A Symphony In Seduction

Story Info
She lures young girl to gym boy and has sex with them
1k words
4
25k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
freeman64
freeman64
58 Followers

Jill was preparing to meet Lucy at her house wondering what the evening had in store for her. Jill had joined a supermarket where Lucy was supervisor and the two had hit it off well. Lucy had asked her to come home to spend an evening as Jill was new in town and had no friends yet and Lucy's friendliness and invitation sounded warm and welcome.

Jill was 23 and Lucy was in her late 30s and an evening together sounded like a chance to know each other better and maybe to make friends in town.

As she approached the house, it was around 6 in the evening and there was no one around. As she came near the door, she could see through the window a gym-shaped man in his twenties standing before the mirror. Inside there was dim light and the outside was getting darker and the porch had no lights. There she was standing in the dark and admiring and almost drooling at a man without anyone knowing. Was she at the wrong house? Was the man Lucy's young lover? Women preferred younger men. Many thoughts crisscrossed her mind. But she was in no mood to move. Let me see what this is all about, she thought.

The man had a huge erection and was admiring himself, stroking his long, thick member. He seemed to have shaved his pubic area just then. Jill's newly shaved pussy was wet and she could feel her warm lips open and tingle in arousal and in anticipation of action.

Suddenly she felt a hand cupping her lovely wet opening. She turned to see Lucy smiling at her. Was Lucy lesbian? Jill had never had such encounters, just a casual kiss or brush against boobs.

'Stay still Jill,' Lucy said, massaging her aching slit and mound. Lucy pulled down Jill's panties and inserted a finger into her inviting crevice as Jill continued admiring the man and his tool. Lucy's fingers were working faster, two of them now inside her. As she moaned, she was afraid someone might hear her.

'Wanna see him close? Lucy asked her.

Jill meekly nodded as she was too aroused to bother about anything. The heat between her thighs could only be assuaged by a tongue and a thick meat and a heavy load of ejaculation.

Lucy led Jill inside to the young man and he turned around and pointed his monster at both of them. He seemed to be waiting for them. As Jill neared the man, he took her hand and made her touch his manhood. She played with his long protuberance and his balls and she knelt before him to take his full offering in her mouth. For Jill, the urge to suck him was uncontrollable. Holding his balls with her left hand and the base of his manhood with the other, she opened her mouth wide to take in the full erection. It touched the back of her mouth and she moved her mouth back and forth, coating him with saliva. Lying under her was Lucy, eating both her holes, opening them wide and tonguing her liberally and hungrily.

He asked Jill to sit on the couch and spread her thighs and prepared to devour her swollen pussy made wet by a ravenous Lucy. As he opened her lips with the thumbs of both hands, Lucy licked her lips made moist by Jill's juice and prepared to eat her too. While the man tongued her opening, Lucy sucked her clitoris. Jill could see Lucy stroking his throbbing manhood and this aroused her even more. Both continued pleasuring her with their expert tongues. And it was obvious they had practised their tongue-art on many girls before this.

The man sat on the couch and asked Jill to sit on his pole and guided her as she did. Jill lowered herself on him, watched closely by Lucy. His manhood slowly disappeared into her juicy crevice and Lucy began sucking his balls and then Jill's clitoris, alternating between the two. Jill began opening up wider and wider and her juice dribbled down and Lucy lapped up this eagerly. Jill bobbed up and down on the mast that was his erection and she picked up pace. Lucy was fingering herself vigorously as she continued licking them and then raised herself to suck Jill's boobs. To Jill's surprise, she found herself reaching down and fingering Lucy's slit joined by the man who also slid a finger in Lucy's pussy.

He asked Jill to lie on the floor and knelt between her thighs and in one single lunge cleaved her open and slid deep into her. Lucy sat on Jill's face and though having never eaten pussy, she found herself relishing the dish. She had tasted herself, licking her finger after masturbation, but this was the first time she ate another woman.

The momentum picked up as the man rode her deeper and as Jill ate a moaning Lucy who was nearing climax. The man squeezed Jill's hips and heaved into her, exploding with a loud cry even as Lucy too squirted her juice onto Jill's face. His member emptied its content into Jill in squirt after squirt. When the man withdrew from Jill's filled cup, Lucy bent forward and licked Jill's overflowing opening as Jill wiped her clean in an arousing 69. Then both women sucked the man's semi-erection clean.

With the man lying between them, Jill and Lucy stroked him.

'Did you like it Jill,? asked Lucy.

'Yes, I had never done anything like this before. How many girls have you seduced before me?' asked Jill.

The man replied: 'Counting you, five so far.'

'I befriend girls and introduce him and one thing leads to another and we end up in bed. I get pleasure from men and women and watching. I love being a spectator, sometimes lending a helping hand or tongue. He services me and his pay is a fresh pussy now and then and pocket money,' Lucy explained.

'You pay him?' asked Jill.

'How else would I get a hunk like this? After we seduce the girl, she leaves and we make love in bed, the traditional way,' Lucy smiled.

'Do you get a repeat performance? I mean, do the girls come back for more?' asked Jill.

'Yes they always do, wouldn't you?' queried Lucy.

'Yes, yes,' sighed Jill.

'Welcome to town,' Lucy said.

As Jill dressed watched by the man and Lucy, she felt used and satisfied and wondered about her future encounters with the two.

freeman64
freeman64
58 Followers