A Swinging Odyssey Ch. 17

Story Info
The couples begin to collectivize their marriages.
5.5k words
4.42
19.1k
7

Part 17 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pimanko
Pimanko
253 Followers

Chapter 17 Morphing Marriages

After Aiko and Gerald's adventure in Peru, the four swinging couples agreed to meet at Wei-ling and Bill's home. When they arrived, they were surprised to discover that Dion and Tiana, a black couple from the Buffalo swinging, had arrived on the previous day.

Bill introduced the Buffalo couple. They already knew Aiko and Gerald because they had swung with them when the came to Buffalo (see Chapter 9 - Pimanko). They also knew of Wei-ling and Bill because they had swung with Sarah and Malcolm.

Next, Bill introduced Tiana and Dion to Binal and Rajiv.

"Pleased to meet you," Dion said politely.

Tiana was less reserved. She pecked Binal on the cheek and deep-kissed a surprised Rajiv.

"Don't be in such a hurry, Tiana," Dion advised her. "There's still plenty of time."

Finally Bill introduced the Buffalo couple to Emma and Norman. They got the same treatment from Tiana as did Binal and Rajiv.

"I'm sorry we didn't tell you about them ahead of time," Bill apologized. "Wei-ling and I decided to turn it into a surprise. Anyway, as you know, our two groups have a standing agreement to invite each other's couples when and where the opportunity arises. Since New Year's Eve, no opportunities have arisen for an exchange of partners between the two groups. Until now, that is."

"And you two didn't waste your chance to swing with them last night," Emma pointed out. "Right?"

"Right, it was our first time we've with them," Bill conceded.

Wei-ling smiled. "Yes, the four of us had an enjoyable evening," she admitted.

Wei-ling knew her close friend well enough to realize her bluntness was not a sign of jealousy or irritation, but rather an opportunity for her to tease her friends. "That's okay," Emma said. "it means you have to share them with us now."

Bill laughed. "You better get used to Emma's frankness," Bill told the black couple. "But before Emma gets all excited, we agreed to let Aiko and Gerald tell us about their adventures in Peru. He keeps hinting at things he can only tell us and not anybody else. It probably has something to do with sex," he concluded. "I really want to hear the story.

Everyone nodded agreement.

The four couples had already heard about what happened in a general way; namely, they were lost in the Amazonian jungle where they spent a week with a remote tribe. They also learned Gerald had saved an indigenous man's life. But this knowledge, Aiko and Gerald shared with everyone.

To their swinging friends, Aiko and Gerald had hinted at adventures they could never tell their family, regular friends or colleagues. There was much more to the story. Their swinging friends were unable to persuade either Gerald or Aiko to tell more. The recently returned couple insisted they would only tell them the whole story once all four couples got together.

As Gerald explained to their friends, "Why should we say the same story three times when we can do it once?" Besides," Gerald hinted, "what happened to them was very exciting. If you know what I mean," he added knowingly.

Their six friends were intrigued and agreed to meet as a full group at the earliest opportunity, which turned out to be two weeks after their return from Peru. As usual, when all four couples came, they agreed to meet at Wei-ling and Bill's home, the only house among the four couples that could accommodate them comfortably. Now, they were all together, plus one couple from Buffalo.

Aiko and Gerald related an entire unexpurgated version of what actually happened to them during their week in the Amazonian jungle among uncontacted people. Of course, their swinging friends were particularly interested in learning about the clan's custom of sharing mates, a custom the adventurous couple likened to a form of group marriage.

"Within the clan, sexual exclusivity was seen as a form of selfishness," said at one point.

"So they had to share each other?" Emma interjected.

"No, they didn't have to," Gerald replied. "Like us, they wanted to share. We noticed that individual men and women had their preferences for each other, which looked to us like real love. Such couples stayed near each other most of the time and often spent the night together. Their society recognizes the love one individual might have for another. The clan considers such emotional attachments as perfectly normal as long as their special relationship didn't excluded to others sexually."

"That didn't cause problems?" Emma asked.

"Emma, they're a lot like us. We love the spouse we're married to but we still share sex as a group," Gerald explained. "It's no different in the clan. For example, I am very fond of every woman here, and I really enjoy having sex with you, but I still love Aiko above all women by a long shot. I'm sure it's the same for you in relation to your own spouse, right?"

"A point wll taken," Emma conceded. "It's true. I wouldn't trade Norman in for anyone else."

"I'm relieved to hear that," Norman grumbled good-naturedly.

"Oh, there's one more point about their attitude toward sex," Gerald said. Their sexual generosity extends to their guests as Aiko can testify." The Gerald laughed. "After they were finished with her, Aiko walked around as if her legs were made of rubber."

"They?" Emma asked.

"Two of them," Aiko replied.

"How? Please do tell."

Aiko blushed. "One took me in the usual place; the other took me in a less usual nearby place."

"You mean you got boffed in your pussy and in you ass at the same time!" Emma exclaimed.

Aiko turned a deeper red. "Yes."

"Aiko was being a proper hostess," Dion remarked drily. "Guests should be very well treated."

The other couples laughed. They fully understood Dion's insinuation, for he and Tiana were their guests.

"What Gerald says is true," Aiko added. "They really aren't much different from us. What Gerald and I have is very special. We love each other so much. But we're humans and humans are sexual creatures. We are biologically inclined to be polyamorous."

"You guys have thought a lot about this, haven't you?" Wei-ling observed.

"We have," Aiko replied. "In the real world you can have love without sex, and sex without love. But the two combine only when I'm in Gerald's arms. That's why he's so special."

"That makes sense," Rajiv said after a pause. "In the past, I felt guilty about being attracted to other women, but not now. I can find other women sexually attractive but love only as my own wife."

Binal smiled. "Thanks for telling us what you think," Binal said, addreesssing Aiko and Gerald. I used to think if I truly loved Rajiv, I shouldn't be attracted to other men." Binal looked lovingly into Rajiv's eyes. "Thank you, sweetheart, for what you just said." She kissed lovingly him on the lips.

"You'll always be my number one, Binal," Rajiv assured his wife. "And I think it's pretty clear that the person we live with is still number one in each of our lives."

* * *

After a few moments of silence, the talk among the four couples took a very different direction. Usually, if something had to be discussed, Bill, the swinging group's unofficial leader, took the initiative. This time, however, Gerald took the initiative.

"As I told you guys already, when it comes to sex, our attitudes have a lot in common with the clan's people. They have social sex, and in our own modest way, so do we, and our friends in Buffalo. What they don't have is a cultural contract that obliges a man and a woman to have sex only with each other. In our society, marriage signifies not only a compatible loving couple's intention to stay together for the long haul but also is supposed preclude sex with others. In the clansmen's society, you may have your special partner but sex with others is allowed and expected."

"You're saying our swinging group is like a clan," Bill interjected.

"Yes," Gerald agreed, "our marriages signal we have a favourite primary partner but being members of this swinging group allows us to have sex with others other than our own spouse."

"Gerald, you're doing a lot of philosophizing. I can't help but think," Bill remarked perceptively, "you're leading up to something."

"You're right Bill," Gerald agreed. "Bear with me just a little longer."

The ever-impatient Emma jumped in. "Then get on with it. This is interesting."

"The truth is," Gerald continued, "we're still bound by our society's marriage rules."

"How so?" asked Bill.

"For starters, we don't live together like our indigenous hosts do."

"Well, it would look kind of strange if we all bought a four-bedroom house and then all moved in," Bill observed. "It's an arrangement that would raise a lot eyebrows in our community."

"True," Gerald agreed. "Besides, I don't see how we could be comfortable if we went in that direction. "It would be too crowded. We're too used to having our own personal space. Frankly, there are times when I want to enjoy my true love's company all to myself."

"You're so sweet," Emma commented. "Isn't he sweet?" she asked her husband.

Norman rolled his eyes. "Sure, he's sweet."

"There's also another difference between us and the clan," Gerald continued."

"Which is?" Bill urged.

"When we agree to exchange spouses, we always make the decision as a couple. So when we invite each other to each other's homes, we always come as a couple. Am I correct?"

"You are," Bill agreed. He looked at him curiously. "And...," he urged.

"The clansmen have a different type of group marriage," Gerald explained. "All the women are wives to all the men and all the men are husbands to all the women. A man needs only the woman's permission, not the man's. It all depends on her mood. The same rule applies to a woman. She doesn't need to ask her favourite partner for permission to have sex with another man, nor does she have to ask her lover-to-be's favourite partner if it's okay to for her to have sex with him. It's a society with little or no jealousy."

"What are you driving at?" Bill's brows furrowed.

"I'm wondering if we couldn't do something similar," Gerald declared.

"You mean," Emma said, "if you wanted to have sex with me, you would just show up?"

"No," Gerald laughed. "Not quite like that. Obviously, this kind of thing is subject to limitations. As I already said, we live in separate households; we're not even next-door neighbours. I wouldn't feel right to make a date with you without Norman's consent. What I really mean is we should be open-minded to circumstances that might arise where one of us might arrange a liaison without requiring specific agreement from out spouse."

"What do you mean? I don't understand," interjected Norman.

"Let me illustrate what I mean in the form of a realistic but as yet hypothetical situation," Gerald said. "Let's say I have to go on a business trip to for a couple of weeks, leaving Aiko behind alone. In such a case, I would have no objection, if one of you guys invited her to enjoy your company, or if she invited you to enjoy hers. Of course, you'd still need your own wife's agreement."

"In short," Wei-ling said, "when he's away, he's allowing his wife to have sex with any of you guys without having to ask him first and provided the relevant wife doesn't object. Right?"

"Exactly, Wei-ling, that sums it up very nicely," Gerald agreed. "It's a way of ensuring a spouse who is alone isn't lonely."

"Of course, you're referring to sex," Bill said.

"Of course," Gerald confirmed.

"I'm in," Bill proclaimed, "provided Wei-ling agrees. "We know each other very intimately. What you suggest is a logical extension of our spouse swapping. Keep in mind, though, this kind of spouse sharing leads either to a threesome or to a spouse absenting themselves in favour of the visitor."

"We just play it be ear," Wei-ling said. "I'm in too," she said signalling her agreement with her husband.

"For the record, I'm in too," Aiko added.

Emma and Norman agreed as well.

The three couples turned to Binal and Rajiv. They were the shiest of the four couples in the group. They waited while the Indian couple exchanged a brief conversation in Marathi.

"We're ready to take this step too," Rajiv announced.

"You guys sure are an interesting group," Tiana confessed. "You've given us some really good ideas to take back to our own group."

With that, the talk ended and the swinging party began.

* * *

"How are we going to work this out," Norman asked. "You know, who goes with whom."

Aiko suggested a simple two-stage solution. "Firstly, we should really introduce Tiana and Dion to the couples they've only just met. Since Bill and Wei-ling had their fun with our guests yesterday and Gerald and I partied with them on New Year's Eve, I propose we flip a coin to decide whether Tiana ends up with Norman or Rajiv, and Dion with Emma or Binal. To be sure, there'll be no losers."

Everyone agreed.

"Heads is Norman; tails is Rajiv," Aiko said as she flipped the coin. It was heads.

"Come here big boy," Tiana called. Sit beside me." She shoved her husband off his seat beside her to make room for the big hairy white man.

"When you've worn him out," Aiko smirked, "you can take on Rajiv afterwards."

Tiana met the challenge. "Honey, I can wear them all out!"

Everyone tittered and chuckled.

Aiko flipped the coin again. "Heads, Dion gets Emma; tails he gets Binal." She caught it, and then opened her hand. "Dion, Binal is yours."

Seeing Dion approach, Rajiv kissed his wife, and then took the seat Norman had vacated beside Emma.

"As we like to make sure our guests are properly initiated, Dion can take Emma as his second lover," Aiko proclaimed, and then teasingly added, "assuming he's capable of it."

"You know I am!" Dion laughed.

"The rest of us will decide who partners with whom by just drawing cards," Aiko suggested. She pulled out a deck of cards. "The girl with the highest card goes with the guy with the highest number, the same for the girl and guy with the middle numbers and the girl and guy with the lowest numbers."

Gerald and Wei-ling drew the highest numbers. Gerald was pleased with the result. He enjoyed her relaxed personality and the warmth and luscious softness of her body. She was quiet but passionate.

Aiko drew Bill. He was her first ever extra-marital lover. She and Gerald met him and his Chinese wife, Wei-ling, and the couple's long-time friends, Emma and Norman, on a cruise ship (see Chapter 4). Bill also introduced Aiko to her to first anal experience (see Chapter 7). This chance meeting with the two swinging couples had solved t\Aiko and Gerald's problem of how to get into the swinging life.

Emma and Rajiv drew the lowest cards. They were to entertain each other while their spouses entertained Tiana and Dion.

Aiko, who was in a mischievous mood. "Get in some practice because later it'll be your turn to entertain our guests," she told Emma and Rajiv.

Emma looked questioningly at Gerald. Aiko's unsolicited initiative caught her and the others in the swinging group off-guard. They knew Aiko as a person who enjoyed letting others take the initiative, preferring instead to submit to their lusts. In short, Aiko taking charge of the situation seemed a little out of character.

Gerald knew what they were thinking. He just smiled. He wasn't surprised. Aiko changed during their weeklong adventure deep in the Amazonian jungle. He remembered Pedro's reluctance to have sex with her even though, as far as the clan was concerned, she was a wife to all the men in the village including Pedro. Nevertheless, he was still treating her as a female tourist, who also happened to be accompanied by her husband. Pedro was even more uncomfortable with the fact that Gerald knew of his desire for Aiko.

So Aiko made the first and very obvious move, something she had never done before. She took him by the hand, led him to her hut, stood stark naked in front of him and then had sex with him. Her time among the women of the clan taught her that women had as much right to pick their sexual partner as men.

'Women probably even had more right to choose then men,' Gerald thought, 'because they're the ones who have to bear the children, and carry the biggest burden, even all of it in some cases, for the care and rearing of their offspring.'

Yes, Aiko could take the sexual initiative but Gerald also believed she still preferred to let a man take control and have their way with her. She submitted herself willingly to the clansmen's two guests; it was night of her first double penetration.

* * *

The couples headed for the rec room, which Bill and Wei-ling had prepared a couple of days ago in anticipation of the forthcoming orgy. Five twin-sized mattresses were distributed throughout the floor. Bill and Wei-ling not only had the largest house among the swinging couples, but also, of course, the largest rec room.

Gerald led Wei-ling to the farthest mattress against the back wall. Bill and Aiko took the mattress next to them. Binal and Dion took the middle mattress. Next to them were Emma and Rajiv. Tiana and Norman took the last one located against opposite wall.

Gerald and Wei-ling got down on their knees facing each other. They kissed tenderly at first while he let his hands travel down her back to her bottom. He enjoyed her soft Asian lusciousness. Her maturity actually enhanced her sexual attractiveness. Like Aiko, Wei-ling had been thin as a young adult, but had become plusher with age. Angles turned into soft erotic curves.

For a few minutes their embraces became tighter and warmer, their kisses deeper and more passionate. Gerald moved his hands to her hips. Followed their contours, he let his hands flow down the outside of her thighs until they reached her knees. He placed them inside of her thighs. Caressed her soft satiny skin of her inner thighs, he slowly made his way up to her hairy delta. He brushed his fingers through her pubic hair but avoided touching her genitals. His goal was to tease her with the promise of more to come. Wei-ling sighed to his touch. She trembled in his arms.

Of course, it was no one-way street. The Chinese woman's warm, soft embrace caused Gerald's body to react too. She excited him. His cock started to inflate.

As he was kissing her, Wei-ling smiled. Gerald was all-man; it didn't take much for him to prove his sexual interest in her. She felt his baton swell some more against her body.

Gerald nuzzled her neck, licking and lightly nipping her, tonguing her, to enjoy her flavour. With his nose on her neck near her ear, he took in her scent. He kissed around her ear and light took her earlobe between his teeth.

Wei-ling appealed all five of Gerald's senses.

Wei-ling shuddered again. His enjoyment of her was itself a turn-on.

Gerald took hold of her right breast. With three fingers he lightly grasped her nipple and gently tugged it. Her nipples hardened. When his mouth left her neck, it beelined straight to her left breast where he began to suckle. It too hardened. Then he switched breasts, tugging at her left nipple while suckling on her right breast.

But Wei-ling had her sweet revenge. She put her hand around his cock and started to stroke up and down its entire length. Gerald let out a moan as her other hand cupped his balls and massaged them. This time it was Gerald's turn to shudder. Wei-ling's fondling of his treasury sent a bolt through his body. His cock was now completely and proudly erect. Gerald's hot hardness was wracked by a spasmed as she held onto it in her hot little hand. Her skilful two-handed ministrations drove him toward greater sexual urgency.

He removed her hands. "You're one very sexy kitten," he told her, "and a great lover. In fact you're too good. You'll make me cum too soon if I let you continue."

"Flattery will get you everywhere," Wei-ling said. "Can I ask you a question?"

Pimanko
Pimanko
253 Followers
12