A Tale of Gassy Lesbians Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronica finally said, "I hope you have learned your lesson young lady! Discipline will be strictly enforced, and applied to young ladies who misbehave!"

Amy smiled, "Yes it will."

After Amy had cleaned up, the two women went to meet up with Ashley. They found her alone, still getting dressed up.

Ashley wasn't even remotely fazed. "Here to try to lecture me on my misbehavior, your sorry excuse for a human being? Don't make me fucking laugh."

Amy stepped forward, "Hello. Ashley."

Amy no longer saw Ashley in the same light. Ashley seemed absolutely hateful, spoiled, and arrogant.

Ashley sneered, "I see. You ratted me out, didn't you Amy? I knew you couldn't be trusted! That's why you are here, with her! And you call yourself my friend? Fucking backstabber."

Amy shook her head, "You haven't changed a bit Ashley. Always jumping to conclusions without evidence, absolutely no self-control or restraint, always depending respect but never giving any back."

Ashley laughed, "You're one to talk! Don't fucking lecture me about decency, you traitorous bitch! You are nothing but a hypocrite!"

Amy signed, "That Amy isn't the one who is talking to you now. I'm a different person now. Technically the same Amy, but different. You, Ashley, remind me of who I was...not who I am."

Ashley rolled her eyes, "You? Reformed? Take a good look at yourself, Amy. You're no better than I am."

Amy exhaled, "You don't care about anyone but yourself Ashley. You always were so self-righteous. I am not like you, not anymore. I am free, in unusual way, but it is liberation in submission."

Ashley scoffed, "Please. Spare me the nonsense. You're now just as stupid as that teacher is. She thinks she is so fucking smart, but she is stupid! I mean, who the fuck wants to be a teacher anyway?"

Veronica was visibly incensed, "Education is the foundation of one's success, now more than ever. This country is unfortunately splitting into classes again, but those classes are based on education rather than wealth. The educated will have the majority of the power, the uneducated will have what power is left over. This isn't a threat, just an unfortunate truth. At least it is the truth if that article I read was right. Those who refuse to learn and sabotage their own education will not have a future to boast about. Like you, Ashley. In the end, your lack of good grades will be your undoing. I have the capacity to mold the minds of everyone I teach, that is real power."

Ashley spoke up, "I have gotten away with offenses that would have gotten losers expelled. You are all talk. There is no way in hell you can possibly put a stop to my fun. In fact, as punishment for this bullshit speech you claim will somehow teach something, I going to commit a whole slew of disruptions. And it will be your fault, because you crossed me."

Veronica raised an eyebrow, and muttered some strange phrases in another language. "I see. Well, then here is my answer to your amazingly callous attitude."

Veronica let loose an extremely loud fart that echoed throughout the girl's locker room.

Veronica smiled, "Like the smell?" Veronica had used a more powerful version of the spell, so the effect would be quicker.

Ashley was shocked by the sudden wetness between her legs. She wanted to unleash a stream of profanity on the high school teacher, telling her just what she felt about her. Instead Ashley's eyes inexplicably rolled back in her head as the aroma of Veronica's fart entered her nostrils. Ashley moaned, "I LOVE IT!"

Ashley suddenly felt the urge to masturbate wantonly. "What the hell is wrong with me?" Ashley thought. She wanted to be enveloped in a cloud of gas that would never dissipate, caused by Veronica who would never stop farting. And Ashley didn't ever want to leave that place.

Amy smiled, "Yes, Ashley, you do love the Mistress's farts."

Strange thoughts were entering Ashley's mind:

"I.....must.....become.....Slave-Slut."

Ashley was visibly struggling to regain her composure, her body suddenly soaking with sweat. "No! I am nobody's bitch! I am Ashley, I get whatever the fuck I want when I want!" Ashley wanted to say.

Ashley's lips formed a different set of words: "Slave-Slut. I am Slave-Slut Ashley. Please give more of your glorious farts, Mistress!"

Amy suddenly spoke softly to Ashley, "Doesn't it feel wonderful? To submit to the will of the Mistress? To become Slave-Slut? I certainly love it. My true name is Slave-Slut Amy, Slave-Slut first and Amy second. My eternal Mistress, until she releases me from her command, is Veronica. I show my love by completing giving into her will, and she rewards me with her farts. Her gas completes me."

At that moment, Ashley's resistance melted away. She felt the ultimate freedom in her total submission. She felt empty without her Mistress's gas, she needed to be replenished.

Ashley now had the need to feed off her Mistress's farts; they were now the ultimate reward. Veronica had become her world now; submission was how she would love her Mistress.

Ashley suddenly signed, "I too want to be completed. I need to be Slave-Slut. I need to serve the Mistress Veronica."

Amy smiled, "And you will serve her, Slave-Slut Ashley. Alongside your fellow Slave-Slut Amy."

Ashley looked extremely happy; soon the Mistress would feed her. Ashley felt united now.

Words had changed meaning in her mind: Ashley became Slave-Slut Ashley, Veronica became Mistress Veronica, farts became the most wonderful source of satisfaction for Slave-Slut Ashley, the best way to show Veronica her love would be complete submission, and the way to true happiness was that same complete submission.

"Oh Amy! I feel so wonderful! I envy you for serving her so long, I only wish I had submitted sooner! We are both Slave-Slut now." Ashley was almost crying with joy.

"Ashley, it is better than you know. The Mistress will feed us her farts forever, and she will never run out! There will be times when we go without her gas, but the gas of other women will temporarily sate the hunger." said Amy.

"We must be careful, Slave-Slut Amy. Or else our love for our Mistress might be discovered, and we might be parted from her forever." said Ashley.

"Yes, Slave-Slut Ashley. We must be careful. Are you ready for your first time, being fed by the Mistress?" said Amy.

"Mistress! PLEASE! Give me your sweet-smelling farts, the most glorious smelling gas in the entire world!" begged Ashley.

Veronica smiled, "Both of you have earned your reward. To the restroom, your Mistress will feed you both there."

So Veronica, seemingly normal high school teacher, led two apparently normal students to the ladies' restroom. Of course they went in one at a time to reduce suspicion.

Veronica first tested Ashley by presenting her with the strap-on that had been inside Amy when Veronica had taken her anal virginity.

"Submit to your Mistress's will. Show your love through submission." Veronica said lewdly.

Ashley picked up the dildo, and cleaned it with her mouth. Amy was disappointed; she had wanted to do that.

Afterward, Ashley was fed by her Mistress for the first time. Ashley was in ecstasy as Veronica blasted her farts down Ashley's mouth without a single stop. Afterwards Amy was fed, and soon both women were savoring the effects.

"You know what?" Veronica suddenly had an idea.

"What Mistress?" Ashley asked.

"Before I go to my meeting, could you two meet me in my car? There are some rewards for good behavior I'd like to give you." said Veronica with a slight hint of lust in her voice.

Amy recognized what Veronica was up to: a repeat of what they had done in the car earlier.

"For how long?" asked Amy.

"Two and a half hours. I can't promise any more than that." said Veronica.

Amy turned and smiled to her fellow Slave-Slut, "You are going to love this, Ashley!"

Veronica gestured, and the two women followed their Mistress to her car. And Amy was right; Ashley really loved what happened there.......

12