A Swelling Regard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yup, unless..." Lyla was quiet for a moment, the swore. "The rule of three, of course."

"What's that now?"

"That which you do unto others will return unto you thrice. It would seem the curse backlash is not...mmm...satisfied with how much I've already grown."

Sabine gasped. "I...I had no idea! I'm sorry."

Lyla opened her mouth to continue when the weight finally was too much for the tortured cotton and her shirt snapped open. Swinging free, her slowly leaking tits were even more impossible looking. Even unsupported, they were impossibly round on her chest, as if the milk was filling them like a water balloon.

"Oh wow," Her hands moved involuntarily, her fingers digging into the soft flesh of her areolae. Milk spattered all over her body as her words trailed off into moans. With ever louder and deeper gasps, she coaxed her body towards an orgasm. Dipping into the soft flesh, she pulled her nipples free, revealing them to be even thicker than quarters and about as long as her thumb. She began to stroke them. "This feels...I, uh, I can't even describ-ah!"

A burst of milk gushed out of her tits as she dropped to her back and began to buck. Even with that release, it was hard to dismiss the fact that she was still growing. With each passing second, more of her torso was consumed by her ever expanding bust. As she struggled to sit up, her arms could not even reach around all of the soft, sensitive flesh.

"Do you...uhhh...want a hand?" It was the first thing that came to mind as she shifted awkwardly in her oversized sweater dress, the stretched collar falling out her shoulder.

"Yes, please. Help me up, I have to...have to..mmm!" There was another rending sound as her jeans came apart at the seams, the denim no longer able to withstand her expansion. "Get me out of the circle. Please!"

Sabine grabbed Lyla from behind, her own boobs still big enough to rest on the witch's shoulders. With a heave, she dragged them both away from the spell until they collapsed half way to Lyla's bed. She rolled over, draping her body over Lyla's. Her arms did not reach the floor. The gentle sway of the witch's breathing made it feel like lying on a water bed. The glowing in her hair and eyes faded. Her tattoos receded.

"These are impossible. You know that right. How are you going to move around, much less actually function?"

"I know a spell or two to temporarily suspend the effects. Besides, most of my house work is done by spirits I give offerings to and it's not like I have a steady job."

She shifted and Sabine gasped as a nipple brushed between her legs. Involuntarily she began to hump, rubbing her crotch against the nub through her panties.

"Lyla...I...I need you." She could feel her face was burning up.

"Oh, do you now?" Her arm snaked around the other woman's hip, holding her close. "That's good, because I want you."

Their lips met and Sabine began to grind harder. Lyla worked her other nipple as occasional pulses of growth pushed against her fingers.

As milk began to flow, Sabine could feel herself growing again. Only this time she welcomed it. She stood up only long enough to removed her dress and panties before returning to her position astride Lyla's nipple. A twitching buck a moment later somehow managed to shove Lyla into her which only intensified the growth. It was only a few seconds before Sabine's bust had swollen enough for Lyla to tease her nipples.

As if that connection completed a circuit both women were hit with a burst of energy as muscles clenched and screams were ripped from their throats. Collapsing into the veritable valley of breast flesh, Sabine passed out.

She woke the next morning in Lyla's bed, the smell of pancakes wafting through the apartment. The witch had her back to her and it was certainly a sight to see. Aside from an apron, she was naked. Her shelf-like ass quivered with each movement, her powerful thighs and calves flexing as she shifted her back and forth in front of the stove.

More impressive were Lyla's tits. Curving way beyond her shoulders, they easily fell around her navel. From the way they hung, the spell's odd elasticity was still in effect, making her improbable bust even more impossible. A spatula was at the ready before her, but, oddly, she had a hand on either hip.

"She's awake? What does she think of the outfit?"

Sabine shifted to get up and was hit with the realization of just how much she had grown—and not just in the boob department. While her tits were impressive, each spilling over her hand, the rest of her was more so. She sat up, letting her fingers play over her her abs. Her legs were shaky as she got to her feet, her eye level rising to the shelf above. As she walked, she could feel power coursing through her as muscles she had never had played over each other.

"Good morning!" Lyla put her arm around her hips. "Sleep well?"

"I suppose so." Her voice was darker, more sultry. "What, what happened?"

"My guess is that, satisfied with out connection, the fertility ritual did its best with two women. Since I was already so far to one side, it channeled masculine energy into you and that's why you're an amazon now."

Sabine flexed, enjoying the feeling of her muscle contracting. "Are we going to be like this forever?"

"I'm not sure, in theory we've peaked and should start returning to normal."

"I'm not saying our bodies, I'm saying us. You know...Do you want to go out with me?"

"Oh! Why, yes. Yes I do."

12