A Tale of Two

Story Info
Clandestine affair told by both of us.
874 words
3.12
7.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are few things as exciting as the first time you take that beautiful girl out sailing for the first time. The waters are cool and clear and the light breeze leads you quickly away from shore. I try to sail directly away from land but my path is jagged; I am spending more time staring at her perfect legs as she sits out and suns on the deck of the boat. In a short time she will be swimming and I will see more of her, and I can not wait. For lunch I have fresh fruit in the cabin. I imagine her with a towel around her waist and hair wet as we go below...

As I'm towel drying my hair and body I start to realize how turned on I am by being on a boat with him. He is so commanding...its sexy. So feeling brave I lock eyes with him and reach around behind me and untie my top, freeing my breasts. I walk over to him and wrap my hand around his neck and pull him in so I can kiss him. But I decide to tease a bit and suck on his bottom lip instead. I can feel him getting hard against me and it makes me hot and I can feel myself starting to get wet. I take my free hand and start to undo his pants so I can free his throbbing dick. Now that it free I'm really wanting it so I get on my knees and take him into my mouth using my tongue and just enough sucking to make him squirm. He puts his hands on my head and starts clenching my hair...I can tell he's close so I stop and sit him down in a chair. I stand in front of him and untie my bottoms, letting them drop I then sit on his lap, letting his hard dick slide into me. God it feels good. I start bouncing up and down taking him in. He puts his hands on my breasts and pinches my nipples which I love. I start to feel that feeling...I'm so close...then he takes over...

She's amazing... from her perfect lips as they slide around me to her flawless body. I can't control myself as she straddles me in the chair; her breasts brushing against my chest as she uses her body to slide me in and out of her. It doesn't take much before I feel the uncontrollable urge to cum inside of her. I imagine it; the orgasm as her body squirms on me, begging for every drop. Her eyes locking onto mine as she accepts it all into her. But I hold back. I pick her up and slide myself out of her. I will cum into her, I will stare into her eyes. But she will first and I am not finished with her yet. I push her back against the opposite wall and turn her around as I spread her legs and kiss her neck. For a moment I let myself run along her inner thigh. I want her to feel what is about to enter her before it does. I press against her, forcing her to brace against the wall. Then I position myself between her legs...

He pins me to the wall and I know what's coming...I can't wait...I need him in me. He slides his dick into my tight ass hole and I almost cum immediately...he feels so good. As he starts to thrust in and out I start moaning...I need to cum so bad. As he fucks me I start to rub my clit and that about send me over the edge. He picks up the pace and is pounding into me...I need him...I need to feel him cum...I want his hot cum inside me. I beg him to fuck me and with 3 more deep, penetrating thrusts he cums deep inside me and as his cumming undoes me and I cum so hard, crying out his name as I cum...

It's so perfect... she's so perfect. So hot, so beautiful, warm and smooth. I can't control myself. I grab her hips tight as I pull on her body and push myself as deep as I can into her ass. She presses against the wall and takes me inside of her. I feel her muscles tense as I cum. She squeezes me as I spill inside her. I wrap my hands around her and cup her breasts as I finish. I feel her chest heaving and after hearing her moans I know that she has cum for me too. I stay inside her for a moment, just enjoying her. I enjoy her being stuck, impaled and attached to me. I breath so deep as I feel me semen inside her. I lets me slide back and forth easier now, though I do not want out. "baby... you are so perfect." I tell her. And she is. I want her again. I pull out of her and turn her back towards me. I look into her exasperated eyes and kiss her deeply. There is nothing greater than the feeling of her naked body pressed so passionately against my own.