A Tale of Two Couples

Story Info
Prequel to After Dinner Delights.
1.8k words
3.46
27.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This a prequel to After Dinner Delights. Some of the names have been changed as I plan on making some changes to those stories and resubmitting them at a later date. Please vote, comment and share my story with others. Curious to know everybody's thoughts.

Arron and Jennifer

Arron's girlfriend Jennifer had spent the night at his place the evening prior. They had a nice quiet dinner and watched a movie on TV followed by (in his mind) a mind blowing sex session. Jennifer was still asleep but Arron was by nature an early riser. He was admiring himself in the mirror. He was about 5'10' with Sandy brown hair, he was in nice shape. He worked out about three to four times a week. He flexed his arms and admired his six pack abs. He was a bit full of himself and he knew it.

"Good morning stud." Arron turned around to look at Jennifer and smiled.

"Good morning sleepy head. Glad to see that you're finally up." Jen noticed that Arron was sporting a major hard on. He noticed her looking and grinned mischievously. He made his way over to the bed and lifted the covers up off Jennifer's nude body. Jennifer was a cute and petite Latina about 5'4' raven haired, with brown eyes and the cutest smile you ever did see. Jennifer's tits were only an A-cup but they were nice and cute with small brown areolas to boot.

Arron hopped onto the bed and immediately placed the tip of his dick at the entrance to her pussy. He was raring to go.

"Arron, we haven't even showered or anything. I just barely woke up."

"So? You know you want it. After last night's performance I am surprised that you are not begging for it. Jen rolled her eyes at his comment. She loved Arron dearly but he really could be an arrogant asshole sometimes.

She wished that he could be a little more romantic but he was not a finesse kind of guy. Arron didn't think that he needed to finesse Jennifer into sex because they have been together for nearly a year at this point. He felt it was pretty much her duty as his girlfriend to satisfy his manly urges.

He shoved his prick into her with a quick thrust and a loud grunt. There was no sweet talk, no fanfare he just begun pumping his cock into her cunt like a wild man. He didn't look into her eyes he had his eyes closed and was facing towards the wall. Despite the fact that she was not in the mood to start off his pelvic thrusts were beginning to have their desired effect on her.

He kept pumping and humping like a man possessed and when Jennifer was starting to feel nice and good down there he decides to pull out. Jennifer mewed in protest and was about to say something when he grabbed her by the back of the head and put his prick in her open mouth.

"Oh, yeah babe you know how much I like it when you suck my dick!" Saying it as if it were her idea. She didn't particularly care for performing fellatio on her man. She just couldn't get her around (pun intended) the fact that a man urinates out of the same organ that is used for sexual pleasure. It's a good thing that Arron wasn't all that big because otherwise she would be gagging right now.

He kept pumping her face at a frenzied pace. Jen's neck was angled at an awkward position causing it to ache a little.

"Yeah, baby you suck it so good. I can't believe you can down my entire monster like that. You are a pro, babe."

He was getting close now Jen could tell. She hoped that he would pull out before he cums because the only thing she hates worse than sucking dick is swallowing cum.

He pulled out of her mouth and re-inserted himself into her vagina and howled like a madman.

"Ah shit, here it comes baby!" He was in her balls deep and held steady while he flooded her pussy with his jism. He was out of breath now. He pulled out his quickly shrinking penis. He lay on his back with a deeply satisfied look on his face.

Jen lay next to him staring at the wall completely and thoroughly dissatisfied. She was half tempted to go into the bathroom to get herself off when he smacked her in the ass and asked her to make him some breakfast.

"Anything else?" She was so annoyed right now.

"Yeah grab me a beer while you're in the kitchen. Thanks babe."

"Kind of early don't you think?"

"Babe, don't start in on me. I've had a rough week at work and I don't want any more stress right now."

"Why don't you just wait until tonight when we have dinner with Dawn and Tyrone? You can drink as much as you want because I can drive."

Arron had a blank stare on his face as if he had no idea what Jennifer was talking about.

"Oh my God. Did you forget?"

"Well, not exactly."

"What do you mean?"

"Well my buddy has tickets to tonight's game and he invited me to tag along. I was going to tell you."

"When the hell were you going to tell me? The dinner is tonight."

"Look, I'm sorry. I'll take a rain check."

"A rain check. What the fuck, Arron. You always do this shit to me."

"This is where you complain about how we never do anything together and all that jazz." He said sarcastically.

"Well we don't. Dammit, Arron I love you and I want us to spend more time together. Is that too much to ask?"

"We were together last night and right now."

"I don't mean you just fucking me for five minutes and then rolling over and falling asleep. I want us to go out and do stuff together. I want you to spend time with my family and to get to know my friends better." She said almost in tears.

"Look. I'm hungry so are you going to fix me up some breakfast or am I going to have and grab some fast food?" Arron was clearly done with this conversation. She just stared at him in disbelief.

"Fine. I'll be back." She put on a nightshirt and some slippers and shuffled off to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast.

"And babe? Don't forget my beer. Thanks hon." Arron switched on the TV to entertain himself while he waited to be served.

Tyrone and Dawn

The two lovers were going at it fast and furious in Dawn's bed on this beautiful Saturday morning. Tyrone was giving it to Dawn in the doggie position. Tyrone was black, an even six feet tall, with a muscular physique with a cleanly shaved head. Dawn was about 5'6' in rubenesque shape with curly, dirty blonde hair, big delicious double-D's with a sort of mousy looking face with dimples.

Her tits were shaking back and forth with the ferocity of Tyrone's thrusts into her cunt. There's was a new love full of passion and lust. These two fucked on a nearly daily basis. Tyrone was the best lover Dawn has ever had. His dick was her prized possession.

Slap. Slap. Slap. He was really ramming it into her now. His flesh was colliding against hers in a frenzied passion.

"Oh God, Tyrone. You always give it to me so good baby. I am so lucky to have a big cock like yours."

Tyrone was looking down enjoying the sight of Dawn's ample ass as his cock slid in and out of her drenched pussy. Dawn was beginning to scream her head off which was music to his ears. He had been hanging to her wide hips as he fucked her but as they both drew closer to their happy endings he grabbed ahold of both of her massive mammaries and really started pounding the hell out of her pussy.

"Oh, God that's it baby. Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh, fucking yes! Oh my God I have never had it this mother fucking good!"

Tyrone loved it when his girl talked dirty to him. He has never been with such an insatiable nymph. None of his previous lovers have ever been able to keep up with him like she has been able to. This just made his pounding of her that much more furious.

"Come with me baby!" He unleashed a torrent of jism deep within her cunt and he growled fiercely.

"Oh, God me too! AAAAhhhhhh! Oooohhhhh! FUCK!!!" Her body shuddered at the force of her mighty orgasm. She collapsed onto the bed and he in turn collapsed on her back. They both just lay facing down for a few minutes panting, sweaty and very satisfied.

"Uh, babe. You're crushing me with your weight." He rolled off her and onto his back.

"That was a hell of a way to start the morning, babe. Thank you so much." Dawn was in an utter state of bliss.

"I'm hungry, babe. How about some breakfast." Tyrone asked.

"That sounds great, babe. I'll have my eggs over easy." She said.

"How about I give you some more sausage first." He teased.

"Sure. After I eat."

"Alright, I'll be back in a few minutes. Since I can't cook I'll go down the street to the diner and get us something."

"Hey, since you're going out can you stop by the store and pick up a few things?"

"What things?"

"For dinner tonight, dummy? Jennifer and her boyfriend are coming over for dinner. I told you they were coming last night."

"Oh, yeah. I met your friend Jennifer a couple of weeks ago when I picked you up at work for lunch."

"That's right. Get a few steaks and some tequila and we should be good."

"How about I get some steaks and tequila and we tell your friends to come over some other time. I haven't seen you all week and I was looking forward to spending some time alone with you this weekend."

"Jenny is my best friend and she is coming over. I want you to get to know my friends better. Now get go get me some breakfast I'm hungry or no pussy for you later." He got dressed, kissed her good-bye and headed out.

Dawn lay in bed for a little nap while she waited for her man to get back. She was feeling oh so good. She had a feeling in her gut that tonight was going to be a very special night. A night filled with good friends, good food and a good fucking from her man.