A Swinging Odyssey Ch. 13

Story Info
Aiko submits to another woman and then some.
5.3k words
4.42
17.5k
6
0

Part 13 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pimanko
Pimanko
259 Followers

Author's Note: This chapter is a continuation of story begun in Chapter 12. All errors are strictly mine.

* * *

Aiko and Gerald slept until late into the morning. So did everyone else. As they got dressed, Aiko decided to answer the questions she knew her husband would ask.

"It's hard to explain why I went through with it," Aiko began. "It was my fault. I didn't pick up on the possibility of girl-on-girl sex. While we were in the change room, Susan shamed me into making a decision. I felt honour-bound to uphold the terms our agreement. So I bit the bullet and decided to let things happen."

"You seemed uncomfortable for a while though," Gerald noted.

"I was," she conceded, "first when Susan licked my breasts and touched my pussy, but even more so when Red won the auction."

"Red," he questioned.

"I didn't know her name. In my mind I called her Red because of her red hair and red dress."

"Oh, okay," he said.

Aiko continued her explanation. "She must have realized I was a first-timer as far as girl-girl stuff was concerned because she had those men bring me close to my climax before taking over from. By the time she was eating me, I was far too aroused to stop her."

"I saw," Gerald confirmed.

"If you're wondering how I feel about now, I haven't turned into a switch hitter. At least, I don't think so. I still prefer men to women, and you to any man. But I'd be liar if I said I didn't enjoy it or that I would never do it again. There's still another evening to come, you know. Who knows what's going to happen."

"And I almost think you don't care," he replied.

"Can I ask you a question?" Aiko asked changing the subject.

"Sure," he replied.

"If you'd been the sex toy, and a guy rented you, would you have given him what he wanted?"

Gerald frowned. "No," he said honestly, "but then again, I would've made damn sure a 'no gay sex' clause was in the agreement."

Aiko laughed. "I can't see a macho man like you forgetting about a little detail like that!"

With that they went for brunch, wondering what the new day would bring.

* * *

John had scheduled the next gathering for 2 o'clock in the afternoon. As Aiko and Gerald headed for the home theatre, Susan and John intercepted them.

John led Gerald out of earshot.

"What's going on?" Aiko asked Susan.

"You'll find out soon enough," she answered mysteriously. "You're still our swinging group's sex toy, so come with me to the home theatre.

Gerald saw Susan lead Aiko away. "Where are they going?" he asked.

Susan is taking her to our home theatre's back stage. She's going to get our sex toy ready before we play with her."

"So what do you want from me?" Gerald asked.

"Susan told me about what happened last night," he replied without answering his question. "Apparently, your wife wasn't expecting any girl-on-girl action."

"That's true," Gerald said. "It slipped our minds. We only realized yesterday what was missing in our agreement. Our swinging group is strictly heterosexual."

"Ah, I see," John said and then explained his side of the story. "Because she never raised the issue when we were negotiating the terms with her, we assumed she was receptive to the idea of female sexual contact. In hindsight, we should've asked her. I'm sorry. Perhaps..."

Gerald interrupted him. "I appreciate that," Gerald said sincerely. "Don't worry about it. She's a stickler about adhering to agreements. We talked about it last night. She's become more open-minded about it too. Is that all you wanted to talk to me about?" Gerald asked.

"No, there's one other thing I'd like to settle with you," he replied. "Have you decided who your sex toy for today is going to be?" John asked.

"Yes," Gerald replied, "as a matter of fact, I have. Why?"

"Who is it?" John countered.

"The lady who bought Aiko and who, along with her husband, enjoyed my wife's sexual charms. She's the one with the red hair. She wore a red cocktail dress yesterday. Not knowing her real name, Aiko calls her Red."

"Excellent choice in both person and name!" John replied. "Red will be her sex toy name too! Did she give her husband a nickname too?"

"Yeah, Blue," he replied."

"Do the women know what's in store?" Gerald asked.

"No, none of them do, except Susan because she's the co-host. Anticipation of what might happen if one of them becomes the second sex toy is part of the fun. If I may ask what do your have in mind for Red?"

"I'm not claiming Red exclusively for myself this time," Gerald replied. I want her to undergo the same trials as my wife."

"In that case," John said as he started to walk away, "you'll have to excuse me. I have to find Red and tell her to go back stage."

Later, John stepped on the stage with a hat in his hand. He looked around to make sure everyone was present in the home theatre except Aiko, Susan and Red.

"You've probably noticed one of the women, let's call her Red, isn't here," he announced. "She's back stage with Manko and Susan. In other words, Pimmel has chosen her to be his second sex toy, but he's not claiming her exclusively for himself this time."

Everyone waited for him to continue.

John smiled. "Not including our two sex toys, there are ten guys and six girls here."

"Oh, I like the sound of that," one of the women said. "While one recuperates, another will keep me busy."

"Or maybe we can take on two at the same time," suggested another female voice.

"No, that won't work," a third pointed out. "Two of us will get cheated."

"Not so fast, ladies," John interjected. "We have to consider our sex toys too." Changing the subject, John continued. "There are some conditions to this phase of our weekend party. Firstly, I'm dividing you into two teams of five men and three women, one team for each sex toy. Secondly, anyone who has already enjoyed Manko's company yesterday will be automatically assigned to Red's group. That mean's you," John said pointing directly at Red's husband, Blue," and you," John pointed to the man who had been Aiko's third and last lover.

"But then I'll end up with my own wife!" Blue complained.

"There's no way we can get around it, Blue," John said. "Take consolation in the fact that you were the first man to enjoy Manko. You also have three other beautiful women to choose from. They'll keep you busy while Red has fun with the guys," he added.

"I suppose, it's fair," Blue agreed reluctantly. "Besides, I like watching her take on other men."

"As for you two," this time John addressed Red's two male lovers of the previous night, you will be on Manko's team today. I'm sure you're not the least bit disappointed."

"You've got that right," one of them said. "But what about you?" the same man asked.

"I had the pleasure of enjoying Manko's delights a few weeks ago at the masked ball (see Chapter 12 - Pimanko). So, I will assign myself to Red's group."

He assigned Gerald to Red's team and Susan to Aiko's team. Satisfied a fair division had been made, John turned his attention to the theatre.

* * *

While John was sorting out who would be assigned to each of the two sex toys, the sex toys themselves were receiving instructions from Susan.

The two women had no idea what to expect. They were a little nervous but mostly they were excited.

"Strip," Susan ordered unceremoniously. "You're going to be a couple of naked rag dolls this afternoon."

"Ragdolls?" Aiko questioned.

"Yes, ragdolls," Susan confirmed. "You're not to talk and you're to remain completely passive while our guests play with you."

Susan led them to the stage. The curtain had already been drawn across the front of the stage to prevent the other guests from seeing the preparations. On the stage, Aiko and Red saw two large mattresses covered in pillows, bolster and cushions. It wasn't difficult for them to guess what they would be used for.

"Get on them," Susan said. "As soon as John has divided the men and the remaining women into two teams, he'll call."

The two women did as they were told.

'Men and women?' Aiko questioned silently.

Aiko's thought drifted back to the previous night (see Chapter 12 - Pimanko), the night of her first lesbian experience. She remembered the men priming her sexually, thus enabling Red to seduce her into orgasm.

Aiko knew Red was bisexual. Her lesbian experience with Red was, she searched for the word, interesting. It was not as abhorrent or as repulsive to her as she had expected. She wondered what it all might mean. Where was she now on the spectrum of human sexuality that represented strict heterosexuality at one end and total homosexuality at the other?

Aiko recognized that the human body responds, often involuntarily, to physical stimuli. From a strictly physical viewpoint, she had been set up by the relentless sexual attentions of the four men. Red merely took advantage of her heightened state of sexual excitement to bring her to orgasm with her mouth. In a sense, she had been tricked into having an orgasm triggered by a woman's mouth. The men did all the work; Red took the credit.

As far as Aiko was concerned, an orgasm, by its very nature, always involved physical pleasure. It was just a matter of degree. Aiko's first lesbian experience was therefore pleasurable, if totally unexpected.

What struck Aiko was her own reaction. She had always considered herself averse to lesbian contact. Although she was initially taken aback when she realized it was Red's mouth between her legs, she wasn't really offended. In fact, she had no time to be offended because red tipped her over the edge within seconds after making contact.

Still, Aiko always had thought of herself as strictly heterosexual. But now she had to question herself. When Red tongued her to orgasm, Aiko could argue she had no control over the situation or her body. But when Red sat on her face, she could have kept her mouth closed and passively endured the rubbing of the woman's pussy across her mouth.

Instead, Aiko suddenly realized, she had responded by actively performing cunnilingus on Red, brought her to a climax, and even enjoyed the taste of her female juices as it spilled into her mouth. This was Aiko's first true lesbian act.

Aiko thought about Gerald. He made it very clear he was 100% heterosexual. At the same time, he was very understanding about the wide range of human sexual experience responses. He bore no ill will to homosexuals. He was always consistent in his belief that what consenting adults did between or among themselves, even if they belonged to the same gender, was strictly their business. He was never judgemental.

But what would happen if Gerald were blindfolded and given a blowjob? What if he thought a woman was giving him the blowjob but a guy surreptitiously took her placed? There was no way in hell he would be able to tell if the mouth on his cock was male or female. As long as his mind didn't know, his cock wouldn't care. But she was certain that if such a thing ever did happen, there would be dire consequences, the least of which would be a profound sense of humiliation on Gerald's part. No, Gerald was definitely 100% heterosexual. There was no wiggle room, no possibility of Gerald experimenting with homosexuality.

Aiko's thoughts returned to her own situation. She had thought herself at the same end of the spectrum as Gerald. Now she knew there was at least a small part of her that accepted, and even enjoyed, female sexual contact.

Aiko still definitely preferred men. She was sure of that. She wanted to feel their hard masculine bodies against hers. She liked it even more if they were hairy. She loved the sensation of having a living hard, hot cock thrust deep into her body. She revelled in the feel of a man's hot cum splashing inside her womb. Men had the real thing; a woman would have to use a substitute, a dildo, a tongue, a finger, a conveniently shaped vegetable or fruit, even she heard, but didn't really believe, a fist.

Aiko's thoughts turned again to Gerald. She smiled as she remembered his reaction when Red took over from the men. He kept watch over, her but he didn't interfere. He intervened only when he was convinced she had had enough. She knew he would interven if something was about to happen that truly troubled her. Gerald was very good at reading her moods and state of mind.

She remembered, after they returned to their room, Gerald showed no hint of resentment. He had accepted what she had done. She loved him for that.

Aiko recalled what Susan had told her: the only women who came for this weekend swinging party were those who were either bisexual, like Red, or at least not adverse to occasional girl-on-girl contact, like Susan herself.

"I guess I'm like Susan,' Aiko concluded. 'I'm not as sexually adverse to women as I once thought.'

As soon as that thought crossed her mind, she realized she would occasionally accept, but not encourage or seek out, lesbian lovemaking.

Aiko's reverie was broken when she heard John's voice from the other side of the curtain, calling Susan.

* * *

"Are the sex toys ready, Susan," John called.

"Yes, they're ready," she called back.

"Then open the curtains, Susan," John called back.

Susan opened the curtains. On the stage, the guests saw two king-size mattresses. On each bed was a stark naked woman; they wore no blindfold or the oversized dog collar used on the previous night. Both were lying on their backs, their legs straight and closed.

"Once you have sex with her," John instructed, "you have to wait until everyone on your team has had his or her chance at her before you can try again," John said.

Hearing John say 'his or her', Aiko realized there was a real possibility another woman could have sex with her.

"If you can't wait for your turn," John continued, "you can always arrange something with your team-mates. I'm sure they'll be happy to oblige."

"Who gets to go first," one of the men on Red's team asked.

"As our special guest, courtesy demands Pimmel goes first, but after that, it's up to you to decide," he informed him.

"Actually, I'd like to watch my wife for a while first," Gerald told his team-mates. "Go ahead. Start without me."

"She's really good, you know," the man informed Gerald.

"I don't doubt it, but I want to watch happens to Manko first," Gerald insisted.

"Okay," the man shrugged, "have it your way."

He and the other men disrobed. As they approached Red, Gerald turned his attention to Aiko.

Gerald stood beside Susan.

"Aren't you supposed to be over there," she said gesturing toward Red's mattress.

"I've decided to wait for my turn," he informed her. "The other guys will keep Red busy for a while."

"So will a couple of the girls," she added.

Susan stripped.

"You'll excuse me but I won't be blending in if I keep my clothes on."

I will too," Gerald agreed, "even though I don't intend to participate right away."

While Gerald undressed, Susan and her other teammates huddled to decide what to do with Aiko. They broke up after a few minutes.

Susan stood beside Gerald again. "The guys," she gestured her head toward the four men already surrounding Aiko, "are going to start things off."

Aiko saw them huddle around. She also saw, but didn't hear, the conversation between Susan and Gerald. She wondered what would happen next.

"Let's get her warmed up," one of them said.

As instructed, Aiko said nothing and did nothing. She was supposed to be ragdoll, a plaything.

At first, the men fondling her following a very similar pattern to what had happened to her on the previous night. Of course, there was one big difference. Last night, she was standing with her wrists loosely bound inside two cloth loops in simulated bondage. This time, she was laying on her back with no physical restraints. Yet she remained restrained through voluntary submissiveness.

Two men latched onto her breasts. The suction on her nipples made them stand erect. She had this weird thought that they were trying to swallow her nipples and that her nipples were trying, vainly, to cooperate.

Aiko moaned with pleasure.

A third man tried to put his mouth to her pussy. He pushed her legs apart to gain better access. He licked her clitoris but the rest of her vee was out of reach because her lower body pressed into the mattress. He lifted up her ass, then shoved a pillow under it to exposed her entire pussy and make it more accessible to his lingual attention.

The fourth man tried to nibble at her ear and neck but only managed to reach her throat. He looked impatient. The four men were getting in the way of each other.

The men's efforts to find just the right position amused Gerald. They were competing with each to enjoy Aiko's delights but were getting in each other's way. He saw Aiko giggle. Even the men found humour in the situation. They needed Aiko's cooperation but she was following Susan's instructions to the letter. She would say nothing and do nothing unless expressly told to speak or move.

"This isn't working out," one of them said. He was smiling too. "We're as clumsy as virgins and as eager as young men who've just discovered sex."

Everyone laughed.

"You clods," Susan said.

'You got that right, Susan,' Aiko thought. 'Tell re-arrange things a little better.'

But that was not what Susan had in mind. "Let me show how it's done," she challenged.

Giving Susan a questioning look, the men stopped fondling Aiko. They moved to the side waiting to see what would happen next.

Susan's oval face came into Aiko's line of vision. It was almost without blemishes. Although a middle-aged woman she had only a few small wrinkles around her eyes and the hint of a few more around her neck. Her hair was golden. She was still a very beautiful woman.

Aiko had no idea what Susan was planning to do. Yesterday the blonde had told her she definitely preferred men to women although she also admitted she was not adverse to occasional female contact.

'Was this going to be one of those occasions?' Aiko wondered.

Susan's face came nearer. She kissed Aiko gently. The Asian woman did not respond.

"Kiss in kind," Susan ordered as she put her mouth to Aiko's.

Susan kissed her gently again. Aiko kissed her back.

Susan kissed her again, this time with more ardour. Aiko replied in kind.

After a few moments, Susan's tongue darted into Aiko's mouth. Putting her hands on Aiko's cheeks. Again Aiko responded in kind.

Susan French-kissed with ever-growing lust. Still Aiko responded, not just because she was playing a role, but also because she really wanted to.

Susan massaged one of her breasts while one of the men put his mouth to her free breast. He suckled on it. Aiko took hold of Susan's breasts and caressed them.

Susan released Aiko's tit, forcing Aiko to release her grip as well. On her hands and knees, she re-oriented herself. Aiko saw one of Susan's legs cross over her face to land on each side of her head. While Susan adjusted her position, another man put his mouth to Aiko's now freed tit. Susan's intention was obvious to both Aiko and the watching men. She was manoeuvring herself into a 69-position.

"Look at my pussy," Susan told her. "Isn't it pretty?"

"Yes, it's pretty," Aiko answered.

Aiko stared at the trimmed pussy above her. Last night, she didn't have the chance to see actually what Red looked like between her legs. Red had sat on her face too quickly. Besides, the room had been dark; only the light in the corner of the room had been on. Now there was plenty of light. She now saw a woman's sexual parts, up close and in the flesh, in a way she had never imagined she would do.

"This is a better show than last night," said one of the men who had been one of Red's lovers.

The man's cock had lost none of its rigidity despite Susan's interference because he had already guessed what Susan had in mind. In fact, every cock on the team, plus Gerald's, stood fully at attention.

Pimanko
Pimanko
259 Followers
12