A Swinging Odyssey Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was. She said they wanted to swing with us. She wanted Rajiv to call but he refused. To overcome her shyness and also show a real interest in swinging, he insisted she make the arrangements."

"Any suggestions on how we could ease them into swinging?" Gerald asked.

"A seductive massage," she said. "It's really Wei-ling's idea. She said even a massage by an amateur can feel good if apply the right pressure. We'll just work on them and we'll learn soon enough what works and what doesn't."

"It's a good idea, Aiko, but I suggest something more before we even start a massage."

"Like what" she asked.

And then he told her.

"I haven't done anything like that before," she said.

"That's right," he said, "but that's what I want you to do."

"It's not my usual style," she said.

"I insist you do what I want you to do," he repeated.

"You're the boss," she said as she felt her body tingle and the moisture formed at the opening of her crevice.

* * *

The much-anticipated Saturday finally arrived. The Indian couple brought some Indian dishes with them. Aiko prepared some sushi and sashimi. Gerald grilled meat and vegetables on the barbecue.

By the time he was finished, the late-summer sun was already setting and the temperature outside dropping. Gerald noticed that the Indian couple looked uncomfortable. They were not used to anything but tropical temperatures.

"Let's go inside," Gerald suggested. "Aiko should have the dinner table ready by now. Nights tend to get nippy at this time of year."

Aiko had changed clothes while the other three were outside. She wore her skimpy loose-fitting red frock. She wore no bra. The dress revealed her cleavage to good effect. It barely concealed her nipples. What their guests did not notice, at least not at first, was that she wore no panties. Her arms, feet and legs were bare. Gerald wanted her to take the initiative in seducing this couple. Like her little black dress, the more it hid the more it seemed to show.

To ensure privacy, Gerald closed the curtains. The dinner, wine and deserts followed. While the food and drinks were normal, the dinner service proved to be quite unusual. Aiko's role was to fetch the food from the kitchen so that she could show herself off and then serve it. When she put food on Rajiv's plate, she stooped just enough to allow Rajiv and Binal an unobstructed view of her breasts.

Rajiv stared at the display.

"Don't stare, it's rude," she said to her husband.

"No it's not," Aiko countered. "I want him to stare at them. When he looks, it makes my nipples hard and tingly."

Binal swallowed, looked at her husband. "Okay."

"Touch them Rajiv. I want you hand to touch them," Aiko almost pleaded.

He looked hesitantly at his wife, then fondled Aiko's breasts.

"Fair is fair," Gerald said. "Your turn, Binal."

She unbuttoned her blouse.

"Come to me," Gerald said.

She did. He pulled the blouse wider so that her beautiful golden orbs spilled out. He cupped them. They were warm, full and soft.

"Put your hand on my thigh," they heard Aiko say to Rajiv.

He tentatively placed his hand just above her knee.

"Feek the inside of my thigh," she ordered. "Move your hand up."

He was nervous but complied. As he approached her pussy he hesitated.

"Keep going," she commanded, "until you feel my wetness."

Binal and Gerald watched.

"Tell your wife what you feel," she said.

Rajiv looked at his wife. "She's very wet, my lotus flower, and she has no hair."

"Does the thought my husband touching your body make you wet too?" Aiko asked Binal.

"Yes," she squeaked.

"See if that's true, hon," she told Gerald.

Gerald's put his hand underneath her sari. He felt the moisture in her hairy nest. "She's wet," he confirmed.

Aiko turned to Rajiv and Binal. "Do you want us to stop," she asked.

Rajiv's head swayed like a cobra. "No," he hissed.

Binal swallowed hard. "No," she said nervously. "It's just so new to me."

"To help you relax, we're going to give you a massage," Aiko said. "Please come with us. We've set up two captain's beds in the spare room to serve as massage tables."

Aiko gave them a couple of loose shorts. "Put these on. When you're ready call us."

While they waited, Gerald also changed into loose shorts. Aiko still wore her skimpy red dress.

A few minutes later, they heard Rajiv. "We're ready."

The host couple walked in. Aiko approached Rajiv while Gerald went to Binal. For a while, the host couple gave their guests a standard massage. So far so good. They were enjoying their massage.

On cue, Aiko and Gerald started worked their way under the shorts' waistband until they reached and then massaged their guests' ass-cheeks. Binal raised her head for a second as if she were surprised. She looked at her husband briefly, put her head back down, evidently deciding that, if her husband could enjoy himself, so could she.

"After a few minutes of massaging their asses, Aiko and Gerald pulled out their hands only to put them at the bottom of the shorts leggings. As they had done earlier, they slid their hands up the inside of their thighs, once more brushing against the prone couple's genitals.

"How do you feel, Rajiv?" Aiko asked. "Are you hard?"

To the first question he answered, "Really good." To the second, he said, "Yes, I am."

"And you?" Gerald asked Binal. "How do you feel?"

"Good," she croaked.

She didn't have to say more. Gerald's nose caught the scent of her seeping female juices, but he wanted her to say more.

"Are you wet?" he asked. "Do you want me?"

"Yes," she hissed.

"Okay now, both of you, please flip over onto your backs," Aiko instructed.

Rajiv had a hard-on. He hesitated because he had never in his entire married life exposed his cock to another woman other than his wife. For the first time since the two couples had met, he turned shy.

"Don't worry about it," Gerald assured him. "I've got one too."

Gerald didn't bother to hide excitement.

"We can stop now if you want," Aiko whispered sexily into his ear.

Rajiv looked at his wife, almost as if he were looking for her guidance. Binal answered by flipping onto her back. Rajiv followed her example.

"Just lie there for now," Aiko instructed.

* * *

Aiko stood at the head of the bed. She reached to massage his chest. It would have been easier to massage it from the side of the bed, but she had something else in mind. She intended to tease Rajiv. She worked her way toward his belly but her petite stature prevented her from reaching any farther.

"Well, this won't do, is it?" she said in mock frustration.

She climbed on the bed, putting her knees on each side of the Rajiv's head. She stretched her arms so that she could massage his belly and stroke his pubic hair. It caused the dress to run up her ass and exposed her bald pussy to his view. Rajiv's cock twitched at the sight.

Aiko's hand was already grasping his rod. "Nice cock," she said. "Do you like what you see?" she asked Rajiv.

"Yes," he croaked.

She took off her dress. "I've got nothing to hide," she declared.

"Is this a better view," she asked."

"Yes," he croaked once again. He was at a loss for words. A beautiful, totally naked Oriental woman was displaying herself to him.

"That's not fair," Aiko teased.

"What's not fair," Rajiv croaked, his eyes still glued to her naked pussy.

"You see mine but I don't see yours."

With that, she grasped the waistband and flipped it over his cock.

"Take them off, Rajiv," she added.

He did. He shoved them down his legs with his feet, then kicked them off.

Ajiko dropped down on top of his body, making sure her female delights aligned with Rajiv's mouth. She grabbed his cock and put it in her mouth, at the same time stretching back her pelvis. Her pussy made contact his mouth.

"I'll eat you; you suck me. Okay?"

Rajiv nodded his assent. He was already hard at work.

Meanwhile, Gerald took a different tact. He played with Binal's mammaries, licking and sucking them. She became move aroused. Watching the spectacle of seeing her husband and Aiko in the 69-position added to her excitement.

As she stared at them, Gerald got off the bed. The time had come for the next step. Without waiting for Binal, he removed his shorts. His stiff cock stuck out like a flagpole on a national holiday. He stood beside Binal, his cock on display.

"May I take off your shorts?" he asked.

He grasped the waistband and started them tugging down. She cooperated by lifting up her generous behind so that he could pull them down her legs.

He kissed her leg. "You've very beautiful, Binal.

He got off the bed and stood in front of her slightly opened. He pushed them farther apart. Her golden box came into full view. At first he just brushed her pubic hairs with his fingers. He moved closer, forcing her legs to spread wider. She made no attempt to resist. He kneeled down, put his hands on her thighs to keep her legs apart and then and gave her dark-haired triangle his full lingual attention. He continued until he heard her moan.

* * *

Aiko sucked Rajiv's cock and gently rubbed his balls until she tasted his pre-cum. His cock twitched. He was on fire.

She didn't want him to cum in her mouth.

"My turn, big boy," she said.

He got up while she took his place. She put a pillow under her ass and spread her legs. Rajiv knew an invitation when he received one. He got on his knees, grabbed her by the hips and put his mouth on her smooth, soft naked cunt. He enjoyed the taste of her. He knew he was closing to popping his cork. He decided to focus on bringing her closer to her release.

Gerald knew what was going on without looking. He could hear Rajiv's joyous slurping. Evidently he liked eating pussy too. Gerald took the 69-position. It gave his skilful mouth good access to her pussy. He wondered what she would do. He found soon enough. She put herself in alignment with his cock. First she played with his balls and then directed his cock into her mouth. Much to his surprise, she took in all of him. They stayed in the 69-position working on each other very slowly, relishing the touch and taste of each other.

Binal started to moan and then came. So focussed was she on her orgasm, that she stopped sucking Gerald's cock. It popped out of her mouth. Gerald didn't mind. He wanted to put an offering in her box.

After Binal's orgasm subsided, Gerald turned around to face her. Binal saw that his raging ram was hungry for attention.

She spread her legs in open invitation. "Please," she pleaded, "I want you."

"Let me get a condom, first," he said.

Gerald put on a condom. He plunged in, driving his cock as deep into her womb as he could, triggering her climax and his own.

She moaned her pleasure. What exactly she was saying only her Marathi-speaking husband could understand. Between Rajiv's cunnilingus and the erotic scene that was playing out on the other bed, it was not long before, Aiko came. But still she wanted more. She wanted a hard cock in her pussy.

"Rajiv, enough of that," she said. "My pussy is still hungry, Rajiv. Give me your meat."

Aiko spread her legs wide open. He knew what that meant. Rajiv quickly rolled on a condom. He lined up his cock to Aiko's hairless hole and shoved it in.

"Oh god that feels good," she cried. "Stick your golden rod into me. Make me cum again!"

"Praise be to Rati and Kama!" he yelled as he pumped furiously into Aiko's convulsing body.

Aiko had no idea who he was appealing to. She enjoyed herself too much to care. All she wanted was this man's hardness plundering her body.

Sexual satisfaction made the two couples almost lethargic. They just lay there panting, trying to catch their breadths.

"Would you like to meet the friends we told you about? Aiko asked.

* * *

Three weeks later, Binal and Rajiv were invited to Bill and Wei-ling's place. Their tests proved they were clean. After dinner Gerald pulled out a coin. "Heads means you go with Bill and tails means you with Norman. Agreed Binal?"

She nodded her agreement.

Gerald flipped the coin. Norman won Binal. Rajiv paired with Wei-ling.

Norman patted the empty space of the sofa he was sitting on. "Come, sit here, my dark beauty."

A long night was ahead for the groups of now four couples. By the time it was through, everyone would know everyone else very, very intimately.

Coming next in Chapter 9 Party Time in Buffalo: A cold New Year's Eve makes for a hot party.

12