A Tale of Submission Ch. 04

Story Info
A three-day weekend; three different men; alarming results.
14.3k words
4.31
17.3k
5

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is the second to the last chapter in Lei's submissive evolution. This story takes place over the course of a special three-day-weekend as Lei has sexual life-changing episodes with the three men of her life. Follow her chaotic, exciting, and always painful encounters that lead her to a life-changing decision. If you haven't read the previous three chapters, it is strongly recommended that you do so.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Well, Lei, it's two hours before your twentieth high school class reunion, and here you are in your hotel room, standing naked before the mirrored wall. Just look at your thirty-eight-year-old body. Jeez, you're not exactly the eighteen-year-old high school senior you were all those years ago. No, definitely not.

"God, I've gain fifteen pounds, and does it show. Hmmm, my face is fuller, there's the making of a double-chin, added jiggle to the upper arms, and although softly flat, my belly does have definite padding below the waistline. My hips are wider - but that's expected after giving birth my two boys. My once rounded bums now kind of blend into my upper thighs. Hmmm, at least my legs are still long and look maybe a bit thicker at the top but still not bad.

"I'm now hairless between my legs; not that bush (albeit neatly trimmed) that I had in my teenager years when I was dating Fili. When I met Grant in college and we began dating, he didn't like eating a hairy pussy and shaved me clean. In those days, he really got off on my adolescent-look with a pubescent sex to go with my small tits. I kept unwanted hair off with several razor strokes after bathing until Sam became my Master and painfully waxed off my stubbles. Now my puffy lips are smooth, my hooded clit and my protruding inner labia are clearly visible open and inviting - and does Sam use me.

"My only problem, however, while other bodily parts have grown, my boobs have shrunk...deflated might be a better word. They were never big to begin with but after nursing my boys for over a year, they definitely got smaller, much softer, and saggier. The the new lingerie of that Sam got me have given me 'cleavage,' but I know that it's an optical illusion caused by droopy crescents of creamy flesh.

The only thing that is not an illusion is that my nipples are bigger. They were always on the big side to begin with but really changed with all that nursing. Now, when stimulated, pleasantly but especially painfully by my Master, they stick out almost an embarrassing inch and swell to nearly three-fourths of an inch thick. 'Meaty, heavy, and delectable' - that's how Sam describes them as he nips them with such exquisite pain.

Ooh, how I wish Sam was here...sucking, tugging, twisting, and biting on them...shit, I'm getting wet and horny just thinking about him. However, Sam just laughed when I asked him, asking how I would explain to my classmates that he was my master and I was his submissive - his fuck-slave. Yeah, that would set everyone's ears on fire. Ooh, if only I could pass him off as my husband.

"Speaking of whom, Grant, my shithead of a husband, wouldn't even consider coming to my high school reunion. How convenient that he had one of his mainland junkets with his military group. All he could think of was packing everything but the kitchen sink; getting down to airhead to hop a military flight; and - of course - not before one of his patented 'boom-boom' session with his 'house-whore' as he calls me.

"'Who would I know there? No one," Granted grunted as he labored between my thighs. 'And you'd probably be looking for your old Samoan boyfriend...what's his name... yeah, Fili. You know he'll be look for his Jap fuck-slut...for a special reunion. Now stop distracting me, and let me get my fucking rocks off,' was all he could say before coming as soon as the words were uttered. God, am I glad I douched his stinking goo from my pussy right after checking in at the reunion hotel.

"But why am I here? I was hesitant when Julie called and told me about all of the events that had been planned to celebrate our twentieth class reunion on the Saturday night, the start of a three-day weekend. I had lost touch with my classmates and the community when Dad died and Mom sold the store, station, and house to move in with my aunt in town. It would have been nice to get together with the girls of my old social club. God, we were so clueless and awkward then...so inexperienced with guys, love, and especially sex. Well, at least they were...but not me.

"Yeah the real reason why I'm here and for my reluctance is knowing that I'll encounter Fili. He was the school's star Samoan jock and my secret lover during my senior year. Jeez, he was so handsome, dashing, dangerously aggressive, and one hell of a cocky self-centered bastard who took my breath and virginity away. While good Japanese girls weren't supposed to associate with Samoan jocks, Fili was the forbidden dark rich chocolate in my boring and bland vanilla world.

Slipping into her new slinky wrap-dress over her barely-there lingerie, Lei gazed at her image in the hotel room mirror and was stunned. The woman reflected in the mirror was a new Lei, but the question was whether she was still the girl of her high school years inside.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Hey, there Lei," said a familiar rich impeccable masculine voice, "You're looking... really good."

With her heart in my throat, Lei turned to behold Fili, her first love, abuser, and betrayer. With that oh so confident grin on his face, he was a bit heavier but still muscular with that smooth panther-like grace. His warm brown eyes slowly and appreciatively caressed her quivering form down and then back up, visually stripping her to savor her bodily changes. "I've missed you in ways that you couldn't imagine."

"I'm sure," was sarcastically muttered under Lei's breath after she checked to ensure that they were out of the hearing distance of others. "How often do you get a stupid Jap girl who lets herself be gang-bang before her bastard of a boyfriend bags on her and leaves the country?"

"Hey, I'm sorry about that. It got out of hand, and I shouldn't have let my cousins egg me into letting them join us on our last night together. But I was young and stupid and full of myself. What? Where are my 'cronies'? Oh, you mean my cousins, Niko and Noga? Well, about a year after returning to Samoa, they got drunk and got into a fatal car accident."

While that bit of news somewhat dampened her ire, Lei caught herself and before she knew it, muttered with tears welling in her eyes, "Well, I wish I could say that I'm sorry - but - because of that nightmarish session I had to have 'another' abortion after you guys left, Fili - except unlike the first one, I couldn't even say who was the father."

Fili just hung his head as he shrugged his shoulders and said, "Like I said Lei, I'm really sorry for messing up really bad with you - but - I was young, cocky in more ways than one, and really, really stupid to leave you like that.

"But, Lei that was a long time ago, and instead of holding on to past mistakes, can we start anew? I've changed...really, I have. Can you imagine that I'm now my family's chief...yeah...the punk kid whom the chiefs exiled? And that I am the manager of that Japanese fish packing plant on top of it?"

Lei had to admit that Fili had changed. "He's more mature, with polished manners, and a comfortable way about him...not as cocky as he was in high school...but somewhat more confident. God, after all these years, he's still devastatingly handsome."

Her resentment faded even more as she heard him say, "Look, when I realized what I had done to you and what a dumb-asshole bastard I had been, I thought of coming back to apologize and ask if you'd return with me. However, my mother's disapproval, a lack of money, and then my cousins' accident came...well... by the time I could I heard you had taken up with an engineer. Another regret.

"Hey, I hear you're married that guy and have twin boys. Me? Nah, I'm still single with no kids...that I know of. That's a joke, Lei - a poor one maybe - but lighten up. Why am I still single? Well, I know you won't believe me, but I never found another woman who could capture my attention like you did...and still do. You've changed, but for the better. You look really good...really hot...a sexier you than I would have ever imagined."

Lei gulped, realizing that her dissipated anger was being replaced by sensations all too familiar and strangely unsettling given her situation. With her heart beating like a trip-hammer in her throat, her damn nipples decided to stiffen to the point of being aching and poked noticeably through her flimsy bra. Between her legs, there was a growing dampness that her teeny thong barely contained as Lei squirmed uncomfortably under Fili's smoldering predatory gaze.

Leaning forward, Fili whispered, "I'd really like to get 'intimately reacquaint' with you in a more private setting. Are you staying at the hotel like me? Maybe we could..."

"Oh, Fili," Lei sighed, "get real! Just when I thought you had changed, you're still the same Fili who seduced a naïve girl on her very first date of her life." Then realizing that she was fighting a losing battle with her own desires, Lei continued after a pause, "And even if I were to agree to 'catch up on old times' with you, what makes you think that you could traipse in and out of my room in a hotel filled with our classmates without someone see you?"

Fili gave her a devastating grin, and with a wink said, "Well, maybe when it comes to you, I haven't changed that much. But when I remember how your big nipples stuck out when you got excited," Fili purred as he let his body block the view of the back of his hand lightly brushing her obscenely protruding nipples, "and just how tight, wet, and sizzling hot your cunt was. I've never had one better since you, Lei. I'd really like to have a special 'reunion' with you...maybe at our special mountain lookout that's just waiting for us?"

Trying desperately to salvage her pride while reining in her growing yearning to throw all common sense aside, Lei murmured with downcast eyes, "And what makes you think that I would go there with you?"

"Lei, do you know why I flew all the way back from Samoa? It was to see and be with you in more than a 'hi, how have you doing' kind of way. Whether you want to admit it or not, you came because of me and for the same reason. Be honest, Lei, ask yourself why did you come here? Was it just to chat with me?" Fili paused before reaching into his coat to pull out a folded envelope. "I had little to remember you by except these."

Lei hesitantly opened the enveloped to find six Polaroid photos that showed her completely stark naked in various stages of being gang raped. Two clearly showed her face with her lips wrapped around a dark erect cock, and another with spunk being shot on her face. Two showed Lei on her back being humped by guys (one of whom she thought was Fili) whose backs were to the camera. The last was a profile shot of her on her hands and knees being fucked from behind by Noga while she gave a blow job to Niko.

"Those are half of the stash...my memories of you...of our last night together. They're yours." When asked about the other pictures, Fili said in a hushed tone, "The ones that I have are the best of the lot. They're even more explicit and sizzling hot. I'll give them to you...if you will replace them with fresh memories tonight. It's up to you, Lei.

"You can pick me up at eleven at the old bus stop where you picked me up on our first date, or I'll just go home with the rest of my photos of you. Here's my business card with my mobile number. Call me if you're not coming." And with that, Fili sensuously hugged Lei, lewdly grinding the rock-hard erection that was hidden by his coat, against her belly before mingling into the reunion crowd.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"I must be crazy," Lei thought to herself as she drove her SUV down the country road to the old bus stop. "Fili used me, treated me like shit, and gave me my first taste of rough sex. He knocked me up, had me gang-banged, abandoned me, and left me preggy from that special farewell. Then twenty years later, he waltzes back into my life, says 'sorry,' and then expects me to have sex with him for old time sake?

"Why the hell am I so goddamn weak? I know what's going to happen. Fili will fuck my brains out...and like the easy Jap fuck that I am...and always was...and always will be. I know I will enjoy every inch crammed into me and every last drop of sperm pumped into me. Let's face it, I'll let the bastard do whatever he wants to me...as I always have. That's why once I saw him leave the party, I hightailed back to my room and practically used the entire tube of lubrication to coat my pussy and especially my asshole! What a goddamn cum-dump I've become!"

Turning the bend in the road, Lei saw Fili standing there, his coat draped over his shoulder, his long-sleeve shirt casually rolled up his brawny arms as the top three buttons were undone. At forty, Fili still was a stud and he knew it too by the look at his cocky smile. He knew by the fact that she was here that Lei eventually going to let him do whatever he wanted.

Fili slid in next to Lei, and kissing her as his hand sought to slip into her dress. Struggling to control the situation and her own desires, Lei finally managed to push him away just enough to mutter, "Fili, stop. I'm not about to make out with you parked at the bus stop. Stop touching me or we will get into an accident before getting to the lookout. You can at least wait until we get there."

In the ensuing ride, Fili was like a little boy in a candy shop surrounded with goodies that he tried to sample as he slyly tried to slip his fingertips under the hem or into her dress. In his casual conversation, he admitted that while he had known a lot of women after Lei, he never found another who innocently and freely gave of herself.

"That's because I was a silly naïve teenage girl who willingly did anything to please her first boyfriend. I was someone who could be taken shameful advantage of on my very first date. What? Why did I let you? Because despite everything you did to me, I was hopelessly in love with you, you big idiot!"

While Lei wanted to put Fili down for using, hurting, and then leaving her, she couldn't deny her burning desire and the unmistakable heat and wetness growing between her legs as she struggled to focus on driving as she headed towards the heights.

"Errr...why don't you tell me about this guy you married," Fili asked in an obvious attempt to change the subject

""Fili, you left me a 'damaged' woman with a gaping hole in my chest (although there were times when I thought it was between my legs). At the time, Grant was there for me and seemed to be the guy that I needed. What I didn't realize then was that I was just an easy gullible eighteen-year-old for him to victimize.

"Grant seduced me only hours after meeting me. He was into rough sex - close enough to the kind of sex I had with you - just different. He easily picked up where you left off, taking advantage of my confusion, despair, and yes, horniness. Grant persuaded me that I not only deserved what happened with you and your cousins, but loved to be mistreated and sexually misused.

"Shit, isn't that the truth? What is it about me?" Lei quickly flashed on as the words left her lips. "I guess being taken advantage of by men and willing doing whatever they wanted has become a common theme in my life."

"The only thing was that that sex with Grant really hurt. You see, Grant is not as long as you in the penis department but much thicker and a lot more painful. He also like to physically abuse me - punishing me when I did something wrong - follow by hurtful love making. I came to expect, then got used to, and finally became addicted to abusive sex."

Realizing what she had just utter, Lei finally continued, "By the time, I found out Grant wasn't whom I was looking for and that I didn't love him, it was too late. I had given birth to my two boys and was stuck in a hopeless and loveless marriage. However, now there is little to no sex, and I've become his whipping girl whenever he was frustrated with the world."

"What? Why don't you just divorce the bastard, Lei?" Fili asked in tone filled with false-concern as he tried to gauge how the receptivity of Lei. "Even if you didn't want to go that far, there are plenty of guys out there - present company included - who wouldn't have any qualms giving you the loving you've been missing."

Then figuring he'd roll the dice on his chances of scoring with his former high school girlfriend before the night was over, Fili slyly pried as Lei parked at their special spot "So, you never fooled around on your dick of a husband. Has Grant been the only man in your life since me?"

Unbuckling her seatbelt and sliding the chair back, Lei turned to look at her first love and figured that she'd show him just how much she had change. "Fili - I belong to another man. My boss at work, Sam, is also my 'Master' who possesses my body, soul, and love. Through delicious submission, I've come to accept a hidden part of me that I had long denied - my need to be dominated and my craving for kinky sex as we had in high school and in my marriage to Grant.

"My Master is the one who encouraged me to come to the reunion, and to be open to the possibility of a special 'rendezvous with you. If my Master hadn't, I wouldn't have had the courage to be where I am right now. But before we go any further, Fili, where are my pictures?"

A shocked Fili pulled out an envelope from his coat but before handing it over said, "They're yours once we're in the backseat. This middle console is a bit of a bother. Does your backseat fold down?

Lei smiled and said, "Why, Fili? Are you planning to get 'reacquainted' horizontally? If so, you better get out, open the rear door, and pull the lever where the backrest meets the seat. Yes, pull that lever and the backseat folds flat. See. Now let me kick off my high heels and roll down my nylons to be more comfortable."

The follow spurt of activity brought uninhibited giggles as Lei struggled to roll down her thigh-high nylons before climbing over the middle console. Fili hastily stripped of his slacks and shirt before joining her, quickly embracing and kissing her with a familiar passion that she had long forgotten.

"Oh, Fili, how I've been dreading this moment - being the backseat with you again - and yet how I've look forward to kissing you like this. Careful Fili! My dress isn't a football jersey. Here let me untie this bow...there. God, your hands are everywhere. Let me at least take off my dress before you rip it.

"What? You love my lingerie. I thought you would...sure different from my high school cotton bra and granny panties. Fili! Don't ruin my bra...it's front-snapping...let me do it...there, undone. Oh, Fili, how I love the way to suck my nippies...ooh, yeah...from the first time you sucked them right here all those years ago."

"Oh shit, Lei, I love the way I can inhale your titties. They're so tender and tasty. Do you like when I do that? Or this? Hmmm...they're a bit smaller and much softer...a little more than a delicious mouthful, aren't they? But goddamn it, Lei, what happened to your nipples? They're huge...hmmm...do you like when I do that...and that? Jeez, they must be nearly an inch long and about as fat. From nursing your boys? How I wish I was there. I would have loved draining you dry day and night. Maybe if I keep sucking... you might be able to give some milk?"