A T-Girl and a Tomboy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It takes a minute for the freshly penetrated girl to recover.

"Oh... Oh yeah, oh yum...!" She bites her lips and dances, shifting her weight from foot to foot, enjoying the relentless intrusion. She turns toward the mirror, stretching her arms to the ceiling, moving her hips. She reaches out to Jena and they embrace in a swaying slow dance, their lips and tongues tangling sensuously.

Jena brakes from the kiss, smiles at me and motions for me to join them.

I blink, not sure I understand what's happening until Raven nods with a smile and holds out a hand for me.

***

Good Girls

Jena and I are wearing pleated skirts over the long-sleeve hoodie leotards. Raven's beautiful brown body is wrapped in her red satin bikini. I close my eyes and see stars while they take turns teaching me amazing new ways to kiss and to feel good.

I lean back from our triangular embrace, watching Jena getting completely lost in tugging on my cock while deeply kissing Raven.

A nervous thought crosses my mind.

"Is this just happening because of the ecstasy?" I ask.

"Well...it's definitely part of it," says Raven. "It makes good things..." she kisses and nibbles my lips, "...feel even better."

"It lowers inhibitions..." Jena says as she insinuates her lips with ours, "...and opens your heart so you can share without fear."

"Yeah? I think it's working." I say. I'm feeling waves of subtle orgasms. Why have I never tried this before?

We stand in a circle, holding each other, groping, petting and trading kisses. I feel like I'm floating above, watching from my bedroom ceiling while Raven and Jena lovingly share themselves with me. What ever it is, we're all on the same ride. I just wish I knew how things will be in the morning. For now, whether this is just the ecstasy or if it's a real connection of three hearts, I'm going to roll with it.

Jena is stroking and pulling on my full length, her other hand reaching under me to play with the base of the butt plug she'd wedged into me earlier. I remember that both girls asses are similarly filled and pre-cum leaks from my tiny slit, leaving boy-juice in my leotard. Raven's tongue is in my mouth and a plug is buggering her. Her bikini is a bow wrapped around a precious gift. I hold Raven and pull at the back of her bikini bottoms, making them tug at the plug her ass. She gasps and stands up on her toes. Jena does the same when I tug the back of her leotard while I marvel at our kinky ménage à trois.

Raven shakes her head. "Okay, you two..." She's breathing hard and smiling ear to ear. Overwhelmed, she untangles herself from us apologetically and checks the mirror, making sure her bikini is straight and the sex toy is fully covered. "...the party hasn't even started. I'm going to get Jasmine to take over the music and help get things ready for when the rest of the squad shows up. It's still early. I'll be back to do your makeup," she says.

Raven plants one more kiss on Jena and me. "You guys have got me all wet!" She smiles and skips from the room.

"I so love Raven." Jena sighs and pulls me back onto the bed. Her hair is still damp from our shower. Her incredibly fit gymnast-body lays next to me. "Raven just does her thing and doesn't make any drama. She just makes art—and she's generous with it."

"You two sure get along," I say, "Is this not your first time?"

"Me and Raven? We're friends with benefits. Really good friends..." she bites her lip and stretches her body with a powerful yawn, "...with really, really good benefits."

I shudder with erotic tremors.

My voice trembles, "I thought cheerleaders were known for being be snipey back-stabbers. From the outside I don't see any of that with the Fearless Girls."

I'm unable to keep my hands off of Jena's body, her well defined abdominal six-pack, her muscular shoulders and arms and her modest gymnast's breasts...

"It's amazing, isn't it?" Jena says, laying there enjoying my touch. "It's because of your mom. Things changed when Jess joined the squad as a freshman six years ago. The previous coach was into internal competition—constant pecking-order fights and pyramid ranking battles... But your mom wouldn't put up with it. She came in as an assistant coach and started the performance squad as an alternative to the bullshit glee squad. Her first rule was 'save the competition for the competition.' The snipey bitches got left out in the cold, some of them even transferred to other schools. It's part of the reason other schools don't like us so much."

I chuckle, "They probably just don't like getting their asses kicked."

"We're good because we put our effort into training and into each other instead of crazy-stupid, hair-pulling drama. It's how it is with me and Raven. We love and respect each other. We're together so we can share ourselves—we're a couple but we aren't exclusive."

We stare at the ceiling, caressing each other.

I say, "Raven is art. She is so amazingly gorgeous..." I lick my lips, "...I can still taste her." Then I quickly add, "You two are both delicious..." For a moment I'm concerned I may have offended Jena by talking about another girl, but it doesn't seem to faze her.

"Yeah? Well, just wait 'til you taste Raven's pussy." Her eyes sparkle behind her freckles.

Again I don't know what to say. Jena knows what Raven's pussy tastes like and she is encouraging me to be with both of them?

Jena says, "Speaking of taste, we've still got some time to kill and I want to play with my t-girl some more."

She slips her skirt off, pushes me back onto my bed and climbs on top of me. I barely realize what's happening before she pulls her leotard aside and boldly straddles my face. I'm looking up between her legs at her spandex covered belly and breasts, and up to her smiling face. She closes her eyes and swoons as I happily lick her delicious folds, gently munching her everywhere. She's amazing! I'd tasted the pussy juices from her bodysuit when I took it off of her in the shower, but this is the source, her core! I can't get enough, wishing desperately for something to swallow to gain some satisfaction.

So this is what pussy tastes like... I feel a pang of jealousy, wishing I had something so delicious and tender between my legs. I watch her face as it contorts with with every touch of my tongue. I'm imagining what it feels like to her—lips are so sensitive. What would it be like to be tongued and kissed on tender lips between my legs?

Jena moans and mashes her crotch on my face, almost hurting me as she looses control of her muscles. My nose is smashed under her clit and my mouth is covered to the point I can't breathe. She is chasing an orgasm while holding my head between her knees. Every moment her convulsing increases and becomes more intense. She is coming hard and I'm getting to the edge of passing out. Darkness grows from the edges of my vision. I'm in bliss, but dreamily thinking 'what a way to go', until she finally lets out a muffled scream and falls over onto her side. I watch her heaving breathlessly, hair stuck all over her sweaty cheeks.

When her tremors and gasping finally settle, she scoots toward me, and hungrily licks my face, tasting herself all over me.

"That was medal worthy," she declares and snuggles up next to me.

My cock usually lays down flat when I wear a leotard but at the moment it is standing straight up, making a tent under my skirt.

"Can I taste you again?" she asks.

I can barely manage a nod, suddenly feeling very vulnerable.

I lay on my back with my knees up. I flip my hoodie up over my head and prop myself up on my elbows. Jena straitens her uniform and goes down between my legs, reaching under my skirt to pull my leotard aside, and grabs my throbbing cock.

"Hey!" Jena laughs. "I'm not used to finding one of these on a cheerleader." She hold my cock like a joystick. Her thumb and fingers are rubbing around my head like she's looking for a trigger button. "Oh, I love this... It's so nice and soft."

"Uh...It's pretty hard right now," I say.

She laughs and tugs like she's trying to milk me.

"Not soft like that, I mean it's silky soft. I so want to take this for a ride... I mean..." She blushes, cheeks glowing red. She goes back down and licks a single long stroke to the underside of my shaft, while watching my face and grinning at my reaction. She wraps both hands around my cock and sets her lips and tongue loose on the head, tugging and stroking with her hands as her mouth takes more and more of me.

She chokes herself slightly and giggles. She wraps her lips around me and bobs about, sucking like she's hungry. She sits back and studies me curiously and suddenly pulls on me so hard I gasp and arch my back.

"Ouch!"

"It's attached!" she declares, laughing out loud. "Sorry if I hurt you, it's just so real..."

She scoots her knee between my legs so her thigh is pressing at the base of my butt plug. It's in as far in as it can go, but she rubs her leg across it in a way that makes vibrations inside of me.

My body is alive like never before—ecstasy is amazing.

She is on top of me, fucking me with her knee while tweaking my nipples through my leotard, working them between her fingers while ferociously stroking me with her other hand. Jena must be as high as I am, her libido is running like a fever.

A few minutes of this and it's my turn to shake. I have no idea how long she's been at it—it could have been three minutes or thee hours. I've given myself plenty of orgasms, but these are tremors like Jena's.

"I'm gonna come!" I nearly shout.

She pulls her knee away and sucks my cock for all it's worth. It's all I can take—I explode in her mouth! Her eyes go wide in surprise as she takes it, choking slightly but not losing a drop. I spurt my second round for the day as she swallows and licks and sucks, and licks and swallows some more. She milks everything out of me that she can get. Her eyes flutter as she finally rolls away and onto her side, resting her head on folded arms in the most satisfied way.

This the first time I've had an orgasm in my bed and not had a mess to clean up. When I catch my breath I scooch over against her back, nuzzling her neck and tasting her sweet, salty sweat. I wrap my arm between her legs and cradle her pussy with my fingers over her leotard. I squeeze the back of her neck and rub a hand down the spandex along her spine, and down between her cheeks to diddle the plug that is still buried in there. I feel a sudden urge to smack her ass, and I oblige with an open hand.

She clenches and purrs.

I snuggle and rub her back to relaxation. Cradling her crotch, back and front. I pet her pussy and press around at the base of her butt plug, making it wag around inside of her. Her moaning grows louder. I'm captivated by what she's allowing me to do to her delicious body...

Then Sandy comes into the room.

Sandy walks right up to the side of my bed and bellows, "Oh, come on, Jena. You're a dyke! What are you doing with this nut sack?" Her face is a storm of emotions blazing under her flaming-red hair. Sandy seems to be the one exception to the squad's no-drama policy.

Jena is already having uncontrollable shakes again and is just going to have to ride it out. Sandy stands by, watching the orgasming girl.

I'm behind Jena, steadily edging her along.

Sandy brushes Jena's cheeks admiringly and pulls the hair back from her face.

Cloudy eyes look up at Sandy as Jena moans, "Oh... it's so good! Don't...please...don't make him stop."

Sandy shrugs and gives me a look that says, 'Fine, let's see what you can do.'

Jena is on her side with my fingers cradling her clit, gently stroking her magic bean, then off I go off to explore the soft flesh of her inner lips, unfolding her delicate creases. I gently pinch and knead her delicate parts between my knuckles. I slip two fingers inside of her and I cup her mound with my palm, rocking her gently, holding her inside and out, keeping her at a heightened state of arousal. Her face is red and she's sweating all over, her breathing comes in gasps and sweet little grunts.

"Are you okay?" Sandy asks, "I think you're having a seizure."

Jena manages, "m' fine... don' stop."

In spite of herself, Sandy can't just stand back and watch. She joins in, grabbing Jena's breasts and working at her hard little nipples. I put more jiggling pressure on her butt plug and Jena screams.

Sandy is impressed. She grabs one of Jena's ass cheeks and spanks the other, hard. When the orgasm crests, Jena lets out a convulsing, crying, primal scream!

In moments everyone in the house is at the door of my bedroom.

"Holy shit! Is she okay?" Tonya is on her crutches, Raven is leaning in with her bikini bottoms pulled up high on her hips. Cheryl is back and Jess and Liz are looking in from the hall.

Jess leans in. "Okay? She isn't okay—she's having the time of her life! That was beautiful, but you really shouldn't be doing that in Alex's bed..." Jess is getting ready to give a lecture about boundaries.

"It's okay, it's me." I take my hood off so Jess can see my face.

Jess blinks and gawks at me for an awkward moment. She checks out what I'm wearing and looks at the soaking wet crotch of Jena's leotard. She says, "Hold on... Jena? I thought you were a lesbian. Alex? I thought you were a guy."

There is nervous laughter in the room.

"I was. What do you think? Will Mom finally be happy to have all girls?"

Jess laughs. "Oh, she'll be happy for sure. No, really, Alex... Mom loves you whoever you are. Are you really going trans?"

"I don't know. I think I want to be a lesbian," I say.

Jess laughs again. "Join the club. So, you and Jena? Or is this just a hazing thing?"

Jena rolls over, still recovering. She says, "We don't know what this is but I just had the most incredible orgasm. He girl-fucks so good."

"Alex did that?" Jess asks, "Dang girl. I mean we all know you come so easy and all, but I've never heard you like that."

"That was completely baller," Jena says and lets out a huge sigh. "It was Alex."

"Well, the ecstasy probably had a lot to do with it..." I say, dismissively.

Jena nods to Sandy.

"Actually...I lied," says Sandy."We didn't have any ecstasy until Cheryl just got back. How about that placebo effect?"

"Wait. What are you talking about? I've never felt like this before."

"I needed a way to calm you down. That drink was spiked with nothing but supplements—you know, to help with recovery from the after effects? Whatever you've got going on isn't because of anything I gave you," says Sandy.

Jena and Raven smile at each other and look at me with cagey grins.

Everything we had done flashes through my mind, all doubts about the sincerity of what we've shared vanish.

"Hey Jess," says Tonya, sounding more together than she had earlier. "Alex is going to be my twin sister tonight. Everyone says that if we don't tell anyone he's a guy, no one will know the difference."

"Are you all okay with having Alex at an experience party?" Jess asks the room in general. "We've never allowed guys before, but then..." she looks me over again.

Cheryl says, "He should definitely stay. We could learn some new tricks."

Sandy shrugs her approval.

Jess says, "Liz? You're the most responsible party here, what do you think?"

Still wearing her sports-medic uniform and looking very official, Liz says, "I'm going up to your mom's room to watch 'The L Word.' I don't know what you nutty rah-rah girls are talking about. Just make sure no one needs my help."

Liz studies sports medicine in college and is the official squad medic. She always takes her role as emergency personnel very seriously.

Jess asks Tonya, "Are we really going to have 'sister' at an experience party? This should be interesting. What about G-squad, is 'she' going to take your place while you're on the injured list?"

Tonya is miffed. "This sucks! I've been looking forward to this weekend since last summer and planning this party for weeks—now my brother is going to crash and take my place?" She is being pitiful, crutching around, holding her wrapped ankle off the floor behind her.

Raven tells Tonya, "Don't be jealous, you're just as cute as Alex. You two are almost identical..."

I can't believe what I'm hearing. My sister, my beautiful, athletic, babe of a sister is being told that she is just as cute as me?

"As cute as my brother? Really? Fuck that!" Tonya says, distraught but not really angry. "Well...it could be worse at least I know he's got talent." Tonya smiles at me for the first time today.

Raven says, "Oh, Tonya. You're so talented and gorgeous! You know any of us would jump your bones if you'd let us. If you made yourself available, guys would stand in line. We love you so much!" Raven goes to Tonya and plants a wet kiss on her pouting mouth.

Tonya accepts the kiss. Her cheeks redden and she touches her lips thoughtfully.

She says, "Maybe you should just be more persistent. Come on, let's get ready. Cheryl is back. Most of G-squad came with 'Jiz'..." it's Tonya's pet nickname for Jess and Liz, "...they're in the garage unloading the van. Jena was loud but I don't think they could hear her from the garage."

"Oh, I don't know..." says Cheryl.

Jena blushes.

Jess teases, "Look at that! Jena comes whenever a cute girl looks at her."

Everyone laughs and lets out a collective, "Aw..."

"Then stop looking at me! I need to catch my breath!" Jena sticks out her tongue and covers her eyes with the hood of her leotard, curling herself into a ball.

"Okay, I'm headed to the adult lounge," says Liz, "don't make me come back down here." She leaves with a smile and a wink.

Jess looks me over once one more. "You make a really cute girl, Alex. Happy outing day little brother, little sister, whatever... we'll talk, I love you," she says and takes off after Liz.

****

To be Continued in:

—A T-girl and a Tomboy—Pt2

The Squad Party

1...345678