A Tale of Four Mistresses Pt. 01: Kenna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kenna moaned as fingers began brushing her soft skin, teasing her nipples into taught effect and stroking her stomach with light touches. Soon their lips were following the trail of excitement their fingers had forged upon her skin. She burned, alight with the budding passion that wrestled in her deepest secrets, a fire that both consumed and rebirthed her. Arching her back as the golden women's teeth and tongue descended upon her erect nipple, she shook with pleasure at these new sensations enveloped her body. Each of the two girls carried weapons of sexual torture within their mouths that lit torches of passion within Kenna's being.

Yet with all of this, she was ill prepared for the moist tongue that touched her woman's flower and caused her to thrust her hips upwards in shock. This had the unprecedented effect of granting the fire-haired dancer better access to explore her center, and she buried her face amidst the fragrant folds of the Priestess's softest skin. Kenna gasped with pleasure, hot breath coming in desperate bursts as she tangled her fingers in the dancers flamed tresses. The dancer used soft fingers to spread her lower lips wide and pressed her tongue deep inside of Kennas passage to explore the taste of the weeping juices inside of her, and she screamed in desire as her hips worked a rhythm to match the thrusts. Sliding her tongue along the various crevices of Kennas womanhood elicited a hot moisture from within her, soaking the flowers beneath as the graceful flame dancer suckled and nibbled on the hard, sensitive bud that crowned her. Kenna began to shake, eliciting soft, keening animal noises from her parted lips. Her hips ground unbidden into the woman's face, urging her to bring some unknown culmination of the pleasure that had lit the Priestess on fire. Kenna cried out, though she was unsure if she was crying for this hot torture to cease or if she was begging for more.

Suddenly, all three girls stood and stepped back from the engorged and writhing Priestess. The Blessed Mother stood before her, holding a large golden goblet in her elegant hands. The chanting continued, swelling while a dazed Kenna laid amidst the ruins of her flowery bed. Merith walked in a circle around the still writhing Priestess, pouring the concoction of men's blood, wine, and herbs in the smooth divot that had been carved into the stone floor many generations ago, which surrounded the ceremonial bed. When the circuit was complete, she offered the remainder of the liquid to Kenna, who took it with a grimace and swallowed it in one gulp. It took every ounce of training she had not to wretch it all back up.

Nodding a rare show of approval, the Matriarch turned and pointed to the first man, bidding the giant to step forward. Kenna watched with interest as one of the maidens who had not been a part of her sexual torture stepped forward to meet the muscular man. Muscles rippled through his chest as he reached up to entangle his broad fingers in her hair, pushing her none too gently to her knees before him. He was half aroused, having witnessed the ignited passions of the Priestess, his large member poking forward with intimidating length. The dancers mouth descended upon him with fervor, slipping over the head of his shaft as her fingers toyed with his balls and his manhood grew before him as if by magic. He tipped his head back in pleasure, grinding his hips forward and pressing her head into him with increasing speed, causing her to sputter and choke on his length.

Kenna studied the act with curiosity. She had never heard of someone doing such a thing as taking a man within her mouth in all of her years of training, and it seemed foreign to her to watch it happening. The woman pleasured him using nothing but tongue and fingertips, squeezing gently and suckling his balls into her mouth while her hands stroked his long, thick shaft. Unbidden, Kenna's fingers found her blossoming center and she began to stroke the slippery folds of her own womanhood. Pressing her middle finger over the nub between her legs elicited a deep moan, and the noise brought the barrel-chested mans eyes snapping open to focused on the Priestess. A wicked grin crossed his lips. Moving the girl away from him roughly, he turned to her and covered the distance between them in two easy strides.

Grabbing the hand that she used to pleasure herself, he pulled her fingers into his mouth gently while his other hand explored her soaked nether regions. Kenna was caught in virginal mortification, struggling to close her legs and scurry away from this brutishly enormous man. His grin widened as he pulled her hips forward and positioned himself on top of her. "Be still now, little bird." he murmured into her ear. "This may hurt for a moment, though I will do my best to be gentle. You may bite onto me to endure the pain. I am at your service utterly." She felt his steel girth pressing into her unused cavern, and panic ascended upon her. Flailing ineffectively against the rock that meant to invade her most sacred spaces, tears escaped the corners of her eyes as she looked upon him. He caught both of her arms with little effort, pinning them into the cavern floor behind her head as he pressed his manhood deeper into her. Sharp pain pierced her as he broke past her maidenhead. He growled as she bit into his chest with her sharp teeth in retaliation. Kenna whimpered in pain, then lay still as he quietly allowed her time to adjust to his girth.

"Hush now, little bird. That was the difficult part." His voice was uncommonly gentle for one so large, and she quieted against his pressing weight, burying her face into his solid chest. He stroked her hair and cheek with compassionate fingers, pressing soft kisses to her lips and forehead as he slowly slid his length out of her. With agonizing slowness he slipped back in. Kenna winced against his mouth with each increasing inch inside of her, trying to close her legs to the invading force of him. She was blocked by the thick mass of his rock solid body and only managed to further entangle her legs around his middle. He continued his slow descent into her, stroke after stroke gaining speed within her until, to her surprise, the blossoming heat ignited again.

Kenna slid her hips into him, encouraging rather than attempting to prevent his full length within her as the passion spread. He grunted in surprise and leaned back, pulling her legs over his shoulders and looking down upon the glorious length of her body while it writhed beneath him. He began thrusting hard inside of her. Slipping one hand down the expanse of her inner thigh, he slid his thumb over the sensitive bud that protruded above her cavity. She gasped and cried out in pleasure, gripping his wrist to try to free herself while sliding her hips upwards in an attempt to procure more.

Arching her back to grind her hips farther, the blossoming knot of heat spread like liquid fire to her nether regions and dripped once more onto the flower laden stone floor. Forgotten was the Matriarch who stood quietly watching the proceedings. Merith pointed to the next man to be gifted to the Priestess. A second dancer slipped up before the man, and the motion caught Kenna's attention. With sudden brazen authority, Kenna ordered "No. Bring him here." Surprised, the Matriarch turned to her with wide eyes, then granted her approval. It was unprecedented for a Priestess to take more than one lover at the same time, yet she proceeded with abandon.

Kenna looked upon his hard expanse of body, running her hands over his exposed thigh before taking his already hard manhood between her lips. She stretched the width of her jaw to accommodate his girth between her teeth. He moaned, a deep and husky sound escaping into the caves, encouraging her to use her tongue to explore the taste of his unknown mass. Flickering her tongue along him as she slipped his length back and forth into her mouth, his hips began working in tandem to elicit more speed from her.

Still pounding into her sodden woman's flower, the giant watched with enthusiasm as his mistress sucked the mans balls into her mouth, exploring their salty mass with her tongue. He ceased thrusting and turned her onto her hands and knees like an animal; the stallion moved to stand before her head sliding his thick cock back into her supple mouth.

The giant slid his engorged member back into her while she continued sucking and nibbling on the stallion. She shuddered in pleasure, feeling more full than she previously had in this new position, his hands roaming over the expanse of her well shaped hind-end and curved back. He spread the cheeks of her ass and began rubbing his thumb over that entrance, pulling some of the juices from her sodden pussy to lubricate the way. Inserting his digit knuckle deep into her second hole, she screamed a muffled scream in agonized lust and bucked backwards into his length, liquid spraying down her legs.

Each thrust threw her deeper into abandon, her fingers scraping the matted flowers as the fire within her exploded into fireworks. As she came for the first time, her lover dug his fingernails into her back while her pussy gripped his cock in spasming ecstasy. Groaning, he pulled out from her depths before she could bring him to finish. She whimpered at the loss of his girth, only to be rewarded with the arrogant servants entrance within her. His girth was not as full as she had grown accustomed to, but her spasming pussy gripped him with delight in the few strokes he pressed into her.

Pulling out his manhood which was now dripping with her juices, he pressed his cock softly against her rectum. Shocked, she turned her attention away from both men who had now lined up in front of her for attention from her mouth and looked backwards to this newcomer in her sexual awakening. An arrogant smile met her frightened eyes. "This will be much better if you focus your energy on relaxing that tightness you carry back here." His voice carried a lilting accent which spoke of different lands, deep and mysterious. He rubbed his member back and forth along her slit and to the entrance he wished to take, each stroke pressing a little deeper into her unyielding back passage. "Brace yourself, Priestess," his words seemed to cut off at strange intervals, tumbling over themselves in an odd rush, and he pushed past the ring of her virgin ass.

Tears welled up in her eyes as she attempted to scurry away from him, only caught by the shoulders of the two who stood before her and blocked her escape. Had she thought this man was not as large as the others? It was clearly impossible. She sniffled as pain drenched her from behind, choking back the tears that threatened to spill along the muddy bed. He lay still within her, waiting for her to adjust much as the other had, buried deep within her as he stroked and kissed her back. The giant bent down to nuzzle her ear, stroking her side and murmuring soothing nothings with his gentle voice. Straightening her back, she pressed herself upwards and found that the discomfort abated.

The foreigner reached down to stroke her still soaking pussy as he began sliding within her, each stroke of his cock mimicked by his reaching fingers. Kenna rocked on her knees, meeting each thrust of her own accord. Looking up at the stallion, a thought occurred to her amidst the renewing passion that was blooming within her. Smiling wickedly, she straightened into a kneeling position, and motioned for him to lay underneath her. His eyes widened with surprise, but he acquiesced and positioned himself beneath her as she spread her legs to accommodate him.

Gripping his manhood with her agile fingers, she guided it into her soaked and vacated cavity, feeling the stretching of his throbbing thickness within her. Moaning desperately, she rocked between both invasions, feeling each insertion guide her towards higher ecstasy. She was full to breaking. Blessedly, achingly full. She beckoned the giant to step forward as he stood and stroked his member, licking the head of him and suckling on his dangling balls. He gritted his teeth, watching her explode in passion over and over, focusing her mouth on bringing him pleasure until he could bear it no more. "My Queen" he ground out in a strained voice between groans that seemed to be birthed from deep within him. "My Queen, I can't take any more. Where will you receive me?" She nibbled his stomach, looking up through her dark lashes as she continued to rock between the other two men and allowed a seductive smile to spread across her face. "In my mouth" she moaned and the shaking man spilled his hot seed onto her warm tongue, filling her senses with the salty taste of him.

A thick groan from behind her signaled the release of the foreigner as he pumped heated liquid into her ass, fingers gripping her hips with bruising strength. "Oh, My God" he grated out, sliding deep into her as she bucked against the trapping impalement of both gentlemen inside of her. He pulled out, smacking his manroot against her bottom and spraying the last remaining ounces of his release onto her dark skin.

Running her fingers over the smooth chest of the man who lay beneath her, she focused on riding the stiff man and sat back to grind her silken womanhood over his protruding member. Pressing her fingers deep into his chest, she dug down, grinding into him and feeling the nub of pleasure pulse as it slid along the hair over his manliness. Throwing her head back, her hair flowed down behind her, and his hands reached up to grab a thick mass of it. Pushing himself up to a sitting position with an elbow, he bit into her exposed throat gently as she rode him. Kenna wrapped her arms around his shoulders, utilizing his solid mass to leverage herself into her next explosion of passion. Her womanhood clenched his throbbing member, eliciting a savage moan as he spewed warmth into her.

Kenna sat like that for some moments, panting and allowing her fingers to roam gently over each of the men who had brought her to orgasm over the course of the last few hours. They were now bound to her for life. Their purpose was to service her. She grinned mischievously. They would do their job well.

12