A Swinging Odyssey Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead, what she saw was six naked Japanese men staring at their lesbian exhibition. Not only was her gorgeous petite gaijin body fully exposed to their view, but they were glaring, almost lasar-like, at the sweet, swollen, fleshy flower between her legs. Two of them were standing next to Aiko.

Mortified, Emma shut her legs immediately and put her arms across her chest to hide her breasts.

* * *

Although Emma understood nothing of the subsequent exchange of words between Aiko and the six men, a few things were obvious to her. Firstly, Aiko was genuinely surprised by their sudden appearance, but she became angry. She could tell by the way Aiko was waving her arms around that she demanded them to leave. Emma noted, with some concern, that they were trapped because the men blocked the only way out from the surrounding rocks.

After a few minutes and more exchanges of words, Aiko appeared to calm down.

"What's going on?" Emma asked trying but not quite succeeding in hiding her feminine charms from the staring men.

"They told me they come here fairly regularly to relax," Aiko explained. Most of the time they just relax and talk man-things, you know, the latest sports, stuff like that. This alcove is their favorite spot because it's private and they can discuss things they may not want other people to hear, usually business-related."

Emma blushed. "How much of what we were doing did they see?" she asked.

"Almost all of it," Aiko replied. "They noticed what we were doing just as they turned the corner from the main pool. They decided to keep quiet and enjoy the show."

One of the men said something in Japanese. Aiko laughed.

"What did he say?" Emma asked.

"He's wondering why you're trying to cover yourself when they've seen everything there is to see anyway."

"They're strangers, Aiko."

"Give me a break, Emma, As if you've never exposed yourself to strangers! You were the star of the show a few days ago in the swingers' club for God's sake!"

Emma blushed. She slid off the rock and into the water as if to give herself a modicum of modesty. There were now two beavers in the water. The problem, however, was that, under the water, there were six one-eyed monsters still on the hunt.

Meanwhile, one of the men approached Aiko from behind while she was helping Emma drop back into the water. He reached around her to cup breasts and pressed his hard-on against the crack of her ass.

Aiko twisted out of his grip as she turned around. An animated conversation took place between Aiko and a couple of the men.

Emma opened her eyes again. "What's going on?" she asked Aiko. She also saw a look of relief replace tension on Aiko's face.

"I know you're not the type who likes to beat around the bush," she replied, "so I'll get to the point. They want to see us continue what we were doing, then they want sex with us. But we're lucky."

"How so?" Emma asked."

"You're probably aware that Japanese society is still behind when it comes to gender equality. If other Japanese men found us in the state they find us, the chances would've been higher that they would've sexually forced themselves on us."

"From the relieved look on your face," Emma observed, "I assume they told they won't force us into sex. Is that right?"

"Yes, you're right," Aiko replied. "No doubt, they are also aware of risks of assaulting us. Japanese are a law-abiding people. They told me they would love to have sex with us but I told him them no. They would have to be satisfied with the show we just gave them. I'll tell them to leave," she added

Emma giggled. It wasn't quite the reaction Aiko expect from her friend. What Emma said next surprised her even more.

"No, Aiko, don't tell them to leave." Emma licked her lips. I'll have sex with them," Emma shocking Aiko. "I want them to pound this white gaijin woman," she added referring to herself.

Aiko was shocked by this wholly unexpected turn of events. Aiko, who thought she was in charge of the situation suddenly found herself sidelined by her friend. "You will? But then you'd be cheating on Norman!"

"No, Aiko, I won't be cheating on Norman because he said it would be okay."

"Okay?" Aiko said obviously confused. "How can he tell you that? He's not even here!"

"Let me explain," Emma said. "While you were visiting your relatives, Norman and I got into a discussion about the swingers' club. Somewhere in that discussion, I don't exactly remember where or how it came up or why, I told Norman he could have a dalliance while we were away at the conference, provided of course the opportunity arose. My husband works really hard. I can't begrudge him a little passing pleasure. He's always so good to me. Without any prompting from me, he told me I could do the same if the opportunity arose. We both thought probably nothing would happen. Now I'm looking at to six opportunities!"

"You horny little witch!" Aiko laughed.

"I've never been gangbanged by strangers," Emma smiled lustily.

Aiko said something to the men in Japanese but she didn't interpret for Emma's benefit. They said "hai" several times. Emma only knew it meant 'yes.' But yes to what? Emma soon found out.

"Get back up on your perch," Aiko told Emma. This time, two of the men assisted her.

Half-expecting Aiko to resume the lesbian show for the men's benefit, Emma was caught off-guard when one the men stepped between her legs and started stroking and licking Emma's pussy. She saw him lick his lips, savouring the taste of her foreign female juices. Emma closed her eyes again to concentrate all her senses on the attention being paid to her female centre. She felt herself getting wetter and wetter while her breathing became heavier and heavier.

The man stopped paying lingual attention to the gaijin woman. Water sloshed. Emma opened her eyes again when she realized two sets of arms were urging her off her rocky perch. She saw a third man directly in front of her, reaching for her as if catch her as she came off the rock. He took straight into his arms. She looked straight into his eyes. She saw sheer lust in them and knew he saw the same in her eyes. Emma found herself sliding down a hard, lean, hairless body that was a very contrast to her own husband's large, fleshy and hairy one.

As she slid down, she felt a hot, round-headed protuberance scraping across her labia, obviously seeking entrance to her womanly grotto. He lifted her up a little, adjusted his position and his cock, and then let her slide down his body again. This time his cock head separated her nether lips as his cock slid into her, impaling on his Asian sex column.

Emma shuddered now that she had some real man-meat inside her. Once inside, his vigorous pumping caused her to soar to a sexual high. Her lover was too eagre, though, he spurted his seed deep into her interior within seconds of feeling the gaijin's hot white pussy envelope his Oriental cock.

Emma had not quite reached her orgasm but she wasn't particularly concerned because, as far as she knew, she had six spares. She knew these Japanese men considered her as both exotic and erotic. Sure enough, a second man replaced the first lover almost immediately.

Emma's second lover finished what his friend had started. After a few minutes of increasingly vigorous thrusting of pelvis against pelvis, Emma and her Japanese lover soared into the bliss they both desperately wanted and needed. Emma whimpered in profound pleasure as the man pumped his hot seed into her eager Caucasian pussy, mixing his semen with his friend's.

A third lover took his place between the passionate woman's legs. Emma was in another world, lost in lust. Later when the evening came to an end, Emma thought it was probable that all six men had taken their pleasure with her. Too lost in her own pleasure, she couldn't be sure because she lost track of how many men, which men, and how many times they might have taken her. She was too lost in her own pleasure.

***

What Emma didn't know was that freedom to take on her lovers put Aiko into a dilemma.

Despite having already had an orgasm, Aiko was still hungry for more sex, preferably from a man. Six cocks were present and accounted for, all of them rock-hard. There was more than enough man meat for both of them although she suspected that the six men would focus more on Emma than her.

Aiko suddenly blushed when she realized what she was thinking. 'Oh shit,' she thought as she realized that her body was attempting to overrule her mind.

What was she to do? She couldn't abandon her friend, Emma. Friends don't do that. At the same time, she worried she would find herself in a situation similar to the one at the swingers' club a few days earlier. The sex everyone else was enjoying fed her libido. Once more, she risked succumbing to her strong desire for more sex.

While she was lost in thought, one of the men placed himself behind her. He pressed his cock against her backside, forcing her to make a choice: either accept his invitation to pleasure herself with his erect appendage, or abandon Emma to her own devices while six very horny men had their way with the petite gaijin blonde.

Still Aiko dithered. If she left, she would be abandoning a close friend. If she stayed, her ability to resist to seduction in face of her own powerful sexual desires would be severely compromised. Unlike Emma, Aiko didn't have her husband's permission to offer herself to total strangers.

As Aiko's mind worked feverishly to resolve her dilemma, the man behind her continued using his hands, looking for, and finding, her erogenous zones. His stiff member continued to press against her ass cheeks, reminding her body that an antidote for her horniness was now available. The agony of indecision was unbearable, almost painful in the face of his raging, eagre erection.

'Think,' Aiko told herself urgently, 'think!' But thinking became more difficult as her sexual excitement grew and resistance weakened.

'I've been here for almost 10 days now. I've had no sex until just now. I'm still so damned horny!' she repeated to herself for what seemed the umpteenth time.' She tried to imagine herself in Gerald's shoes. 'If Gerald were here, he would be just as frustrated. If a woman came on to him, offering herself to him and he'd gone without as long as I have, what would he do? The temptation would be so overwhelming! I could be certain of only one thing,' she giggled inwardly, 'he would definitely not get it on with a man! But a woman? For sure.''

It was the logic of a woman whose libido was now in command. Somewhere, far back in her mind something was telling her she was rationalizing a potential betrayal. But thought seemed to recede as it was pushed further in the back of her mind by her carnal desires.

Aiko watched Emma take on her first two lovers. She saw the intense pleasure on her friend's face as the men penetrated her and rode her to orgasm. The spectacle only fuelled her own growing and increasingly frustrated libido. Her will weakened with every passing second. As she watched the men give Emma what she herself so desperately wanted, her lust increased and the nagging thought in the back of her mind receded into temporary oblivion.

Meanwhile, the man behind her used skilfully his hands to search for, and find, her erogenous zones. They worked their way down her belly, finding and then exploring the hairy forest and fleshy valleys of her luscious female patch.

Stepping back a little, he pushed his stiff cock down so that he could put it underneath and between the vee of her legs. When he let go of his cock, it bounced back up, its length now lodged between her thighs and its head now pressing against her Venusian bush. Her pussy watered freely in anticipation of receiving its solid length within her.

Aiko instinctually realized that if she bent over, he would gain easy access to the moist opening of her aching, hungry pussy. She felt her labia twinge almost as if they were trying to reach for and grasp the stranger's cock and draw it into her. Her sex-crazed mind followed her body in succumbing to this stranger's sensual advances or leaving. She rationalized she was keeping Emma safe by staying and participating.

Aiko bent forward, leaning against the rock to support her weight. Her action exposed her swollen pussy lips to the man behind her. Her lover knew he had succeeded in seducing her, in making her submit to his pleasure while he gave her. He aligned his cock to her welcoming pussy and drove it all into her pleasured her in return.

Aiko resistance's had now completely collapsed, replaced instead by deeper more primal urges, the urge to submit herself to this stranger, the urge for bodily unification with a man that could only come with intimate sexual congress, the urge to reach the heights of sexual ecstasy, and the urge to obtain nothing less than total sexual satisfaction as a man fertilized her. At that moment, nothing else mattered. She wanted and needed, the hard, hot fleshy stiffness of a man's cock buried deeply inside the centre her womanhood. She wanted and needed the satisfaction of having a man spill his life-giving juices into her welcoming wanton womb.

He would not be her first lover that evening.

Two hours later, the women, especially Emma, because she had attracted, more lovers, were exhausted. As Aiko came out of her orgasmic haze, the nagging thought she had suppressed in the evening suddenly came back to her with a vengeance. Now she knew why the situation bothered. Feelings of profound guilt riddled through her mind as she realized her sex-hungry body had betrayed her, and in the process, she had betrayed her husband too.

* * *

After they returned to Tokyo, Aiko spent another night with her relatives while Emma and Norman joined an overnight tour led by an English-speaking guide. And then they all went home.

Deep in guilt, Aiko was morose. While sitting on the airplane, she thought a great deal about what she would say to Gerald about what happened.

Emma knew what was going on in her friend's mind. Aiko had confessed her fears to her. "We're not going to say anything to Gerald," she assured Aiko. "It's none of our business. It's something you have to work out."

Emma's policy of non-interference only made Aiko feel even guiltier in the knowledge that Emma, and probably Norman, knew what she had done but her own beloved husband didn't. There was no doubt in her mind she had to confess to Gerald. She didn't want to want to put deception on top of betrayal.

Aiko fell into a very introspective mood for the long flight home, but just before the airplane landed she turned to Emma. "I'm not going to hide what happened from Gerald. I'm going to tell him and let the chips fall as they may."

"I can tell you really do love him," Emma replied. "Your guilt and your remorse is proof of it." Emma put her hand on Aiko's, rubbing it affectionately. "I think he really loves you, Aiko," she offered, "just as you really love him. All is not lost. I believe you two will work your way through it."

Aiko pecked Emma on the cheek. You're a true friend, Emma."

Emma proved to be prescient. Aiko told Gerald everything. He listened closely but said very little. At first he was obviously angry and then seemed deeply hurt. For several days, he barely talked to her.

On their first weekend together since Aiko's return, Gerald said, "I've done a lot of thinking about us and our relationship. It's time to talk, and this time I'm doing all the talking."

For several minutes, he told her, in different ways, how much she hurt him and how she had shaken him to the core. She had inflicted a deep pain on him.

He stopped for a very long moment before continuing. Then he told her how much he loved her, and still loved her. Aiko saw tears in his eyes.

Suddenly she burst out crying because it pained her, almost physically, to hurt the only man she truly and deeply loved. "I'm so sorry," she sobbed.

As she wept, Gerald sat down beside her. He put his arm around her shoulders. "I've spent a lot of time thinking about what you told me," he resumed. "You knew you were risking our marriage to tell me the whole truth." He took a deep breath. "As much as it hurt me I'm glad you told me did because hiding what happened from me would have been a far worse betrayal."

Aiko sobbed.

"I though really hard about the whole thing, and about how I might have acted if I had been in your shoes. I had to be brutally honest with myself. How would I have acted if I were in your situation? Honestly, I can't be sure. But I can see why and how it happened to you. It could just as easily have been me."

Aiko remained silent.

"I love you still, Aiko, so dearly." Tears welled up his eyes. "I don't want to lose you." Gerald put his arm around her shoulders, drawing her closer. "I've no doubt you still really love me." He took a deep breath. "I love you too much not to forgive you, Aiko," he whispered.

Aiko wept again but this time for joy. She had her beloved husband back. "It will never happen again," she promised.

"I know," he answered.

Gerald took her cheeks in both hands and kissed her, at first gently and then with more and more passion. "Let's go to the bedroom and make up for some lost time," he suggested.

Aiko smiled brightly. The heat of love, lust and passion surged through her body. Gerald knew the look. He grabbed her hand. They headed to the bedroom flinging off their clothes as they went.

Both later swore that it was the best night of sex they ever had.

On the following day, Aiko called Emma to tell her news she and Gerald had reconciled. Emma promised she and Norman would keep what happened at the hot springs to themsleves.

Chapter 20 Coital Cottage: The swinging odyssey concludes.

12