A Swimsuit Issue

Story Info
Voyeurism at its most deviant.
1.9k words
3.24
54.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wife of a friend of mine, Trish, works in the care industry, caring for several different age groups and disabilities. One of the duties as a carer is for the exercise of the client's bodies to be carried out on a regular basis. One of the better ways of this is for the carer and the client to attend water aerobics at the local swim centre.

This is great from a voyeur's point of view, especially me. Reason, well my friends wife has a great body and really cares for her clients and sometimes does not really take a lot of notice about some other things that are going on the time. This includes slips of showing off her nipples, and even flashes of her pussy, neatly trimmed, as she changes after the clients are dressed. Many times due to the need to keep the clients, male and female in sight at all times she sometimes changes in the car park between the vehicles after belting their clients into their seats.

After I became aware of this I was able to set up a camera within the security process, overlooking the car park where the disabled bus parks. This was easy as part of my work is to maintain the security cameras and the security of the area. The camera in the area is a dummy and the carers have all been assured that it is. I was able to do this after some of the other carers were concerned of the camera pointed in the direction of the bus stop. I was able to show them that the camera was only a dummy, with only batteries to ensure the flashing mode light worked. I installed a smaller camera inside the dummy after I became aware of Trish changing in the car park.

I managed to capture about an half of an hour of film time of Trish in varying stages of undress, until I found that on the days when she was scheduled to have a spa, as opposed to the days she attended where she and the client only swam or only exercised.

Trish always was in a similar position, back to the bus, facing directly away, but directly to the camera lens. I rigged up a more powerful lens camera, which enabled me to operate a zoom, and bingo there was Trish, virtually naked in several shots. Her trimmed pussy, natural blonde and her perky 34 B tits, all there for me to wank over at my leisure.

My friend came to see me one day and was sitting in my office as Trish left the centre after a spa. I was disappointed as it meant that I was unable to operate the camera and the zoom. But because of where David was sitting I could at least watch the monitor, which without the zoom showed just a general view of the car park.

As we talked, I watched Trish place the clients into the bus; another carer moved between the vehicles facing the camera, Trish was in the doorway of the bus on the other side, the carer stripped off her swimsuit, stood naked for a second or so before donning her dress with only a small pair of panties. Trish then swapped places and stripped also, something she had not done before; A full half a minute at least she stood there naked, then slipped a pair of panties on, a skirt and a gym bra and tee.

I was almost caught out when David who had been talking to me asked what I was watching and I just had time to switch the monitor before he walked around the desk to look.

There on the screen was two 12 year olds having a stand up argument, I excused myself and went to be on hand to break it up if it escalated to a fight. On my return some minutes later, David had left. I flicked the camera back on and watched him walking around the car park looking at the camera angles and their location.

A couple of nights later he and Trish arrived at my place, I invited them in and after a few drinks David said, "Errr Kev, the pool cameras what can you see with them?"

I glanced at Trish; she appeared uneasy and kept glancing sideways at David and not looking at me.

"Well," I said, "as you saw the other day, I have to watch about seven screens at once, there are twelve cameras and the monitor is motion operated, that is if an area that really does not get a lot of activity the camera is essentially just sitting there ready. Someone or something moves in the set area, the camera activates and the monitor virtually lights up, to attract attention and allows me to watch the activity. Why? I thought you understood the process from the meeting we had with everyone when the system was installed?"

David glanced sideways at Trish and she still had her head down, I noticed she was a bit red in the face.

"Well, I er um you see .. Well." He looked at Trish again. "You explain!"

Trish looked up at me for the first time, "Could I have another drink?" She asked. David pushed out his hand grabbed the glass and went to the bar. Ice tingled into the glass.

I looked at Trish expectantly, she actually blushed and glanced at David then as he handed her the drink she said, "Well, we, I mean us, oh the girls, Um you know, Ah well....."

"Look, if there is a problem with the cameras I need to know?" I said, looking at them both.

Trish started again after a big gulp of the drink. "Well, all the girls and me are concerned about the camera in the car park, we feel that it is watching us and the clients, especially when we have to deal with clients issues in the car park, we think there are privacy issues."

AH! So there it was the real issue, not about the clients because I knew that they never dressed the clients or did any other 'client' things in the car park. This was about Trish and?? 'Jane' they knew that they undressed or dressed in the car park, so hence the 'privacy issue'.

"But," I said, "There are no cameras in the car park where you park. Oh yes, I forgot the dummy, but you know that it is a dummy and you also know why we put it there." I said with an inflection in my voice as I looked at Trish.

Trish glanced at David and he shrugged. "Oh! I see your visit the other day wasn't about footy it was about being there while Trish and?? 'Jane' left the pool. Why? Do you think that we are monitoring the car park? Why?"

Trish looked straight at me. "Well you are always in the office when we leave, if we have the bus, you appear to watch the monitors at that time yet at other times when we are there without the bus you never are in the office when we leave."

I just sat there looking at David and Trish. "I don't know what to say, you have been spying on me, for doing my job?"

David looked at Trish and said, "Trish look I know that you have concerns but I helped to install the system, the dummy has only a charge line attached, it also doubles for the camera line a normal monitoring camera would have to make it look authentic, I've said it hundreds of times you have nothing to worry about."

Trish shrugged her shoulders and my cock jumped as her lovely boobs jiggled in the loose top she was wearing. David looked at me then her and he shook his head.

"Look, Kev I know my visit was out of line, but I am trying to make Trish and the others -- well you know feel safe, Oh why am I the ham in the sandwich."

Trish quietly said, "I'm Sorry David, really I am, Look Kev, Are you sure that the dummy's are dummies? Are you sure that no one monitors that car park? Can you give me and the others a guarantee?"

"Why?" I said. "Why do you need me to do anything? You have been aware since they were installed that there are two dummies. Why anyway are you and the others suddenly so concerned? Is this just a gut feeling or is there some other reason?"

Trish Sighed and said. "Well, there is a reason, look I don't want this circulated around the centre you know, it would be embarrassing to us all! Well you see that when the clients are all dressed we can't leave them to get dressed ourselves, do you understand?"

"Well No, I suppose now I think about it I suppose that everyone just assumes that you get changed at the same time as the clients or when you get back to work, I suppose."

Trish shook her head; her tits jiggling again, David got up and refreshed our drinks.

"No that's not what happens, we usually have no time to dress, so we take the clients to the bus and then in turns we are able to dress. This usually means between the bus and the wall of the centre."

"Ah! Right in front of the dummy camera that supposedly monitors the bus space? Now I understand. Well what do you want me to do?"

"Can't you turn the camera around or something?"

"Look Trish alright I'll have a look at it tomorrow, maybe I can place it at the other end of the building or something."

The next day, David was there when I got to work, we looked at the bus park, looked at the camera location and discussed a more 'private' location for the camera. On entering my office I flicked all the screens on and showed David that all the cameras and the monitors were accounted for, with the hidden switch under the desk turned off.

We also had a meeting with the management to discuss the issue and how we could maybe make an area available where the clients could wait while the carers changed, yet they would still be able to closely monitor them. There was no area that was available.

The bus pulled in and David went out to talk to Trish and Jane. I flicked the switch and the monitor lit up, showing the wall of the centre, someone had moved the camera. Several days later with a new hidden camera fitted into a wall vent, barely 5 metres from the bus I watched Trish, then Jane and two other carers dress after their spa. The dummy was relocated to observe the other side of the bus and was made into a live camera. All were happy, especially me as the feed from the hidden camera was now masked by the hidden switch and the live camera showed me exactly when the carers went to change. So the monitor was only on for those periods, when I was actually sitting in front of the monitors and this lessened the possibility of accidental viewing by others.

Trish and her wonderful body were closer to me a little later, but that is another story.