A Tale of Submission Ch. 01

Story Info
Lei's introduction to rough sex, abuse, and submission.
8.3k words
4.19
37k
20

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: A submissive is made; not born. She begins as raw metal that is made malleable through forging heat of her sexual experiences; hammered into the desired shape by her dominant men; and then tempered to the desired degree of willing compliance. In this is the first installment of a five-part series, Lei, a naïve Japanese-American high school senior, begins her submissive transformation with the loss of her virginity and her subsequent addiction to forbidden sex and controlling men. smelted

This is my first venture into the BDSM genre, and constructive comments and suggestions would be appreciated. All characters are purely fictional and of course over eighteen-years of age. Hope you enjoy Lei's story as it evolves

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"What should I wear," Lei fretted as she looked through her closet. "It's got to be just right for this date. God, I can't believe that this is my first date...ever. Eighteen-years-old...how pathetic...how hopelessly sad, Lei! You've never go out except in a group and only with your girlfriends; never held hands; and never kissed a guy who wasn't some older relative. Really socially retarded.

"I admit that I'm no movie star. However, once my braces came off and I started wearing soft contact lens instead of those ugly glasses, I thought that I wasn't that bad looking. I know I surprised everyone when I cut my once long thick hair to an attractive shoulder length style. I thought it set me apart from the other girls -- not that I needed much help being one of the few Asians in my school. Still, people say that I look more mature, and I guess it helps that I am tall for a Japanese girl.

Lei stepped back to look at her image into the mirror behind her bedroom door. "While my legs are nice and long, I am a bit broad in the hips -- yes, Mom, my hips are for bearing strong babies, sheesh! But, I prefer to think that I'm curvy which would go with my rounded buns that really aren't too big. My waist is trim and my stomach is softly flat, but unfortunately, I'm even flatter in the boob department. If it weren't for my huge nipples, I would have nothing at all. Okay, Mom, I know my boobs and nipples were meant nurse my future babies -- but seriously, couldn't I have gotten just a little bit more? My small tits barely fill out the cups of my 34-A bra. Shit, it's not that I need any support. I only wear the damn thing so that my nipples don't make those embarrassing bumps in my tops and because no properly-raised Japanese young woman go braless.

"Focus, Lei, focus! What are you going to wear? It's got to look just right. Can't look too conservative, but, can't be too flashy or dressy because Mom and Dad will get suspicious and wonder why am I dressing up to go out the girls. God, if Dad found out that I was sneaking out of the house for a date, I'd be in the back shed, getting my butt whipped with that damn belt of his. Then after he leaves me in a crying heap on the floor, Mom would come in to rag on me that I deserved what I got; about not being a dutiful daughter; not obeying my parent's rules; and not caring what other people would think if they knew.

"How hypocritical! Dad and Mom run a rural gas station and country sundry store, and are outwardly friendly to all their neighbors and customers. However, in private they are extremely prejudice towards to those who aren't of Japanese ancestry. Go figure. We're the only Japanese family in our isolated North Shore community that is composed primarily of Samoans and mix-heritage families.

Turning her back to the mirror and looking over her shoulder, Lei lowered her panties to reveal the faint scars and recent welts the striped her otherwise creamy ivory buttocks. "How I hated being whipped like I was last weekend. One of Dad's customers just offhandedly remarked seeing Rae-Lynn with some neighborhood boys -- Samoan boys -- like they're all over this damn coast!

"The next thing I know, Rae-Lynn is catching hell from Mom and I'm in the shed, getting disciplined for not looking out for my younger sister. Oh my god, it was just a casual conversation at the bus stop! It's so unfair -- to be eighteen and punished like that -- so humiliating -- and for something I didn't do! No wonder I never had a chance to go out on a date.

"Jeez, it's not like I have a whole lot of time or opportunity to get into trouble. I don't have a chance to break any rules between school, studying, doing the laundry, cooking dinner, and cleaning. Yep, that's me...always Miss Good Girl...listen and obey...the dutiful eldest Japanese daughter who sets the example for other young girls. Ha! No wonder I've never fooled around.

"Well, if I'm going to get punished, it should be for some major infraction that I've committed. Yeah, maybe that's why this date is so important. It's my chance to rebel, and do something totally audacious, uninhibited, and forbidden.

"Yeah, and of all the guys, it's with Fili, the school's all-star jock...like the most desirable guy on campus. He's so suave, handsome, muscular -- and so Samoan. It's a dream come true -- like so unreal. We're as different as night and day -- like the way his rich sun-brown skin contrasts to my pale ivory skin. I still can't believe how this date came about."

As Lei continued to search for the right thing to wear, she let her mind drift back to the dilemma that faced her as she started her senior year nearly six months ago. The desirable boys on campus were athletic, muscular, and very brown -- the type that good Asian girls like Lei weren't supposed to associate with. To be seen with any Polynesian boy would have drawn the suspicion of her mother and incurred the immediate and painful wrath of her father. Yet, Lei was determined to make her high school senior year a memorable one; one with two goals: find a boyfriend and do something full of forbidden excitement for once in her dull life.

Since the guys that she was attracted to were high school jocks, Lei needed to figure out a way to be associated with sports and the athletes she dreamed of. Fortunately, for her, her parents were avid fans as was the rest of the community when it came to high school sports. So, when Lei hesitantly asked her parents if she could assist the school nurse, Mrs. Mano, and the sports team trainer, Mr. Apo, in treating sports injuries and attending to the team's well-being, she was astonished by their overwhelming consent and support.

Both Mrs. Mano and Mr. Apo were grateful for Lei's help because they knew that the athletes would behave with a gentle girl like Lei on the sidelines. She also was tall enough to help stand up an athlete, calm enough to handle emergencies, and most important of all, responsible enough not to get distracted by the players as did the other girls her age. Lei seemed to fit the bill, and was constantly at the field when football practice started and then when the team shifted into soccer. Throughout practices and games, she was there to tape ankles, handle cuts and abrasions, drive the health room's cart for injured player, provide water for proper hydration, and taking care of game stats and players' health records.

To say that Lei was noticed by the football and then soccer team members would have been an understatement. She was the only Oriental on the entire field, a creamy-skinned girl in a sea of brown-skinned young men. In addition, her broad brim hat, her loose long sleeved, button-down shirts, and her baggy Capri pants furthered her uniqueness and caught the attention of the young athletes.

At first her sideline presence brought whispered comments about her gender, ethnicity, and reason for doing what she did. But, Lei endured the remarks directed at her and continued to tend to the scrapes, bruises, cramps, and assorted injuries with a firm touch but friendly words. Because she stuck it out with them in the heat, rain, and dirt, Lei was begrudgingly thought of as being "okay." She cemented her acceptance with the soccer team when she brought dozens of cupcakes that she had baked to celebrate her eighteenth birthday at the start of the new year.

But of all the players on the field, it was Fili who caught Lei's eye. Fili had been eighteen-year-old when he transferred from Western Samoa at the start of her junior year. Standing at six-feet-two, Fili was a handsome and extremely muscular young man who was the team's star halfback in football and now the lead forward in soccer. He distinguished himself in the game with explosive speed, aggression, and ruggedness in football and especially in soccer, but, off the field he was well-spoken and gentlemanly.

Lei's problem was that she didn't know how to meet Fili. Her dilemma, however, was resolved when she was told during a soccer practice to tape Fili's right ankle. She remembered hesitantly approaching Fili who sat on the bench alone, dripping with sweat and wincing as he sought to rotate his right foot.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," popped out of her mouth before she knew it. "Stop it! You're only making it worse," Lei said as she set her tape kit and a bucket of water down.

"Are you always so bossy," was the laughing retort that slipped of the lips of the athlete who now looked at her with warm brown eyes that made her gasp unexpectedly. "Hi, I'm Fili and you are...?"

Pushing back her hat so that she could clearly see his eyes and he could see hers, Lei dropped to her knees and began unlacing his cleats and said, "Lei -- and I know who you are, Fili. You'd have to be deaf-and-blind on this campus not to know who you are." Grasping the heel of his shoe, she warned, "Hold on -- this may hurt."

There was a sharp hiss as his shoe came off. "Glad to finally meet you, Lei," Fili replied as his long sock was rolled down and removed. "You are kind of hard to miss too. There aren't too many Asians on campus, and you the only one who's always on the sidelines...all covered up and all. Hey, sorry about my stinky feet..."

"I've smelled worse," Lei muttered as she desperately tried to control her rapidly beating heart. "Now, hold still and let me wash and dry your foot before I wrap it. If I do it right, you can run around, bashing people to your hearts content."

"Not bad," Fili thought to himself as he for the first time took in the features of Lei's face up close. "I love her creamy white skin that contrasts sharply with her jet-black hair. Ooh, and what's this," he thought to himself as Lei bent over forward from her kneeling position, causing her loose shirt and roomy bra to fall forward. With the top three undone buttons for coolness, Lei unwittingly presented Fili a clear view of her snow-white breasts cradled in the gauzy lining of her white cotton bra cups.

"Goddamn it! Will you look at that? A bit small but I love the way Lei's pointy tits dangle. Every time she moves, her boobs jiggle enticingly -- and look at those large dark pink nipples! They look so tender and sweet, just begging to be sucked... and sucked hard. Shit, I'm getting a fucking hard-on imagining what I'd do to Lei's little titties... good thing I'm wearing a jock strap to hold my bulge in.

"Hey, now that I see her up close, Lei's not bad looking given that she doesn't wear much makeup or flaunt it like some of the prettier girls around school. I wonder if she has a boyfriend? Nah, I doubt it. She's probably a 'good girl" who's never done anything wrong or exciting in her life. Hmmm, I never made it with a Jap girl before. I wonder if their pussies are as tight as everyone says."

Never the shy one, Fili figured he'd take a chance. "Hey, Lei, if you're not doing anything this Saturday night," he said softly as he brushed her hands aside to lace up his soccer cleats that Lei had just slipped on. "Maybe we could catch a movie or something...my treat... a belated birthday present...since you just turn eighteen (and are no longer a minor)...if you open to the idea."

Lei was completely caught off guard and stunned. Fili, the jock and the most desirable guy on campus -- the guy whom she watched whenever he was on or off the field -- was asking her out. She wanted to shout "YES!" but was quickly faced with the stark reality of her parental restrictions.

"Fili -- I would love to -- but -- I've got to tell you -- and I'm really embarrassed to do so -- but my folks -- are prejudiced. They don't want me going out with -- anyone who isn't Japanese -- not that there's a whole lot of Japanese guys around and knocking on my door to ask me out."

Fili burst out laughing, startling Lei who saw her dream rapidly slipping away. Then leaning over to whisper in her ear, he muttered, "Can I tell you something? Before my mother shipped me and my cousins, Niko and Noga, to live with our uncle, she told him (and me) to make sure I didn't get involved with 'any Japanese girl.' If she or my uncle were to learn about you, I would be on the next plane back to Samoa. It would seem, my fair damsel, that prejudice is not limited to your parents."

Giggling softly as she took a dramatic air, Lei whispered, "Oh Fili, it seems that we're fated to be star-crossed lovers."

Grinning from ear to ear, Fili then said, "Whoa, Lei. I only asked you out -- and that I'd be open to keeping our date a secret just between you and me. I wasn't, however, intending a tragic death drama. Hmmm, maybe my Mom was right about staying away from you Japanese girls. Hey, don't hit. You're drawing a lot attention," Fili joked as Lei's wet towel slapped across his shins again.

"Hey, the coach is looking my way as are Mrs. Mano and Mr. Apo. All I want to know is if you like to hang out with me. If you don't, it's cool. But if you do -- and I'm hoping you do -- we can figure out the details later."

Lei knew instantly that she had reached a turning point in her life. Either she would continue to be the obedient daughter and live the life her parents wanted her to, or she would rebel and do something total against their rules -- something different...exciting... and forbidden.

"I want to...I really want to go out with Fili! But, I'm scared...I've never done anything like this before...but at the same time, I'm so excited. Look how he's looking at me...like no boy has ever done before. Fili's so handsome...I'm so lucky," Lei realized. Then before she could change her mind, Lei blurted out, "Yes Fili, I would like to go out with you -- but -- only if we can keep it a secret"

For some reason, the grin on his lips made Lei shiver involuntarily as a bird would in the presence of a reared and swaying snake. She should have acted on her instinctual desire and fled from Fili's predatory gaze. But, she didn't.

"Good! Give me a chance to shower and change after practice," Fili uttered, closing any possible escape route that Lei might have had. "Then meet me in the reference section of the Library. I know that none of these guys would be caught dead in the Library. What about your friends? Not in the reference section? Good, all the better to keeping a secret. Now excuse me, but I've got to make a goal and bash some people while doing it."

What Lei didn't know at the time was that Fili had been sent to live with his uncle because of the shock and shame he caused his family due to his sexual exploits. He had always looked much older than he was and had no problems attracting a lot of feminine attention. Unfortunately, he quickly discovered that carrying on with Samoan girls led to swift and extremely painful punishment under the tribal chief system. Fili, however, also learned that the elders wouldn't bother with protecting non-Samoan women from his amorous endeavors.

As a result, Fili arduously practiced developing impeccable English, Western mannerism, and a muscular physique that would draw females with white skin, blue eyes, and blond hair. A few female missionaries and one very young but neglected wife quickly fell to his friendly and civilized ways and the hefty piece of hard brown meat between his legs. But, it wasn't until Fili flirted unwisely with the daughter of the Japanese manager of the economically important fish packing plant that his sexual adventures became to the concern of the chiefs. Putting their collective foot down, the chiefs summarily exiled him to Hawaii.

Although he would turn twenty shortly after he graduated, Fili was placed in a Lei's junior class to allow him to come up with American educational standards. Because of his unexpected maturity, physical development, and athletic prowess, he quickly established himself in his new school setting. Fili knew that while the chief system in his new home wasn't as strong as it was in Western Samoa, he had to be careful not to run afoul with American legal system and immigration laws.

Until he met Lei, Fili had managed to steer clear of any romantic dalliances with girls in school and the community that could result in him prematurely being sent back home. He had no problems, however, sowing his wild oats with the few passing female tourists who stayed at the North Shore's resorts. Many were looking for a romantic beach boy fling and found this dark-skinned young man simply irresistible. Those who availed of his vigorous and expert bedroom services often provided him with generous tips to express their gratitude and satisfaction.

"I think this will do," Lei said to herself as she gazed upon a light button-down cotton sundress that she had sewn over the Holidays. "Yeah, this dress is casual enough to be going to the late movies with the girls like I told the folks, but cute enough for a first date. It'll show off my legs and being sleeveless with a broad scoop neck, will modestly display my arms and upper chest (not that I have much of one). It's long enough to meet Mom and Dad's parental standard`s while sure to meet with Fili's approval.

"Hmmm, I better wear a strapless bra so my mom won't complain about my bra straps showing. Yeah, this front-snapping one will do. Hmmm, I don't fill the cups very well and I hope my bra stays up. Still, I don't think we'll be doing anything 'vigorous' on a first date so it should be okay...I hope."

Lei shivered in the excitement as she told her first lie to her parents, saying that she was going out with her girlfriends for a late-night movie and a snack afterwards. She knew that half of her girlfriends were at some service club camp and the others were on a neighbor island participating in a robotics tournament. Having uttered her lie of omission, Lei mentioned as she eased out the door that she would be using the spare car to and for them not to wait up for her. Her parents didn't ever blink an eye and just said to drive carefully.

Once Fili got into entered Lei's car at the agreed upon bus stop, the quandary of their secret relation became apparent. Where could they go where they would not be seen by others? A movie was quickly ruled out since it could never be known who might be lurking behind them in the audience. Various drive-ins where their classmates or members of their community were known to frequent were also checked off the list of possibilities. Lei was beginning to fret that her very first date was about to become a dismal disaster

"Hey Lei, I'm not really hungry and if you aren't, I know of this scenic mountain lookout where we can go to. I go there when I want to be alone because it's secluded, quiet, and I can just look at the stars. I guarantee you that no one will disturb us.

"Trust me, Lei, although it's remote, it's safe. Once we're there, we can get to know each other better without anyone seeing us. It'll be fun. Come on, Lei, let's do something different and daring. Let's be adventurous on our first time together." Then seeing the look of hesitation and uncertainty on his date's face, Fili then sighed, "Look, Lei, if you don't want to...well...we might as well make it an early night."