A Tale of Submission

Story Info
A lottery win allows a couple to explore their fantasies.
6.9k words
4.25
18.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sixpe
sixpe
22 Followers

This is a fantasy not real life. I do not recommend doing anything mentioned this story (except winning the lottery!)

*******************

Melissa was bored. The lottery win had been great at first. Telling her boss, Mr. Bulmer, where he could stick his filing cabinet had been exciting, she would never forget the look on his face. She had loved the thought of spending three months on a luxury yacht with her husband more than she actually enjoyed the trip, much as she loved Jemmy. He was a sweet man, and wonderful in bed, but he couldn't bring himself to treat her as she wanted – rough!

Jemmy was going to be away all week watching a golf tournament so Melissa had the house to herself. She gave a wicked grin as the doorbell rang. This would be Randy, the dom she had hired. She didn't believe for a minute the name was real!

Early in their marriage she had confessed to her wish to be dominated. Jemmy had tried. He loved her, wanting to please her, but he was too gentle to play such a part convincingly. His slaps were little more than love-pats He stopped whenever she said 'Stop!' even after Melissa had explained how safe-words should be used.

. When she found out how much a professional dominant charged Melissa had second thoughts. She had decided against employing Randy, but then Jemmy had seen Randy's card lying on her desk, and been amazingly sympathetic.

'You want to do this?'

Melissa nodded, ashamed at being found out.

'I thought about it, but he is far too expensive.'

'What is all this money for if not to be spent? Use it, enjoy yourself.'

'You don't mind?'

Jemmy sat down to hold her hand.

'You know I love you, We both know I can't do this dominating stuff properly. If you want to do it, go ahead. I'll keep out of your way. I want you to be happy.'

'You'll still love me?'

Jemmy's kiss was proof enough.

Melissa shook herself back into the present. She caught sight of herself in her mirror as she headed towards the door. Randy had sent her clothes to wear for their first session. Her skirt barely covered her ass, at his request she wore no underwear. The blouse above looked like something Melissa supposed a whore would wear. She certainly had never revealed so much cleavage before. Her nipples were barely hidden. With a glint in her eye she pulled on the fabric a little to reveal one of them and grinned with excitement before pushing it back into place. Her lipstick was a bright red, layered on with care, and her eyes were outlined in black. Her face didn't look like it was hers any more.

'Mrs. Starkey?'

'Yes.'

Melissa looked up at the man. She was tall for a woman, but he was taller. Well developed muscles swelled his shirt, showing his power. To her surprise his skin was a dark-brown, nearly black. She didn't know why she had assumed a dom would be white, and scolded herself internally for this prejudice.

With no further word Randy hugged her to him, pushing up her dress enough to put a large finger into her vagina to feel the wetness there. Then he slapped her butt cheeks, hard.

'Yes what?'

'Yes Master.' She remembered the instructions on the piece of paper he had sent her.

'You need to be punished for that, slave.'

'Yes Master.'

Before she had time to think about what he had said, Randy had lowered himself to sit on a chair in the hall holding her head down on one side of his lap, as he lifted her skirt with the other. She cried out at the first blow to her bare butt. This was nothing like anything she had played with Jemmy. Randy's blows hurt.

'Quiet or you'll get more.'

His hard hand hit her soft buttocks again. Melissa was sure he had left a red handprint there, but she managed to stifle a scream.

'Better slut. If I allow you to be my slave I expect you to be quiet and respectful.'

'Yes Master.'

On his fifth slap Melissa sobbed, keeping it as quiet as she could. Randy lifted her head and grinned at her as he felt her tears hit his jeans. He wiped her eyes with a finger, showing her that he was aware of her pain. It didn't stop him though, seconds later he pushed her head back down so he could deliver five more slaps, the last two of which hit under her buttocks, in a particularly tender spot.

'Slave position!'

Melissa had read enough BDSM stories on-line to understand. She knelt in front of him, legs apart, with her hands palm up on her thighs, offering herself to him.

'Good girl.'

Randy patted her head like one would a dog. Nevertheless Melissa was absurdly pleased with his praise.

'Undo me.'

He needed to explain no further, Melissa knelt up to undo the button on his jeans before opening his flies. She stared for a second in shock as his cock burst from the opening, wondering how his tight jeans had held all that.

'Like what you see?'

'Yes Master.' Melissa wasn't too sure, but felt this was the safest response.

'Feed my trouser-snake'

Melissa had no idea what he meant, but Randy soon made it plain by pushing her head onto his cock. She took a deep breath, but was soon choking on it. Ignoring her protests, Randy held her head still until she managed to breathe through her nose. He pushed her even further down. Melissa wasn't sure she could take it all without splitting a lip, but Randy kept pushing until his shaft was in her throat, she gagged, but did not move away. She wanted to obey her new master.

'Good, my slave, keep going, only a little bit more.'

He placed his hands to the back of her head pushing her firmly, cruelly, onto his hardness, totally disregarding Melissa's need to breathe as she was pushed against his pelvis by his relentless hand. She tried to push away, but his grip was firm. She was rapidly losing consciousness when she felt his cum gush deep into her throat. Melissa stopped trying to breathe. She knew her life depended on her Master. She was his slave to use as he wished. She gagged as another wave of his cum hit her, then another.

Randy laughed as he felt the woman beneath him surrender absolutely, collapsing into an unconsciousness heap as he finished using her mouth. He carried her into the main room of the house, searching for their drinks cabinet. When he found it he poured a glass of whisky. He wouldn't get drunk while servicing a slave, but on the other hand helping himself to a little of their liquor would show her who was in charge. He forced Melissa's mouth open to pour from the bottle straight into her mouth.

A few seconds later Melissa roused, coughing as the whisky stung her throat. Unsure what had happened she looked around, finding herself on the floor. Randy was standing over her, whisky in hand, his clothes restored to their former coolly immaculate appearance, while she was sprawled on a rug, her skirt pulled up to her waist. One tit was poking out of her neckline. Melissa knew she looked a mess compared to Randy. She hastened to kneel in front of him, offering herself again.

'Good slave. Now strip.'

Melissa pulled her blouse over her head, not bothering to undo the buttons. Her skirt was loose enough to be removed the same way, so she had no need to leave her position.

Keeping his eyes on her, Randy sat on their sofa.

'You have had your punishment, now I am going to hurt you because I like to do it. Do you want to use your safe word, or shall I continue, slave?'

Melissa thought back to her earlier punishment, her ass cheeks still throbbed a little. Could she stand any more slaps? Did she want to? She could feel a crust of dried dampness on her thighs where it had run during her punishment.

'Yes Master you can continue' she answered, with trepidation.

'The slave is sure?'

'Yes Master, I'm sure.'

Randy ran his large hand over the red marks on her butt, teasing her before he hit her. Melissa bit her lip hard as his blow landed, knowing better than to make a noise. After five strokes Randy paused. He rested one hand on her butt, holding her in place as he took a sip of the excellent whisky. Randy regretted having wasted some of it on reviving his slave. She had rested long enough, he put his glass down, to give her ten more. By now Melissa was unable to stop sobbing. For a first timer she was doing well, so Randy accepted this without imposing any more punishment. A hand between her thighs showed how aroused she was by this treatment, so he made his last five slaps even harder, pleased when she managed not to cry out loud. Strong slaves were such fun.

Randy helped Melissa to her feet. He looked her over coldly as she stood in naked in front of him, giving no sign of his enjoyment as her boobs jiggled slightly with the shaking of her legs as she struggled to stay upright.

Unable to resist he stood up to hold her naked body close to his clothed one and kissed her. She gasped for a second before melting into his arms and returning his kiss with passion. Randy knew he was going to enjoy tormenting this slave. He hoped she would engage him often. H hadn't had a full-time slave for far too long. Melissa would be ideal if he could persuade her.

'Bedroom?' he asked.

Melissa led him there. Following his instructions she took off his clothes, folding each item carefully placing it on a table.

'This is where your husband makes love to you?'

'Yes Master.'

'Forget all about him, you belong to me for this week. This is our bed not his, remember. Your body belongs to me not him for a whole week.'

Making the woman think about her husband was a risk, but Randy was sure he had gauged Melissa's mindset accurately. He wanted her frightened about Jemmy finding her in Randy's arms. She would know it was unlikely, but for a submissive such fear was often exciting.

'Who do you belong to slave?'

'You Master.'

'Who does your cunt belong to?'

Melissa balked a little at the crude word. Randy smiled at her expression.

'You Master.'

Randy lay on her bed face up. Melissa started to walk towards him.

'Did I say you could move?'

A red blush of shame swept across her cheeks showed Randy how much Melissa was enslaved to him.

'No Master.'

As punishment he made her stand for several minutes before giving her his next instruction.

'Fuck me!'

He expected her to have trouble with his size, but Melissa was still wet from his punishment, she only took her three thrusts to push him in fully. She leant forward to kiss him. Randy forgave her, she had not had slave training yet. He pushed her back into a sitting position on top of his cock.

'Your cunt is fucking my cock, nothing else is needed slave.'

Melissa blushed again.

'I'm sorry Master. Will you need to punish me again?'

'Quiet slut-toy, I'm busy.'

Randy lay still until Melissa brought him close to the edge, and then he held tightly onto her hips as he thrust into her.

'That was satisfactory, slave.' There was no hint of his satisfaction in his voice, or his face.

'Do you need to punish me for moving inappropriately?'

Randy's mind smiled, although he kept his face stern. Melissa would make a perfect slave if he trained her properly.

'Do you think I should?'

'Yes Master.'

She was still obediently kneeling over him, although his cock had shrunk from her. Randy pushed himself up on one elbow so he could use his other hand to slap her left boob. He watched her face as she valiantly tried to keep silent in spite of her pained shock. He hit again, and again. He swapped arms, and boobs to repeat this on her right. Randy repeated this until her boobs were red enough to match her lipstick, pleased when she didn't even cry this time, just looked at him solemnly as he battered her.

She stayed kneeling on the floor watching him as he got dressed. With a gesture he ordered her to follow him downstairs, and to kneel on the floor of the main room while he finished his abandoned whisky.

'Do you still want to be my slave.?'

'Yes Master, for a full week, as agreed.'

Randy pulled something from his pocket. As it unfolded on the table she saw a black leather collar with two padlocks.

'Eight o'clock tomorrow I'll come for you. All you will wear is that collar.'

Still kneeling on the floor Melissa heard their front door shut behind him.

She hugged her throbbing breasts. Randy had been everything she asked for. Her hand snaked towards the leather collar. She could refuse to wear it, but she knew she wouldn't. For a whole week she would be Randy's. She decided to sleep first, consciously allowing anticipation to build before accepting her fate. She also knew sleep was unlikely, given her current excitement. She was sure her new Master would not want her using a vibrator; she must knew she must save her orgasms for Randy.

Drinking coffee the next morning Melissa shivered, looking over an inch or so of snow which sprinkled their lawn. The room was warm enough, but Melissa was naked. She had been naked all night, not wanting to break Randy's spell over her.

At ten to eight Melissa picked up his collar and placed it around her neck. She relaxed as she clicked both padlocks closed, slipping into her role as Randy's slave without a qualm. It didn't feel right to sit in a chair, so she knelt on the floor, carefully flexing her legs from time to time to prevent them cramping. When the door bell sounded she wanted to be ready to answer it quickly.

Randy arrived outside Melissa's house shortly after eight, pulling his car to a stop on their grand driveway about fifty yards from Melissa's front door, but out of sight. He turned on his stereo, keeping it quiet and waited knowing his waiting slave would be impatient; making her wait would enhance his mastery over her. He was sure Melissa would accept his collar. She had been too turned on by his dominance last night to refuse.

At half past he looked at his watch, deciding she had suffered enough. He shrugged into his thick leather coat and headed towards his waiting slave.

Melissa was waiting exactly as Randy had planned, impatient but ready for any torment he might throw at her. For the past ten minutes she had been worrying in case he had been delayed by a car accident. Only her master could unlock her collar, Melissa didn't relish having to explain her bondage to anyone else as she asked them to cut her free. She had risen a few times and paced to the window to look out for him, only to feel guilty and return to her kneeling position, which she mentally she felt more comfortable in. When her doorbell finally rang she leapt to her feet to greet her Master.

He regarded her coolly.

'Ready.'

'Yes Master.'

Melissa felt a freezing breeze on her bare flesh as Randy left the door open. He turned her collar until its 'D' ring was at the front clipping on a long strap, like a lead. When he started to pull her outside Melissa resisted, horrified. She had long forgotten his exact words the night before – when he had told her he would come for her. Now she realised he was going to lead her into the snow as she was. There was no sign of his car.

'Come.' Randy's anger was acted, but he was a good actor. Melissa allowed him to pull her into the snow, her bare feet slipping on an ice-covered step. Randy steadied her with a gloved hand, but said nothing. Randy was pleased with how readily Melissa had accepted the situation as his shivering naked slave followed her warmly dressed Master fifty cold yards to his car.

'Good girl' Randy muttered as he pushed her onto the back floor of his car, draping a blanket over her to hide her from casual view as he drove off.

Gradually Melissa's shivering stopped in his car's warmth. She was absurdly pleased to have obeyed her Master, allowing herself to abandon all thoughts of her own comfort to please Randy. After the mixed emotions of the previous evening she wondered what was in store for her today. When booking Randy as her Dom she had asked for a mixture of sex and pain. So far he had delivered everything she had asked.

Randy gave his name, presumably at a guard post then a mechanical gate lifted for him to drive under. This time she only had to walk a few yards through the snow before he opened the door to a large house. Not as large as Melissa's but decorated just as lavishly. She was given no time for sightseeing.

'Arms behind your back.'

Melissa obeyed. He bound her wrists tightly, but not painfully.

'I want you to meet a friend of mine, Mistress Nina. Don't forget you are my slave, not hers, but I may ask her to punish you. She can whip a slave far better than I can.'

He led Melissa upstairs, still using pulling her leash. From the top of the stairs Melissa could hear a whip being wielded, and faint muffled cries of pain. Randy led her towards these sounds.

As they entered the room Mistress Nina stopped whipping long enough for Randy to make introductions. He ignored the man being punished as if he didn't exist. Melissa couldn't take her eyes from the sight in front of her. The man was hooded probably gagged as well, judging by the sounds he was making. His legs were covered, so all she could see was his back. It was covered in bruises of various hues, some obviously recent, others a day or two old. Many recent red marks were bleeding.

'Oh don't worry about him, my dear. He loves it. He took two sessions of fifty strokes yesterday. He has taken twenty this morning, so only thirty more to go. Isn't that right slave?'

The slave nodded.

'Do you want to give your safe word?' Mistress Nina asked her slave. He shook his head.

'Take a seat. I'll get to you in a minute.'

Melissa sat in the indicated hard chair watching fascinated as Nina administered more strokes. Her slave hissed as his mistress ran her hands over the marks on his back. Melissa watched Nina's satisfied face harden as the mistress drew back her wicked looking black whip, bringing it down on her slave's buttocks. For a second his head lifted, then he groaned sinking back down with another red mark striping his back. Melissa turned to look up at Randy, horrified.

'Don't worry, you only get twenty strokes.' It didn't ease Melissa's worry very much, but she forced herself to sit still to watch his beating continue. When it finished the slave lay still for several minutes before allowing his mistress to help him to his feet. He was clearly exhausted but Melissa noticed his penis was sticking up proudly.

'We'll deal with your sad cock later.' Nina told him, patting it. From the tone of her voice what she had planned would not be pleasant. Melissa tried not to think about it. The slave shivered in fear.

While Mistress Nina was taking the male slave away Randy put a huge ball-gag into Melissa's mouth. She could hardly get her lips around it as he secured its harness around her head. She could not prevent herself from drooling, and before long spit was dripping down her face falling onto her breasts. Randy pulled a hood over her head, effectively blindfolding her, before securing it around her neck.

'There, now you can concentrate on Mistress Nina's lashes.'

The hood was thick enough to muffle his words. Melissa was becoming excited at the thought of a proper whipping and compliantly allowed him to secure her arms and legs to the padded table she where she lay, effectively immobilised.

With the hood on, she did not hear Mistress Nina's return. The first lash paralysed all her muscles for a second as she tried to absorb the pain. She revised her opinion of a 'proper whipping.'

'Do you want me to remove the gag so you can use your safe word?' Randy asked.

Melissa seriously considered it. Could she take nineteen more? Would her back finish up looking like the male slave's had? She remembered how excited he had been sexually. Melissa was no weakling, if he had taken a hundred and fifty strokes in two days, Melissa could take twenty. She shook her head as she pushed her butt upwards to take her tormentor's next stroke. Both cheeks shook as the whip hit and Melissa froze again, determined not to scream.

sixpe
sixpe
22 Followers
12