A Tale for the Middle Ages Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanne laughed loudly and said, "Amen!" Inwardly she smirked at the use of 'our guy'. Was she getting used to this or was the shock value of sharing 'our guy' with some hot kid wearing off? Stay or run were the options and for now she was staying, for reasons she didn't fully understand.

They walked on the path through the bushes shielding the good citizens from the view of naked parts. Given the warm humidity of the early evening the beach had quite a few bathers, all in some state of nudity. Shannon looked over the scene and smiled, enjoying the relaxed vibe. This felt so much like her favourite beach below the campus.

She fidgeted for a short time and then looked at Joanne directly. "Hey, I would love to splash around in the water. Do you mind if I go for a quick swim?"

"Sure, I'll stay here and watch your stuff. I like Caribbean water temperatures so I'll pass on Lake Ontario, thank you."

What happened next caught Joanne by complete surprise. Maybe she shouldn't have been but she was not expecting Shannon to quickly strip down to nothing. "Sorry, I don't want to offend but I didn't bring a bathing suit," Shannon said with a giggle, noticing the look of surprise on Joanne's face.

Joanne was then transfixed by the view of Shannon skipping down to the water totally naked. She heard a gasp and realized it had come out of her own mouth. Joanne mouthed to herself, ' I Have Never Seen Any Creature so Incredibly Beautiful.' Each word was slowly emphasized. 'Oh My God.'

Joanne was totally straight but she stared at the perfection of Shannon's body. To Joanne, the shape of her breasts were perfect, their position high on her chest was flawless. The light jiggling as Shannon turned around to face her at the first contact with the cool lake water spoke of youthful firmness. Shannon's ass was simply gorgeous, the shape she had only seen on eighteen year old models, in heavily photo-shopped bikini shots. For someone so short her legs were lithe and supple, owing something to her slim hips and beautiful ass.

She moaned, 'How could anyone go head to head with this woman? And this incredible woman has genuinely felt body image issues. If she only knew the truth!'

Joanne even noted that some of the gorgeous naked males who were mostly checking each other out were grudgingly giving Shannon her due. A couple of college age males nearby were in a trance staring at her.

Shannon screamed and yelled as she submerged in the cool water. She then did a series of strokes swimming well out into the lake and then slowly dog paddled back in. Neither had a towel so Shannon jogged up and down the beach air drying. All eyes were on her. The college boys looked like they were in a state of shock. She finally came back to where Joanne was sitting and flopped down on the sand beside her. She rolled onto her stomach and stretched full out on the warm sand.

Joanne tried to look away but she kept stealing glances at the beautiful creature laying out beside her. She was also intrigued by how Shannon was completely bare around her pubic region. She knew this was popular with young women but had never seen a women so devoid of pubic hair, even at her gym. She was curious as to how much bother it was to maintain. Also what it would feel like.

As if reading her mind Shannon turned her head and rested it on her arm while looking at Joanne. She giggled and asked, "You looked a little surprised at how bare I am ... down there?"

Joanne blushed. She had been caught looking as Shannon had approached from the water. "Yeah, sorry to be nosey but I was curious how or who did it for you and how much bother it was? It looks kind of ... well, tidy."

"It is. My mom thinks it makes me look prepubescent, which it sort of does, but I feel so clean. Have you ever thought to try it?"

Joanne quickly replied, "No, not really, I couldn't do it myself and it would seem .. well, a little personal to have some one else do it to me."

"I could do it for you. I have done two other girlfriends and I'm getting quite good at it." Shannon smiled up at Joanne and then added, "I would like to do you. I'm sure you would look really pretty."

'Whoa,' Joanne thought, 'Pretty?? what does that mean.' In answer to Shannon's question Joanne replied, "Umm, well, thanks. Let me think about it. But that's a nice offer." Shannon just smiled sweetly at Joanne, who was blushing through this discussion.

Joanne's phone went bleep, a text from Melissa that the boat would be ready to sail in ten minutes. Shannon jumped up and vigorously started brushing sand off her stomach, breasts and thighs. She looked up at Joanne and asked, "Could you brush off my back and butt please?"

Joanne took a deep breath, placed her hand on Shannon's shoulder and began sweeping her other hand down Shannon's back. She hesitated at the small of her back and then brushed over her ass cheeks. She had never felt skin so soft other than her sister's babies. The first few strokes were gritty from the sand but she allowed one or two more to glide over Shannon's bare ass. 'Oh My God!' Joanne thought, I'm caressing another woman's bum! Stop it!' She was shocked by the eroticism of the simple act. She was also shocked by the familiar clenching feeling she felt in her core. A feeling that only occurred when aroused.

Shannon also noted what was probably one or two hand strokes more than necessary. And they felt sensual. She smiled to herself. 'This is promising.'

Shannon then quickly dressed and they both headed back to Rob's boat. The engine was running when they arrived and Melissa and Andre, another crew member were untying dock lines. Within minutes they were motoring out of the channel towards the inner harbour and then through the Western Gap.

During a race Melissa would typically plot their strategy from the cockpit at the companionway. She could manage the main sheets while leaving the head sail changes to the crew. However tonight she wanted to see what Rob's young friend could do so she called Shannon up to the bow and gave her a quick rundown of how to switch the spinnaker and jib and also the spinnaker gybing manoeuvre. Joanne glared at Melissa when she pulled Shannon up to the bow and looked at Rob for reinforcements. Nobody should be learning the more complicated sail changes on their first time out! Rob just shrugged his shoulders in response to Joanne's sharp look.

All in all, Shannon held her own. She followed Melissa's barked instructions as best she could. She sensed that this was somewhat of a test of her resolve and stamina and she was determined to pass.

From his vantage point at the helm, Rob smiled and hummed to himself. He like what her saw: three beautiful women plus Andre crewing his beautiful boat. Life was good! But complicated. For now he put the complications out of his mind.

The new spinnaker tested out well and the crew simulated the course manoeuvres effectively. Shannon performed competently enough for a raw beginner under the close watch of Melissa. All in all Rob was very pleased with the sailing. He was pleased with the cooperation of the crew, minus some sharpness from Melissa directed at Shannon. What was particularly encouraging was how well Joanne was treating her. Given the surprise of the morning he hadn't even expected the two of them to be on the boat at the same time. Not sure where all this was leading, for now, at least he was enjoying the warmth that seemed to flow between his lover and the young woman.

On a lazy tack back towards the western channel Shannon sat on the deck with her feet over the railing on the windward side. Joanne was back at the helm chatting with Rob. Trying not to be be too obvious she watched the two older lovers interact. They seemed so at ease and natural together. Joanne was clearly relaxed and comfortable in Rob's company. Shannon envisioned them together in bed sharing this comfort and love. Sighing, she felt the immaturity of her years. Joanne had so much more experience to offer Rob. Watching them together she felt like a child and so inadequate. She also felt that she wanted them, both of them, in any capacity she could get. She wanted them as friends. And maybe as lovers. But she wasn't really sure how best to do it without alienating either.

Returning to the slip, Rob offered to take the entire crew out for dinner to celebrate the successful trial run. At the pub the five crew members crowded into a small booth. Shannon chose to squeeze in beside Joanne and not beside Rob, who was on the same side as Andre.

Joanne was surprised by this. Shannon was enjoying the evening thoroughly and even traded some friendly banter with Melissa who was sitting on the other side of Joanne. As the beer, wine and food flowed Joanne became aware of how the young woman on her left was leaning into to her more and more. She could feel the warmth of Shannon's thigh pressed tightly against hers. She could also feel Shannon's right boob pushing against her arm. Shannon's hair was sensuously brushing against her shoulder. It was a small invasion of her personal space but despite that she felt okay with Shannon's body language. In fact, she felt warm having this beautiful young woman so obviously comfortable around her. Joanne kept wondering if there was a message in all this; and why she was so relaxed around Shannon. Propriety said she should be keeping a cool distance from this girl who was sleeping with her boyfriend. In reality, she liked being around Shannon.

She also began to accept in the thinking part of her brain that she just might be mildly drawn to Shannon's uninhibited sexuality.

Rob then announced to the crew that he would not be out for the next race as he had to visit projects underway in both China and Korea. He would be away for six full days, the news of which brought a groan from the crew. Rob promised that Clive, another part time member of the crew would be out for the Wednesday evening race. Melissa would take the helm.

Out side of the restaurant Shannon grabbed Joanne's hand. "Hey Joanne its the weekend. Are you coming back to Rob's place for the night. I promise to not be a pest."

Rob's eyes snapped over to Joanne to catch her response. From their lunch conversation he had no doubt what Joanne's response would be. He was startled and confused when Joanne agreed. What had changed since the lunch?

***

Back at Rob's home they shared another half bottle of wine. Joanne and Rob told stories of Melissa's antics in heavy air and sea conditions. She raced solely to win and demanded everything she could get out of the crew. They had many victories to show for it. She would even scream at Rob if he didn't react fast enough to her orders. Many times she would hold position when bearing down on a stand to craft until a collision seemed unavoidable. They had many near misses but had never hit another boat. After a while Rob just trusted her judgement. He and Joanne gave Shannon tips on how to keep in Melissa's good books.

It was getting late and Rob felt a certain awkwardness. Shannon sensed this and jumped up and said, "I'm off to bed and you two probably have some catching up to do. See you in the morning." With that she gave both of them a hug and headed upstairs.

Joanne wasn't quite sure what made her change her mind either about coming back to his house with Shannon there. It was a reaction, to missing him, needing him and not wanting to be alone. She also felt that her understanding of Shannon had evolved.

In his room, Rob felt a certain shyness around Joanne. She had spent many nights in his bed and even had a significant wardrobe permanently resident in his room. However, there was Shannon just down the hall. Joanne came out of the en suite, wearing only her long loose t-shirt. Looking at Rob she sensed his discomfort. She smiled inwardly knowing that Rob was still embarrassed by his lapse with Shannon from the night before. She decided to take the lead.

Rob was lying on his back, his head propped up on the pillows, still wearing his boxers. Joanne climbed onto the end of the bed and slowly moved on all fours until she straddled him, still up on her knees. She looked into his eyes. She startled him with her words. "Rob, I saw your little kitten naked on the beach. She is well and truly beyond gorgeous. Are you sure its me you want to be with tonight? I can't compete with her body, no way!"

"Joanne, I can't believe you are giving me another chance. I am such a feeble male and yes she is stunning, but shes just a kid. I love her body and I like her but it hasn't changed how I feel about you. I love your body too. Let me show you."

With that he began slowly massaging and caressing her shoulders, neck and her upper back through the t-shirt. Joanne began a low purr while moving her head side to side giving Rob access to her shoulders and neck. His fingers, always gentle and caressing, were a constant delight to her. His hands moved to her lower back and ribs, still gently massaging while she started a gentle sway above him, still on all fours. He reached up and grazed her lips with his. This brought on a increase in the humming and purring Joanne was making. This felt so good and especially so now as it had been some time since they had made love.

After many minutes of Rob's caressing she sat up and swiftly removed her t-shirt and then smiled down at him, totally naked, her silky dark hair falling over her face. She smiled at the glow in his eyes. They were back to their emotional connection. All thoughts of others were banished. She sunk down on her haunches, her naked sex resting on his stiffening cock, her back straight. Rob stared at her breasts while running his hands up and down her sides. He loved the sight and feel of her still firm boobs so much. He slowly moved his hands until they were caressing the sides of her breasts. Cupping them with his palms he lightly touched Joanne's stiff nipples and circled the aureoles. She loved this touching and caressing. It spoke of gentleness and caring. It also warmed her up and as much as she felt she could do this all night she began to yearn for him to be inside her.

"Rob, I need you now, inside, its been ... tooo ... long!" She panted while increasing the swaying of her sex over his boxer encased cock. Not able to take it any longer she shimmied down his legs and grabbed his shorts pulling them down in a single swift motion.

To Joanne, his cock was beautiful. She giggled when it sprung up straight, but she couldn't suppress a comment. "Good to see the kid left some life in it." She also decided to wait for sex and have some fun. Rob groaned at this reminder but was relieved when Joanne lightly held onto the base and moved her head down towards his dick just breathing on it.

"Hmm ... maybe we have to make him pay just a bit." With that she giggled playfully and breathed softly up and down its length but not making contact. Rob's eyes bulged when he realized he might be in for some sweet torture. She kept this up for minutes, getting closer and closer with her mouth and sometimes just touching his dick with her tongue. She opened her mouth over and above the top and held it there, all the time smiling at Rob. She didn't close on it but breathed once again up and down. She could feel it pulsing through her hand still wrapped around the base of his shaft.

"Oh God Joanne, I repent, please" he groaned.

Slowly, never breaking eye contact, she dragged the tip of her tongue lightly down from the head to the base and her hand. She then placed her lips softly on the sensitive underside and slowly started sucking on the skin and just brushing her tongue over this most sensitive spot. She giggled as he started to squirm his hips.

"Baby, please! I'm sorry, he's sorry, just fuck me please!" Rob implored loudly.

"Shush! you have a guest in the house; she may sleeping," she said, smirking at his arousal. With that she sunk her mouth down until he was in the back of her throat. She held it there for a few seconds controlling her throat's response and then started to quickly bob up and down its length. He was in rapture and so was she. She revelled in his excitement and her control.

Suddenly, he pulled her up and rolled her over. He was taking control. He had to be inside her. Hovering over her he rocked his penis up and down her slit. He knew the answer but he stared into her eyes and asked, "Sweetheart, are you ready?"

She loved to hear him call her that. Joanne was now desperate to have him inside her and her eyes flashed. "Are you serious? I've been ready for a week," she gasped at him. He chuckled and then began to lower himself down and into her passage. Her eyes opened wide and then snapped shut in pleasure as her back arched.

Soft moans came from Joanne. Their lovemaking was not frantic. To Joanne the experience was based on an emotional connection; to have this beautiful and considerate man thrusting deep into her and completely enjoying her body was so deeply satisfying. On the physical level she loved the feel of his penis pulsing deep inside her. She had always enjoyed sex immensely, but with Rob her sensitivity to his cock moving inside her was like that of no other lover. On the emotional level she and Rob emanated warmth and love. He nuzzled his lips up and down her neck as they gently and slowly thrust at each other. They were in rapture.

***

In the guest room Shannon lay staring at the ceiling. The sounds coming from down the hall were unmistakable. She pulled a pillow over her head and hummed loudly into the fabric. She felt so alone, even though her two closest friends in the city were so close, yet so unattainable. A tear rolled down her right cheek. This was crazy she thought. 'They are as old as my parents but I still want to be with them so bad. I don't even know what I would do with them but I want to be part of their love.' She quietly moved out into the hall, drawn to them.

***

Joanne shook in her climax, burying her head in Rob's neck, her mouth cupped over his skin trying to stifle her scream of pleasure. It had been so long! Rob was equally lost in his own release. They knew each others bodies so well, coming together was natural.

Lying back in bed, in wonderful bliss, Joanne held Rob's hand. She shook her head at the crazy day it had been. Forgiving Rob had been the right thing to do and he had proven his love.

Quietly savouring the moment they heard a noise in the hallway. "Oops! We may have woken your guest up. I thought Melissa and the sailing would have knocked her out," Joanne said.

"Joanne, I think that was a sob. Oh God."

"Jesus Rob, I'm embarrassed." Joanne, jumped out of bed, ran to the bathroom and grabbed a towel. Wrapping it around herself she opened the door to see Shannon leaning against the wall.

"Shannon honey, I'm so sorry we woke you up."

"I .. I .. couldn't sleep," Shannon sniffled, a tear running down her cheek.

"Dear, please come and sit with us for a moment," Joanne implored, alarmed at Shannon's distress.

Shannon slipped into the room. Dressed in her teddy bear t-shirt and pj shorts she looked so young and vulnerable. Joanne sat beside her on the bed and put her arm around her, hugging her close. Reaching around Shannon the towel fell down to her waist exposing her breasts. Shannon smiled at Joanne. "Wow, you have gorgeous breasts Joanne!" Both women giggled as Joanne pulled up the towel.

"No No, your boobs are so beautiful. Rob wants to see them," Shannon smirked as she reached out to tug the towel down.

"Hey, I've seen yours boobs and we're in different leagues! Give me my towel back! I'm an old embarrassed lady." And then both women giggled.

Rob stared in disbelief at the two stunning women bantering back and forth on the end of his bed. And as crazy as it was the picture seemed right.