A Swinging Odyssey Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," she said agreeably. "I'd like that."

Gerald lay down on his back. It was an invitation to her to sit on his mouth.

She gently moved her hips so as to caress his mouth with her labia. She imagined herself using them like the lips on her mouth. She felt Gerald respond in kind as he licked, kissed, and French-kissed her nether lips. Once in a while, she reached behind to stroke his rigid member.

"I knew you'd taste good," he mumbled from between her legs.

Emma could tell from what he was doing that he really meant it. Although she wanted to have his cock between her legs she had no intention of interrupting the pleasure he was giving her with his mouth.

Suddenly, Emma came. Her sexual fluids poured into his mouth and bathed his face.

She continued to sit on his face and then suddenly realized she could be smothering him. She lifted herself up.

He smiled. "My turn," he announced.

At first, Emma took him to mean he wanted a blowjob. But as soon as she got off, she saw him reach for a condom, rip off the packaging, and unrolled it on his cock.

"It isn't really necessary," she told him.

But she was barely descending from her climatic peak. There was no time to debate the merits of a bare cock. She wanted more. Now. She grabbed his sheathed organ and directed it into her warm recesses.

"Oh yeah," she signed. "Fuck me. Fuck me. Please, please just fuck me!"

'She's hot and she's not the least bit shy,' Gerald thought to himself. 'I like that. A hot woman is a fun woman.'

Gerald lay on his back, letting Emma do most of the work. Using her pelvis to good effect, she rode his cock, grunting and groaning with each ride up and down his stiff member. Gerald reached for her breasts to massage them. He wanted to kiss, nibble and lick them but that wasn't possible as long as she was sitting straight up on his equally straight cock.

Gerald sat up, grabbed around her back and then pulled her down on top of him. Emma was forced to straighten out her legs as she fell on his chest, but she didn't let go of his cock.

Still holding onto her tightly, Gerald enjoyed the feel of her breasts brushing against his chest as they thrust against each other. Their bodies took on a natural sexual rhythm that spoke to the torrid pleasure they felt for each other's body. He thrust up into her; she ground down onto him.

After a few minutes, Gerald felt the build-up in his cock, signalling an approaching orgasm. His cock felt like it was expanding, trying to reach ever deeper into Emma's womb.

"I'm too excited, Emma, we have to slow down or I'm going to blow."

"I barely had the chance to come down from first orgasm," she panted. "I'm ready already. "Fuck me hard. Cum."

That was all Gerald needed to hear. Thrusting furiously against each other, their copulation reached its climatic end in simultaneous orgasms.

They lay still for a few moments, his cock still inside her. But as Gerald felt his cock begin to deflate, he put his fingers on the condom's rim, and pulled out his cock.

"Sorry lover," Gerald said, "but I've got to remove this condom before it starts to leak."

With a peck on his lips, Emma got off and flopped down beside him. "You're a fantastic lover," she declared. "But I wish you didn't put that condom on though. I wanted to enjoy the feel of your load splashing inside my womb."

While holding Emma in his arms, Gerald looked around the room to see what else was going on. The other couples were done as done, each affectionately stroking their current partner.

As for Aiko, the last thing he saw before his passion for Emma overtook him was Bill mounting Aiko from behind. He never did see how Norman and Wei-ling concluded their lovemaking. He was too focused on pleasuring Emma to wonder what the others did.

Wei-ling broke the silence. "You know, guys, this has been great fun but we have a port call tomorrow and, as I remember, we've all booked excursions. Ours is early in the morning. So as much as hate to do it, we've to call it a night."

"But we're back at sea the day after tomorrow. Right?" Norman said.

"Right," Bill said. "So let's agree to have a party the day after tomorrow, in our suite of course, as we have the room. By then we'll have recovered our energy from this evening's activities and tomorrow's excursions. Aiko, Gerald, we would love to see you again too."

Gerald and Aiko only smiled but said nothing as they wanted to talk to each other first. With that, the two guest couples returned to their own staterooms – with their clothes on of course.

The sexual odyssey continues in Chapter 5 A Massage and a Game: The frisky foursome relate their first swinging experiences.