A Swiftly Changing World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nightshadow
nightshadow
2,785 Followers

I simply goggled at this sight. I'd never seen my daughter do such a tawdry thing and it enflamed my ardor even more. Her pussy lips were on prominent display, red and puffy with passion, and her face was just inches away from it. I swear that, with a little assistance, she would even be able to lick herself, her mouth was so close to her mons. I wished dearly that I could fuck her right then and there, in that position, but I knew that I'd need at least a few more minutes of recovery time before I'd be able to.

My wife smiled devilishly and nodded. "That's just perfect, Baby. Hold still just like that, okay?" With her ass still high in the air, she reached for the funnel that had been cast aside and gently inserted it back into our daughter's exposed pussy with one hand while spreading the labia wide open with the other. When the funnel's tip tapped on Emily's cervix, no request needed to be made- Emily knew the routine by now and automatically forced her cervix to open up with her ohm sound. I watched with curiosity as the funnel visibly sank down another two inches into my daughter's womb.

Emily just stared at her exposed pussy with keen interest, a happy gleam in her eyes as she began to understand what her mother was about to do. "Oh my fucking God, Mom!" she said quietly. "You are so cool! Thank you!"

My wife, still on her hands and knees, maneuvered herself around so that her pussy was poised almost directly over the funnel that protruded from our daughter's cunt. At that point I caught on to her plan and immediately got up to help her stand. When Jessica was finally on her own two feet, squatting over the funnel and concentrating intensely on the inner workings of her muscles, I once again sat back on my heels to watch this amazing spectacle.

"With lots of practice," my wife said to Emily, "you'll learn how to control your cervix. Eventually you'll be able to do something like this, maybe for your own daughter one day!"

Emily, from her privileged perspective, and I from mine, watched with baited breath as Jessica deftly held her pussy lips open and a small amount of my cum started to literally spill out of her, directly down into the funnel's aperture. That small glob of greasy sperm slipped downward without hesitation and disappeared from sight into Emily's waiting uterus. "From now on," my wife said with a strained voice and looked directly at me, "any time- ng!- you cum- nnng!- it's going into her!" Suddenly it was like the floodgates had flown open and a torrent of my seed was poured down into the funnel where it slid, following gravity's path, into my daughter. I watched in awe as my baby-batter flowed from one womb and into another before my very eyes.

"Oh my God," Emily breathed with surprise, "it's still warm! Holy shit, this is so fucking hot! Do it, Mom! Squeeze Dad's cum into me! And I'll take it, Mom! Anytime Dad's got a load, I'll be MORE than happy to accept it!"

After a moment the flow of cum from my wife's pussy slowed to mere droplets and Jessica seemed almost exhausted from the effort. When she could push no more out of herself, she quickly but safely removed the funnel and then planted her pussy lips down onto Emily's and started to grind their pussies together while looking me dead in the eyes. "I mean it, Duncan," she said, "from here on out, if you cum, I want it going into our daughter. If you wake up with a hard on, wake HER up with it. If you get the urge to fuck her after she's come back from school, and she's willing, I want you to cum inside her right there on the kitchen table. If I walk into the kitchen in the mornings BEFORE school and find her posting on your cock, I'll be very happy. I want grand-babies, Duncan, and I want YOUR grand-babies. So practice. Lots. When Emily's ready, and she one day will be, she's going to get big with your child and she's going to give birth. The first child she has, if she wants it and I have a pretty good feeling that she already DOES want it, will be from her own, flesh-and-blood father's loins. I missed that chance with my father and I've always regretted it. I'm not letting that happen to OUR daughter. Not if she wants it." While she said all of this, she continued to rub her pussy on top of Emily's, smearing their juices together into a fine elixir and creating sensations that caused Emily to mewl with satisfaction while she held her heels in place.

I just stared at my wife, blown away at the frankness of her demands but turned on by them just the same. I looked down and saw, unsurprisingly, that I was still hard. When I looked back up at my wife with a smile, I said, "Scoot back, will you? I think there's still a tiny bit left in me and we wouldn't want it to go to waste, now would we?"

Happiness bloomed on my wife's face and she immediately scooted backwards so that her pussy was, once again, hovering over Emily's waiting tongue. As Emily started to gladly lap at the remnants of my cum which hung from her mother's pussy lips, I angled the tip of my cock downward and slowly pushed the entire length of my cock inside my daughter's crumpled body. Jessica stood up long enough for our daughter to see her father's cock so deeply ensconced inside her from her unique perspective. I gather that it must have been an impressive sight as she just stared at where we were joined with open-mouthed awe.

"Oh wow," Emily sighed and, at that moment, I felt the tip of my cock slip past the mouth to her cervix. "Oh! Oh my Jesus," she gasped. "Look at that! God, from this angle it feels like you're all the way in my stomach, Dad! It's so weird to see it like this- it's like... I can see the valley of my pussy and there's my father's cock, sprouting out of it like a tree, rooted deep inside me. I wish you could cum right now. God, that would be so cool!"

"He will, Baby," Jessica said as I started to slowly, gently rock my hips up and down, all of us watching as the length of my cock drilled the deepest recesses of my daughter's core. Jessica's fingertips roamed over our daughter's pretzeled body, lightly tracing the contours of her skin. Each time I dipped my hips downward I could feel the back wall of her womb brush against the tip of my cock and it sent electric shocks through my nervous system. My wife went on. "He will. Maybe not now, but soon. All you have to do is stay just like you are and be patient. Anytime you want it, Sweetheart, your father will fill you up with his seed. All you have to do is ask and I'm sure he'll be happy to oblige."

"She's right, Em," I said as I pushed deep inside of her body and experimentally flexed my PC muscles. We all watched as my cock visibly throbbed and forced my daughter's womb to bulge with my effort. "I'm your father, you're my daughter, and there's nothing that I can refuse you. Was I angry at you for fucking that boy the other day? Sure. But, truthfully, I was more upset that it was him and not me inside you. But now? Watch out, Sweetheart, because Daddy's gonna do things with and for you that you've only imagined!"

With that I resumed rocking up and down, fucking my daughter while she held her ankles behind her neck and watched from so close as my cock moved in and out of her tiny body. At one point I withdrew myself entirely and slipped just the head of my cock into her mouth so that she could suck on it. Her lips fastened onto my cockhead and her cheeks dimpled while she sucked forcefully for a few seconds. When she opened her mouth to breathe, however, I aimed my cock downward again and reinserted it back into her well-fucked pussy. When she gasped at the invasion of her father's penis, Emily's cervix reopened to admit me deeper into her body. Jessica sat on the floor beside us, leaned down into the bundle that was our daughter and began to gently suckle on her nipples, returning the favor from earlier. Emily's folded-up body started to shake and shudder with the onslaught of sensations while her mother and I relentlessly showered her with erotic love. To ensure that her heels didn't come loose, I placed my hands firmly on the backsides of her calves and held her in place, like a human bow-tie. Just the pure debauchery of what we were doing, how I was fucking my own daughter so deeply in front of and with my wife's blessing, was more than my own mind could bear. We hadn't been at it for long, maybe ten minutes, but I felt that familiar tingling in my balls yet again. They were sore from the extreme demands I'd put on them in so short a time, but they nonetheless continued to churn with semen that was ready to be injected into my daughter's hot core. I breathed not a word of how close I was to cumming and just continued to plough into Emily's upturned cunt with long, steady strokes. Finally, though, I could hold back no longer and let loose one, last orgasm.

It wasn't anywhere near as explosive as the previous two, but this last one was by no means forgettable. As I felt the very first slug of cum start to make its way down my shaft, I quickly pushed downward with all of my might until I was absolutely sure that my cock was inside my daughter's womb. I locked eyes with her as she stared up at me with wide-eyed wonder and let myself go while Jessica, who had figured out that I was about to cum, remained respectfully quiet. I felt my cock lurch and jerk inside my little girl's body a few times, felt it as my sperm was spewed into her depths, and kept very, very still. The only sound I made as I filled her were a few hard gasps and grunts as my balls seized up and pushed out their contents through my tired cock. The thought that this recent load was now joining the two previous loads of my cum made it hurt that much more, but exquisitely so.

"Thank you, Daddy," Emily whispered as she felt me start to coat her uterus with my seed. "I love you!"

My almost-spent penis throbbed at those words and I gasped out, "I love you, too, honey!"

"One day, Daddy, you WILL make a baby inside me, right?" she asked, her voice very small even as the last of my cum was ejected into her.

I nodded gravely and said, "If that's what you want, baby, then I'll never stop trying." When I was sure that my cock had absolutely nothing left to give, I slowly pulled it out of my daughter's cum-filled pussy and stood up. In doing so, my finally-wilting penis was at head-level with my wife's mouth, who immediately started to clean my shaft with her mouth.

Jessica didn't take long at her task and, when she was sure that I was cleaned of my and her daughter's juices with a lick of her lips, gave me a firm swat on my ass. "Go take a shower, Honey," she told me. "Us girls... we gotta talk for a minute or three."

I leaned down to kiss my wife as Emily tiredly unlaced her ankles from behind her neck. When done kissing my wife, I leaned even further down and kissed my daughter. After a moment of shared kissing, however, I stood up, told them that I loved them both and lumbered away to get clean. I had no clue what my wife and daughter were going to discuss, but I was sure that it involved plans for us, my cock and babies. It was on my way to the bathroom that I realized, sooner rather than later, Emily WOULD end up pregnant with my child. Children can be an expensive endeavor. And, so the thought came to me:

I better write another book.

nightshadow
nightshadow
2,785 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
39 Comments
RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanism3 months ago

There were bits of this which were insanely hot, the relationship between father and daughter especially, but parts of it got a bit confused. Incorporating the brother's family didn’t quite work; if you were going to do that, they should have all had a big orgy, rather than this weird fixation with turning the daughter into a cum receptacle. I like the pregnancy stuff, but understand some do not. All in all, this was a hot story but not quite coherent enough.

ToughSailorToughSailor5 months ago

Whew. Absolutely agree to the Nth degree with the last comment by anonymous . I lost interest when all "impregnating my own daughter" bullshit started to rear it's ugly head. As a whole, the story had the equivalency of cramming 5 pages superfluous shit into a 20 pages tome . . . .

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

20 pages of nothing but drawn out, repetitive incestuous fucking. There wasn't even a plot that I could see. Just minor details to get to constant fucking. Did it really have to be THAT long for that?

The number of times Emily goes on about getting pregnant, it's hard to think that she doesn't actually want to get knocked up by her dad. It's kind of annoying after a while, like some kind of tease. I kept wondering if she was just bullshitting the whole time and was secretly trying to get pregnant while pretending she didn't want to at the time. Alas, no pregnancy actually happened in this story.

Having Em let the other guys in the family cum inside her was a bit trashy. I mean sure you didn't let them fuck her, but cumming inside her is essentially the same end result. Could have done without that really. Given that nothing else really happened in the story except fucking and boring shit, you could have had a family orgy so that it at least offered something different, especially since there wasn't really much in the way of F/D romance here and she had already been fucked by others prior to daddy. There wasn't really anything left to hang onto.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 1 year ago

Today's date is 11 January 2023. This comment is clarification in reference to an error--of mine--that happened "...9 months ago..." by "Anonymous" entitled "Swiftly Changing World:" - Early Forties, etc...! At THAT time I failed to notice when I posted that my comment's author was "Anonymous" rather than "bigdaddyg123."

After reading this story for a second time, I'm still in agreement with my posted comments of "...9 months ago...!" I will reiterate that with a story of twenty (20) pages--which is okay as far as I'm concerned, especially when the story is profoundly worthwhile reading--in that Daughter Emily Louise Duncan, was still NOT impregnated at the end of the longer than normal stroke stories on most pornography sites. The "intentions" of the author/writer is lame by not having Daughter Emily and Father Duncan's child/grandchild already "cooking within Emily's baby-making oven.

Great reading material of an incest genre story, and a very good effort by 'nightshadow' of creating a joyful story to percolate anyone's sexual libido!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

" Swiftly Changing World:" - Early Forties Year Old Married Husband/Father, Duncan Goddard, Early Forties Year Old Wife/Mother, Jessica And Their Eighteen Year Old Daughter, Emily Louise. Having first read this story about six (6) years ago (today being 10 April 2022), my perspective has changed somewhat. The story is rather long, which is okay with me; the writer does a fabulous job of a great incest product. The writing is greeeeaat (in the manner of 'Tony the Tiger on the American cereal box)!

In the latter two-thirds of the story, Mother Jessica and Daughter Emily both drop many...many...hints and suggestions that father Duncan should also agree to having a grandchild sired by father Duncan. My feeling is that Duncan is reluctant to impregnate Emily is due to the writer's same reluctance about incest pregnancies! That reluctance by the writer to refuse impregnating Emily was disappointing to me.

The story of incest--less pregnancy--as presented by writer 'nightshadow' is without any doubt a masterfully written story. It has LOVE, and romance, by wife/mother Jessica for her husband and daughter, to the degree that she does everything in her power to have daughter Emily and her husband to have them give her a/some grandchild(ren)...point blank to the point!! The writer devoted twenty (20) pages to a marvelous story, so there was plenty of space of opportunity to grant a loving mother her wish for grandchildren by way of her daughter.

I do want writer 'nightshadow' to know how grateful I am for the great story; the theme, the characters and their roles, and marvelous dialogue all contributed to a story with charm, character, thoughtfulness, levity, parental and child honesty, all bundled into a damned well written story of familial incest!! I'm also pleased the writer opted to keep husband/father Duncan's brother and his family--Sam and wife Elizabeth (Beth), twenty-two year old twins Rebecca and William, and nineteen year old porn star, Polly--out of the family of Duncan Goddard. To me, the inclusion of the two (2) families makes the theme a stroke story, gaudy and tasteless and lurid, when more than a male and female twosome, or including the children only--is necessary to make a family.....a family!

Any more members than a core family of parents, or siblings or an aunt or an uncle with the niece or nephew, belittles all the love and/or romance of the couple or immediate family. Accolades!!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Nothing I Won't Do A widower comes home to a VERY appreciative daughter.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Fooled into Bed with My Sister A prank accidentally goes too far.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories