A Tale of Submission Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This," I said as I held before Lei's face the instrument of punishment, "is a leather paddle. It is still soft enough so as not to leave any nasty bruises, but just stiff enough to sting. Its foot-length allow for just enough flex to snap just right and its two-and-a-half-inch width allows it to strike the most intimate and tender areas of your body like between your legs. It is perfect for disciplining a sass-butt slave who thinks she's hot-to-trot and unnecessarily vexes her indulging Master. Now don't move, because I'll have to discipline you more if you do."

Then making her spread her legs wider and bend over so that her back was flat, and her titties dangled temptingly, I teasingly spanked Lei. A swift stroke was delivered here; a pause with a caress; then two quick lashes landed there. This kept Lei anticipating the sting to her body as the paddle stung her buns and the back of her thighs, turning the impacted areas a bright crimson. Lei jerked and whined loudly, but wisely resisted her urge to move or protest. Yet, true to form, my submissive generous butt began to squirm as Lei accepted the perverse pleasure of being paddled on our darkened balcony

"Oh, Master. That feels so...good..." Lei began to utter before her mouth opened in a silent scream as the flanged head of my well-lubricated cock suddenly pierced and spread and entered her juicy twat. As her hips were gripped and pulled back firmly, Lei lurched violently forward when my groin slapped loudly against her quivering buns. I grunted as delivered three hard strokes that firmly embedded me deep in her squiggling twat.

"Now, Lei, I'm going to sit down on this lounge chair with my hard-on buried in you. Drape your long legs over mine and spread them wide so that your pussy fully-exposed for all to see. While I rock back and forth and let my stiff cock churn your cunt juices, I want you to keep start jerking yourself off. That's right, I want you to finger your twat here on this balcony. Do it, Lei! Do it now!"

Her breath came in staccato gasps, as my groin thrust quickly against her inflamed buns. "Ooh...that big cock of yours...is stretching me out, Sir. Ooh...it hurts... but in a good way...especially when... your paddling really turned me on. Ooh...I'm fingering myself and...squeezing that hard thick cock of yours...in my tightly stretched pussy. Ohh...I'm going to come real soon...in plain view of anyone who happens to look our way. Ooh, it's so embarrassing... "

"If anyone watching us, Lei, I want them to see me fucking my enticing fuck-slut. I want them to see my raging hard-on buried between your fucking cunt, and to see you jerking you twat. Does Lei like it when I reach around squish your boobs, and tweak and tug on these nipples of yours? You do? Good. Because the way you're squirming, I think you're about ready to come, aren't you? But you didn't ask my permission, did you?"

"Oooh, Master, please let me come real soon. God, fuck me, Sir! Bang me good! Oh, yeah, just like that! Master, can your slave come? Please? I can? Ooh, thank you, Sir. I'm going to come. Yeah, yeah, I'm coming!

"Oh, fuck, oh shit! What's happening to me? I'm shaking all over! Arrgh! Master, I'm coming! Arrgh! Arrgh' Arrgh!!! Ooh, Master! I'm squirting again...shooting through the railing and on the floor...arrgh...oh, shoot your spunk up my burning pussy, Master! Please! Arrgh!!!!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

While I didn't hang and beat Lei like Grant did, I continued my submissive's education in "kinbaku," the Japanese art of erotic rope binding. Western bondage focused on immobilizing and humiliating the subject using synthetic rope, rubber, chains, restraints, extender bars, or harnesses. Kinbaku, on the other hand, relies only on the natural fibrous jute rope. The restrictively simple but artistic binding, the abrasiveness of the rope allowed Lei to struggle in vain, inflicting pain on herself in so doing.

Lei had experienced the addiction of rough sex, humiliation, and pain from the two other men in her life. I had introduced her the agony of pleasure, and now she would learn the pleasure of agony. In the fibrous embrace of her jute rope bindings, Lei would submit to her frustration and despair, and in so doing, discovering the indescribably sensuality of helpless submission.

Tonight, we are celebrating the granting of Lei's divorce from Grant. Lei shuddering as her hands and forearms were bound together behind her back even though she was familiar with the binding. The fibrous rope wrapped around her torso, and was knotted and woven to bind forearms and arms together. Three lashings crossed immediately above Lei's tits while three strands cut underneath. The bindings were joined in the middle of her chest by another lashing that formed a vee between Lei's breasts before draping over her shoulders.

In her kneeling position, I bound her calves against the back of her thighs, preventing her from straighten her legs. The tying ropes were then pulled behind her in such a way to cause her bound legs to be spread wide, exposing her Asian femininity. Encircling her waist, I then proceeded to connect her restrained bottom half to her secured arms. Pausing momentarily, I sat back to admire my bondage handiwork, enjoying watching Lei laying belly-down on the floor as she tested her unfamiliar bindings.

Thicker ropes were added to the erotic weave. A rope was interwoven into those that bound her upper torso and led behind her to a pulley attached to the center beam of my attic. Two more ropes ran between her squished boobs to be knotted above her pubic mons before splitting with each running along the front of a thigh. These ropes joined that attached to her upper body by being loop over the ceiling pully.

Lei cried out when her bound body was hoisted off the floor. In her suspended horizontal position. her small tits were tantalizingly squished between the tightened chest ropes causing her pointy tits to literally pop for a fuller-look with each swollen nipple dangling heavily. The attached pulling ropes spread to her bound legs apart to obscenely display Lei's nether delights for my viewing pleasure.

"Ooh, Sir, what are you doing to me? These ropes scraped and dig into me with the slightest movement. Hiss, it hurts...rubbing against my most tender and sensitive spots. Shit, my tits are squished...with my nipples throbbing like they will burst any moment. I so exposed...with my bent legs spread wide. I'm so humiliating... helpless...and totally at your mercy, Master. Ooh, it's so weird...but in a strange way..."

"Lei," I whispered at the time as I gently fondle her seemingly extruded tits, slowly milking them from base to puffy tips. "Over the centuries, jute rope has bound countless Japanese women for the erotic pleasure of their men....and the submissive nature of the women themselves. The tormenting restriction and the agony of the jute that gives you delicious pain is the price that you must pay to be set free of decisions and responsibilities. It is only when you accept and surrender that you will find the satisfaction of being dominated and the ultimately erotic ecstasy of pain."

A sharp whimpering cry escaped Lei's lips when my stiffen fingers flicked sharply on her floppy tits causing them to bounce violently. She bucked in pain when several cutting slaps cracked sharply on her snow-white buns and inner thighs. Each jerk and twist of her sensuous form caused her fibrous binding to bite into her soft breasts, grind against her sensitive clitoris, and cruelly dig into her tender pussy lips.

"Oh, it hurts, Master...oh, it hurts so much," Lei whimpered when I pushed her forward so that she gently rocked back and forth in her ropy suspension. As her lashing tightened, pain jolting through her trembling luscious body. "Oh, oh, Jeez," she shuddered, "It has always been -- so outright humiliating -- so sinfully painful-- when you tied me up. But, now when you hang and then spank me...oooh...I'm so hot that my juices are dripping out of my pussy. Please, please use me, Master. I want...no, I need... your big, fat cock. Ooh, please, shove it into me. Ohh, please..."

"My, my, you're such a demanding submissive," I said as I stood in front of Lei. "You need to please me before I will please you." With that I presented my swaying erection and was glad when Lei's almond-shaped eyes widen in appreciation.

The only problem, however, was less than an inch from the tip of her nose, it might as well have been on the other side of the moon given her bound and suspended state. Whimpering in frustration and desperation, Lei with her luscious mouth open began to move her body to swing back and forth even though her binding bit into my love-slave creamy flesh; yet, Lei enduring the wincing pain until her lips wrapped around my bulbous dick head.

I stepped forward a bit to enjoy her fantastic blow-job as she frantically bobbed her head. The sight of my submissive eagerly swallowing my dong soon had me hard enough to cut diamonds and I knew that if I let her, Lei would soon be gulping down everything I could spew down her throat. Pulling out of her sucking mouth, I was pleased to see Lei desperately trying to recapture my throbbing penis and the whine when she failed to do so.

"Don't worry, my horny Japanese love-slave, you'll soon be getting fucked like you deserve," I murmured softly as I caressed and fondled the length of Lei's sensitive form. "You were very naughty this whole week at work...bending over so provocatively... flashing me your titties...then slowly shimmying your hips...that certain swish of your buns when you walk away."

Standing between her spread thighs, I let my cockhead teasingly and repeated plow the length on her slippery hot cunt crack. Then slowly probing the juicy entrance of her sizzling love box, I continued my verbal taunting, "Then those lewd little whispers about how horny you are...about how wet your inviting hot wet cunt is...and how badly you need a good hard cock. You knew that I really wanted you...and I'm going to give it to you...just not where you wanted it."

Lei gasped when my lubricated cockhead knocked lightly against her puckered asshole. Holding myself so that my well-lubricated flanged penis head pressed into the fleshy indention of her inviting anus, I stepped forward as her binding pulled her back towards me.

Guessing my carnal intent, Lei inhaled deeply and bore down in a visible effort to relax and accept the inevitable. Amazingly her brown rosebud slowly bloomed to admit her Master's manhood. "Oh fuck, Master, you feel so damn huge...so big," Lei moaned as I continued to slowly snake into and spread her snug but slippery bung hole. I love the sensation of her snug love tunnel slow spread, grip, and squeezed my penetrating manhood. Lei squirmed violently and her every movement took my thick man-meat shaft further and further into her.

"Oh Master - although I mistakenly let Fili poach on your private reserve...ooh...and had that bastard Grant anally rape me -- my asshole has always been yours. You were the first to crack my anal cherry -- to put your 'mark' on me -- and my anus will forever by yours. Ooh Master, please don't tease your slutty slave anymore. Please, Sir...I give me what I need oh so badly...."

Lei trembled violently as my hips gradually pumped back and forth. Gasping desperately for air, Lei moaned. "Oh, fuck me, Master, like you always do. Use your wicked love-slave. I was so naughty at work...and deserve to be punished...with such yummy pain. Will you please fuck me -- fuck my ass good!"

How can any man, Master or not, who has his cock shoved all the way up his lover's butt not acquiesce to such an entreaty? And as I begin to rock Lei back and forth, I reveled at the sight of my cock sliding in and out of her tightly stretched ass, her gasps of pain, and her moans of undeniable pleasure. Lei is now freely mine to dominate with no strings attached except exquisite agony and unbelievable ecstasy of my jute rope. What more could a Master expect from his fuck-slut submissive?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"When I was a naïve eighteen-year-old virgin," Lei thought to herself as she was snuggled in the spooning embrace of a sleeping naked Sam, "who had never held hands, been kissed, or gone out on a date, all I wished for was a boyfriend and do something wildly exciting. In the twenty years since, I have willingly submitted to the desires of the three men who defined my adult life.

"Fili, my handsome and forbidden Samoan, seduced me on my very first date of my young life. How quickly and easily I submitted and became addicted to having a hard long brown cock in my sucking mouth or between my spread legs. Youthful sex with Fili was fast, rough, and exhilarating in the back seat of my Dad's spare car. It wasn't until the eve of his return to Samoa that I discovered that Fili was using me as a readily available cum-dump. I still can believe that he "shared" (more like gang-banged) me with his two cousins. Still, at our reunion twenty years later, I end up doing it all over again (for old time's sake). This time I was the one spreading my butt cheeks so that Fil could screw my ass. Sad.

"Grant, my only college boyfriend and eventual husband, also seduced a willing me within hours of meeting me. I was a brand new college co-ed who allow him to strip me and have his way with that damn salami-thick cock of his. How I willingly submitted to his style of painful sex and got off on his humiliation and physical punishment. It wasn't until after our kids were born, that Grant turned really mean, using me as his whipping girl upon whom he could vent his frustrations with life. It was only after he anally raped, beat, and tortured me that I decided that enough was enough. About time.

"But, it was Sam, my boss at work and my Master in our private life introduced me to domination, the infliction of exquisite agony, and the resulting mind-rendering ecstasy. Some would call me sick while others would say that I'm masochistic. I just accept my hunger for my Master's rock-hard man-meat, baked in my body well-seasoned with pain and degradation, and oozing with yummy spunk. All I know is that once I relinquish control to my Master, I am free to indulge my hidden fuck-slut. I can't believe just how content I am with being my Master's submissive and love-slave. What more could I ask out of life?

12