A Swinging Odyssey Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pimanko
Pimanko
259 Followers

While he pumping into her exit chute, Bill fingered her vulva and teased her clitoris. After a few more minutes Aiko came hard. Bill spilled himself into her rectum.

"I liked it, Bill," Aiko confessed, "but I still prefer to have a hard cock in my pussy."

"Wei-ling and I don't it often," Bill said, "but variety is the spice of life."

"Would you consider doing it again?" he asked."

"Yes, if it is done as gently as you did it," she admitted.

* * *

"We slept for the rest of the night," Aiko told her husband. "He fucked me one more time before I left, the regular way this time. While I was waiting for you to come back, my guilt for letting Bill take me in the ass hit me."

"As I said, hon, don't worry about it," Gerald said. "The main thing is that you enjoyed yourself."

"And what did you and Emma do," Aiko asked.

"Nothing as unusual as you did but my evening with her had an interesting twist too," he replied.

"Oh yeah? What?" she demanded.

"Patience, sweetheart. I'll tell you my story."

"Okay, hon," he said.

* * *

Gerald's Night with....

After Gerald left Aiko behind in their stateroom, he went straight to Emma and Norman's stateroom. Just as he approached the door, Norman came out the door."

"Go right in, buddy," Norman urged, "she's expecting you." He walked up the nearby stairs heading towards Wei-ling and Bill's stateroom.

"Make sure you put the 'Do Not Disturb' sign out and lock the door before push back the curtain," Emma told him. "I'm not decent. I don't want anyone to see who shouldn't," she added.

Gerald walked in and did as she requested. The curtain, he knew, preserved privacy by blocking anyone who happened to walk by from seeing into the room when the door was open.

"Do you want me to close my eyes?" he asked.

Emma laughed. "Always the gentleman. No, you can pull the curtain and look."

What he saw gave him an instant hard-on. His mouth went dry. Emma was lying on her back. Her legs were wide-open and her femininity was completely exposed to his view. Her bush was trimmed.

"Well," she said obviously anticipating what was to come, "come over here and help yourself to my treats."

Gerald flung off his clothes. He went to the bed and reclined beside her.

"You are one very delicious treat," he said.

Gerald had tasted them a few days earlier on the first night they swapped with the frisky foursome. He was hungry for more.

Gerald took a tit in his mouth. His hand wandered to her trimmed vee. It was glistening; she was already wet.

Then they heard a knock at the door.

'Damn,' Gerald thought. 'Who could that be? I was just getting started.'

"Hold on, lover," Emma said to Gerald. "Coming! Just give a second," she yelled loud enough for whoever was outside the door to hear.

Emma put on her bathrobe, making sure her entire body was covered. Gerald got off the bed. He sat on the couch out of sight from whoever might be looking in from the door.

She winked at Gerald. "some more delights have arrived," she declared enigmatically.

Emma closed the curtain before opening the door. Gerald could have sworn he heard someone step in.

He got his confirmation a few seconds later. It was Wei-ling.

Gerald's bewilderment must have been obvious.

"You're getting two treats for the price of one," Emma laughed.

"But what about Norman?" Gerald asked.

"It was his idea," Wei-ling said. "After he heard about Aiko's first swinging experience on your very first cruise, and because you let him be the first man other than yourself to have unprotected sex with Aiko, he thought it was only right you should enjoy a special experience too."

Gerald liked the idea, but he was curious about Norman. "So what's he going to do?" Gerald asked.

"He's going to watch a couple of movies until I get back," Wei-ling replied. "We're going to double-team you for a couple of hours. Then I'll go back to my stateroom to have some fun with Norman. As you can tell, there's not enough room on the bed for three people to sleep over night."

"Okay," he said, "you girls seem to have decided what's going to happen. So, let it happen."

Wei-ling undressed while Emma removed her bathrobe. Gerald crawled back onto the bed.

"Lie down lover," Emma said.

Gerald did as she asked.

The women got on the bed, one on each side. They kissed and caressed him up and down his chest for a while. When they licked him, their hands went to his genitals. When one stroked his cock, the other cupped his balls in her hands and rolled gently as if they were dice made of glass.

"Come on girls. As much as I enjoy your attention, I want you two girls to get hot too," he urged.

"Don't worry about it," Emma said. "Just feel us up while we work on you," she added.

Gerald did but he felt he was in a more excited state than they were.

"He's got a point," Wei-ling laughed while looking at his stiff cock. "We should have our fun too. If his rocket blasts off into space too soon, we'll miss seeing the stars."

"True," Emma said, "but don't forget. You've still got my husband back at your stateroom to take care of."

"I'll tell you what," Wei-ling said. "You sit on his face and feed him your pussy. I'll suck his cock."

Okay, that sounds like a plan," Emma said delighted at her friend's suggestion.

Both women knew from experience that Gerald was skilful with his tongue and mouth.

Emma rubbed her nether lips across his mouth. "Still tastes good?" she asked.

"Mmm um, uh," he grunted, his words muffled by her muff.

"I think that was a yes," Emma said chuckling.

In the meantime, Weil-ling was sucking his cock. She felt it twitch in her mouth.

Weil-ling her mouth off his cock. "He's really getting too excited," she announced.

"You'd better stop then," Emma said. "You've already had his bare cock cum inside you," she reminded her friend. "I want my turn. Don't forget he had a condom on when I rode him that first night we swung with them."

"Let's switch places," Wei-ling suggested. "I can tell his mouth is already having an effect on you. I can see it in your face."

They switched. Wei-ling placed her pussy on Gerald's mouth. Gerald licked and sucked her wet pussy.

Emma, however, decided not to touch Gerald's cock or put her mouth on it. Instead, she put her leg over Gerald's body and placed her pussy against his stiff member. Emma was desperate to put his bare cock inside her but decided to wait, hoping that lapping at Wei-ling's private parts would distract his attention from his penis.

Emma touched Gerald's hot rod every few moments to remind him of what his hot rod was missing. Gerald didn't need the reminder; he knew what he was missing and what he wanted.

Emma fingered herself. Gerald's skilful mouth added to her arousal. She wanted to maintain her state of arousal until the time was right for her to jump onto Gerald's saddle and put his horn into her slippery womb.

After a few minutes, Wei-ling let out a sigh. She bathed Gerald's face in her juices.

"Hey!" Emma protested good-naturedly. He's supposed to me mine tonight."

"Don't worry about it," Wei-ling laughed. You'll still get best part," she said looking behind her and seeing her friend straddle the supine man.

Wei-ling quickly got off Gerald's face. She ducked into the washroom, dampened a small face cloth and then quickly wiped his face of her female fluids.

"He's all yours now," Wei-ling declared. "I got to rush back to the stateroom. I want some cock in me too and your husband is in need of some hospitality."

Wei-ling dressed quickly. Emma put her bathrobe back on. After Wei-ling left, Emma locked the door.

"Where were we," she wondered as she threw off her bathrobe. "Oh yes, let me get back on your face for a few moments."

Emma faced down his body. She stared at Gerald's throbbing penis. She could tell it was on a hair-trigger. She decided not to touch it for now. She stuck her pussy onto his face. He would know what to do, and he did it.

Gerald knew what she wanted. He was not the kind of guy to refuse a lady. He gave her vulva, the same attention as Wei-ling had just received a few minutes earlier. The two women tasted differently but both tasted good.

When she felt her arousal increase, Emma had an overwhelming urge to suck on Gerald's cock. She bent toward it, grabbed it, and stuck it into her mouth. They were now in the 69-position. She sucked very gently on his hard rod. It throbbed. She didn't want him to cum in her mouth; she had to be careful.

Meanwhile, Emma felt the sexual tension build between her legs. She was approaching her own point of no return.

Emma got off Gerald's face. She switched around again to face him. She slid her wet pussy down his belly until she felt the jabbing of his cock. He was very hard and she was very wet. All she had to do was feel the tip of his cock between her labia and slide down. That is exactly what she did.

The two lovers were so close to the edge for so long that they both started cumming within seconds of full penetration. Emma moaned out her lust as she felt Gerald fill her insides with his cum.

After that the two lovers took a break. They had sex once more before falling asleep and again after they woke up the following morning.

* * *

"So that's what happened," Gerald said concluding his story.

"We've become full-fledged swingers," Aiko observed. She put her arms around her husband. "Any regrets?"

"No, I had a lot of fun. And you?"

"Me too," she said. "I like swinging. It's exciting. As much as I enjoy sex with you, hon, I admit the thought of a little variety makes me horny."

"Different pussy makes me hot too," he agreed.

"I have to confess something else, though," she said almost shyly."

"Oh?" he questioned.

"I'm glad we used condoms only on the first night. I loved the feel of bare cock inside me. It made me even hotter to have Bill and Norman fill my unprotected womb with their cum.

"Does my saying that bother you?" she asked realizing how wanton she must have sounded.

"No hon," he said. "I really enjoyed outing my cock into Emma's and Wei-ling's unprotected pussies for essentially the same reason."

Aiko looked relieved. Her husband bore no grudge against her for having anal sex with Bill.

"So I guess that means we're going to become the third couple in their swinging group?" Aiko asked.

"Only if you want to," he replied.

"I want to," she said kissing him. "We'll accept their invitations and we should reciprocate by inviting them too."

"It sounds good to me," Gerald said. "But there's still one thing better than swinging," Gerald noted.

"What's that," Aiko asked."

"Loving you," he said.

She smiled, gave him a peck. "I love you so much, Gerald. But we have chores to do."

Aiko was happy. Gerald seemed to have the knack to say the right thing at exactly the right time.

With that, they spent the rest of the evening unpacking their luggage, calling their children to tell them they were safely back, and preparing for their return to work. But in the back of his mind, Gerald noted that his wife had once again allowed a man to take control.

The three couples met briefly at breakfast on the following morning. They agreed to meet on the second Saturday of every month, provided of course, they had no other obligations.

*

Coming in Chapter 8 The Long-Delayed Email: An exotic email leads to an erotic encounter.

Pimanko
Pimanko
259 Followers
12