A Swinging Odyssey Ch. 10

Story Info
Aiko gets a birthday bang.
5.9k words
4.48
28.8k
12
0

Part 10 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pimanko
Pimanko
252 Followers

Author's Note: All errors are strictly mine.

* * *

"I have a talk with you," Aiko said one Saturday morning.

Gerald raised an eyebrow. "You talk to me all the time," he said.

"Be serious," she said as she rolled her eyes in mild exasperation. She knew he liked playing games with words. "You know what I mean."

"You mean you want to discuss something out of the ordinary. It also means you're worried about my reaction."

"You think like a woman, Gerald."

"No," he replied, "I just know how you think."

"Whatever."

"Let's have dinner," he suggested, "Afterwards, we'll relax a little to give ourselves a chance to digest our meals. Then we'll have out talk. Okay?"

Later in the evening, after watching a show they both enjoyed, Gerald patted the place next to him on the sofa. It was an obvious invitation to his Asian wife to cuddle.

"Okay, what's on your mind," he asked.

She sat beside him, snuggling against him. She enjoyed the protective feel of his arms around her.

"I think I'm turning into a slut," she stated.

"How so? Have you been fooling around on me? Have you been with some guy I don't know about? Are you jumping on every stiff cock you can find?"

"No, hon, I haven't. You know I won't do that. It's against our rules."

"Then why do you think you're turning into a slut?" he asked.

"If I tell, you won't get mad at me, right?"

"Getting angry for telling the truth is against our rules," he replied.

"We've had a lot of swinging experience now. Don't you agree?" she asked.

"Yes," he answered. Gerald wasn't yet sure if she was changing the subject or preparing him for what she wanted to say next.

"We've enjoyed our experiences so far but it's fair to say some were more enjoyable than others."

"That's only logical," he agreed.

"What do you enjoy the most?" she asked.

"Besides you of course, different pussy," he answered.

"Anything else?" she asked.

"I'm an old-fashioned type of guy," he replied. "I don't like using a condom. I love the idea of filling my lover's unprotected womb with my cum," he confessed. "It turns me on knowing another man is attempting to do the same to you, my wife and the mother of my children."

Aiko hesitated, then decided to plunge ahead. "I'm glad you said that because I feel the same way. I love the feel of a man's cock inside me," she admitted. "I love the feel of his cock spraying his cum into my womb. I get wet just thinking about it," she blushed.

"We both like having sex with other people," Gerald agreed. "That's not knew. W've been very honest and open about it to each other. "But I sense there's something else going on here," Gerald concluded

Aiko swallowed hard. "I want to experience what it's like to be a sexual submissive," she said quietly. "For one day, I want to be a slut wife, a sex slave."

"Ah," Gerald said stringing out the sound.

'That is not really a surprise,' Gerald thought. Hints of her submissive streak had been there all along.'

"Let me think about it, okay?" he said out loud.

"Okay."

* * *

Several weeks passed. Aiko's birthday approached. Gerald and Aiko agreed to organize a party attended by both family and friends. They asked that no gifts be given. Instead, they asked everyone to bring either food or drink. They wanted the party to focus on family and friends.

After every one had left, Gerald told his wife he had a custom-made gift just for her. Although she insisted on seeing it, he refused, saying that she would have to wait a week because it wasn't quite ready yet.

Naturally, Gerald's mysterious gift triggered Aiko's female curiosity. All week long she nagged Gerald, urging him to tell her what it was. Gerald was adamant in his refusal to tell her, insisting she be patient.

For Aiko, the week seemed to take forever but Saturday finally arrived. Gerald informed her that they were going to have a lunch. She would receive her surprise gift later.

When they finished Gerald drove out into the countryside.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"I'm not saying," he replied. "As matter of fact I don't even want you to see where we're going." He tossed a blindfold toward her. "Put it on. Make sure not even a sliver of light gets through."

"What's going on," she asked.

"Don't ask," he replied, "otherwise there'll be no surprise. And I won't give you your gift unless I can surprise you."

She shrugged her shoulders. "Okay, have it you way." She put it on.

Gerald continued to drive what seemed to her an unusually long time. She could tell he was making various turns but otherwise had no idea where they were going.

Finally the car stopped. Gerald got out of car, walked over to the passenger's side, opened the door and helped his wife out of the car.

"Where are we?" she asked.

"Don't ask," he replied sternly. "And from now don't speak unless you are spoken to."

The walk was not long. Aiko heard Gerald knock on the door. It opened.

She heard Gerald say, "Well, we're here."

"Come in," said a voice she didn't recognize.

"Do you want something to drink?" the voice asked Aiko.

"Just some water, please," she answered.

"Go get a bottle of water, please, while I take our guests to the rec room," the voice said

Aiko heard someone walk away. Apparently, Gerald had taken her to a house of people she didn't know.

Gerald, holding Aiko's hand, followed the voice to the rec room.

"Let her sit here for a minute," the voice told Gerald.

Gerald guided Aiko to her seat. "Don't remove your blindfold," he reminded his wife

'What the hell is going on?' she wondered.

She heard the footsteps return. A bottle of water was put in her hand. She drank from it. Then she heard more footsteps.

Gerald brought her out of her reverie. "Some gentlemen here are going to strip you," he announced. He used a commanding tone in his voice.

She hesitated. 'What the hell!' she thought.

"Today is the day I'm turning you into a sex slave!" he proclaimed.

And then it dawned on her. Gerald was granting her wish. She felt her body react with excitement.

"Remove your footwear," Gerald told her.

She did. She was in bare feet. Her legs were bare; she rarely wore nylons.

Then Gerald spoke again. "Number 1, you may remove her blouse. Hand it to me."

"With pleasure," he said. It was the voice that had greeted them at the door.

Aiko felt the tug of Number 1's fingers as he undid the blouse. He walked around her. From behind, he helped her pull her arms out of from the sleeves. He stood very close to her; she heard his breathing. Wet lips planted themselves on the nape of her neck. A tongue darted out as if to taste her. They worked their way toward her ear. His nose brushed her ear. He took in her scent. Then he nibbled just underneath the lower lobe of her ear.

Aiko shivered.

"Mmm," Number 1 said, "you smell and taste good Aiko. "You've never met me" he said, "but you'll get to know me very well, very soon."

Number 1 stopped for a moment only to plant his lips just below her chin. He nibbled there as well. His lips explored every part of her neck. Sometimes his hand stroked her upper chest but avoided her bra-covered breasts.

Aiko wondered if she would end up with a rash of hickeys.

"That's enough for now Number 1," Gerald said after a few minutes. "Aiko," he said turning to his wife, "you'll service Number 1 first. But not yet."

Her own husband was ordering to submit to a stranger. She wondered what he would do with her, how he would use her to satisfy his lusts. 'If there is a Number one,' she surmised, 'there must also be a Number 2. Would there be more?' she asked herself.

Aiko suddenly had a bad case of the butterflies in her stomach.

"It's your turn Number 2," Gerald announced. "You may remove her skirt."

Number 2 undid her skirt, letting it fall to the floor.

"Step out of skirt, Aiko," Gerald ordered.

She did. Gerald picked up her dress.

"You may play with her thighs," Gerald said.

Number 2 said nothing but his hands caress her thighs firmly but sensually. Sometimes both hands flowed up and down one thigh and then up and down the other. Sometimes, there was one hand on each thigh, caressing both thighs at the same time. Every so often she felt lips kiss her thigh. Each kiss seemed to bring the man's lips ever closer to her pussy. Then he kissed her thigh along the panty line. She felt the pressure of his nose against her vulva. She heard his nose breathe in her aroma. More kisses on her thighs followed.

Once in a while, a hand tantalizingly approached her moistening pussy. A finger lightly and teasingly brushed across her labia. She wished she wasn't wearing panties.

If he was trying to turn her on, Aiko thought, he was succeeding magnificently. A metaphor came to mind; she was hotter than a firecracker.

"That's enough for now Number 2," Gerald said.

Number 2 stopped. He never said a word.

Aiko heard him walk away. A chair moved as he sat down. She wondered what was next.

"Number 3, please remove my wife's bra," Gerald announced. "You may play with her breasts."

Aiko heard footsteps approach. Someone stood behind her and unclasped her bra. It fell away but not to the floor. Number 3 caught the bra and handed it over to Gerald.

Aiko felt large warm hands envelope her breasts and massage them. She heard his breathing because his mouth was close to her ear. He pressed his erection against her sensual bottom. The pleasurable feeling generated by his skilful handling of her bosom caused her to lean back against him as if she was trying thrust out her mammaries to make them even more easily accessible to his erotic attention.

"I'd love to manhandle for hours," Number 3 whispered in her ear. "My mouth is watering just at the thought of mounting you and filling you with my cum."

Aiko didn't recognize his voice either. She became nervous. Apparently, Gerald had arranged for a group of strangers to turn her into a slut wife.

A few minutes passed. "That's enough for now," Gerald interrupted. "Your turn to take her will come," Gerald interjected. "It's Number 4's turn. Take off her panties," he instructed Number 4.

Fingers insinuated themselves underneath the panty-strap. They pulled her panties down her legs. She stepped out of them. Aiko was now totally naked.

Gerald picked up her panties and out them, along with her other clothes, on a nearby end table.

"Number 4 you may massage my lovely's wife's beautiful ass."

"Number 4 did exactly what he was bidden to do. He kneaded her ass-cheeks. He let his fingers caress the valley between them, lightly touching her anus and perineum. Aiko trembled at his touch. Without thinking, she spread her legs slightly to give him easier access. More tremors echoed through her body.

"You may look and taste," Gerald said to Number 4.

Number 4 gazed at her bald pussy. He forced her legs to open wider. Then he put his mouth so close to her that Aiko could feel the heat of his breath against her pussy.

"Do you enjoy her aroma?" Gerald asked Number 4.

He said nothing. Aiko could not see that he had nodded a yes. She knew his mouth and nose were very close. She wanted to feel his tongue lick across her lower lips and clitoris.

"That's enough," Gerald. "It's hard to resist that pussy, isn't it?" Gerald said.

Number 4 remained silent. He nodded but of course Aiko didn't see.

"Let's find out how ready she is," Gerald said. "Number 4, please put your finger in her box and tell us if she's ready."

Aiko felt a finger, then a second, enter her. She gasped at the erotic intrusion.

"Is she hot and wet?" Gerald asked.

Aiko heard no answer. Number 4 must have nodded in affirmation.

'Stupid question,' Aiko thought knowing her husband was drawing out her seduction to point where she would be so excited she would submit to almost anything.

Gerald kneeled. "She's getting there," he observed, "but some more work is needed."

Aiko felt his hot breath caress her exposed pussy. He stuck his finger into her pussy hole.

'You despicable pussy teaser,' she thought, then smiled.

"Aiko," Gerald said, "you'll do whatever these men tell you to do. Put both hands on the back of your neck. Stand still until you're told otherwise. Understood?"

"Yes," she replied.

She felt a wave of hands start exploring every nook and cranny of her body. There were so many hands she couldn't tell how many there were. Sometimes a cock brushed against her body. She captured two of them with her hands. Every so often, a cock in her hand was replaced by another.

She felt the heat in her body rise. Her nipples were now fully erect. Her pussy flowed. Her body ached with pleasure at the sensation of many hands exploring and probing her body. Hands massaged her breasts. Fingers tugged at her nipples. Hands stroked her thighs and other hands stroked her belly. Hands lingered over her vulva. Fingers parted her labia, others her vaginal opening. Hands explored her perineum and a finger even penetrated her ass.

Aiko felt herself tremble with excitement. Her breathing became heavier, more laboured. She wanted one of them to mount her. Her womb ached to be filled by a hard cock, to feel the squirting of a lover's juices inside her body. She wanted to cum, to lose control, to be taken again and again.

She barely had the presence of mind to remember that she didn't know these guys. 'Oh my god,' she panicked. 'They'd better use safes!'

Fearful, she started to ask Gerald about it but he cut her off. "Slaves have no right to ask questions," he said sternly. "You belong to me. You'll do what you're told. Understood?"

"Yes," she croaked.

By this point, Aiko was almost too far-gone in lust to care what anybody did. She decided to submit completely, come what may. Her heart fluttered along with the butterflies in her stomach. Her own husband was turning her into a sex toy to be used by a group of strangers!

"Number 1," he called. "You take over. You and the others can use her any way you like. You're not done until she's too exhausted to get up. I'll be back in a couple of hours."

Aiko heard his footsteps. A door closed. She was alone. No not alone. She was at the mercy of at least four men.

'A couple of ours?' she thought but she was given no further chance to dwell on her situation.

Once more multiple hands fondled her body. Several mouths joined them.

"Let's take her over to the mattress," Number 1 suggested.

The hands lifted her easily. She felt the sag of the mattress as they laid her down. A mouth latched onto one nipple joined by a hand that then directed her tit into the mouth. The other hand caressed her belly. Another mouth latched onto the other nipple. One hand caressed her shoulder while the other travelled down her belly. The two mouths suckled on her breasts. Her nipples seemed to become even hard; she loved the feel of the nursing mouths.

She felt two hands hold her head. A male mouth pressed lips and against hers. A tongue shot out into her mouth, French-kissing her.

Almost simultaneously, two hands parted her thighs. Someone placed a pillow underneath her ass to expose her bald pussy for all to see. She sensed that someone putting himself in place between her legs. She felt his hot breath approach her wet slit. A tongue licked and then sucked, latching onto her pussy almost as if to nurse from it. The tongue explored all her female parts. It even thrust itself into her love hole.

Aiko gave herself completely to her lust. Definitely, there were four men. Two men nursed at her tits. The other two French-kissed her, one on her mouth, the other on her pussy lips.

Aiko responded to their erotic attention. Aiko's nipples were rock-hard; they were exploding with sensitivity. She returned the responded to the man French-kissing her mouth in equal measure. She shoved her pussy into the mouth of the fourth lover.

Her body trembled with a surfeit of sensation. Her love canal flowed and flooded. Her vaginal muscles began to spasm as if to clasp onto a cock and force it to spill its life-giving juices into her. She was approaching her climax.

She spread her legs wide apart. "Please take me," she cried. "I don't give a damn which one is first!"

She barely registered the fact that the man who had used his mouth on her pussy had now mounted her. Thrusting vigorously, he did not last long. It didn't matter. Aiko just wanted to feel him cum inside her. She felt the spasms of his cock as he emptied himself into her. It was too much. Her body melded into his as she flew into her own orgasmic orbit.

"She's cumming hard, really hard," one of the men said. The voice belonged to Number 3.

"We're not done with her," Number 1 said. "She's our fuck-toy for tonight. You heard what Gerald said. We can fuck her until she is too exhausted to get up."

"She is so gorgeous," said Number 3. "I'm so glad we got this chance to have our way with her."

'Finally?' Aiko vaguely thought as the men stopped to change positions.

Number 1 addressed Aiko. "We had a lottery of sorts," he informed her, "to decide who gets to do what to you first. I won. But it's going to take more than one guy to turn you into a slut wife. I need to recuperate. I'll be back," he promised. "It's Number 2's turn now."

Aiko felt a pair of hands turn her around. She was to get on her hands and knees. The hands caressed around her ass-cheeks, the back of her thighs, across and around her pussy. Number 1's cum was dripping out of her.

Number 2 pressed against her ass. Aiko felt his stiff cock poking at her pussy. The man's hand slipped between her legs to clasp his cock. He directed to into her slit. It slid in easily. Number 2's grasped her waist to keep her in place. He started to pump into her.

Aiko moaned with excitement. Another man was taking full control of her body. She rejoiced at the pleasure she received from his hard-pumping cock. He pleased her and she wanted to please him in return.

"Fuck me harder," she mewled after a few minutes. Then she clamped down on his cock with her pussy muscles. "Fill my womb with you seed," she begged. Turn me into a wanton slut."

The last sentence was too much for Number 2. As Aiko reached her second climax, her unknown lover orgasmed into her. She felt the flow of his viscous fluid inside her vagina, mixing with the juices of her first lover.

After a brief pause, Aiko collapsed on her belly. "Oh, oh god," she grunted. "I feel so good."

While Aiko was still in her sexual haze, she barely noticed that Number 3 had replaced Number 2. He turned her over onto her back again. He spread her legs and mounted her immediately.

"Please let me have a break," she said.

"If you can talk, you're not exhausted," Number 3 said. "Gerald told us to Take our pleasure with you until you're too exhausted to get up."

Aiko found herself relishing the idea of having a third man taking her. Number 3 mounted her, slowly pushing and withdrawing his rock-hard cock. Then, much to her surprise he pulled out completely.

"Wha-what's happening," she gasped.

"Relax," Number 3 said, "Lift your bum up so I can put this bolster underneath. He then added pillows to support her back. "Comfortable?" he asked."

After she nodded her agreement, Number 3's hands adjusted her position. He mounted her again. With each instroke he appeared to be trying to shove his cock as far back into her vagina as possible. After about a minute or two, he pulled out again.

"Relax," Number 3 said again. I know you've done this at least once before."

'Done what?' Aiko asked herself. Her question was quickly answered.

Number 3, his cock covered in sexual juices from Aiko's womb, put the tip of his cock against her sphincter and pushed in slowly but steadily.

Aiko uttered an 'ah' but made no attempt to resist Number 3's invasion of rear canal. She remembered Bill's sodomy of her as a pleasant but odd experience. It had never been repeated.

Pimanko
Pimanko
252 Followers
12