started to subside I sucked and licked and again it crested. Sounds, moans and groans, nothing verbal, were coming from her. Her breathing was ragged.

I slipped up beside her and pulled her to me, spooning. I had a breast in one hand, rubbing, massaging, while I cupped her mound with the other, pressing, rolling it in circles, as she started to come down. I maintained bodily contact, to let her know I was still there, still with her, from where ever she had been. Her spasming and quivering finally ceased, her breathing slowed and deepened. I could feel her body relax.

A soft voice, "I understand Aunt Fay's glow. I'm smiling like she did. It IS just as good as I thought it would be." Silence, as I continued to hold her. She twisted, turning to face me, giving me a quick kiss. "But that's not all, is it? You still have more, don't you." She looked down at my dick and rubbed it through my pants.

"Yes."

"What did you normally do next?"

"I would be... I am... so hot I could not last long. Fay would suck me off, so I would last longer."

"A blow job!"

"Yes."

She started undoing my belt, and almost jerked my pants and briefs off. She lifted on my shirt until it came off over my head. "What do I do? Just suck on your thing? No, I need to lick it, like you licked me." She moved so it was right before her face.

"Kiss it. Lick the head."

She did. "It's so smooth. So slick." She licked it again. "It doesn't taste bad." She took about three or four inches into her mouth, licking and sucking. She pulled off and grinned at me, wanting my approval.

"Just do that and suck and lick. I'll tell you when I'm about to cum. When I do, get it out of your mouth quick."

"Why?"

"Some don't like the taste, don't like to swallow it."

"Aunt Fay swallowed it." It was not a question.

"Yes. She said she liked it. She liked having my cum in her, mouth and stomach and pussy."

"Then I'll swallow!"

"You don't have to just because Fay did. Be your own person. Do what YOU want."

"If Aunt Fay liked it, I will." End of statement.

She took me back into her mouth, so deep I felt her gag reflex working. The sensation on my sensitive dick head almost sent me over the edge. I did not want her to hurt herself or put her in a position where she might decide she did not like to suck. I pulled her up to where her lips touched the crown on the head of my dick and pressed down gently. She picked up the bobbing motion and was jacking the part of my dick not in her mouth. Her mouth and tongue were heavenly.

The tightening of my scrotum and the tingling sensation made me tell her I was fixing to blow. I tried to lift her off, but she fought me to keep my dick in her mouth. It felt like the head exploded. The cum burned as it shot into her mouth. Mary tried to swallow but gagged and coughed. She caught the rest, sucking hard as each shot erupted, swallowing and sucking for more.

When I was drained and she could coax no more out of me, she sat up. She wiped her mouth and chin, looked at her fingers, and while grinning at me, licked and sucked them clean. My dick stayed hard. It did not soften at all. She then cleaned up all she had sprayed out when she coughed, licking me like a cat cleans itself.

Mary straddled me, sitting on my stomach, leaning forward with her elbows on my chest and holding my face in her hands, She was still grinning. "I didn't know you could cum so much. And so fast. That was fun." She licked her lips. "I told you I would like it."

I pulled her down to kiss her, a gentle loving kiss. "You are something else, Sweetheart." As we kissed, she slid her body down so she was laying on me. My upright dick pressed against the junction between her legs as her breasts poked holes in my chest. I could feel her wetness soaking my pubic hairs.

Whispering in my ear, "You're still hard. I thought you went soft after you cum."

"Normally I would. But this... with you... is new to me so I'm still excited. Fay and I would take this time to just hold each other, to feel our love, knowing I was fixing to get hard again, then..." Memories, even when beautiful, can be painful.

"Then what?"

I lay quiet for a moment.

She raised up so she could look at me, then repeated, "Then what?"

"I would mount her, or she would mount me. Sometimes she would roll over and get on her knees."

"And you'd stick it in her!"

I could not help but laugh. " Well, yes. I wouldn't have put it quite like that, but, yes, I'd stick it in her." I watched her face to see her expression when I used the term, "Sometimes we would FUCK... slow and gentle, other times as hard and as fast as we could go."

"Then it's time!"

"Time for what?"

"Stick it in me!"

"But you're a virgin, Sweetheart! You should save that for when you get married. You want to give that to your husband."

"My husband WILL know what happened. He won't care if I'm not a virgin on my wedding night. He will love me as much as I love him. He just doesn't know it yet."

"But, Sweetheart. God. Your Mom and Dad. If they knew what we're doing! They would kill me! And they should. This is just not right!" I had been using the brain in the head between my legs, not the one between my ears. I started struggling to get out from under her. My erection disappeared. How could I ever look Tom or Sue in the eye again?

Mary fought me. She fought as hard to stay on top of me as I was trying to get her off. She begged. "Don't! Please don't!" I was finally able to push her to the side. She rolled into a fetal ball crying as if her heart was broken.

I sat beside her while stroking her hair and leaning over her with a hand on the bed,. I was almost crying myself for causing her pain. "Don't cry, Sweetheart. Please. I love you. I've loved you since I first held you as a baby, afraid I would hurt you, afraid I might drop you. I love you now. But Tom and Sue. They've been my best friends for almost twenty years. They trust me. They've trusted me with you. To take care of you. To protect you. What would they think if they knew what we were doing? What I almost did to you?"

Amidst sniffles, "Mom knows."

"What? What do you mean? Sue knows what?"

Mary twisted as I was speaking, looking at me with tear filled eyes. "Mom told me to put on Aunt Fay's black fuck dress, but to wear my panties so you would see them. Then to put on the red bra and panties. If that didn't get you hot, then the booze must have done something between your legs."

Wonderingly, "How did she know about the dress? What it meant?"

"Aunt Fay helped Mom fix one for her and Daddy, only Mom's is blue."

"I didn't know that. I didn't think anyone knew."

My comment received a little smile, the first positive reaction since the tears started. "You two were so obvious. Everybody knew." I just shook my head. I really did not know.

Mary continued, "Remember when I was six years old and you took me to school, that first day?" Tom had to work. There had been an illness or something in Sue's family. I had taken off work, I was my own boss so why not, to walk Mary to school to start the first grade. We had held hands as we walked. She had been frightened to death. I reassured her about how much fun she would have, the new friends she would make, how much she would learn, how proud of her we were, her Mom and Dad and me and Aunt Fay. I picked her up when school was out, delighted that she had a good time.

AWesTexUn
AWesTexUn
126 Followers
12