A Tale of Force

Story Info
About pretend-rape, verbal abuse and debasement of a female.
1.4k words
18.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
homaster
homaster
18 Followers

Part 1 - "Like It Or Not, Bitch!"

The August, Friday night was blazing-hot and Kayla wiped sweat off her forehead while thinking she was going to do likewise when she reached under her dress, to realize that the moisture glistening on the fuck-hump between her legs consisted largely of twat-juice.

That was in contradiction to her seeming to be sweet, which the 24-y/o blond was outside the bedroom. In it, she surrendered to a masochistic and inordinately submissive need for the rawest kind of sucking and fucking.

In truth, her users could never tell how smart she was, being she got-off on the self-deprecation of acting like a bimbo, and therefore didn't care to know why she sincerely believed she deserved male punishment simply for existing. But she thought of women as an inferior species. Other than cocks, Kayla loved nothing more than guys using the intimacy of sex to devalue and make her feel soiled to the core. She thrived on severe debasement and had no limits regarding the abusive names they called her.

As well, the tramp adored the pain of large pricks ripping her apart minus any type of damage - or like one man termed it, she was 'a freak for getting dick-stomped'. It thoroughly turned her on when fuck-poles treated her asshole like a punching-bag while she'd scream until fainting, after which she wanted guys to go on tossing their pricks into her limp body!

Kayla wasn't sweet and recently had more and more realized her craving to engage in 'something outrageous.'

And 2 weeks prior to the present occasion, she posted a message to an online BDSM group about being 'a slut/whore wanting to be whipped and safely play-raped by strangers living in her city.'

Several men responded, while sounding as it they lacked the will to manhandle her, though a spark of delight ignited her clit when she read a message from Dane.

Of course, he didn't give his name but said that 'he and a friend were going to force her'. He commanded her to be outside The PlayWorld Adult Theater at 10, that Saturday night, when she'd 'recognize them by their black t-shirts with Thug written on them.'

However, it wasn't that word, but the direct nature of Dane's brief note that had the slut wearing nothing but high-heeled shoes under a summer dress when she drove to the theater, got out of her car and started a nervous pacing in the theater's entranceway.

Being nervous, nonetheless, enhanced Kayla's sense of anticipation, while she knew she'd likely be some kind of target for men other than Dane and his friend, such as the white, middle-aged Leo who rounded the corner into the doorway and gave her a critical assessment with his eyes.

Before she could react, he took the back of her head and pulled her lips against his, then nodded at a film poster: 'Why aren't you the blond starring in tonight's feature? You're hotter than a poker, even if something tells me you're a dirty girl. Guess that's obvious - huh? But you could star in smut, especially with these,' he said as he shoved his hand inside Kayla's dress-top, to squeeze her lovely, medium-sized tits, then: 'Oh, yeah, anybody would like seeing those nice cows in a flick! Let me check your vulva,' - and he didn't ask for the bitch's permission when he removed his hand from her dress-top and dug 2 of its fingers into her crotch-hole.

'My, what a wet slit!' he observed as he slid his fingers out of Kayla's vag and continued, 'There's an city ordinance against spitting on sidewalks, you know.'

'Yes, sir.'

'Yeah, but forget that; come inside and wet my whistle with your pretty mouth while we watch the movie - okay?' Leo urged.

'I can't, sir,' the fuck-sloven told him.

'Why not?'

'I'm meeting someone, sir,' Kayla replied.

'Who?'

The sexy cunt racked her brain for a good answer other than the real one and thought of something to scare Leo off: 'I'm going to bed with a detective, sir.'

'A detective?'

'Yes, sir,' Kayla said.

'W-e-l-l, then... maybe I'll see you around again sometime,' Leo responded before entering the theater.

The slattern watched him disappear with a degree of regret, since Leo was attractive on the one hand, while she sighed with relief because of waiting for something even better on the other, something first involving an interlude because of a young, white guy who was about to pass her on foot.

He stopped to exclaim, 'Wow, scag-city on the horizon!'

However, he, too, didn't ask for Kayla's permission prior to rubbing a finger over her fud-pucker and grinding it across her beautiful face.

'There. You're tagged for whatever you're wantin! Have fun,' - and he was off down the sidewalk.

Already feeling assaulted while facing the theater door, Kayla was wishing she could go inside and offer an 'open sesame' for all penile comers, but thought, 'No, oh, my god, I fucking need to be!'...

... and it was then that somebody tilted her head back with her tresses from behind.

'W-w-who... are... you?' she stuttered as Dane's buddy walked in front of her, and while she didn't know his name, she heatedly gasped to see 'Thug' on Randy's t-shirt.

'Can you believe this? The anonymous sack of holes expects us to tell her who we are!' he smirked.

'Fuck, I'll tell the sack that we're here to mug her like never she's had it in her sorry-ass life! Come on, bitch, you're going with us, like it or not!' snarled Dane who was white and 22 like his friend.

Since abducting her off the street was risky, however, the guys had earlier made friends with Tom, the ticket clerk. They'd told him 'not be alarmed because they'd met a Net-whore with whom they'd be playing a game, that night' - and once Randy opened the door, Dane pushed Kayla into the lobby with his hand over her mouth.

Her kidnappers next took the trollop down the hall and out the back door into the parking lot where Laytham, a mid-20's Mandingo, was leaning against his vehicle while hoping for the action that came his way after Dane leaned the skank over the hood of his.

With him having done that, Randy took his belt off and began stropping Kayla's bum.

'Eeem, eeem!' she tried screaming behind Dane's hand while her ass subconsciously heaved back against the leather.

'Fucking bitch-whelp of sin! Take your just deserts!' Randy hissed, being that he and Dane weren't standard enforcers and indulged the habit of creatively desecrating women with reviling talk.

Kayla, though, was a soak for that, and developed a sloppier cooze than ever because of hearing she was a 'bitch-whelp of sin.'

'That's right! You commit sin just by living!' Dane added.

'Eeem!' Kayla once more vented while her snatch began feeling like a steam pipe, though Laytham watched the proceedings for 2 or 3 minutes, then crossed the parking lot.

'Giving blondie the works, are you?' he casually inquired.

'Yeah,' Randy answered as he hurled a final swat of his belt against the slag's bottom, followed by Laytham continuing, 'Mind if I fuck the 'ho, guys?'

'Not at all, if you don't mind raping her,' Dane smiled.

'Wha'dya say?'

'Fuck, I didn't mean to shock you, even if this stinking lowlife was disgusting enough to ask us for rape,' Dane again smiled.

'No-way! Are you serious?' - Laytham was heartily surprised.

'Totally. Besides, why should any of us care about raping such a worthless whore? Randy said.

'Sh-e-e-e-i-i-it! Well, then I won't!' Laytham grunted as removed his fat 10-incher from his jeans and rapidly jammed its entire length into Kayla's snatch, whereupon he pulled her away from Dane's car.

He next clamped his hand over her mouth, bent her farther down and started hammering her muff while she kept making the same noises.

In a bit, though, Dane turned her toward him with her hair and began slashing her mouth up and down his 9-inched penis.

'Good job, guys! Menace the slut, being she's a menace to sin, itself!' Randy laughed.

'Hear that, you filthy bitch! You're nothing but blasphemy from head to foot!' Dane rasped.

'Right on! You boys really know how to cuss the whitey!' Laytham declared, as he spunked-off into and withdrew from Kayla's vag before putting his dick away, then: 'Hell, I just had an idea.'

'What's that, man?' Randy wanted to know.

'That you ought to take the whore to church,' Laytham replied.

'Mmm, not a bad idea. Have you ever been raped in God's house - huh, slut?' Dane asked Kayla who whispered, 'No, sir.'

'Really? Well, as I said earlier, you're going with us, like it or not, crap-wad!' Dane went on as he popped his dick out of Kayla's mouth and stowed it in his jeans before opening his trunk.

'Get in there!' he ordered.

(to be continued)

homaster
homaster
18 Followers
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Detention for Kim Ch. 01 A shy young woman discovers sexuality with her teacher.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Captured Eighteen-year-old girl kidnapped and taken.in NonConsent/Reluctance
House Arrest Ch. 01 A family of four is captured by four brutal burglars.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Hate Fuck: A Relationship Saver An angry hate fuck rekindles a long term relationshipin NonConsent/Reluctance
Forced A sinful woman asks for unusually-inflicted rape.in Group Sex
More Stories