A Swinging Odyssey Ch. 16

Story Info
The couple's jungle sex adventure concludes.
7.2k words
4.54
20.2k
9

Part 16 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pimanko
Pimanko
260 Followers

Author's Note: All errors are strictly mine.

* * *

In marked contrast to the previous night's initiation and consummation into the clan, the following day was relatively uneventful. Hearing the news that they were about to be rescued and would soon return to civilization, Aiko and Gerald were of two minds. On the one hand, they were reluctant to see their unusual adventure come to an end. On the other hand, they were anxious to get back home to their family and friends; they had jobs to do and their own life to lead.

Later in the morning, Gerald and Pedro were chatting with each other.

"We're enjoying our adventure among these people," Gerald told him, "and neither Aiko nor I would trade this experience for any other in the world."

The clan, both men and women, feel the same. They wish you could stay but you must leave for your own reasons, but also for theirs," Pedro said. "Scar and I talked about it. He believes you two are too used to your civilized way of life to be able to live like them for long. More important, you two don't have the necessary survival skills to live in the jungle for the long haul."

"Scar is a very perceptive man," Gerald observed. He is a good leader for these gentle and remarkably practical people," Gerald said. "We will miss them."

"I will tell Scar what you just said. The members of the clan will be very happy to receive confirmation of your respect and affection for them. Without a doubt, the clan will miss you and Aiko too. They don't expect they'll ever see anyone from the outside world quite like you two."

"We leave here on the day after tomorrow," Gerald reiterated just to make sure.

"Yes," Pedro confirmed.

"So what are we going to do until then?" Aiko asked. She had joined them just in time to hear Gerald express his regrets about the impending end of their adventure.

"You're supposed to relax today, Aiko, but tomorrow you can resume your duties helping the women with their chores," Pedro replied. "The clan will have guests tomorrow from a neighbouring village. Scar and one of the other men are leaving this afternoon to meet two men from a neighbouring clan at a pre-arranged place known to both clans and then bring them back here."

"What's the occasion?" Aiko asked.

"Apparently, at a previous meeting several months ago, they had discussed an exchange of adult age children. As you know by now, a child who has reached maturity has to leave the clan to join another clan. His or her new clan will then initiate them both as clan members and into adulthood. If all goes well, they will finalize an exchange of adult children, probably in about a month."

"So while Scar and the other two clansmen are away, what are the rest of the men to do?" Gerald asked.

"Rainbow will lead us on a hunting and fishing and expedition. We're obliged to ensure out guests have all the usual comforts of home."

"Then there's no time to relax," Aiko observed. "The women need my help. So it's time for me to get off my tired..."

"...but beautiful,' Gerald interjected.

"...butt and earn my keep by helping the women with what little skill I have," she concluded while smirking at her husband's interjection.

"Don't worry, hon," he snickered as she walked away, "I'm sure you'll have an opportunity to help the men with your other considerable skills."

Aiko hesitated, turned her head around and stuck her tongue at him.

A few minutes later, Scar and the clansman accompanying him started their hike through the jungle to their rendez-vous with the men from the neighbouring clan. They were expected to return tomorrow with their guests.

The remaining clansmen also departed, leaving the women and children to gather plant foods of various sorts and work on repairs to their baskets. The women talked to each other in their incomprehensible language while their children played. The elder had little to do; he was the only adult who relaxed.

Aiko rejoined the clanswomen. Work was pleasant, she realized, because it was integrated into their social life and no one was ever in a hurry. They worked to live; they didn't live to work. They found happiness in cooperation and their primitive equality. Unbidden, the concept of primitive communism came to her mind, primitive communism, a term coined by Frederick Engels to characterize pre-agricultural human society.

Her thoughts returned to the present. Unfortunately, this way of life was impossible in so-called civilized society. Aiko hoped that they would survive what seemed to be the inevitable onslaught of civilization.

The men returned late in the afternoon. This time they actually did catch a capybara without having to fight an anaconda. They brought back several fish as well. One of the men skinned and gutted the capybara. He handed it to one of the women who proceeded to prepare it for the evening meal. They would have enough for tomorrow's visitors too.

That night, wrapped in each other's arms, Aiko and Gerald had a long deep sleep.

* * *

Aiko woke up in the morning to discover that Gerald had already risen. She stuck her head out of the hut and saw that Gerald and Pedro were helping the other men repair their boats. The two men seemed to have become fast friends.

Aiko joined the women, helping them prepare for the arrival of their guests. As she worked on her chores, she remembered what Gerald had told her about Pedro: He had not been among her lovers on the night of their initiation into the tribe. He had been reluctant to exercise his rights as a new clansman because the civilized side of his mind told him he was their guide and had to act professionally.

It was difficult for Aiko to hear what they were saying but what she heard told what she needed to know.

"I've seen the way you look at her," Aiko heard Gerald tell Pedro.

Pedro looked embarrassed. "I'm sorry. I'm forgetting I'm your guide and responsible for your safety until we are rescued. Please don't take offense. She is an attractive woman."

"Yes, she is," Gerald replied. "And I'm not offended. Neither have I forgotten we belong to the same clan."

Pedro looked quizzically at him.

Her chores finished, Aiko decided it was time to join the men's conversation. It was also time for her to take the initiative in rectifying an injustice in the clan.

"I think Aiko overheard us," Gerald said as he saw Aiko approach. "Go ahead. Ask her. Maybe she's in the mood. From previous experience, she probably is."

But Pedro didn't have the chance to ask.

"I am a woman and mother of the people," Aiko said addressing Pedro. "We both have the right to ask, and we both have the right to agree or refuse."

It dawned on Pedro that Aiko was propositioning him.

"It is offense to these people for a wife and a husband not to consummate their marriage. As long as we are among these people, Pedro, you are as much my husband as every other clansman here, including Gerald. So I want you to make love to me," she said. "Take me."

Pedro's penis began to harden. It appeared between the strands of his adornments.

"I can tell you want to, too," she added smiling.

"She's definitely in the mood," Gerald added encouragingly.

Aiko saw Gerald give her a slight nod, confirming he was okay with her initiative. She made a small pucker with her lips as if to throw a thank-you kiss in his direction.

Taking Pedro's hand, Aiko pulled Pedro's hand. "Come," she said, "to my hut."

Pedro resisted Aiko's pull. Unsure of himself, he tossed another inquiring look at Gerald.

"Really, it's okay," Pedro, really," Gerald assured him. "As long as we're among these people, we are clansmen. We aren't tourists; you aren't our guide. We are ruled by the clan's customs. In short, until we leave here, she's as much your wife as she is mine."

Still holding Pedro's clansman hand, she tugged at him again. "Please," she said, "I want you."

Aiko let go of his hand and stepped into the hut. A flap of skin dropped down over the entryway to prevent anyone from seeing her inside.

This time Pedro's desire over-ruled his unease. He lifted the flap, stepped in, and then closed it behind him. It took a few seconds for his eyes to adjust to the relative gloom of the hut's interior. Aiko was sitting on her haunches.

Pedro approached. Lust sparkled in his eyes. He got down on his knees in front of her. He pulled her to her knees. Pedro put his hands behind her head and pulled her lips towards his. Their lips met.

At first, he kissed her gently, but each subsequent kiss became more ardent than the previous one. After a few kisses, his tongue entered her mouth. Aiko welcomed his lingual intrusion. Soon their tongues were duelling. The kissing aroused them both.

As they kissed, Pedro at first embraced her tightly against him, pressing her soft warm pale-skinned female body against his own hard dark-bronze male body. His hand and arms flowed up and down her back. He groaning and grunted his lust. His erection reached it full length; it pressed against Aiko's belly. He shifted away from her for a second to allow his cock to stand straight up. He resumed his passionate embrace.

Aiko responded to his urgency with an urgency of her own. Her body prickled with the need and the desire to submit herself to him. She returned his kisses with equal ardour and wrapped her arms around his back, feeling his muscles ripple. His rampant manhood twitched against her belly.

When Pedro finally broke his long hot kiss, he separated from her only enough to allow his hands to explore her breasts. Her nipples were already stiff. Yet they still seemed to respond to his touch. Instinctively, he knew this woman was made for sex. His inhibitions gone, Pedro took over the initiative.

Although the clansmen had more than satisfied her during the night of her initiation, Aiko surprised even herself in the strength of her need for another sexual union. Her mating instinct took over. She wanted Pedro to invade her body with that stiff male muscle pressing against her belly. She yearned to have it inside where it could ignite the rush to that joyful sexual peak that made her feel so alive.

"Umm," she groaned as his hand explored the femaleness between legs. He stroked her labia. Then he stuck two fingers into her hot wet hole. With his fingers covered in her fluids, he used them to stroke her clitoris.

Aiko groaned again, trembling, as his erotic fondling reverberated through her body. She reached for his cock; it felt like an iron bar. She stroked it.

Pedro gasped. He was already oh so ready. He breathed heavily and unevenly in desperate excitement.

"Please," he pleaded.

"Please what?" she asked with mock innocence. She stopped stroking his cock.

"You know what!" he smiled.

"You mean this long hard thing I've got in my hand?"

"Yes," he croaked.

"How do you want me?" she asked. "Missionary?"

Pedro smiled at her allusion to people who dedicated their lives to bring sanitized sex to the native masses. He understood her sense of humour. He also realized she used humour to abate his overwhelming desire for her, to regain some of his self-control. He continued fondling her.

Pedro then did something curious; he folded the two mats in the hut and put them behind Aiko. The Asian woman took his action to mean he was planning something.

After a few minutes more of his ardent caressing and fondling, Aiko wrapped her fingers around his Pedro's cock. It was her signal that she was ready for his entry into her body.

Pedro dropped down on his haunches. Putting herself into a crouch, Aiko pressed her body against his. Still holding onto his male hardness, she directed his hot rod toward the hot wet hole of her vagina. She put the head of his cock between her swollen labia, pulling him into the target just a little. She let go of his cock.

Pedro now took the initiative. He slid his cock into her until the whole thing was buried deep inside her. He sighed as her wet warmth enveloped his rock-hard cock. Once he was fully inside her, Pedro carefully laid her down on her back, ensuring that her shoulder landed on the folded mats. He himself remained on his haunches in an upright position. Aiko's hips rested on his thighs. No part of Aiko's body touched the ground.

Aiko understood. If her shoulders were on the ground, Pedro's cock would be forced to bend perpendicular direction relative to his body, a position that could be uncomfortable, even dangerous, for the man if not carefully done, but the big advantage for the man was that it allowed him to do go even deeper than usual. She couldn't recall the name of this position.

Pedroe wrapped his arms around Aiko's hips to keep her in position. He slowly withdrew his cock until all but the head of it was outside, then he plunged in again. His cock pulsed with the promise of hot ecstasy still to come.

Aiko felt his cock press against the front part of her vagina. He hit her G-spot. She shuddered and sighed as he slid up and down inside her for several minutes, brushing over her internal erogenous zone.

Aiko began to soar. "Oh god," she groaned.

Aiko hadn't tried this particular position before, but it was delicious the way his cock rubbed against the walls of her vagina and made his cock penetrate deep inside her.

She also saw the strange look on his face. It looked as if he was in pain but she had no doubt that what he felt was the pleasure of an impending orgasm.

Aiko was ready for him. "Do it!" she demanded, "Do it! Now!"

Pedro moaned. His cock detonated. Spurt after spurt gushed into Aiko's erotic cavity.

"Yes, yes!" she whispered as she crashed into her climax. "Fill me! Fill me!" as Pedro heaved thrust into her.

When it was over. Pedro kissed her gently. "Thank you. You truly have the heart of a clanswoman."

After he cleaned himself, he stepped out of the hut. Scar and the other men had just returned with their two guests. He knew he had a job to do, act as interpreter to Aiko and Gerald.

Meanwhile, Aiko stayed behind in the hut. She needed a few minutes to make herself more presentable. Then she, too, stepped out of the hut.

* * *

Meanwhile Pedro, accompanied by Gerald, joined the men, including the two guests, who were in the midst of a discussion. They stared at him. They stared even more at Aiko when she exited the hut.

"Let me explain something," Pedro told Gerald. "When Scar told our guests about his two very unusual clan members, they thought he was pulling an elaborate practical joke on them. Now that they've seen us, they know it was no joke."

Pedro was about to continue when the two strangers approached them, a tall white man and a petite Asian, in open curiosity.

After a few moments, the discussion among the clansmen continued. Pedro refrained from interpreting for Aiko and Gerald. "Mostly greetings, trading information about hunting and fishing conditions, those of things," he explained.

The next time Pedro spoke he informed them that Scar and his two guests had finalized arrangements to exchange adult children.

After a few more minutes, Aiko and Gerald saw surprise light up Pedro's face. He glanced very briefly at Aiko. Whatever they were talking about seemed to concern Aiko.

"So what's going on now?" Aiko asked. She had noticed his quick glance too.

Pedro looked embarrassed. "According to the customs of the clans, guests are entitled to all the comforts of home."

"What's that got to do with me?" Aiko asked.

"It means they have a right to enjoy the company of a woman of our clan for the night."

"Why tell me this?" Aiko wondered, and then it dawned on her.

"Oh, you mean one of them chose..."

"You, Aiko" Pedro completed, "provided you're willing and able," he added.

"Me? But I just had sex with you this morning, Pedro, and with Scar and Rainbow two nights ago. That's usually enough for me," she protested.

"Are you sure?" Gerald teased. "Don't you want to be wanton woman again today?"

"What are you talking about? I'm pretty wanton already, I would say."

"You're a wanted wanton woman. But fair enough, hon," Gerald added, "you have the right to refuse. Let me talk to them. I'll explain the situation. I'm sure they'll understand."

Using Pedro as his interpreter, Gerald talked to the Scar and his two guests. Aiko decided not to listen to the discussion. It made her feel strangely uncomfortable, and excited, to see her real-world husband negotiating with total strangers about having have sex with her.

After a few minutes, Gerald walked over to her.

"What did they say?" Aiko asked.

"They understand your reluctance. They acknowledge you are a woman of the people, and therefore you have the right to refuse. But there is still a feast to honour our guests. More hours of discussion will no doubt take place between now and then, among Scar, Rainbow, the elders and the two guests." Gerald smirked at this point. "So they'll ask you again later today in the hope you'll change your mind. If you don't change your mind, they will select some other women, provided our guests are still in the mood of course."

"Men always stay in the mood," Aiko replied dryly. "If I were to take care of every man's horny needs, I'd wear soon out my pussy."

"I doubt that, Aiko," Gerald laughed. " For sure, they'll be ready and willing. The only question is, will you? I suspect you'll be ready for another go at it soon enough."

After dusk, Pedro rapped on Aiko and Gerald's hut.

"Our guests want to know, if I'm more willing now than I was earlier to have sex with them, right?" Aiko guessed.

"That's right, Aiko," Pedro confirmed.

"Which one will it be?" she asked.

"Both of them."

"Both of them?" Aiko was only mildly surprised. She srugged.

Aiko had come to expect the unusual among these people. It wasn't as if she'd never had two men before. She had sex with two men the night before last. Besides, all that talk about sex was starting to make her feel hot again. There was an itch that needed to be scratched between her legs.

"Where are they?" she asked

"All take you to them," Pedro replied. "Don't worry about Gerald being alone tonight. One of the village women will come here very soon to keep him company."

"But that means..." Aiko began.

"You're staying the whole night with our guests. They,ll leave to return to their own village early in the morning."

Sure enough, as Aiko and Pedro left the hut, a village woman arrived. She smiled to Aiko, then entered the hut, lowering the flap behind her. Gerald kissed Aiko and then followed his lover for the night.

Inside the hut, Aiko heard the rattle of adornments being removed. A woman giggled. Apparently, Gerald wasn't wasting any time to prove he was still the great white warrior. His mighty spear would gain him another conquest.

Pedro led Aiko to the hut housing the two visitors. "In there," he said, "they are looking forward to the pleasure of your company. Like me and other clansmen, the thought of inseminating a woman as exotic as you are has keyed them up."

Aiko opened the flap and walked in. Pedro walked to another hut where his lover waited for him. He removed his adornments and then took her into his arms.

* * *

The men were waiting expectantly for her when she walked in. Lusty eagerness twinkled in their eyes as they scanned up and down her body. Aiko didn't mind; it excited her to be sexually desirable. She checked them out too. She even brazenly glanced down to determine their state of tumescence. With satisfaction, she saw the first signs of inflation, a sign that a large quantity of sperm would soon come into circulation.

In a society where nudity was acceptable and commonplace, what constituted clothes was a relative thing. Among these people, their adornments were their clothes. Taking off her adornments was equivalent to taking off your clothes. Aiko decided to take them off slowly.

Pimanko
Pimanko
260 Followers