A Swinging Odyssey Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surprised, Emma struggled for a moment, then relaxed when she realized that his huge, extremely strong man, could hold her in an upside-down very easily for a very long time if he wanted to.

The crowd cheered.

Takeshi suctioned her pussy. He seemed to munch and chew on her tasty treat. He sucked and licked around her inner and outer labia and her clitoris. His hot tongue teased all parts of her Venusian delights. Every so often he used his tongue to penetrate her vaginal opening.

Emma felt the blood rush to her head. As much as she enjoyed his vigorous erotic assault, she started to become uncomfortable being held upside-down. Takeshi seemed to understand her discomfort. Still holding onto her, he lay on his back at the centre of the mat. His head, and Emma's delicious behind, pointed toward the audience.

Clearly, Takeshi wanted the men in the audience to envy him for winning the gaijin female as his prize. No doubt too, he wanted the women in the audience to envy Emma for being the object of his undoubted vigour.

The crowd cheered again, the men especially. Aiko could tell they wished they were the ones enjoying Emma's delights. The women paid rapt attention too. They wished they were in Emma's place.

Emma still seemed to struggle. This time, though, her squirming was a result of the pleasure derived from Takeshi lingual ardour. He lapped and nibbled the entire area from the middle of her perineum to just above the clitoris. He paid special attention to her erotic bud.

Emma's her own sexual juices began to flow freely. She wanted more; she wanted him to stick his tongue into her. Emma pushed back against his mouth to signal her own desire to him. She felt a movement on Takeshi face that told her he was probably smiling. He said something but of course she couldn't understand, at least not at first.

This time, Takeshi stuck his long tongue deeper into her fragrant furnace. He had understood what she wanted! Nonetheless, his action startled Emma. She had never had a man's tongue go quite so deep into her as this man's. She shuddered at the sensation of having a warm-blooded lingual snake explore her welcoming cavern.

Once in a while, Takeshi withdrew his tongue to eat the hairy pie between her legs. Sometimes he licked her labia. Sometimes he sucked on her clitoris. Sometimes he mouthed her entire hairy mound as if he were trying to swallow it. It seemed as if his goal was to extract every single drop of her female nectar straight from the source and then consume it.

Emma sighed with pleasure. She forgot about the swingers who were watching them. She was in her own erotic world. Then she remembered she should reciprocate orally too. She reached for his cock and found it; it was hard, and it was hot. She tried to put it in her mouth but was suddenly reminded that she was too short. He would have to stop doing cunnilingus on her if he wanted her to do fellatio on him!

Takeshi did not let her go. He enjoyed her exotic taste and wasn't about to let go. Emma quickly gave up on her attempt to reciprocate his oral lovemaking with some of her own.

Instead, Emma stroked and squeezed his hot iron rod. She reached for his balls and gently massaged then. Her lover grunted and moaned in pleasure.

She immersed herself in the wonderful sensations this man was offering her. Takeshi was a very good aficionado of cunnilingus. She began to soar. She wished his tongue could extend deeper into her.

A few minutes later, a massive orgasm suddenly crashed through Emma. Takeshi still continued his skilful lingual attention, bringing her close to another peak.

Emma barely heard the audience cheer their champion. She was about to climax again when Takeshi suddenly stopped. He rolled her off his body, indicating to her she should sit in a kneeling position. Emma obliged him wondering what he planned to do next, impatient to reach another peak and worried a little that he might deliberately leave her hanging for a while.

But there was no way Takeshi was going to leave her hanging. He sat back, leaning on his arms. He pointed to stiff member. Clearly, he wanted Emma to sit on it.

Emma obeyed. She crawled to him. She wasn't sure if Takeshi wanted her to face him of face away. Facing him would expose her scrumptious ass for all in the audience to see. So she surmised that Takeshi probably wanted her to sit on his cock facing him. She grabbed his iron-hard instrument of pleasure and directed toward the centre of her sweet feminine universe.

The audience cheered their approval. Emma noticed that the cheers were not as loud as they were earlier. Wondering why, she cast a quick glance around the room. Many in the audience were too busy engaging in their own love bouts, Norman included.

Emma stuck the head of Takeshi's cock into the opening of her humid love hole, and then sank down onto it. She rode up and down Takeshi's column for several minutes while he watched her, letting her do the work. But no heterosexual man can resist the temptation of so juicy a morsel as what lies between a woman's legs. Emma could see in his face that his pleasure was mounting. So was hers.

Those in the crowd who were still watching roared their approval as the two lovers terminated their love match with a mutually satisfying orgasmic draw.

* * *

Like most of the audience, Aiko watched the Emma's sexual wrestling match with Takeshi with considerable interest. Aiko wished she were in Emma's place. Watching Emma get it on with Takeshi made her very horny. She yearned for the fullness that only a man could bring her.

But the Emma-and-Takeshi show was over. It was Yuudai's turn to perform on the mat with the woman he had chosen from the audience. As far as Aiko was concerned, this wasn't going to be as interesting as what she had just seen. So she decided to see what else was going on.

Aiko heard moaning nearby. It reminded her about Katsu's proposition to Norman. The Japanese cuckold wanted to see his wife have sex with the big hairy foreigner. Although she was very shy about, his wife seemed to agree quite willingly.

Aiko saw that Norman and Kasumi were still fully clothed. Apparently, Norman had watched Emma's show as well. But now that the show involving his wife was over, Norman turned his attention fully to Kasumi, the Japanese man's wife. He embraced her and kissed her to test Katsu's reaction.

Kasumi didn't respond but Norman saw eagerness in the man's eyes. Katsu gestured to him to continue. He seemed impatient for Norman to get on with the seduction of his frailly built bride. It was a sure sign that Katsu wanted to realize his fantasy of playing the role of a cuckold.

Norman brought Kasumi into his arms in a seemingly tighter embrace. Although it looked like he was crushing her, Norman actually held onto her firmly but carefully. He kissed her. Again there was no reaction from Kasumi, leading Katsu to think his wife was reluctant to continue.

Katsu said something to her, apparently words of encouragement because Kasumi now returned Norman's kiss. Aiko thought it was a rather chaste kiss.

More words of encouragement to his wife came from Katsu. Aiko interpreted none of this into English because what Katsu was doing was rather obvious. Kasumi kissed Norman again, this time more actively. She looked at her husband as if seeking reassurance. What she saw in her husband's eyes were wonder, lust and eagerness.

Norman stroked her through her clothing. Kasumi did the same, this time without encouragement from her cuckold of a husband.

Aiko and Katsu became an audience of two. They ignored Yuudai, the lover he selected, and everyone else in the hall for that matter, in what was developing into a generalized orgy.

The two spectators watched as Norman slowly removed Kasumi's clothing. Each time he exposed a part of her body, he touched it, kissed it or both. When Each time he revealed a breast, he fondled her small but cute orbs. He suckled each in until both nipples became erect. He continued undressing her until she was completely naked.

Then Norman stopped. He quickly removed his own clothing. He and Kasumi resumed their stroking and kissing, this time unencumbered by civilized sartorial inconveniences.

Norman's kisses became progressively deeper. His hands travelled up and down Kasumi's thin and frail-looking body, taking ever more liberties with her in front of her husband. At first, Kasumi remained relatively passive, returning strokes and kisses with less frequency than Norman offered them. But as Norman continued his lovemaking, she became more and more responsive. Her strokes and kisses increased in boldness and ardour.

Suddenly, Kasumi thrust her tongue deep into Norman's mouth. She didn't even bother to look at Katsu, deciding that her husband had no intention to stop her from consummating her burgeoning relationship with this primeval-looking gaijin.

When Norman reached between her legs, he discovered she was already very wet. He caressed her labia, stuck his fingers into her love canal, and then slid his moistened fingers across the hardened nub of her clitoris. When he stuck his fingers into her love hole a second time, Kasumi gasped in obvious pleasure as her lover found her G-spot.

"Stroke my dick," he said in English while taking her hand and placing it on his cock.

Kasumi knew what he wanted even if she didn't understand what he said. Aiko just watched, saying nothing. Sex, after all, is a universal human language.

Kasumi stroked Norman's cock and massaged his balls with her tiny hands.

"That feels so good," he groaned in English.

Kasumi needed no interpretation.

Meanwhile Katsu watched in fascination as the big foreigner slowly but surely seduced his wife. In fact, he was stroking his own cock. His eyes were glued on his wife and her gaijin lover. He didn't even notice Aiko was sitting nearby. He made no move toward her. Fixated on Kasumi, and her foreign lover, he continued to urge them on in Japanese.

Norman didn't have to understand what Katsu was saying to realize that the cuckold husband wanted him to go all the way, to take his tiny wife, and pump her full of his foreign seed.

At no point did Aiko bother to interpret what either Norman or Katsu said to Kasumi. In fact, she was certain if she said anything at all, it would probably have broken the sexual magic of the moment for all three.

After more minutes of fondling and kissing Katsu's wife, Norman was satisfied she was more than wet and ready enough to receive him. He briefly disengaged from Kasumi. Rolling onto his back, Norman indicated to Kasumi that he wanted her to sit on top. Norman understood what Katsu wanted to see. He wanted his wife give herself over completely to a gaijin, a stranger, and he wanted to see every detail. So Norman made sure Katsu got the best possible view of seeing his wife being taken. He wanted him to witness alien juices shoot deep inside his beloved wife's slim Asian body.

Norman also had another motive. He wanted Kasumi on top to make her become the more active partner. In other words, he wanted to show Katsu that his darling wife was willingly to submit her body to the lusts of a stranger and to allow Norman to take his pleasure with her.

Norman waited as Kasumi lifted her leg over his body. But rather than facing him, she faced his feet and her voyeuristic husband. It gave Katsu an even better view of his wife's submission to the gaijin.

Katsu watched as Kasumi took hold of the hirsute white man's columnar stiffness and aligned it to her thinly haired Asian aperture. She placed the head of Norman's cock between the fleshy folds guarding her wet entrance. Making sure her husband was watching, she slowly slid down Norman's rigid manhood until its entire length was inside her.

"Oh," she sighed and then, finally breaking her silence, said something in Japanese that clearly expressed her lustful pleasure.

Katsu's eyes were wide-open, his mouth agape, in awe and lust. His fantasy had become a reality! He eagerly drank in every detail of the gaijin's penetration of his frail little wife. He watched as she moved herself up and down Norman's proud erection. He peered more closely, his face mere inches from where the two bodies united in sexual congress. He saw the folds of her labia hug the stranger's cock, seemingly disappearing from view as she travelled down his cock and seemingly re-appearing when she travelled up his cock. To Katsu, it seemed as if labia was actively massaging the foreigner's thick spear.

Sometimes, Kasumi dallied a few seconds with Norman's cock head barely inside her wet opening. Her double intent was obvious. She was teasing her foreign lover with her hot wet pussy while playing up to her husband's cuckold fantasy.

Katsu stared. He seemed mesmerized. Then, saying something to his wife in Japanese he urged her on.

Aiko finally broke her silence at. She believed what Katsu just said would send Norman into a frenzy. "He's telling you to make his wife pregnant," Aiko said quietly.

Kasumi took control. Faster and faster, she rode up and down Norman's cock. She bounced even faster up and down Norman's gaijin cock. She moaned. She grunted. She moaned. She wailed. As her passion grew, she evolved from quiet wallflower to a creaming banshee.

Like any other normal red-blooded man, Norman was not immune to the sensations induced by an eager, willing and very hot wife. It took Norman enormous will power to hold back as long as he did. He was almost certain he would erupt first.

Luckily the situation was so erotic to Kasumi that she was also very close to her climax. Her wet heat trickled down Norman's upright cock. She muttered something, which Norman took to mean she was approaching her peak. She orgasmed and yelled something in Japanese that Norman took to mean "I'm cumming!"

Almost immediately, Norman's fleshy stick of biological dynamite exploded, showering sparks of life into Kasumi craving body. His vigorous outpouring of potential baby makers induced a second orgasm in his now very eager lover.

As she came down from her orgasmic high, Kasumi flopped back onto Norman. She waited a few second for Norman's cock to deflate, then rolled off, landing on her back beside him. She showed her pussy to her husband so that he could see the gaijin's foreign seed dribble out of her freshly used love hole.

Panting heavily, Katsu approached his wife, cock in hand. He leaped on her. He wasted no time in stuffing his raging hard-on into his wife's soaking wet pussy. He pumped vigorously into her right away. Kasumi wrapped her arms around her husband and thrust her pelvis against him and returned thrust for thrust. She joyfully accepted her husband's outpouring of love and semen.

Aiko, meanwhile, watched all this with considerable interest. Inevitably, with sex going on the mats and everywhere else in the swingers' club, the atmosphere made her horny. She wanted sex too but, much to her chagrin, everyone else was busy, leaving her to her own devices.

Aiko remembered what Gerald had told her. Although Gerald seemed to assume that Norman would take care of Aiko's sexual needs while they were in Japan, he did say she could make her own decisions.

Once that thought crossed her mind, Aiko found herself wondering what Gerald would think and do in her situation, one where sexual activities were taking place in complete abandon, but she herself was the only one not participating for lack of a partner.

While there was no doubt she could have sex with Norman, or any other man in their swinging group or the Buffalo swinging group, what was she to do by herself in a swingers' club? Norman was pre-occupied. No one else had approached her (and she wasn't sure what she would have done if someone other than Norman had). She was both horny and frustrated. Aiko was not used to being the odd woman out.

Aiko took out her frustration on herself. She masturbated to relieve herself of her immediate sexual tension. It was for her one of the least satisfying ways of reaching an orgasm, but it was still better than nothing. And she was still not satisfied.

The three friends returned to their hotel room in the early morning hour. Both Norman and Emma were exhausted. They fell asleep immediately.

Aiko had a restless night. She thought of Gerald but he was practically on the other side of the world. She missed him. She could hardly wait to get home, but she still had another week to go. She masturbated again before finally falling asleep.

Coming in Chapter 19 Hot Springs: More than the springs are hot.

12