A Symphony in Dee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry," I said, "But it will wash out."

"It's yours and that's all that matters," said Dee.

I spoke the question that was nagging me,

"Will you soon be tired of me," she looked straight at me, took a finger, wiped my love juice from her breasts and put the finger in her mouth and sucked it, smiling like the cat had got the cream.

"I'll never be tired of you," she cried and hugged me close and kissed me so long I thought she would never stop and fervently hoped it too.

The next day at the shop there were several things that we wanted, I said,

"How much," the assistant pointed,

"They go up on the till," I flashed my credit card.

"Put 'em up," I said, "I've got a credit card and I'm not afraid to use it."

When we got home, Dee threw her arms around me and kissed me, which was more than my girlfriends had done. She rushed upstairs excitedly and half an hour or so later walked elegantly down, hair back combed a little, face sparingly made up and dressed to kill. Her 'B' sized tits were held in a balcony bra, she wore the black velvet dress which was purposely cut with a deeply low neck, with small white pinafore teamed with white hold up stockings disappearing into white high heeled shoes.

She was excited going up the stairs, she was decorous on the way down, except perhaps for the obvious hard on, which bobbed at every step - I did mention that the dress was very short. While she was changing, I took a wide mirror and stood it on end against a wall. We kissed and she was poking at me with a solid cock, by now I was pretty hard myself and her hand grabbed my cock.

"That's an arrestable offence," I said, "Handling swollen property."

I pulled her towards the full length mirror and dropped to my knees in front of her, sucking her cock as she viewed the image. It didn't take long with the visual stimuli, plus my ministrations to cum in huge spurts, I know they were big spurts because I held a champagne flute to catch her pumping fluid. Standing and pouring 1/2 the warm cum into another glass I topped both glasses from a bottle of champagne and proposed a toast.

"To Dee, the one I love and the greatest looking Shemale."

After we had consumed most of the bottle she got her few male clothes and, wearing only her stockings, went into the yard and made a small fire of the male stuff, burning not only her clothes but her 'bridges'.

She confided that even that first day she had met me she felt she had kept on her white silk panties, albeit round her ankles, to feel 'feminized'. A good night was still to be had, my darling sucked me off, and looking lovingly into my eyes let the hot fluid slowly trickle down her throat. We had learned a lot in a very short while but one thing is certain, feminine is not only female but it certainly IS fun.

*****

12