A Tale of Southern Tail

Story Info
Bruce, I’ve been fucking your wife for almost two months.
8.4k words
3.79
135.7k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,083 Followers

Dear Reader: As my regular readers know two of my favorite themes are gay guys and cuckolded husbands. When I write a story about both it is hard to decide whether to list it under Gay Male or Loving Wives. No matter which I choose someone always complains. This time I flipped a coin.

My name is Barry Johnson and I'm six years out of college working as a junior partner in a large Pensacola accounting firm. I have a very good salary and a very tough boss. I'm good at what I do, but still, I feel lucky to have this job in the present financial climate.

It wasn't easy getting through high school and business school after starting out in my neighborhood. I worked my ass off to get where I am today and I'm still working hard. I was hired to develop a new clientele of small business owners that the firm had never reached before and I think the senior partners like my work. Maybe, just maybe, I can see a senior partnership in my future, if my luck holds out.

I have a nice condo in a big complex with a pool. I have no shortage of girl friends, but I'm in no hurry to get married. I have to be careful to make the right choice when I settle down. Just like I had to do, the girl I marry will have to learn to fit in with the crowd I now live and work with. Pick the wrong girl and years of effort can go down the tube in a hurry – a bad marriage is no fun. I think one of our senior partners, Bruce Woods, the guy I report to as my boss, has a marriage that is going bad.

Bruce has a penthouse condo in the complex where I live. He's a take-charge executive, a bit arrogant, and he's not the friendliest guy in the world. I have trouble relating to him. He's often in a foul mood, maybe because his marriage is on the rocks and he's chewed me out more than once. And he doesn't treat his beautiful wife, Rachel, very well at parties and around the condo pool. I've never seen them fighting exactly, but Rachel, or Rocky as she likes to be called, always seems unhappy.

This weekend I am attending a meeting at the Peabody Hotel in Orlando, updating my knowledge of the recent changes in tax regulations. Sitting in the bar, sipping a Balvenie neat, I begin to think about my family and what I have accomplished. My family has never heard of single malt scotch, much less Balvenie at over a hundred dollars a bottle. But it is a loving family, proud of their son.

Mom and Dad are in good health and Dad will be retiring in another few years from his job with the postal service. Unlike my brother and two sisters, I will be in a position to help the folks financially if they need it – payback for all they did for me - keeping me in line and out of trouble when I was growing up – no easy job.

I look at my watch. One more meeting and then the day's agenda will be over. I take the escalator up to the mezzanine conference room and take notes on the final lecture of the day. My habit has always been to immediately review my notes – it helps me remember – so after the lecture I sit in an empty conference room reading my notes and adding key points regarding what these new regs will mean for my clients, most of whom are very good at running a small business but very bad at doing their taxes.

Almost an hour goes by before I am satisfied that I understand the changes in the law. Then I get up and head to the elevators, walking across the deserted mezzanine. On my way I feel a call of nature and I step into an empty men's room. Sitting on the crapper I hear someone enter the cubicle next to mine and take a seat. He moves his foot over close to the partition and begins to tap it.

Jesus! I haven't had a blowjob in a long time and here is a guy who wants to suck my dick! I remembered what had happened to that Senator in the Minneapolis airport but this guy is approaching me so he's probably safe.

I tap my foot as he is doing and it is no surprise when a hand appears in the space under the partition making a "come on" gesture. I drop to the floor, spread my knees and slip them under the partition. Leaning my cheek against the cool metal wall, I feel a hand gently massage my testicles. I have big low-hanging balls and I enjoy having them played with. Then, another hand starts to stroke my cock, which is getting hard. Soon I have a throbbing erection, sticking straight up in the air.

"Jesus!" I hear a whisper from the other side. "You got a really big one. Damn it's beautiful!"

I am uncircumcised and have a thick cock with a big, loose foreskin. The guy plays with it, moving it back and forth over the bulbous head of my cock. Then I feel a warm, wet mouth start to suck me off. Faster and faster he sucks and it feels really good. I hadn't had a blowjob since a girlfriend sucked me off months ago. Guys give better blowjobs than girls anyway and this is an effortless way to relax and get rid of tension.

I leaned my chest against the cool metal partition, closed my eyes, and just let that talented cocksucker do his work. He was good - really good! He worked steadily and quietly – his tongue swirling around my dick and under my foreskin as his head pumped rapidly up and down – all the time he was gently massaging my balls. He was a neat cocksucker - not at all sloppy – he swallowed his saliva so none was dripping down on my balls, like with some guys.

In a couple of minutes I feel my juices start to rise. This guy was fast! My balls lifted up out of his hand and pressed tightly, high in my scrotum and then wham! I start to pump my load into this guy's mouth. It was a heavy load! I hadn't emptied my balls for a while. I just leaned against the partition relaxing and pumping ... relaxing and pumping. He swallowed every bit and didn't lose a drop. Finally, I gave a huge sigh of satisfied relief.

"Thanks," he whispered, as he wiped my dick dry with his handkerchief. "I needed that. Damn! You got big balls. That was a big load and it tasted good."

I felt his thumb and forefinger start at the base of my cock and milk out all of the semen. Then, delicately, he licked the last drop of creamy cum off the head of my dick. An expert, I thought, now I won't drip cum in my pants. A good cocksucker always remembers to do that.

I was breathing hard as I got back up on the seat – no longer needing to take a crap. I pulled my pants up and exited the cubicle moments after he did. He turned to look at me and I got the shock of my life. There was Bruce Woods, senior partner in my firm and the guy I always thought of as "my tough boss."

"Oh my God!" Bruce said suddenly. "I didn't know ... I mean ... I ... "

Then he dropped his head and stared at the floor, mumbling. "Please Barry! Please don't tell anyone about this."

"Let's go down to the bar, Bruce, and get a drink. I think we both need one."

The guy that I had always seen as a powerful take-charge executive – the guy, who scared the shit out of me when I thought I had made a mistake, followed me meekly, almost subserviently, down to the bar. Clearly, he was no longer in charge.

On the escalator I began thinking about the troubles between Bruce and his wife, Rocky. Now I realized why that beautiful, blond, sexy thirty-five year old wife of his was so unhappy. She wasn't gettin fucked! At least, not gettin fucked enough. Maybe ... well just maybe, I might get lucky.

We sat down at a table in the bar next to the water fountain where the hotel staged the famous "parade of the ducks." We both ordered Balvenie. Nothing was said until our drinks came. Then I began the conversation.

"You're good at what you do in the office ... " I paused, "and in the men's room too. But there are safer places to suck dicks."

He looked down at his drink. Then he mumbled, "You're not gonna tell anybody about this are you?"

"I'm not gonna tell anybody, Bruce. You're a talented cocksucker. I haven't had a gay guy service me regularly since college. I enjoy a quality blowjob. I got a feeling you'd like to take care of me. Am I right?"

He was still staring at his drink. He said nothing.

"Am I right?" I repeated.

He looked up like a trapped animal and meekly nodded his head yes.

"Shall we drink a toast to a return engagement?" I asked.

Finally he looked up at me, slowly, and with a shrug that seemed to say he was helpless, he raised his glass and clinked mine in a toast.

"Here's to many happy returns," I said.

With that toast I realized that I owned him. All of his arrogance was gone. He was gonna be my private cocksucker. He was mine! And, maybe, so was his wife. In that moment I made up my mind that I was gonna try to fuck her. I was gonna take care of that itch between her toes – her big toes – that was obviously driving her wild.

We had a second drink and talked about the new tax regulations. Then we had dinner at one of the hotel restaurants and headed for the elevators. Without a second thought he got off at my floor and followed me to my room. Another drink from the service bar in my room and then, without a word, we undressed.

Bruce had a tube of lubricant and he dropped to his knees and began lubricating my dick. He looked up at me as he stroked it and gave me a timid smile.

"Damn! Barry, that's maybe the biggest cock I ever saw," he said. "Jesus it's beautiful."

He cradled my testicles in his hand. "You got big balls too and they hang low."

Then he crawled over to the bed and bent over so his chest rested on the bed and spread his knees so his asshole was available. I almost laughed when I saw his genitals. To say the least, he was not well endowed. I would have been embarrassed to walk into a shower in my old high school if I had equipment that small.

Looking at what he had to offer, I thought, it's no wonder that his wife Rocky was unhappy. I stepped up and pressed my lubricated cock against his anal sphincter. Slowly I increased the pressure. I'm thinking okay boss-man; get ready for a big one!

"Please be gentle," he said. "I've never had one as big as yours. I don't get fucked very often."

I'm thinking gentle hell! After all those times you chewed me out? You're gonna get fucked! Big time fucked!

I began to hump my hips a bit to exert pressure on his tight muscular anus. He groaned, more in excitement than in pain. He wasn't a virgin but he was tight. As I increased the pressure I realized that when I broke through his sphincter it was going to hurt him. But I didn't care. He was much tighter than I had expected a gay guy to be. I guess he sucked more than he fucked.

His sphincter stretched slowly and he began to groan in real pain. Suddenly the muscle gave way and my thick, well-lubricated cock plunged rapidly deep into his rectum.

"Ahhhh Eeee," he cried loudly in a shrill, almost feminine, voice.

"Please! Oh God! No! I can't take it!" He cried out loudly putting his hands back and pushing weakly against my hips.

But there was no holding me back now. My hips forced my lubricated cock deeper and deeper into his rectum as I slipped rapidly through his very tight anus. I had fucked at least half a dozen gay guys in college and Bruce had easily the tightest asshole I had ever experienced.

There was still a good four inches of shaft left when I felt the head of my cock press firmly against his prostate. I'm thinking boss-man you're gonna take it all. I pulled back a little and then pumped my hips again - really hard - and Bruce groaned loudly and clutched the bed covers tightly as the head of my cock pushed roughly over and past his prostate.

Then I started to fuck him with a regular, steady rhythm. He buried his face in the bed covers and continued to groan as I fucked him. But I think my cock, massaging his prostate with each thrust, was starting to get to him, because his groans changed from sounds of pain to sounds of pleasure.

After a couple of minutes he said, "Oh yes, Barry! Fuck me! I can take it now."

I looked down and saw that his little pecker had gotten rock hard. It was standing straight out and bouncing up and down as I fucked him. My dick stroking his prostate was obviously getting to him. I picked up the pace and began pounding his prostate hard. His asshole was starting to loosen up now.

I began to enjoy this user-friendly asshole and after about ten minutes he had an orgasm, pumping his small load onto the floor as his asshole contracted weakly on my cock. When I finished him off, his asshole was nice and soft and loose, like a well-used pussy, with my cum dripping out of it and running down on his balls.

By the time the seminar was over, two days later, Bruce had been thoroughly fucked and I had shown him how I liked my dick sucked, with him on his knees and me holding his head to control his rhythm. I enjoyed grabbing his head when I pumped my load and pulling him close so I could fuck him in the mouth back to his tonsils, and feel the muscles of his throat grabbing the head of my dick as he swallowed my cum. He was an experienced cocksucker and he never gagged.

For the next two months, my boss stopped by my condo several times a week to service me. Mostly he blew me, but sometimes I fucked him. His asshole was loosening up. He told me over and over how much he enjoyed giving me pleasure and how big and beautiful my uncircumcised cock was. He kept saying he'd never seen a cock as big as mine. He was very meek, without a touch of his former arrogance or ill temper.

Our relationship in the office remained the same, almost. He tried not to behave differently, but when one guy is sucking off another guy regularly, a special relationship does develop.

It was fun sometimes in the privacy of his office to slowly unzip my fly and watch his eyes stare at my pants. I would pull my dick out and stroke it slowly and feel a sense of power when the poor bastard dropped to his knees to suck me off. He was a big, powerful executive but he could never resist my thick, uncircumcised cock.

About two months after Bruce started blowing me, his mother needed an operation – gall bladder, I think – and he headed for St. Louis to be with her for a week.

That Friday afternoon I saw Rocky at the pool and we had a couple of drinks together. I looked at her body in that bikini and wondered what it would be like to fuck her. Maybe this was the time. If she wasn't getting laid enough, it might be easy pussy.

"Why don't we have dinner tonight?" I asked.

Rocky smiled and nodded. "That's a good idea," she said.

We went to dinner at a small out of the way restaurant. Dinner was good and I ordered a couple of cordials afterwards. There was a small dance floor with canned music just off the dining room, so I asked her if she wanted to dance. She was a good dancer. She just molded her body against mine, with her pussy riding my thigh. Not vulgar, you understand, but nice and soft and sexy. I think the lady was horny – looking to get laid, as they say.

After a couple of dances, I led her out to the dark parking lot, holding her arm. When we got to my car I turned her gently and pulled her close, She lifted her face up to mine and I kissed her. It was a warm, romantic kiss and when we finished I kissed her again – hotter this time - and moved my hand down to her ass to pull her close. I had an erection and I knew she felt it because of the way she rubbed against me.

We were silent on the drive home, but when she opened the door of her condo she turned to me and smiled.

"You're coming in, I hope," she said.

"I'm coming in."

We didn't even stop to mix a drink – just went into the bedroom and started to undress. She stripped down to heels, hose, and garter belt. Thank God no panty hose! Then she posed and smiled – holding her shoulders back to show off a beautiful pair of creamy white tits, with only a slight mid-thirties sag.

She had a magnificent body. Five six, about 115 pounds, big firm tits with large nipples and a thick, hairy beaver at the apex of fabulous legs. Her skin was bronzed from the sun except where a tiny bikini left her breasts and butt creamy white - just a strip of white skin above her beaver stretching around to the twin white triangles on her ass. Her body was well tanned from her time at the pool and her creamy sun-protected skin contrasted with a bronze, firm belly.

She had beautiful blond hair but she was a not a natural blond – her "cuffs didn't match her collar" as they say. Blonds had always turned me on since I was in college.

She had the kind of beaver that I loved – thick, curly, lush, and brunet – just the kind I liked to rub my face in when I took a firm clit into my mouth. I could tell she was turned on - almost trembling with eagerness.

I wondered, as I looked at that body how any guy could sleep with her and not fuck her. Bruce was losing a lot by leaving that pussy un-serviced, but his loss was my gain. The bitch was as horny as a mountain goat!

Rocky laid down in the middle of the room on a thick rug and spread her legs wide, knees up in the air. I could tell she was ready to fuck because her pussy was dripping wet and her big inner pussy lips were hanging out and spread apart. It was obvious that she had been looking forward to this fuck all evening and that really turned me on.

I'd eat that pussy later – now was the time for fucking. I liked to fuck a gal on the floor because her ass couldn't get away by sinking down in the bed and I could pound her pussy hard and deep.

"God you're big!" Rocky said as I crawled between her legs with my dick hard as a rock and sticking straight out. Her husband had been saying the same thing over and over since the first time he sucked me off in that men's room.

She reached down and guided me into her, groaning as I pumped my hips and shoved it in deep. I supported my weight on my hands and started to pound that eager pussy. I wasn't gonna be gentle or take my time – I'd been thinking about fucking this bitch for weeks. I was working hard and fast. I needed to cum.

We both started to sweat and our bodies made loud slapping noises as we fucked. She dropped her feet to the floor to get better leverage and began pumping her ass and grunting like a slut. She obviously hadn't been fucked for a long time. I could feel my low hanging balls slapping her in the ass as I fucked her.

I looked down at those big, creamy white tits rolling around on her chest like two water filled balloons. Her eyes were clenched tight, her back was arched, and her face was a mask of desire and lust. She was deep in a private fantasy of some kind. I felt my orgasm coming just moments away, but she beat me to it. Her body shuddered and trembled. I felt her pussy start to contract on my dick like a strong hand and she made lewd, grunting sounds of pleasure.

I lost all control and began pumping my load into her – deep. It was a big load. The last time I had pumped it had been right up her husband's ass. But this pussy was a whole lot better!

I collapsed on her, breathing heavily and then, worried about my weight pressing down on her, I rolled off beside her on the rug.

"Damn! That was good pussy," I said.

She giggled. "The feeling is mutual," she said. "I haven't been fucked like that for ... for a long, long time."

We got in bed and enjoyed a leisurely fuck and a long deep sleep. The next morning, Saturday, I woke up with a piss hard on and fucked her right away. Then we lay in bed late, drinking mimosas – half orange juice and half Champaign – expensive French Champaign. We got half drunk.

She started playing with my dick – telling me how big it was. She got me hard and then reached over to the bedside table and got a big, black vibrator from the drawer.

"Look at this," she said, holding up the vibrator next to my cock.

She laughed. "You're thicker and longer than my vibrator and this is a big two battery job!"

She was right, but it made me wonder why she liked that particular vibrator.

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,083 Followers